Lisa and David Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her barrier shatter, it had felt too good, and she needed the creamy rush of cum filling her pussy. She wasn't tossing David aside, he would still be enjoying her charms and assets, there were just too many hard, sexy cocks that were eager for her, to tie herself down to just one.

Dropping to her knees, she surrounded his half-hard prick, swallowing him right to the balls. She could taste the mixture of her juices, and Uncle Bill's cum, smeared up and down the length, she tightened her lips and started to bob her head back and forth, letting the grip of her crimson lips, and the hot swirling tongue action, clean his cock. She felt his cock starting to take notice, and she kept it up until he was back at full glory.

"Now, you are all ready to give your sexy wife a long hard ride."

Lisa lay in her bed, it didn't take long to hear the sounds of hot fucking. Janey's cries of orgasm sounded several times, Lisa had milked Uncle Bill good, and the time he needed to recharge was put to good use. Lisa was masturbating wildly, fingers probing both holes, thinking of her Uncle ramming her pussy when she turned 19, then the rush of hot incestuous sperm spilling into her, and she came in a rush of pleasure, riding a long wave of orgasm, until she flopped down, sated, just as her Uncle roared, and pumped his load into his sexy wife's pussy.

12