Lisa and David Pt. 04

Story Info
Lisa gets her Uncle.
3.9k words
4.56
7.1k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

Lisa was in bed, naked, her thighs spread wide, running her hands all over her body, caressing, stroking, making her skin tingle with little zings of lust. As she stroked her body to a sexual frenzy, she was rerunning the day in her mind. It had felt so good, Mark's eager cock ramming her pussy, the hot wet blast of his load splattering all over her naked backside. Ummm she kept that remembrance going, oh yeah, dragging it out as long as she could.

Just outside the door, her Uncle Bill was watching, his cock rock hard, aching to sink it into her hot, wet hole. He didn't want to run in there and jump her, having incestuous sex could lead to a whole pack of troubles. He worked on storing up the scenes, then creeping back to bed, waking up his wife Janey, and fucking her ass off. He kept his impulses in check, and just drank in the vision.

Lisa had a feeling her uncle was watching, she wanted him to watch. It turned her on to think that her favorite Uncle was watching as she wantonly pleasured her body. Accordingly, she wanted to give him the best cock hardening display she could. She let her fingertips graze over her belly, sensuously caressing. Her nipples were pointing straight up, stiff and hard, fiery red and aching. She reached up with both hands, letting out a long Ahhhhhh as she cupped the fullness, fingers stroking and tweaking the hard, achy stiffness, sending zings of pleasure right at her pussy.

Uncle Bill couldn't have looked away even if a bomb was ticking behind him. Glued to the image of Lisa's amazingly hot, teen body, hands stroking and fondling her tits, the sounds of pleasure she was making, made his cock ache, and his balls fill up with cum. Her hands started to roam downwards, over her hips, thighs, and belly.

Lisa's sex was aching for release, soaking wet, she could smell her own lust scent. Oh god, she gasped and writhed on her bed, hands roaming urgently over her body. She rolled onto her belly, facing away from the door, as she caressed her hips and buttocks. Her right hand slid between her thighs, cupping her sex, as her left hand reached around to slide between her legs from the rear.

She slipped the middle finger of her left hand into her creamy pussy for a moment, driving it in deep, staying just long enough to coat her finger with her juices. Perfect, she removed the finger and guided it into the tight, puckered hole just above her pussy. She felt thrills of lust race through her as she penetrated her extra tight hole, driving it in as deep as she could. At the same time Lisa worked three fingers of her right hand into her creamy center, stuffing them in as far as she could reach, bending her hand at the wrist, ohhh yeah, her palm was making close contact with her rock hard clit. With her hands in place, she brought her thighs together, making her fingers drive harder into her asshole and her fuck-hole.

"Ummm, ummmm, ummmmm, oh yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me," she moaned.

Lisa began flexing her hips in a slow rhythm, groaning with pleasure, burying her face in her quilt, and shuddering as her fingers worked powerfully inside her excited flesh. The addition of a finger in her asshole, which she had discovered a couple of months ago, really ramped up the lusty violence of her orgasms. She had been in the shower soaping up with her girlfriend Dianne on a sleepover. Dianne had talked her into hopping into the shower with her, and Dianne was behind her, cupping her asscheeks as she lathered thick soap suds all over her ass.

Lisa had started feeling tingles of lust, she wondered if she should put a stop to it, but she was feeling bi-curious, and decided to let Dianne have her way. Lisa had felt her cheeks being parted, and a slippery finger pressing into her, then penetrating her asshole. She had jumped, but Dianne had made her finger all slippery, and after the first few moments, an incredible rush of lust had come over her. She had masturbated wantonly, sighing, moaning, and growling with pleasure while Dianne reamed out her asshole, and when she came, it felt like her head was going to fly off.

She smiled at that hot remembrance, how much stronger her climax was, and how Dianne had responded with an equally violent orgasm when Lisa had pumped her finger in and out of Dianne's tight little pucker hole, as her friend wantonly masturbated, just like Lisa had done.

Lisa's fingers were grinding deep inside her, she could feel the gathering storm of climax. She grinned as she heard a stifled gasp from behind her partly open door, keep watching me, Uncle, she thought. Her hips began thrusting up and down. She heard a muffled grunt from behind her door, and she let out wordless cries of pleasure as pulses of sizzling pleasure racing between her asshole and her pussy took her over, shaking her body in that extra hot rush of orgasm, and she shivered in blissful fulfillment as the pulses of climax shook through her body. She let her hips drop down to the mattress, and let her body sail through the afterglow.

Her uncle Bill was harder than he'd ever been, god, it was like nothing he'd ever seen before. The view of his 18-year-old niece pleasuring herself so wantonly had made his cock ache, his balls were bloated, filled up with cum that needed to be relieved, or he'd have the worst case of blue balls ever. He padded away from her door and slipped into the master bedroom. His wife Janey was dozing, she'd gone to bed naked, and the blanket was pushed down, revealing her body in the dim light from the outside streetlights. At 38, his wife still had one hell of a hot body. Her thighs curve up nicely to form her tight, heart-shaped ass, her stomach flat, rising up in graceful curves to form the 36 C breasts. Her nipples were nice and perky, and he wanted to make her tits stand up hard and eager.

Bill quickly stripped naked, hovering over her body as he gently slid between her slightly open thighs. He reached down, placing a hand on her left breast. He closed his fingers on her nipple, tugging and gently tweaking at it, feeling the rise of her tit as her body felt the stimulation, she let out a low moan in her sleep, and his hand reached over, repeating his actions with her right breast. He could feel her legs part, even in her sleep, responding automatically to what was happening.

Bill couldn't wait any longer, he'd put it to Janey a few times when she was still asleep, and she always wakened up, enjoying the fact that he had started to fuck her while she was still asleep. He grasped her behind her knees, pulling them up, tilting her pussy up to just the right level. He nudged against her and slowly slid in, feeling his cock part her inner flesh, Ummm, god the friction was so fucking hot, as he finally had his cock buried deep inside Janey's fuck-hole.

Janey felt herself rising up from sleep, and just as he gave the last push, she came fully awake and cooed softly as she felt his cock stuffed completely up her pussy. Her husband had become a late-night stallion, they'd had an active sex life, at least 2, 3 times a week, but now, he was rock hard every night, and they were doing it at least once a day. Not that she minded, many of her friends, who were frustrated over their lack of a sex life, would be green with envy if they knew how sexually satisfied she herself was.

It made her hot, when he would just climb aboard, and stuff his cock to her, waking her up. Too hot and bothered, just climb aboard and fuck the sleepiness out of her. His hunger for her body made her feel, wanted, needed, desired, and never failed to make her as equally hot and bothered for his cock to fuck her. Her pussy responded, a rush of juices surrounded his buried cock, and she hooked her legs over his waist, eager for more.

"Oh yeah baby, you're so hot, so hard, fuck me, baby, make me cum all over your sexy, hard prick."

Her throaty demand started the action going, he pulled back and slid in slowly, he wanted to start with a slow and gentle fucking, so he could last long enough to make Janey cum. He loved to make her cum, before exploding his load deep inside her hot pink pocket, quivering wildly with her orgasm.

Janey liked to fantasize, and this time was no exception. While her husband was fucking her, she imagined that night with her daddy, when he had taken her cherry when she was 18 and he was 39, and it was one of the highlights of her sex life. Her daddy was so skilled, so talented at bringing her up, until she was a panting, shaking mass of teen lust, then he'd driven his cock into her.

Janey's loud cry of pleasure when her cherry had surrendered, bursting apart as her daddy's cock then rushed in to plunder her untouched depths, had felt out of this world good. There had been a minor twinge of pain, no worse than a mosquito bite, then the rush of pleasure as her daddy had buried his hard, throbbing cock into her virgin grip. She was deep in her fantasy now, feeling Bill's cock plunging, sinking deep, remembering the way her daddy's cock had tested the liquid depths of her teen fuck hole, 21 years ago.

Janey moaned, "Fuck me, oh yes, fuck me, make me cum all over your big cock."

Bill's cock was throbbing, as Janey levered her pussy up to meet every thrust, she was grunting, sighing, and in her remembrance, she knew that daddy's cock was getting set to explode, just like her throbbing fuck-hole was on the verge.

Completely lost in the fantasy, she growled out, "Oh yes daddy, cum, cream your daughter's tight little fuck hole, christen my pussy with my first load of cum, yes Daddy, do it, do it, cream MEEEEEE!"

Janey's voice rose to a loud howl of pleasure. Bill was startled, but the idea that she was fantasizing about her daddy fucking her made his cock jerk up, swollen, a vision of himself fucking his niece's tight teen cunt filled his mind, and with his growl, he erupted, his prick spurting crazily, flooding his wife with a massive glut of hot cum, god, watching his niece going at it had made his balls go into overdrive, and he shot, over and over, until his balls were drained.

Janey felt the tremors of excitement through his cock, the passionate eruption, flooding her quivering pink hole with that wet spray of sperm, that wonderful rich, liquid warmth jetting into her, filling her up with such wonderful sensations, Ummm, her daddy filled her tight hole, sighing with pleasure as Bill's load painted her cervix.

She was unaware that she had said daddy while her husband was fucking her, and Bill was in no mood to tell her. The way his cock had responded, when she called him daddy, really made his cock go off. He wondered if it was just a fantasy, or had her daddy fucked her, maybe even given her virgin pussy its first fuck.

It hadn't taken long before Lisa heard the squeaking of bedsprings, sounds of hot fucking coming from the master bedroom. She heard her Aunt Janey's loud cries of pleasure, Uncle Bill growled like a tiger, and she imagined the hot rush of cum that was being deposited in her Aunt's creamy pussy, right at that moment.

Lisa smiled, she wanted her Uncle Bill, she wanted to fuck him, and have his load sprayed all over. Now that she had broken the barrier of "no fucking anybody else" by her "no cum in me" rule, she could feel her lust rising, and her Uncle was a good looking man, 38 years old, he kept himself in good shape, and she had heard her Aunt and Uncle fucking up a storm, many times. Ummmm, she imagined his cock filling her tight little pussy.

I want to ride him like a cowgirl, ran through her mind when he's ready to explode, lift off, let my pussy hover over the head of his cock, grab his prick, and jerk him off, so he can shoot his load upwards, all over my hungry pussy. I wonder if I can get him this weekend.

Early Saturday evening, she had her chance. Her Aunt Janey had been feeling tired, and she went to bed earlier than usual, at 9 PM. Lisa knew that her Aunty slept deep, almost nothing would awaken her, and she felt tingles of lust. She had been wearing a pair of tight shorts, and a tight T-shirt that outlined her nice grapefruit-sized mounds, her nipples were stiff with excitement, her pokies visible. She grinned as she'd seen her Uncle Bill drinking in the vision of his niece flaunting her body. She could see the hard bulge of his cock, it made her pussy squirm with lust, wanting that hot stalk of cock deep inside her.

He was getting set to go to bed, he almost always went up at 11 PM, and she made it a point to say goodnight, and dash up to her bedroom at 10 minutes to 11. She stripped naked, her body trembling with lust. At 11 PM, she heard him downstairs, going through her pre-bed ritual of making sure all the doors were locked, and she placed herself by the door. She lit a candle, enjoying the golden glow that it lent to her room. She heard his tread coming up the stairs, and she "accidentally" walked out of her bedroom totally and gloriously naked, just as her Uncle Bill reached the top of the stairs.

Bill stopped and stared, holy fuck, his niece was a real teen temptress. He had stopped and was just staring, unable to look away. She felt her pussy squirm with lust, smiling at him, cocking her hips sexily, hoping that he'd reach out and touch her.

To give him the go-ahead, Lisa purred, "Hi Uncle Bill, I know you've been watching me play with myself. Do you like what you see, when my hands play with my body? It feels so good when I play with my tight little pussy."

She walked up to him, their bodies almost touching, she reached into his pajama bottoms and wrapped her hand around the hard, bulging stiffness, Ummm, she moaned softly, ready to feel that hard cock gloriously deep inside her.

She cooed, "I bet it would feel even better on my tight little pussy, when my sexy Uncle Bill feels it for me. Feel my pussy, Uncle Bill."

Bill felt his resistance melting away, thoughts of incest, she's my niece, were swept away in the rising tide of lust, as she caressed the eager length of his cock surging in her hand. He reached out, softly stoking at the naked, smooth plane of her pussy, then letting his fingers slide gently down the rim of her tight lips. She moaned deep in her throat, as he parted her pussy lips and let two fingers slide in, gently swirling through a rush of hot juices.

Lisa was sizzling, oh god, she wanted his cock, and wanted it NOW.

"Come to my bed, Uncle Bill, let my tight little pussy ride your stiff cock, I want you to fuck me."

Bill was stunned, holy shit, fucking his niece, that was so depraved...so taboo....so fucking hot, as his cock was harder and longer than it ever had been. Lisa smiled at him, she knew that he was ready, and she led him into her bedroom.

"Lay back Uncle, and watch me ride your cock. When you're ready to explode, I'm going to pull off, grab your cock and bring you off. I only let my boyfriend go off deep inside me."

Bill yanked off his pajamas, enjoying the way Lisa's eyes fastened on his cock, he saw the gleam in her eyes. He lay down, and drank in the vision of his niece, squatting over his aching hard cock, ready to take him in.

Lisa was on fire with need, oh fuck, incest with my Uncle, just made her a seething mass of wanton lust. She positioned his cock, running her syrupy wet opening along his cock head, making his cock all slippery, oh yeah, she was going o enjoy this. She rolled her hips back and felt the head of his cock pressing against her opening. She moaned, deep in her throat, as she thrust her fuck-hole back and down, and without stopping, buried her Uncle's rampant prick, taking him balls deep. Her loud gasp of pleasure mixed with his grunt as his length was completely wrapped in the tight, wet clutching heat. Ummm, oh yeah, her Uncle had a nice big cock, and she let her warm inner muscles milk his cock as she lifted up halfway, then drove her pussy back down the hard, throbbing stiffness.

"Oh yes Uncle, such a nice, hard cock, Ummm, work up a big juicy load for me Uncle!"

"Oh yeah baby, fuck, your hot cunt is so wet and so tight, you're gonna suck every drop out of my hard prick!"

Hearing her Uncle call her pussy a hot cunt, really made her blaze with need. She reached down and started to play with her tingling clit, wanting her Uncle to feel the ripping spasms of her orgasm milk extra hard at his cock.

Her Uncle watched the spectacle, spellbound at what was happening. His 18-year-old niece, naked and very horny, riding his pole, both of them committing hot, incestuous fucking, what a rush. Her gasps urged him on as she rode him like a cowgirl, starting to ride him a bit faster. The sound of hot liquid squelches, as Lisa powered her soaking heat up and down his aching prick, filled the bedroom. Bill felt the muscles of her cunt gripping his shaft as she plunged up and down, his cock being swallowed to the balls between the tight, bare pussy lips, again and again.

She felt his cock nudging against her cervix, oh so deep, and she felt the rush, grunting, "Oh fuck, yeah, fuck, gonna cum, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, oh my god!"

Lisa let out a howl of pleasure as she tensed up suddenly, letting out gasps and grunts of pleasure, then the release, her body shaking and shuddering, as her orgasm grabbed her body. She felt her pussy grab even tighter at Uncle Bill's cock, bathed in a wet rush of juices, her inner walls the ultimate gripping fuck-hole, scrubbing at his cock, and he felt the rise.

Bill grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna cum baby, NOW!"

Lisa lifted herself clear, and keeping her pussy pressed very gently against the head of his cock, she reached down, grabbed his slick rod, and with two pumps, her Uncle growled, grunted, and she felt the hot spray of cum splattering all over her pussy. Another spurt splattered against her throbbing clit, propelling her into a second orgasm, her body shaking, crying out in pleasure as she felt four more thick spurts splattering against her bare pussy lips, holding on to his pulsing cock, keeping him lightly pressed against her pussy, wanting to milk all his cum on to her body, marking the outside of her pussy.

When she had milked him for every drop, she reached down with both hands, scooped up the rich cream, brought it to her mouth, and licked her fingers clean, reaching down again, until she scooped up as much of his tasty cream as she could get, shivering in blissful fulfillment as she felt it slide down her throat. She knew she was bending one of her rules, not to let any other cock cum in her mouth, but she gave herself the rationale that the cock had not been in her mouth when it went off, she had transferred his cum to her mouth, and that was enough leeway for her.

Bill had been transfixed by the hot view of Lisa stroking his cock. What a sight, his load spurting out, splattering right against her tight cunt lips, holding on to him and stroking his shaft, eager for every drop to cover her bare, smooth pussy, was crazy hot. Then he watched her scooping up his fresh cum, and bringing her hands to her mouth, she fed herself his load, licking her fingers clean after each palmful, hungry for every drop, until she smiled down at him, and lay down upon him, enjoying the drift of post-orgasm.

Bill lay quietly, enjoying the feel of Lisa's naked teen body against his, the solid push of her succulent tits against his chest, her bare smooth skin against his.

Lisa stood up, smiled, and motioned her Uncle to join her. She stepped out into the hallway, and he followed, wondering what this was all about. Just before his bedroom door, she stopped, turned to him, and smiled.

"Now that I've gotten what I need, I don't want my Auntie to go without. I'm going to suck you up, nice and hard, then you go to bed, and give my beautiful Auntie Janey, your sexy wife, a long, hard ride. I'll be stroking my tight little pussy to the sounds of hot fucking, and remembering how good it felt to have you fuck me. And, next month, when I turn 19, I want you to fuck me again, but this time, I want your hot cream deep inside me."

groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers
12