Lisa & John Return to the Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time it was time for dinner. We all showered and dressed. Lisa wore her short black dress without a bra or panty & Eva put on a red mini dress and was also naked underneath. They made a beautiful couple.

The women decided they wanted to go out as a couple for everyone to see so we went along with it.

The girls were all over each other at the restaurant and then afterwards at a nightclub we went to. The few customers, men & women, watched as they danced together, hugging & kissing each other on the dance floor.

The guy behind the bar went over and locked the door & put a closed sign up.

One of the guy patrons asked to dance with Lisa and they did more than dance. The guy had his hands all over her, even squeezing her tits. He looked at us and we nodded an ok. Then he managed to get Lisa's dress off and she was now dancing naked. In seconds the guy's cock was out and he laid Lisa on a table and slipped his cock in her cunt and was fucking her. We all watched as the guy fucked her and came in, her. As soon as he finished, another patron went over & fucked her & finally the bartender pulled out his huge cock and rammed it into her cunt and came in her.

As this was happening, Eva was dancing with a couple of the women patrons and we watched as Eva's dress wound up on the floor. The women patrons got their clothes off and they were all dancing naked. Right there on the dance floor the three naked women got on the floor and were having sex with each other. All three women had multiple orgasms.

After a few hours, it was time to go back to the house.

As soon as we got back, we undressed. Tom made coffee and we chatted. It was getting real late and Ashton & Eva had to leave early in the morning so we turned in early. Nothing much happened that night. I guess from the wine and enjoying the show the girls put on, we were all beat.

It was early in the morning when Ashton & Eva were ready to leave. We all said our goodbyes and Lisa & I thanked them for a great time.

12