All Comments on 'Lisa & Kurt: Inspirations'

by ScottishTexan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Interesting tale! I hope Thresa reads Literotica and the two of you reconnect.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. How did you lose contact with Theresa and why did you and Susan split?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ Anonymous who asked:

What a wonderful story. How did you lose contact with Theresa and why did you and Susan split?

***

Theresa has always been a bit of a mystery. I can't say for certain what is going on in her mind. There are times when she and I have been moving in a similar direction, but most of the time we have differing goals. She's also rather flighty. She left Southeast Texas and moved to Austin to get married the first time around. Then I ran into her here in Houston. Susan and I tried to maintain a relationship with her, but she met a lesbian and they became a couple, so she stopped seeing Susan. She moved to Livingston, Texas with this woman. Susan and I visited her there twice just as friends. She basically supported the girlfriend entirely for a year or two before breaking up with her and moving to Florida. She informed us that she was living with some guy there but wasn't happy. She wanted out of that relationship so Susan offered to have her come back to Houston and live with us as our permanent girlfriend. At that time (2002 or 2003), Susan was very much on board with the idea of a Triad. I'm not sure if Theresa married the guy that she wanted to break up with or another man in Florida, but she did remarry and remained in Florida. She dropped completely off of the radar after that and I don't have any other information about her for the last 20 years.

As for why Susan and I split, that was entirely on her shoulders. For my part, I worked extremely hard to try and keep us together, but some things cannot be fixed no matter how much effort you put into the problem. About 2 years after we met, somewhere between getting engaged and the wedding, I figured out that something about Susan was off balance. She was obsessed about our relationship, but she wasn't "clingy" or "stalker" crazy. The biggest indicator of a problem was that she had no life of her own outside of the two of us. She didn't have friends that she wanted to call on the phone and she often was alienated from her mother and her sister for extended periods of time, as much as 6 months or more. Some time between 2005 and 2007 she finally snapped. She complained about depression and her OB/GYN put her on a common anti-depressant medication (I think that it was Prozac). Susan tried it for about 6 weeks and then quit taking it because she claimed that it wasn’t helping. The problem is that she is probably Bipolar. But she's never consented to an exam by a head doctor, so there's no diagnosis. She is absolutely, positively a Sociopath and Narcissist. It wasn't until 5 months after she left me that her infidelity was exposed. I had been suspicious for several years, but somehow she had bought the secrecy of our children and they kept it quiet until I finally found the smoking gun. After that, they spilled the beans about almost everything. So now, even if she even thought about coming back to me, I wouldn't even consider it for a split second. She's crazy and cannot be trusted. She has absolutely no honor or integrity. The parallels to Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader are remarkable. The major difference is that there is nothing of the Good Susan left inside of her. She's purely evil so maybe Dr. Jeckle/Mr. Hyde is a better example. I hope that she gets mental illness help at some point because she is the mother of three of my four children. But I'll never let her be close to me ever again.

AlwaysDissingDaddiesAlwaysDissingDaddiesabout 1 year ago

It could be good, sex descriptions are ok. If not for too long boring prologue that nobody cared. Why such a long prelude that actually added nothing interesting to the story? That you had an empty crush and that you had a dream? No vital connection to the later part. I almost stopped reading. I had to fight through it. I still can't give you 5. It's 3/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottishTexan@ScottishTexan
I have several story ideas that I am working on simultaneously. I realize that causes larger gaps between installments of my serials being released and I apologize. But sometimes ideas pop into my head and I have to get some of those thoughts recorded before they slip away i...