Lisa and Dany Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers

"As much as I love kissing you," I said as I gently cupped her face to stop her. "It's after two, you need to sleep."

"Ok, I'll stop. But I'm staying here." I knew there was no arguing with her on this, and to be perfectly honest, I didn't want her to leave anyway. We both lay down on my bed, her using my chest as her pillow.

***

I woke up to Mom's hand on my shoulder, she had a quizzical look in her blue eyes as she looked at Lisa sleeping contentedly, her head still on my chest, and my arms around her. I decided I needed to find a way to get Mom out before Lisa woke up, just in case she said something that could tip Mom off to what had happened last night.

I whispered just loud enough for Mom to hear, "We didn't get to sleep until after two last night, we'll explain later, but could we have a little more time?"

Mom's look turned to one of concern, "Thirty minutes, then you are telling me what happened." She brushed a lock of her brown hair out of her face, then turned and left, closing my door behind her out of habit, for which I was grateful, as it would prevent her from hearing what Lisa and I said.

I knew we needed to talk, and depending on if sleeping on it had changed her mind, (it hadn't changed mine) it might take most of the time we had. In case she did if fact changes her mind, I decided to give her one last big hug. When I tightened my hold on her, she stared to stir.

She yawned then asked, "What time is it?"

"Twelve thirteen in the afternoon," I told her, letting her get to what happened last night on her own.

"Ok, then we need to talk quick before Mom and Dad get home."

She started to get up in a panic, but I just held her and said, "There already home. Don't worry, I got us thirty minutes before Mom comes back and we need to tell her something. Just what we will tell her is up to you."

"Well obviously we have to tell her that Manny dumped me, and that Jen did the same to you, but not the circumstance of how they did it," she said, and then added in a somewhat uncertain voice. "And we definitely can't tell her that I'm your girlfriend."

She looked up at me with such a hopeful look on her face; I couldn't help but kiss her, regardless of the risks. It wasn't a long kiss, but it did convey that my feelings hadn't changed at all. When the kiss ended she gave me the biggest smile, it was so obviously full of love for me that I knew just from it that nothing had changed for her either.

"Now you need to ditch the smile," I said with a huge grin on my own face, we both laughed. "But seriously, we need to look more miserable, or Mom will realize something is up."

Lisa put her head back on my chest as we thought about how we were going to pull this off. We thought about it for a few minutes before Lisa said, "Well I'm not about to crack a smile now."

"What if we do this, think about how to keep our new relationship hidden? It seems to keep us in the appropriate state of mind." We both knew it wasn't the best idea, but as we didn't have much time left to come up with a better plan, we decided to go with it.

Before leaving my room, Lisa gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then we headed down to face Mom. We told her a very watered-down version of our breakups, just covering the bare bones of it. We told her that the reason we had been up so late last night was we had discussed how the ending of the relationships affected us, and that although it hurt, we had decided that it was ultimately for the better.

"Are you two sure you are ok? You seem to be taking this very well," Mom said, after our explanation.

"Yes Mom, we're ok, it sucks, but we have come to terms with it," I replied, and Lisa nodded her agreement.

"If you say so," Mom still sounded skeptical, but knew better then to argue with us when we made our minds up on something. "Lisa could you give Danny and me some time to talk in privet?"

"Oh, come on Mom, you know he is just going to tell me what you say later,' Lisa complained.

"If he decides to tell you that is his biasness, but he may not want to have the conversation we're about to have with his sister in the room," Mom told her sternly. Lisa sighed, looked at me, and then left the room.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked Mom.

"I know you like to be direct, so we will be. You and Jen were together for two years, I know that you two would have been doing things, and that it is very uncomfortable for a man when he can no longer do those things. Please don't jump into a relationship just so you can have sex again."

"Wow, Mom. Slow down, Jen and I never had sex." Can you even imagine how awkward it is to tell your mother that?

"I know you had never before Jen, are you still..."

"Sheesh Mom, personal much?"

"OK, I'll drop it. Now I think you will agree it was a good thing I had your sister leave."

"Well actually, I don't agree with that, nothing said here would be news to Lisa."

"You are willing to talk about this with your sister, but not with me?"

"Well, she is also my best friend, so ya we talk about everything."

"Well, that was not something I was expecting to hear. The other things I wanted to talk to you about are unimportant considering your ah, well you know." She got a little awkward towards the end there. "Would you be a dear and get your sister for me?"

I told her I would and headed to get Lisa. I found her in her room looking moody. "What's wrong?"

"Mom made me think, is there anything you haven't told me? If so what are those things?"

I sat down on her bed and pulled her into a hug, "You know almost my every thought, the only thing you don't know is what Mom wanted to talk to me about, and I'm about to tell you that." After I told her everything that had been said in my talk with Mom, she cheered up some but there was something still bothering her. "There is still something you have on your mind, what is it?"

"You aren't lying when you say you tell me everything, but I can still tell there is something you're not telling me."

I raked my brain for a moment before I realized what I hadn't told her. "There is one thing I haven't told you, but that's only because I've been pushing it to the back of my mind. It's kind of embarrassing, ok here I go. You have the softest skin I've ever touched, your body appeals to me in ways I didn't know were possible, and the feel of your nether lips was so incredible that I would willingly become your slave in order to feel them just once more."

There was silence for a few moments before Lisa said, "Well that was not what I was expecting." I was thinking what I had said was too much for her this time, I tried to let go of her but she just clung on tightly to me. "That didn't mean it changed anything, I just didn't expect it is all."

I gave her a quick kiss, then remembering why I came looking for her in the first place, "You need to head down stairs and talk to Mom."

"Ok, but you're coming with me."

We headed back down to the dining room where Mom was waiting. We could tell she was getting inpatient with us for taking as long as we had, and she gave me a look that clearly said 'What are you doing here?'

"Lisa, would you take a seat? Danny would you give us some privacy?" Mom asked us.

Lisa was having none of Mom's attempt to get rid of me, "There is no point in Danny leaving, I will just tell him everything we talk about, just like he told me everything you talked about with him."

"Are you going to insist on this?" When Lisa nodded Mom continued, "You and Manny were together for a long time..."

"Look, let's not waste our time going through the sepal, I know where this is going, and the answer is Manny and I never got to that point in our relationship."

Mom was taken aback by Lisa's abruptness, but recovered quickly, "I was going to ask about that, but there are also some other things that I want to talk about as well. Things I really don't think you want to talk about in front of your brother."

"Look Mom, there is nothing you can ask me about that I haven't already told Danny, or intend to tell him." Most people, as in everyone but me, would think Lisa was starting to get irritated, but in truth, she was getting nervous. To reassure her that no matter what, I was there for her, I put an arm around her in what I hoped looked like a brotherly hug.

"Well then, you say you and Manny never got that far, but have you ever gone that far before?"

Lisa started to tremble ever so slightly, if I hadn't had an arm around her I wouldn't have even noticed. I knew if Lisa replied to Mom, it would turn into a massive argument that would result in Mom being mad at Lisa, which would make Lisa miserable.

I couldn't have that, "That's enough, that's more than enough!" Mom had I very slight smile on her face, thinking I didn't want to hear about whether or not my sister was a virgin. I wiped the smile right off her face though, "Lisa in no longer a kid, she is eighteen, whether she has had sex is none of your concern, it's hers."

Now I love my mother, but she can be very vindictive, especially when someone makes a point she can't refute that brakes her plan. "Looks like she doesn't share everything with you after all," was all Mom said before leaving the room. Not what I had expected at all.

Once Mom was out of the room, Lisa gave me a crushing hug. "You didn't have to do that but, thank you," she said as she hugged me.

"Of course, I had to," I whispered into her ear. "I couldn't let my Mom get in an argument with my girlfriend."

My reword for saying that was a quick kiss, and a huge smile on her face. She then broke the hug, telling me she needed a shower. I couldn't resist watching her as she left, she can look sexy in anything.

Knowing it would result in more trouble the longer I let Mom stew, I went to find her. She was out back, and when I approached her, I realized something that surprised me greatly, she was crying. "Mom, is something wrong?"

She jerked up in surprise upon hearing my voice and tried to hide her tear streaked face, and in a slightly choked voice said, "Everything is fine." Which of course didn't convince me, as I said before I love my mom, and seeing her like this really got to me, so I went over and wrapped my arms around her in a comforting hug. She was stiff in my arms for a moment, and then she started to cry again.

I just held her until the tears stopped, at which point she said, "I'm sorry honey, you shouldn't have had to see me like that."

"Seriously Mom, what's wrong?"

"It's silly, but you drove home that my babes are adults. And you were right, it's no longer any of my biasness if your sister is a virgin or not." She then gave me a smile and added, "Its good you are willing to look out for your sister, it makes me feel better about you two going off to college."

After that, we talked about things going on in the town, what classes I was planning on taking at college, and other mundane things. After a bit, Lisa came out to let me know she had finished in the shower. Mom was quick to start apologizing for earlier, so I left them to it and went to take my shower.

I took a quick shower, I had planned to take a longer one, but found myself hurrying to finish so I could spend more time with Lisa. Pathetic isn't it? As I was drying off I was thinking of where a could take Lisa to for a first date, then it hit me, a couple of towns over there was a new Italian place, it would be far enough away from people that know us that we wouldn't be recognized, yet close enough that we could go there without making an extra-long drive.

I was planning when I could take Lisa out when I left the bathroom, and was so distracted I walked right into Mom. "Sorry Mom."

"It's ok," she told me with a smile. "Oh, there is one thing I forgot to mention earlier, it's about Lisa sleeping in your bed."

"What about it?" now I was nervous, what was Mom going to say on this one?

"Don't get so worried, I'm not upset. I just want to make sure you don't give her a scare in the morning if she sleeps there again."

I was lost, how would I give Lisa a scare in the morning? "What are you talking about Mom?"

"Ok, I tried to be delicate about this, but I see I'll have to be blunt. Morning wood."

I understood perfectly what Mom was worried about, unfortunately, I couldn't tell her that Lisa would probably just get a kick out of it, or might even try to make use of it. "Ok. I see what you are afraid of, I'll talk to her about it; make sure she isn't surprised by it. Ok?"

"Well I've done what I can, but remember your father might see things differently than I do." And with that, Mom walked away to her room and shut the door.

Lisa was in the kitchen making us some sandwiches when I got down stairs. She was distracted and didn't notice me enter, so I silently came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She gave a gasp of surprise, but realized it was me and leaned into me, then continued what she had been doing as if nothing had changed. "I was thinking about what you said about the first date not having to be hidden, let's do it. We can have a romantic picnic."

She then turned enough to look at me with a nervous look. "Sounds good. I had been thinking of the new Italian place in River Town, but that can be for our second date," I told her with a smile.

We decided on having our date at this secluded spot in the city park, it is in a wooded area and doesn't have a trail leading to it. It is actually a beautiful place, a small spring fed pond, a clearing right next to the pond just big enough for a picnic for two, and this time of year there would be water lilies in the pond. I went to the garage and got the picnic basket while Lisa got everything we would be taking with us together. When I got back with the basket we loaded it up in quick order, I then wrote a note to Mom saying we had gone out to have a picnic to help rise our spirits.

We had a splendid time, we both agreed it was the best first date ether of us had ever had. We talked about this and that, were laughing regularly, and just plain enjoyed each other's company. All too soon, we had to pack it up and return home.

When we got home, we had composed ourselves so it would seem like we were just managing our breakups in our usual way, hiding the pane from everyone but each other. Dad was waiting for us when we came in, that sounds sinister, but it really isn't, Dad worries about us, so is always checking in on us when things take a less than perfect turn. This normally is something we really appreciate, but given Dad's tendency to read between the lines of what we say and come out with more information then we intended to give him, it could be ruinous in this situation.

We went into the living room to talk to Dad while Mom made dinner. Once we were all sated Dad said, "I had a very interesting conversation with your mother when I got home, apparently you two think because your legally adults that means you can disregard your mother, well if you expect to live here and have us pay for college you better rethink that."

Honestly, we should have seen this coming, even though Mom had backed off, she was still going to try to wiggle some discomfort our way. "We don't disregard Mom, it's just she was asking Lisa a question that I didn't thing was any of her biasness, so I kind of went off on her about it."

Dad knows perfectly well how Mom is; he winds up on the receiving end of her ire more often than we do. He thought about it for a moment then asked, "What was the question?"

I was about to tell Dad it really wasn't any of his biasness ether, but Lisa put a hand on my arm to stop me. She took a deep breath then spoke, "First she wanted to know if I had been intimate with Manny, I figured as I hadn't it wouldn't hurt to tell her that. But after that she decided she wanted to know if I had, well ever been intimate with someone."

I could tell that it had been rely hard for her to say that, and all I wanted to do was comfort her, but I couldn't without risking tipping our hand to Dad. Dad was looking quite uncomfortable with where the conversation had gone, and clearly wanted it to end, "Ok, I see what happened. Quite right, you mother doesn't need to know that. Quite frankly I don't want to know it, and if you tell your mother she will tell me."

Now we needed to see how Dad felt about Lisa sleeping in me bed, Lisa is usually better at getting Dad to agree to things so we had agreed earlier that she would do the asking. "Dad there was something I wanted to ask you."

"What is it sweetheart?"

"Well last night Danny and I were comforting each other on his bed, thinking we were in for a long night of feeling miserable and not getting any sleep, but surprisingly enough cuddled up together like we used to do, we fell asleep."

Dad interrupted before she could actually ask a question, "Your mother told me about finding you two sleeping in the same bed, and of her decision about it. You do understand if people found out about it they would find it troubling?" Dad paused long enough for us to nod then continued in a lowered voice, "I know the real reason you two want to sleep in the same bad, I've suspected this would happen for a long time." He paused to take a deep steadying breath, giving me time to lock eyes we Lisa, and saw the same fear I felt reflected in them. "I can't say I'm particularly happy with it, and I know your mother would blow her top if she found out, but I always did agree with what your grandma Glen loved to say, 'Love is a special thing, to be cherished no matter where it blooms, or how different it is from what you expected.' So, I'll keep this between us, just be responsible will you."

I was flabbergasted, and Lisa seemed to be in a similar state. Did Dad just give his blessing on us? Or were we misunderstanding him? I eventually found my voice and said, "I don't quite understand what you're saying."

"I think you do your just being careful, that's good. To make it plane, you two have discovered that you love each other more than just as brother and sister, and your picnic was a date. Am I right?"

There it was, we had heard him correctly. I had no words, all I could do was go to him and give him a hug, and Lisa was right beside me. After the hug, we settled back in to our seats, this time with Lisa resting her head on my shoulder. Dad decided we had talked enough about Lisa and me, and to completely close the door on that conversation he began to try to explain the rules of various sports to us, for about the millionth time.

We just aren't good with sports and can't understand the rules no matter how much explaining Dad dose, but we still have a good time of it. Dad loves sports of any kind; he is even willing to watch curling. We had just made it to cricket, when Mom called out that dinner was ready. On the way to the dining room Dad whispered, "And remember, you can't tell your mother."

Dinner was good, Mom had made spaghetti. Mom asked us about our picnic, to which we told her it had been very relaxing and just what we had needed. The rest of dinner conversation was almost entirely between Mom and Dad, with Lisa and me only adding in when necessary, in other words, a normal dinner at our place.

After dinner, Lisa and I went to my room to read our new book. We read at the same rate, so we have always been able to read a book at the same time, we lay on one of our beds, one of us holding one side of the book the other the other. We get pretty into what we're reading and don't usually notice things going on around us, this time was no different. We were somewhere in chapter twenty-five when out of nowhere, at least to us, a hand came over the pages braking our state of concentration.

The hand belonged to Mom, and once she had our attention she said, "I know you two have been waiting for that book, but you shouldn't stay up to late tonight, especially after staying up so late last night."

Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers