Lisa & Kurt

Story Info
Lisa helps Kurt out with his morning wood.
1.6k words
3.93
44.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

Welcome to my first literotica.com submission. It wasn't originally planned to happen this way. I'm working on a multi chapter story called That Girl Next Door. I started it 3 or 4 months ago. But I had a dream about an ex girlfriend that inspired this little piece. I knocked it out in a couple of hours and shared it with my BETA readers. One of them had suggestions for a continuing story, but I didn't envision it that way.

Thanks go out to my BETA readers: KelliMo, shakna, Sinthet, and Lady_Lierin for the donation of their valuable time, suggestions, and just putting up with me in general. 😀

Copyright© 2021 by Scottish Texan. All characters in this story are considered older than 18 years at the moment that it takes place. The story as well as the characters are the fictitious product of my imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person or event is purely accidental. Limited license is granted to Literotica.com based upon their own terms and conditions.

___________________________

The sunlight filtering through the venetian blinds covering our bedroom window to the left of our bed woke me up about thirty minutes after seven this morning. I'm not a morning person like my wife, so consciousness didn't immediately grace its presence upon me. I slowly became aware of a nagging ache in my genitals. As is pretty much typical for me and most men, I had a severe case of morning wood. I also became aware of the feminine softness wrapped around my body.

Since I felt no immediate pressure in my bladder demanding release, the obvious conclusion was that the main cause of my discomfort was the close proximity of this female. The familiar fragrance of my wife's strawberry scent shampoo filled my nostrils since her head was using my shoulder for a pillow. Her right arm was draped over my stomach and her right leg was in between my legs as she snuggled up to me. Her naked breasts were pressed against my right arm which was pinned between our torsos. But the back of my right hand could feel the soft fabric of her cotton panties.

Maybe I should introduce you to my awesome wife, Lisa. She's 20 years old and 4 months pregnant with our first child. We were married about a month after her 19th birthday. Ten months later, one of my swimmers scored a bullseye and completed its mission to impregnate her. She is a brunette with light brown skin that betrays the Cherokee Indian heritage of her great grandmother. She also has the squinty eyes like Roy Rogers (yes, I know that he was Choctaw). She tans easily and never burns. She's 5'9" tall with brown eyes and 36B breasts. So far, she hasn't suffered any morning sickness during the pregnancy. She treats me far better than I deserve.

When it comes to sleeping attire, my wife and I are perfectly matched. She wears nothing to bed but her panties. I sleep in only my jockey underwear. We both prefer 100% cotton for both our clothing and bedding. The sheets are 800 thread count cotton and the blanket is a knitted cotton thermal blanket. There is also a cotton quilt that gets thrown on top of the blanket, but it only comes out of the closet during the winter months.

My name is Curtis, but most people just call me Kurt. I'm 22 years old and 6'2" tall with sandy hair. I'm just of average build. I don't have six pack abs or huge muscular arms. I love riding bicycles so I do have well defined thighs. Lisa constantly praises my butt, so the riding probably contributes to that too. I guess that the Joe Walsh song "Ordinary Average Guy" fits me just fine. I only have one sibling, my 18 year old sister Catherine. She goes by Katy.

The change in my breathing pattern has probably touched Lisa's unconscious mind because she begins to stir. Her knee slides over my thigh making contact with my boner through my briefs. "Mmm," she moans. "Is this for me?" Damn, she can wake up fast! I hate 'morning people'!

She slips her fingers deftly under my waistband and wraps her hand around my erection. "Ewww! You're all wet and slimy! You've been with your girlfriend again, haven't you!" Her accusation is laced with only a smidgen of anger, but she doesn't release her grip on my cock. "You dirty, rotten, cheating bastard. What am I going to do with you?"

Lisa finally releases me then pushes the covers off of us to my left as she gets her knees under herself. She grabs the waistband of my underwear and tugs them down. I raise up my hips to enable her. She pulls them over my feet then casually drops them on the floor on her side of the bed. She wrinkles her nose as the odor of leftover sex assaults her olfactory nerve. "Don't you ever think about taking a shower after you bang someone? I guess that I'm just going to have to clean you up myself!"

Placing her left forearm on the mattress against my right hip, she reaches over with her right hand once again grabbing my dick. She leans over me and brings my little head to her lips and kisses it. Addressing my member as if it were sentient, "You baaaad little boy! I know exactly where you have been." She parts her lips, then making eye contact with me, she mutters, "No good two-timing bastard." Then she wraps her lips around my erection and sucks me into her mouth. "Mmmm." She briefly pops me out of her mouth and mutters again, "asshole."

Lisa is very talented with fellatio. Her technique involves rubbing the glans against the roof of her mouth, using her tongue to rub the underside keeping the penis pressed upwards. Combining that with gentle but firm suction, she bobs her head up and down sending electricity through all of the relevant nerve endings. Once her mouth has control of the cock, then her right hand slides down to my balls. She gently massages them and sometimes teases them with her fingernails. Out of all of the females who have given me head only Lisa and one other girl have successfully brought me to orgasm.

I watch Lisa's head bobbing up and down, listening to the sounds of her sucking and slurping up the post coitus fluids that she had discovered just moments ago. The knowledge that she was not only tasting my spent semen from last night, but also my lover's cunt juices excited my prurient interests tremendously. Lisa eagerly gobbled it all up without any hesitation at all. My mind flashed back to yesterday afternoon when Lisa and I had last made love to each other.

After I had cum inside of her, we lay coupled together for quite some time. When I finally pulled my flaccid member out, Lisa used her index and middle fingers to scoop up our combined fluids that immediately began to leak out of her cunt. Looking me straight in the eye, she brought her hand to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean. God, she is soooo sexy! She repeated that move several times until all evidence of our love making had ceased to flow. With the remainder staying inside of her, she commented "Mmm. Tasty!"

That memory along with Lisa's current ministrations was all it took to put me at the very edge. "Oh God, baby! I'm gonna lose it!" Lisa acknowledged my warning with a lusty moan, but never once backed off. A split second later, I erupted inside of her mouth. She greedily gulped and swallowed the first shot or two of my cum, but she collected the remainder in her mouth. She's extremely talented like I said. She didn't spill a single drop. Sucking as she backs off of my deflating member, she pauses to open up her mouth and show me her teeth and tongue floating in a sea of my semen. She closes her mouth and swishes her treasure around, savoring the flavor with another moan before swallowing all of it down.

That's when I hear Katy's voice from my left. "Are you two done making noise and shaking the bed? It's bad enough that I felt Kurt's cum leaking out of me all night. Sleeping in a wet spot woke me up twice! I need at least another hour before I'm ready to get up!"

Lisa leans over me to whisper in my sister's ear, "Awe honey, do you want me to clean you up too?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I'll get a shower later. I want to keep my brother's essence inside of me for a little bit longer," Katy coos. Then she tenderly kisses Lisa, slipping her tongue between my wife's lips. "Mmmm. Cum breath beats morning breath anytime!"

Lisa giggles then says, "I'm going to go make us all some breakfast. I'll see you two downstairs in an hour."

My sister and I are now both alone and naked in the king size bed that we three share. Katy moved in with us a week or two after her 18th birthday. I roll onto my left side pulling the covers back over myself. Katy rolls onto her left side as well and backs up against me becoming the little spoon, her dirty blonde hair under my chin. We both drift off back to sleep. I suppose that being the opposite of a morning person is a family trait.