Lisa & John Return to the Resort

Story Info
Lisa, John, Tom & new friends get together at the resort.
4.3k words
4.57
5.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to my biggest fans, Ashton & Eva. Without their input, I would not have been able to write it. Thanks, good friends.

*****

This is a follow-up to 'Lisa and John

Ch 3: Threesome'

The story may contain: MFM, FF, ANAL, MM, ORAL, FMF, GROUP & FETISH

All characters are over 18. All are clean and the females are safe.

*****

When Lisa and I were leaving the resort, we exchanged numbers with Tom and told him we would be back for an extended visit.

Several months went by when Lisa asked if we were going to go back to the resort.

"Actually, I was thinking of going back. I'll give Tom a call to see if he could join us."

"Tell him I said hello."

I called Tom and said, "Hi Tom, John here. Lisa said hello."

"Hi Lisa...Hi John. What's up?"

"Lisa and I were thinking of going down to the resort for a week at the end of the month. Would you be able to join us."

"Wow, the timing couldn't be better. My parents are going to be away and I am going to have the house all to myself. You guys can stay with me."

"That sounds great. Lisa will be thrilled. By the way Tom, Lisa has been working out and she looks better now than ever. Wait until you see her."

"I can't wait...she is something else...you are a lucky guy."

"I'll call you at the end of the week to finalize everything."

"By the way, I have a friend & he has a girl friend...Ashton & Eva and they are visiting from the UK and will be here for two days. I am sure you guys will like them. It will be tight but we'll manage."

"Sounds good. I'll get back to you. Bye."

I said to Lisa, "Tom will be free & that we can stay with him at his parent's house since they will be away."

"that's great. I am looking forward to it."

"Tom told me that his friends, Ashton & Eva from the UK will be there when we are there. He said we would like them."

"I'm all excited now."

Over the next few weeks, we made all the arrangements and before we knew it, we were on a jet heading south.

The flight was non eventful and we touched down right on time. As soon as we deplaned, Tom was at the gate welcoming us.

We got our bags and Tom drove us to his parent's house in the resort. No sooner than we stepped in the door, Lisa had her clothes off. Tom & I laughed and Tom said, "Lisa, you look fabulous. You must have lost 20 pounds. Thank goodness your tits are still the same." We all laughed and Tom & I joined her in getting naked.

Lisa said, "Hey Tom, Tony said you have new friends."

"Yes. Ashton & Eva from the UK. They aren't married. I am sure you will like them. Ashton is 22, 6', black hair, 185, brown eyes, tan skinned and an 8" thick, uncut trimmed cock. Eva is 21, 5'7", tan skin, hazel eyes, long black hair like yours Lisa, 34c round tits with inviting nipples, wide hips, a heart shaped nice ass and has a smooth pussy. Both are at home nudists and are into sex as much as you guys. Both are bi and Eva is usually up for anything...they have no restrictions. They swap and they enjoy anal & water sports."

"They sound terrific Tom. We can't wait to meet them." I said.

"You will, tomorrow. I had invited them to spend some time with me and with you guys here, it will be terrific."

We all gathered our towels and headed to the pool. The sun was hot but there was a nice breeze. As we relaxed by the pool, Tom said, "Hey Lisa, I just noticed that you let your pussy hair grow in. I like it."

"I thought I would try it out and see if I get any comments. I still see you are smooth. It makes your 8" cock look bigger and your balls yummy."

We all laughed and caught up since the last time we were there.

Then Tom said, "Hey Lisa, Tony said you really enjoyed our threesome. I'm glad you liked it."

"Well, I thought about it."

Then I said, "Tom, all she talked about was the threesome. She definitely liked getting fucked by your big cock." A few people overheard us but we didn't care.

Before we knew it, we headed back to the house to get ready for dinner. Tom told us he was going to take us to a very nice restaurant so we got dressed up and headed out. Tom & I wore a sport jacket & jeans and Lisa wore a short, black mini dress without a bra and she looked incredible. All eyes were on her at the restaurant and I was so proud of her.

Before we realized it, we were there almost two hours and went through two bottles of wine. We left and went back to the house. Lisa wanted to go to the hot tub so we undressed and walked over.

Nobody was there and the three of us enjoyed the peace & quiet and the opportunity to fool around a little. After an hour or so, we headed back to the house, both my cock & Tom's were rock hard as we walked back.

As soon as we got inside the house, we all made a dash to the bedroom and in minutes we were in the middle of a threesome.

The three of us enjoyed each other throughout the night until we fell asleep in a heap of cum and juices on our naked bodies.

Tom woke up first and was in the shower when Lisa awoke, smiled and got up and joined him. After they finished, Lisa asked me to join her and we showered together, as she showed no favouritism.

At breakfast Tom told us that Ashton & Eva would be there by lunch. We finished eating and cleaned up and got the house in order.

Tom said that since there were only two bedrooms, Lisa and I would sleep with him and Ashton & Eva would sleep in the other bedroom, at least initially...and we all laughed.

Once everything was ready, the three of us went out to the porch naked and waited for them.

Around 11:30 Tom got a call from the gate that his guests arrived and are on their way to the house.

Finally, the golf cart was in sight and the guests were here. Tom greeted them and introduced everyone. Then we went inside. Tom showed them their room and they unpacked and settled in.

When they finished, Tom said to them, "I am so glad you could join us. Please make yourselves comfortable. As you can see, Tony & Lisa already are"... and he laughed.

He continued, "Please, don't be embarrassed. I told Tony & Lisa all about you guys. So, please, enjoy."

Then Ashton said, "Tony, Tom told us a little about you guys. Will you tell us more?"

Then Tom suggested Ashton & Eva get naked and after a few minutes, Ashton said, "We have never gone outside naked but I guess we can do it." Then Ashton & Eva joined us and got naked. We all went outside to enjoy the sun and continue the conversation.

Eva was gorgeous naked and I could see Lisa's eyes fixated on Ashton's cock.

I continued the conversation, "Lisa and I have been together for awhile now. We both love sex and nudity. Lisa had her first threesome with Tom the last time we were here."

Lisa replied, "That's true. The last time Tony & I were here, I had my first threesome that I thoroughly enjoyed immensely knowing that Tony was watching me take Tom's cock in my cunt and cumming in me."

I went on, "I got Lisa into nudity awhile ago and now she loves it. She loves showing off and I like seeing her tease the guys. And, we have decided to do enjoy all aspects of sex, with no limits."

Lisa went on, "Is that something that would interest you guys?"

Eva said, "Quite possibly. We wouldn't say no if the opportunity arose."

Lisa answered, "Tom's description of you Eva wasn't nearly as accurate as you are in person. You are gorgeous looking. And that goes for Ashton as well."

I commented, "Well, it seems that this conversation is going very well. Tom, any thoughts?"

Tom smiled and said, "Why don't we all have lunch and continue the conversation as we eat."

Then Tom got up and went to the kitchen and brought out lunch and two bottles of wine. We went out back to the patio and enjoyed the lunch and the stimulating conversation.

I said, "So, are you guys swingers?"

Ashton replied, "Not really, but we do enjoy swapping with others we know & if everything is right."

Lisa added, "I have fucked other guys in front of Tony, something that he loves to see, butTom was our first threesome and now I'm hooked on them...nothing like a couple of guys all over me. I love cock and cum."

Eva said, "I know what you mean. When Tom & Ashy did me, I was in heaven...what woman could resist guys with those big cocks? They practically drowned me with all their cum."

Lisa added, "That's for sure. And the best part was Tony loved watching me take Tom's big cock & cumming in me."

Eva said, "Ashy likes watching me with another guy too. And, I get turned on knowing he is watching another guy slipping his cock in my cunt."

By this time my cock was rock hard, as was Tom's & Ashton's.

Lisa smiled and said, "Eva, I think the guys need some help."

Then Lisa got up and walked over to Tom & Ashton who were sitting next to each other. She knelt in front of them and took Tom's cock in her hand and started jerking him off & then moved her mouth to Ashton 's cock and started sucking it. Eva & I watched and in seconds, Eva came over to me and started sucking my cock.

It wasn't long before the three of us were ready to cum. I heard Tom & Ashton moaning and then I saw their balls tighten up and new thew were shooting their cum...Tom's cum hit Lisa's hands and tits and Ashton filled Lisa's mouth with his cum. Right after that, I shot my cum in Eva's mouth and watched as she swallowed every drop.

After that, Eva & Lisa went back to their seats with big smiles.

Then Ashton said, "Well, I guess we established that everything is all right, so let's enjoy one another." He said with a big smile on his face.

Tom then said, "Ok. If everyone is up for it, let's go into the bedroom. There is a king sized bed. It will be crowded but enjoyable."

We all went into the bedroom and squeezed together. Lisa was all over Ashton and Tom was feeling Eva up and I went from one to another, kissing the women, sucking their nipples and eating them.

As Ashton was making out with Lisa, I managed to get his cock in my mouth and then was able to slip it into Lisa's cunt. I watched as his cock disappeared into her cunt.

Then I saw Tom with Eva. As he mounted her, I placed his cock at her entrance and helped him slide his cock in her cunt. Soon both guys were fucking the women. It wasn't long before the guys yelled out that they were cumming and they both came at the same time, flooding their cunts with their cum.

In the meantime, I was kneeling on the bed jerking off and shot my cum on Eva & Lisa's tits.

We all rested a bit and then I told Lisa and Eva to get on all fours. Then Tom, Ashton & myself lubed up their ass holes and I went first and filled Lisa's ass with my cock and fucked it...then I pulled out and slipped my cock in Eva's ass and fucked hers...I then pulled out and Tom took his turn.

Before it was all over, the three of us fucked & came in their asses.

After we rested, Tom suggested we tour the resort. Ashton & Eva said they never went out in public nude. But Tom convinced them to try it. Then we all headed out on the tour.

Tom took us along a trail that was pretty private. Lisa & Eva were walking together in front of us and I could see Lisa's hand move down to Eva's ass. Eva turned her head toward Lisa and I could see a smile on her face. Just then they stopped and they kissed.

We watched as the two women started making out. We made sure nobody was around as the two women were kissing & feeling each other up.

I went over and laid down our towels and told them to lay on them. They quickly laid down with Lisa on the bottom. Eva was on top of Lisa and already grinding her pussy into Lisa's. Both women were moaning and in ecstasy...it wasn't long before they both said they were going to cum...sure enough they let out a yell and their bodies exploded in multiple orgasms.

As Eva rolled off of Lisa, Ashton wasted no time in making the most of an opportunity and straddled Lisa and slipped his cock in her cunt. In seconds he shot his cum in her cunt. As soon as he came, Tom went over and fucked Lisa and came in her cunt too. We all rested a bit and then continued our walk, cum oozing down Lisa's legs.

As we were walking, Ashton said he had to pee. Lisa said the same thing. We found a secluded spot and we all stood in a circle and as soon as Ashton started his stream, Lisa, Eva, Tom & myself all started peeing. Of course we all got soaked and Ashton rubbed pee all over the girl's tits and they rubbed some pee on our cocks and balls. Ashton's cock was still hard so I went over and knelt in front of him and sucked him until he came in my mouth. We all laughed and continued our walk.

About a half hour later, we were back at the house and Lisa went to wash up...Eva joined her. The guys followed after they were done.

It was tight but Tom, Ashton & myself all fit in the shower and washed each other thoroughly. I found Tom & Ashton's cocks and gave them a good hand cleaning and they both shot their cum into my open mouth.

By now it was dinner time and we all showered and dressed for dinner. We went over to the resort's dining room and had a delicious meal and plenty of wine. Almost two hours later we were walking back to the house.

As soon as we got back, we undressed and sat in the living room and chatted.

I looked over at Eva and told her to get on the bed. I told Tom & Ashton to join me. I got on my back & told Eva to straddle me & ride my cock cowgirl facing me. Then I pulled her toward me & Tom came up from behind and slipped his cock in her ass. We both started fucking her in synch. Ashton came over and slipped his cock in her mouth as she was riding me. It wasn't long before the three of us filled her holes and her mouth with our cum.

We all rested and continued chatting & drinking wine when the phone rang. Tom answered and we could only Tom's end and in a minute he hung up.

Then Tom said, "I have to go. My parents are ok, nothing serious, but their car was stolen. I expect to be back tomorrow afternoon. So, please relax and enjoy yourselves."

He grabbed a few things and left.

We discussed the situation and hoped everything would be fine.

It was now getting late and we were all ready for bed when Lisa said, "Look guys, why not sleep in the king sized bed with us. I'm sure it will be better than sleeping by yourselves."

Ashton quickly replied, "Yeah, that makes sense. Ok."

Then we all moved into the bedroom. We all got on the bed with Eva & Lisa in the middle. It seemed that no sooner than we laid down hands were roaming over everyone's naked bodies.

I quickly found Eva and Ashton found Lisa. Eva and I were all over each other and I could see Lisa already had Ashton's cock in her mouth. Moans & sounds we're coming from every one.

Lisa moved over to me and started sucking my cock & Eva joined her in sharing my cock. As they were sucking me, Ashton managed to get his cock in Lisa's cunt and started fucking her.

Eva said, "That's it Ashy, fuck her cunt. I want to see you cumming in her."

I said, "Ashton fuck Lisa hard. Cum in her cunt."

Eva & I watched his cock pound Lisa's cunt and he finally said he was going to cum...in seconds he filled her cunt with never ending streams of cum. As soon as he finished, Eva and I went over to Lisa and started sucking his cum out of her cunt and sharing it with each other.

A few minutes later, I had Eva on her back and got my cock in her cunt. Both Lisa & Ashton were yelling out..."Fuck her hard Tony...cum in her" I lasted only a few minutes and shot streams of cum into her cunt, then fell to the side spent.

We all enjoyed each other throughout the night & into the morning.

I woke up in the morning to Ashton sucking my cock. Lisa opened her eyes and said, "Tony, let Ashton fuck your ass & let him cum in your ass. Eva & I want to watch." Then Lisa woke Eva up...

I got on all fours and he lubed my ass and slowly pushed his cock deep into my ass until his balls were up against me. He wasted no time in fucking my ass. Lisa got underneath and started sucking my cock as he was fucking my ass. Then Eva pushed her cunt in my face and I was eating her at the same time.

In minutes he told them he was going to cum and shot his cum into my ass. A few seconds later, I filled Lisa's mouth with my cum & Eva was on her second orgasm. We all fell in a heap completely spent.

It was quite awhile before we got up to face the day. As we started showering, I said, "How would you guys feel if we just stayed in and fucked?"

"That's fine with me." Was the response from everyone.

We eventually had breakfast and were heading back to the bedroom when the phone rang. I picked it up and it was Tom.

"Hi Tom, how is everything?"

"Fine Tony. I'll be home after lunch."

"That's great. We all miss you."

"I miss you too. I'll have some catching up to do."

"Yeah, that's for sure. Lisa & Eva want some fresh cock."

"Ok. Don't wear yourselves out. Bye."

"Bye."

I told everyone that Tom will be back later this afternoon and has some catching up to do. We all laughed as we headed to the bed.

Eva & Ashton got on the bed as Lisa & I watched. Ashton wasted no time in getting his cock in Eva's ass. We watched as he rammed his big cock in her. She moved her leg up and started screaming that she was cumming just as he shot his cum in her ass. She had one orgasm after another until she almost passed out in pleasure.

As they rested and watched, Lisa and I gave them a show...first we did 69 then I fucked her and finished her off by fucking and cumming in her ass.

Eva then said, "You know Tony, How about fucking me in front of Lisa...I want her to watch you slide your cock in and out of a strange woman's cunt...then we can watch Ashy do the same to Lisa so you can watch a strange man fucking her?"

"That sounds great. Yeah, let's do it."

Lisa & Ashton sat and watched Eva and me. Eva spread her legs wide, giving Lisa a good view of her waiting, wet cunt. I got on top of her and put my cock head in front of her slit. As I looked at Lisa, I slowly slipped my cock into her cunt until it completely disappeared into her. I started fucking her slowly as I looked into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa watched as my cock was slowly going in and out of a strange woman's cunt. Unexpectedly, Lisa came over and started licking my shaft as it moved in and out of Eva's treasure until I came.

Then it was her turn with Ashton.

I watched Lisa spread her legs wide as she opened her pussy lips for Ashton's 8" cock. I watched closely as his 8" pushed it's way into her cunt until it was deep in her. My eyes were glued to his cock moving in and out of her as her hips moved up and down to meet his thrusts. Finally, he gave a couple of fast thrusts and filled her cunt with his warm liquid. Ashton & I both lapped up his cum from her cunt. Unexpectedly & by surprise, Ashton kissed me & shared his cum from Lisa's cunt with me.

It was late in the afternoon and as we were resting, Tom came in.

He told us everything was fine and that he wanted to catch up since Ashton & Eva were leaving the next morning.

He quickly got naked and his cock was already hard.

I looked at Lisa and she said, "Ok Tom, you can start with me. Tony likes it when guys fuck me, so let's make him happy.

Lisa got on the bed on all fours and Tom got behind her and slowly slipped his cock in my lover's cunt. As he was fucking her, her tits were swaying back and forth & Eva got underneath and started sucking on her nipples. Tom wasted no time and shot his load into my lover's well fucked cunt. It was a beautiful sight.

A short time later, Tom was ready to fuck again. Eva got up and went to the bed as we watched. She had Tom get on his back as she straddled him, riding him cowgirl with her back facing him. As she rode him, her tits bounced up and down. Lisa went over and sucked on her nipples as Eva played with Lisa's tits. It wasn't long before Tom came in Eva's cunt and as she raised herself off of his cock, his cum oozed out and Ashton and I went over and lapped it up. This time I shared Tom's cum with Ashton.

12