Lisa and Dany Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers

I went to her and pulled her head to my chest, and let her cry. She clung to me, needing the support, I don't know exactly how long she cried, but it had to have been at least twenty minutes. As she cried, I just rubbed her back, and made soothing sounds. When she had finished crying, she let go of me and leaned back in her chair. I grabbed another chair and moved it so I could sit in front of her.

Once I was seated she asked, "Why did you come here?"

"If you don't want me to stay I'll leave. Call me when you're ready to talk, I really think we should."

When I stood to leave she said, "Don't leave, I could really use the company right now." Her eyes were begging me, to stay and to understand.

I sat back down and said, "Ok, if you want me to stay, I'll stay."

"Did Lisa send you to tell me she doesn't want to see me anymore?"

"No, Lisa doesn't even know I'm here."

"Then why do you want to talk to me?" she asked, her confusion clear.

"I want to talk to you about a few things, but top of my list is Lisa. I hope you can find it in you to continue your friendship with her, it would hurt her something terrible if you stopped being friends without her knowing why."

"Of course, she will know, it's not compacted, how can I remain friends with her knowing I want to be her lover instead of you?" there was despair in her voice, and tears started to fall again.

"Well she doesn't know that actually, I haven't told her as it's not mine to tell," I told her, bringing an end to her tears. "Another reason I hope you remain friends is so if Lisa comes down from the pain of being dumped and realizes she doesn't in fact want to be her brother's girlfriend, you will be there for her, as I obviously won't be able to be."

She looked at me for a moment before responding, "Those are your core fears, her not wanting to be with you anymore, and her not having someone to comfort her. That's what you fear most, isn't it?"

"Yes, those are my biggest fears. I could accept losing her, if I knew there was someone to comfort her. Will you be there for her?" I was pleading, no begging, I knew it was in my eyes, and didn't care, Lisa was more important than any amount of my pride.

"For my friend, I'll be there if I'm needed," she told me, gave me a simile and then added. "For my best friend, I'll make sure she knows how much you love her, no matter what comes up." I was shocked, unless I was much mistaken; she had just called me her friend. Seeing the look on my face, she said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have implied we are friends, I obviously was a bitch for too long, and..."

I interrupted her, and said, "I was just surprised you want to be friends, not unwilling to be your friend. I actually do want to be friends, always have."

She gave me a smile, and at that moment, we both knew we would be friends forever. We wound up talking for over an hour, mostly just normal things, but we also talked about why she was interested in Lisa. The obvious of Lisa being so sexy was a reason, others included, how nice a person she is, that she is very accepting of just about anyone, and that she took great interest in Tina's life. We talked about her feelings for Lisa for a further half hour and came to the conclusion she wasn't actually truly interested in Lisa as much as she had locked onto someone she felt would accept her.

It was getting late so we decided to head out, Tina wanted to know if she could come over, wanting to both talk to Lisa, and stay over. I told her there was no reason she couldn't come over and visit and that I was sure Mom and Dad wouldn't have a problem with her staying over. We got out to our cars, both headed home, her to pack her nightclothes and a change for the morning, and me to talk to Lisa some before Tina came over.

When I got home Lisa was back, but unfortunately so was Mom. Mom called out to me, "Where did you go?"

"Just hanging out with Tina," I told her, then headed upstairs to find Lisa.

The light was on in her room, and I was heading for it, when she jumped out of the bathroom into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "What were you doing, you removed time we could have spent together," she said, before planting her lips upon mine.

I didn't bother replying at first, just continued the kiss as I carried her to my room, and sat her down on the bed. "I found Tina and had a conversation with her, she will be coming over later to talk to you, and if you, Mom and Dad are ok with it she will spend the night."

"Why wouldn't I be ok with her spending the night?"

"I can't tell you that, you have to wait for Tina to talk with you first." Lisa pouted, knowing I wasn't going to tell her anything until Tina got here. Lisa pouting is something I've always thought was cute, but with my new sight of her, I found she was just too cute to leave alone, so I went to the bed, pushed her down and started giving her a thorough kissing. We were catching our breath, when we heard a knocking on the front door, which we assumed would be Tina.

Before ether of us could do anything, Mom called out for one of us to get the door. I told Lisa to wait were she was and I would get Tina and being her up. I was expecting Tina to be fairly nervous, what I wasn't expecting was for her to be crying. The moment I got the door open she had her arms around me, and was crying on my chest. I started gently stroking her back as I lead her towards the stairs, once we got there, I asked, "What's wrong?" She didn't respond, so I gently put my fingers under her chin and tilted her head up. I just trying to look into her eyes, what I wound up seeing was bruising all over her face. I now knew what was wrong, wanting Lisa's help I called out to her, "Lisa, grab the first aid kit!"

Not waiting for a response, I quickly got Tina up into my arms and cared her to Lisa's room, where I put her on the bed. Lisa had come out of the bathroom with the first aid kit as I was going by so she was with me when I got to her room, but as Tina had buried her face into my chest again hadn't seen the bruising. Mom, having heard me call out to Lisa, was right just getting into the room as I put Tina on the bed, and as her face came away from by chest, I head both of them gasp in surprise.

It was when Tina looked up and saw Mom that I got a fairly good idea of what had happened, the moment she laid eyes on Mom, she started to whimper and back further up onto the bed. The reason for this was clear to me and Lisa, Tina's mother and Mom look a lot alike, their hair is almost the same shade of brown, they have similar blue eyes, are about the same height, and have similar bone structure. Lisa quickly took a very confused Mom out of the room to explain the bad reaction.

I was holding Tina to my chest and rubbing her back to comfort her and she was starting to calm down when Lisa got back. Lisa took her Tina's hand, and when she had calmed down enough that she lifted her head from my chest, Lisa asked her, "What happened?"

Her voice trembling, she said, "My mom found my porn stash."

I understood instantly, but Lisa was confused, seeing as Tina's mother has offered to get her porn, straight porn, when she offered what she said was, "I can get you some porn that's full on straight, make sure you don't find temptation of the Deval's work." The Deval's work being anything not guy dose girl.

Lisa asked why this would upset Tina's mother, and Tina said, "Danny, would you please tell her for me?"

I agreed and told Lisa about why Tina had left earlier, and what we had discussed at the old Library. Once I was finished Lisa pulled Tina into a hug and said, "Oh honey, I would never hold that against you, I am glad you don't actually have a thing for me though."

After that we got Tina cleaned up, put a bandage on a small cut, and got her some aspirin for the pain. Lisa and I were trying to keep her mind off of what happened, figuring it would be better to let her have a night to rest before facing it. We were having a rather pleasant discussion about a book we had read, when Dad knocked on the open door.

Once we had waived him in, he sat at Lisa's desk and said to Tina, "Cynthia (Mom) and I have discussed it, and we have agreed, if you want to stay here you can, for as long as you need."

Tina was overwhelmed, she had not expected Mom and Dad's generosity, and Lisa and I on the other hand were not surprised. Tina managed to stammer out many a thank you, and that she would start looking for a job immediately.

Dad's replied, "No point in trying to get a job so close to having to leave for college." Tina blushed and told him she didn't have any way to pay for college, Dad's reply to this surprised all three of us, "We know you were accepted to the same college as Lisa and Danny, so as long as you don't mind being roommates with them, Cynthia and I are willing to pay for your college education. Before you say anything, we are looking at this as an investment, return to be decided at a later date."

Tina started crying again, but this time not out of fear and pane. Dad then asked if Lisa or I could step out and talk to him for a moment, which caused a small problem for us as Tina was still clinging to us. Instead of trying to free one of us from Tina for no reason I asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

"It's something I think we really should talk about in private," was his response.

At this point, Tina had stopped crying and realized the reason neither of us had gone yet was her. She pushed back from me and said, "I'll be fine, go talk to your dad."

I reluctantly got up and went out into the hall with Dad. "What is it?" I asked, a little miffed.

"I know you won't like this, but with Tina staying here you are going to have to be more careful on how you act with Lisa."

When Dad paused to take a breath I said, "Now don't blow you top, but Tina already knows, she came by earlier and saw Lisa and I kissing."

Dad took several calming breathes before speaking, "How could you be so careless as to be seen, it appears to have worked out this time, but if it happens again it could be disastrous."

"I know Dad, we learned our lesson, it won't happen again."

"Just how much does she know?"

"I had a long conversation with her earlier today, she knows the whole story, and that Lisa is sleeping in my bed."

"Ok, just be careful not to hurt either of them."

"Dad, there is absolutely no way there could ever be anything between Tina and me, we are just friends, and will never be anything more."

Dad studied me for a moment, and then said, "Fine, if you say so. I'll handle your mother, keep her from forcing you two back into separate rooms."

"Thanks Dad," I said before giving him a hug. I then went back to Lisa's room to find Lisa and Tina curled up together on the bed.

I thought they were asleep, so I turned off the light and started to leave, but before I could Tina said, "Could you please stay too?" I didn't answer, I just shut the door and went to the other side of Tina from the one Lisa was on, took of my shoes and climbed up onto the bed. Once there I gently put my arms around Tina holding her to my chest, which she snuggled into, saying, "Thank you, I feel safer with you here." Lisa leaned over Tina to give me a kiss, and then settled down with her arms around Tina as well. That's how we fell asleep, holding Tina like Mom and Dad used to do with us when we were little kids and had a nightmare.

***

Thank you for reading.

If you liked it vote, if you didn't vote.

Please leave a comment on what you thought of the story and where you think it will go, I don't guarantee what you say will have an impact on where it goes, but it just might.

If you send me feedback with an e-mail to reply to, the only other person to see it might be my wife, as she has access to my e-mall and might take a look.

Thank you so much for tolerating the ramblings of a restless mind,

Tanhors.

Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers