All Comments on 'Lisa & Kurt'

by ScottishTexan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

I'm not sure what was worse: the fact that this brainless hillbilly is fucking his own sister and probably has been since she was around ten years old, or the mind numbingly boring description of his underwear and bedding?

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Impressive. Your word skills are impeccable at least after using 4 Beta readers. The brief cameo tale was a good read, altho not really a "story". It just established a bit about the characters in a story as yet to come. I cannot figure out how you have garnered 12 followers when it is very early on the first day of publication but that is an impressive number, consistent with your word skills. I am Following you in hopes of seeing that longer story you mentioned. Lease a Norwegian Texan could do.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years agoAuthor

As originally submitted, I had included a sentence that stated that I would not be opposed to adding on to this story if it generates enough feedback requesting more. It's also possible that I should have put this into the Erotic Couplings category instead of Loving Wives.

What it actually is in my opinion is a Polyamory Triad or Throuple story with the incest crossover. The goal was to get a surprise ending that the reader doesn't expect. I hope everyone enjoys it. 😊

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Um, fifty-fifty, but still belongs in Incest category.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***OK read. Thanks!

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I liked the story okay until the end. Yes, you surprised me, but it was a throw up a little in my mouth kind of surprise.

The story is well written. But I am not sure that is a good kind of surprise. Then again maybe that was exactly what you were aiming for.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not LW by mmm any stretch.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Hi, ST,

Wow, that wasn’t expected. I don’t usually review other comments before offering my own but the surprise caught me off guard and I wondered if others had my reaction. The story was very well written and had some great descriptions to set the scene (since it was a vignette in a single setting and scene, that’s good). The eroticism was great, too, but the reveal
well, very naughty surprise! Not my cup of tea, I’m afraid, but very well done for those whose who enjoy that correct category. Will send a PM when I have time with a little more.

SC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to see this story continue. Nice ending, well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story!! Please continue, this story has so much more to be told!!! Both, before this snapshot in time and after.. The ending of this little short story...........Well Played 👍

AlwaysDissingDaddiesAlwaysDissingDaddiesabout 1 year ago

Wow, you started good but what happened? I even got excited a bit. The description of a blowjob was on point. Good premise and suddenly such abrupt end? How very annoying. When the best part was about to start? And how come it's in Incest C.? There is not much about sex with his sister. It could even be in Lesbian sex or anywhere for that regard. Bad location. 2/5.

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year ago

Most of the wife's dialogue sounds like role-play, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be. It comes across as such because her actions seem in conflict with her words. Personally, I dislike unconvincing role-play dialogue.

"prurient" I just learned a new word. Thanks for that.

I like the surprise of the sister's presence well enough, but it feels a little like the surprise was the entire point, which cheapens it, in my eyes.

I'm not sure if talking about the previous night's sex with the wife was intended to be misdirection, but if it was, then it was well done, but it also supercharged the unconvincing role-play dialogue.

I like the premise a lot, apart from the apparent role-play, but I would have preferred it had been used in a different way.

As a side note, I've noticed a number of people who avidly oppose 1st-person POV, but I have no problem with it. Some say it takes them out of the story. It kind of puts me further into it, really, since I'm forced into an isolated perspective, as I am in real life.

I have no real preference between the two. They both serve a purpose.

I gave it 3 stars.

Bakerdan1975Bakerdan197510 months ago

Nice twist at the end.

I was wondering why it was categorised as incest/taboo and had to start the story a couple of times, thinking I'd missed something.

I'm glad the wife is comfortable with the whole situation as well.

Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottishTexan@ScottishTexan
I have several story ideas that I am working on simultaneously. I realize that causes larger gaps between installments of my serials being released and I apologize. But sometimes ideas pop into my head and I have to get some of those thoughts recorded before they slip away i...