Lisa & Kurt: Inspirations

Story Info
An account of how I was inspired to write Lisa & Kurt.
5.6k words
3.31
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Legal Disclaimer***

The following is entirely a work of non-fiction. All of the real persons, alive or deceased, including but not limited to names and/or personal descriptions have been altered to protect their identities and privacy. In order to meet the standards imposed by the website publishing this memoir, all characters in this saga are assumed to be at least 18 years old at the time the story takes place. This chronicle is totally original and the author retains all rights to it. Limited license is granted to 'Literotica' for publication according to their requirements and conditions.

Copyright © 2023 by Scottish Texan.

Let me start out with a word of warning: This is a true story and very personal to me. While I make mention of sexual encounters throughout this anecdote, I do not actually go into an explicitly detailed description of sexual intercourse as I do in my fiction. There are some sex details relevant to the narrative presented, but you shouldn't read this with any expectation of using it for masturbation. In relation to the main Lisa & Kurt short story, I believe that this piece is relatively spoiler free. So if you have not read it yet, it is your choice as to whether or not you want to pause here and then come back after reading the original story that was published on September 16, 2021.

As mentioned in the Preface to Lisa & Kurt, that little work of fiction was inspired by a dream that I had one night about an ex-girlfriend of mine. I have not spoken to her since a phone call that my second wife and I had with her almost twenty years ago. I have recently made a timeline to jog my memory and I have to guess it was 2004 when that phone call occurred. I don't specifically recall the date even though I still remember the subject and reason for the call. But the point is that I lost touch with her once again after that and have not spoken to her since. Sadly, that is a recurring theme in our lives.

Our real-life story begins at George Washington High School. I'll pause here to say that the REAL name of our high school actually is the name of a famous United States President, but it was not Washington. As mentioned in the disclaimer, some details surrounding this story have been altered to protect our true identities and privacy. But otherwise, this tale is not something that I just made up on the fly. The core of the story is absolutely 100% true.

Theresa (not her real name) and I were separated by one single grade in school. We met when I was in the tenth grade and she was in the ninth grade. Through some fluke, she was placed in my tenth grade mathematics class and sat at the desk immediately behind me. I thought that she was cute and adorable, but in the first few weeks of school, I happened to fall head over heels in love with a fellow tenth grader, lets call her 'Linda' even though she does not figure heavily into the details of this story.

I am not ashamed to say that I STILL have strong feelings for Linda some 47 years later even though she kept me strictly in the 'friends zone' and we never dated. I asked her to go out with me numerous times only to be shot down at every turn. We are still on friendly terms to this day although I haven't had any communication with her since the outbreak of COVID. I will gladly give you details about how I discovered that (to this very day) I still love Linda if you send me a private email request. I was shocked at the discovery too and it is a great story in its own right. Until June of 2018, I was firmly convinced that I had put Linda in the rear view mirror and I was completely over her. I was completely wrong in that assessment.

Ironically Theresa was very good friends with Linda, closer to her than I ever was as it turns out. Neither one of them has ever shared with me the details of how they knew one another and became really good friends. Also, it bears mentioning that I never had a clue during our High School years that they were good friends. God forgive me, but I would have used any advantage I could find to get through to Linda. As horrible as it might sound, I would have asked Theresa to help me had I known of that connection. You should try and figure out that twist of fate because the Universe just loves to throw curve balls at me.

So Theresa and I became friends and remained so all through my High School years. We crossed paths in several extracurricular activities. For example, we were both on the staff of the High School Newspaper. I never dated her in High School, but I would later learn that she crushed on me back then.

We briefly fell out of touch after I graduated. I took a gap year and then followed that up with a year at an out of state University. Circumstances at home forced me to continue my college studies at a school closer to where I grew up. I moved out on my own though by getting a small apartment closer to the University in the next town over instead of living at home. It was then that I crossed paths with my younger High School friend, Theresa, once again.

I was not dating anyone at the time, but I remembered my slight attraction to this young lady even though we had been just friends all through High School. As I mentioned, she had crushed on me in our High School days, so she dropped a few double entendres and did some other light flirting as we caught up on the two years that we had not seen or spoken to one another. I am not always the fastest at reading signals from a woman, but over the next two days I kept thinking about our chance meeting and I figured out that this girl wanted me to take a shot at her.

So I tracked her down again and this time I boldly made a pass at her. When she went to hug me, I returned the hug and then I kissed her. I ran my tongue across her lips as we kissed and she opened her mouth in acceptance. Thus began the love affair that lasted for the next 8 or 10 weeks. We had known each other for more than 6 years at this point, so it was not really a big deal when she let me take her to bed on our first date after we finished having dinner together. We hooked up for sex at least twice a week after that. From my perspective, I was making love to her. But as I mentioned before, that was sort of a one-way street.

Don't get me wrong though. Since I had previously been her crush and was now her boyfriend, she did have very strong feelings for me. But what I did not know was that she was already in a relationship with someone else in another city some 250 miles away. Yes gentle reader, she was cheating on her fiance while sleeping with me. When it eventually came time to break up with me, she assured me that she actually loved me more than she loved him. But her decision to go with him came down to several factors.

Theresa was the daughter of a sinful minister who did not practice what he preached to his congregation. In fact, he had been sexually molesting his daughter for more than a year prior to when she and I first met. If you do the math, you understand that I cannot be more specific about the details or the moderators will reject this submission with instructions to make edits to it.

Currently she was 21 and I was 22 and her father was still having non-consensual sex with her. She could not stay with me and remain only 15 or 20 miles away from her father. She also felt that because of her father's influence in the community that she could not go to our small town police department and expect to be believed if she reported the abuse. Again, please remember that this was more than 40 years ago and it was a different time and place back then in some small towns.

In Theresa's mind, her only solution was to break up with me and flee to the man in the other town and marry him to get away from her father. I was understandably heartbroken. I tried to convince her that I would defend her, but I was only an unemployed college student and her fiance was a few years older than us plus he also owned his own restaurant.

On the night before she left town for good, she did insist on giving me something to remember her by. She made love to me one last time bareback and insisted on me cumming as deeply inside of her as I could reach. Her parting words to me were:

"I'm not going to use any feminine products (i.e. douche) for the next week to be sure that I keep your love juices inside of me until my body fully absorbs all of it. You're going to be a part of me forever."

I drove her to the bus station and we shared a long sensuous goodbye kiss and then she was gone. I really thought that I would never see her again after that. I eventually met someone else and after dating for a couple of years we moved to an extremely large city and got married. But as it turned out, she was a mistake.

I placed my trust in her only to find out that she had been lying to me about her life goals from the very beginning. The biggest lie revolved around having children. I told her when we started dating that I wanted to have 3 or 4 kids, but she didn't want to have any kids at all. She was also turned to being very emotionally abusive to me and sometimes I was forced to defend myself when she became physically abusive too. Men are not always the bad spouse in a marriage.

In my heart, my marriage was already finished even though I had not actually moved out or filed the legal papers yet. Some things do not happen overnight and it takes careful planning to bring about needed changes when you set out on a new pathway in life. I had a close friend at the time that I will call "Buddy" for now. Buddy and I had placed a down payment on an apartment together.

We were currently living only about a mile apart, two miles at most. He wanted to move to the opposite side of town to be closer to his mother and step-father's residence. That suited me well since I wanted to put a decent amount of distance between my first wife and myself when I was ready to leave. But our new place wasn't going to be ready for another 90 days or so.

I was a Police Officer at that time and I also had an extra job that required an Off Duty Policeman to provide protection to a strip-center shopping complex in the evening hours. This particular shopping center had a Blockbuster video store as one of its tenants and by 9:00 o'clock in the evening, it was the only business still open there. I was contracted to be on duty until midnight, so I would hang out at the video store until it closed instead of sitting in my patrol car all alone.

So one evening, I was relaxing against the partition of an unoccupied cash register when Buddy happened to drop by. He had come by the video store a few times to rent movies once I began working there. They gave me a police officer's discount (50%) on my rentals and I would take Buddy's selections up to the counter for him. He would pay me back a few days later by buying my lunch or some other equitable trade.

Buddy and I were chatting since he had come in only to return the tapes he had recently watched, but had no plans on renting more this particular trip. That is when a familiar face came into the store. I had not seen Theresa in eleven years when she entered the Video store. She had put on an extra twenty pounds or so and when I first saw her at a distance, I doubted myself. But I continued to observe her as she went straight to the shelves of new releases and made her selections.

By the time that she arrived up front to check out, I knew it was her with an absolute certainty. I had no more doubts whatsoever. But I didn't manage to get the first word in as it turned out. Theresa was still dressed in her all white nursing uniform with her name badge attached to a pocket. Buddy looked at her with a funny expression before he spoke to her while she was standing in line.

I want to pause here to mention that Buddy and I have another friend that I will call Perseus since he really was born in Greece and was in the United States on a permanent visa. Perseus bears no impact on this story other than he was a temporary link between Theresa and Buddy.

"Pardon me," Buddy said, "but you look really familiar to me. Do you work at `XYZ' hospital?"

"Why yes," Theresa answered. "Did I happen to treat you as a patient in our emergency room perhaps?"

"No. But you did help take care of my friend, Perseus, when he broke his arm!"

The two of them continued to chat it up for another minute or two and Theresa even waved some other customers around her so that they would not be inconvenienced as she talked to Buddy. And the whole time that the two of them got reacquainted, I was standing not more than three feet away. Theresa even glanced at me, looking directly into my eyes twice during their discussion but no signs of recognition ever graced her visage. I was just another cop.

Once they had finished their little tete-a-tete, in parting to Buddy she said, "You know what? It really is a small world after all!"

I took that as my cue. So in an uncharacteristic show of brilliance, I got Theresa's attention.

"It sure is, Theresa. So tell me dear, what High School did you graduate from?"

Theresa turned and looked at me again. And as she started to answer my question, you could finally see recognition slowly fall upon her.

"George Wah-ah-ah...William?"

"Hi there Theresa! Long time no see, sweety! How have you been?"

She was stunned for a few more seconds and the empty covers to the tapes she wanted to rent dropped from her hands and clattered to the floor (the new releases were stored safely behind the registers to deter theft while most other videos were in their boxes on the shelves). Theresa squealed a girlish teenager type sound as she rushed me and threw herself into my arms. Buddy stood there totally flabbergasted.

(I need to pause once more. I chose to call myself William because the first letter of my real first name really does match the first letter of the surname of the famous president our school was named for. So for all of you detectives out there, you can scratch Woodrow Wilson High School off of your lists. [lol])

Theresa really did say the full first name of that president and stutter on his last name exactly as above. This in spite of everyone in our hometown commonly referring to the school by the president's initials just like JFK or FDR. It was funny that she chose to use the full name of the school, but it makes sense when you think about the fact that she initially thought that she was answering a big city stranger from out of town.

I held her tightly as she shook with emotional devastation. Her eyes were very wet as she tried to compose herself. I know that we hugged several minutes, but I don't think that we kissed. We did exchange phone numbers and addresses and promised to stay in touch. I reveled in the fact that I had once again gone "one-up" on Buddy. When I had a free evening, Theresa and I made a date to get together and catch up once again.

Theresa told me that she married her fiance less than a month after we had parted at the bus station. He had been good to her at the start and in less than a year she became pregnant. They had a son together and he was going to start Junior High school soon. Because of the timing I questioned her about the possibility that he was mine. Theresa assured me that at least 14 months had elapsed between the last time that we made love and she delivered her son. So there was absolutely no way that he could have possibly been mine. She told me in confidence that she had divorced her husband and moved away because he eventually started beating her. Her apartment was less than 3 miles from the video store and their son lived with her.

If you want to fault me for cheating on my first wife, then go ahead and do it. I have no regrets about rekindling my intimacy with Theresa. She was exactly what I needed at the time to keep myself motivated to leave my abusive first wife. But the second love affair between Theresa and myself didn't happen right away.

The first time that Theresa and I had made love during my college days, she had always presented herself as straight. Even though we had just reconnected after an eleven year gap I knew that I had to try once more to put the moves on her. My feelings for her had never completely faded away and besides, I had a slight advantage from our previous relationship because I possessed knowledge of exactly what her weaknesses were. But when I made a move to kiss her, she stopped me.

"I'm not currently seeing anyone, Will. But I need to let you know that I am a lesbian now."

"Yeah, right!" I nearly doubled over with laughter. "You also have the deed to a brick and mortar structure that spans the Hudson River that you want to sell to me too, I bet!"

"I'm serious, hun! I just broke up with a girl that I dated for nearly two years about a month ago. I absolutely love having sex with girls! I love the way that they smell and the way that they taste. I go for the butch girls mostly, but I still love to eat pussy."

I wouldn't say that we argued about it since the discussion was more of a friendly debate and not a fight. But she kept protesting that she was gay and I kept reminding her about the multiple orgasms that I had given to her back eleven years prior. I labeled her bisexual and she threw the usual lesbian response back at me that bisexuals were nothing more than lesbians who just sat on a fence and could not pick a side. I ended the disagreement with a challenge.

"I want you to come to my bed with an open mind and let me make love to you just exactly like I used to do. No holds barred and you hold nothing back. I'll take one single shot at it in spite of the fact that you and I both know for a fact that I DO NOT do one-night-stands. If for any reason I fail to totally rock your world, then I will agree that you have turned into a full blown lesbian. But I want you to be totally honest with yourself too. If you feel anything at all for me after we finish, then you need to admit that you are bisexual and that being bi is a valid orientation."

"That's hardly fair since I still have feelings for you even now."

"Then that should have been a clue to you from the very beginning that I am right."

"You're pretty confident of yourself, mister!"

"I know what I know. If I don't know, then I have no problem admitting that I don't have an answer. There is no shame in ignorance. The only shame comes from choosing to remain ignorant instead of admitting that you could be wrong."

That ended the discussion and I once again proceeded with my seduction. Her son was at her ex's since it was his court appointed time to visit 'Dad', so that was no issue there. As I led her into her bedroom and continued to shower her with love and affection, making sure that I paid extra attention to the neck and ears, she tried to throw at me the fact that I was fixing to take her to her own bed and not mine. That caused us both the giggle and I responded with "purely semantics" in reply.

I didn't rush and took plenty of time trying to achieve my goal. The two things foremost in my mind were (a) it had been eleven years since we had last made love and I wanted to savor every second of this encounter like a fine expensive dinner and; (b) if I took my time and didn't rush, I would surely bring my 'A' game and have no regrets if she still spurned my advances afterwards.

I used my mouth to bring an abundance of foreplay to the field. I only spent a minute or two on her nipples before I worked my way across her stomach and abdomen into the promised land. Once I had my mouth latched onto her pussy, I gave it 150% effort. I must have done something right because in mere moments she was thrashing around on the bed in the throes of multiple orgasms just like the good old days.

12