Lisa and Mac Ch. 02

Story Info
Mac introduces Lisa to punishment.
7.5k words
4.62
27.8k
29

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers

Chapter 2

Mac introduces the cane

Over the next week Lisa and I discussed what had occurred. The spanking that Mac had given her in front of me on her bare bottom was a continual source of arousal for us both. We couldn't keep our hands off each other as we recalled the events of the evening, invariably ending up pawing each other in excitement, after which we would rush to bed and make love.

Lisa explained that she had initially been frightened, but then turned on, by the control that Mac had demonstrated. In my case I much enjoyed seeing my wife dealt with by a powerful man. I dreamed of where this could lead.

One evening she asked me if Mac had been in contact. I told her that we had had a fleeting discussion in the canteen at work but had not had a chance to have a proper talk. "Why don't you ask him to go to the pub after work." She said.

"You little minx." I tickled her. "You want me to talk to him. Why would that be?" She giggled.

"Well it would be exciting to see what he has to say after his visit." She replied. I shuddered as I felt the thrill of anticipation come over me.

By chance the following day Mac passed in the corridor at work and I suggested that we go to the pub later.

Having got our pints and settled at a small table in the corner of the bar he came straight to the point.

"How was Lisa after our last meeting?" He asked.

"Very randy," I explained smiling.

We both laughed out loud. Several other customers turned at our laughter. "I thought that would be the effect," he said. "I hope that neither of you felt that I went too far?"

"Oh no," I replied. "Both of us were really turned on. It was quite an eye opener for both of us. We have never done anything like that before."

"I am glad. I do not want to cause you any problems." We sipped our beer. "Lisa is very lovely. You are a lucky man."

My cock stirred at his words. I leaned closer to him. "Perhaps I shouldn't tell you, but just last night Lisa told me that she hoped that she would see you again soon." I told him. This was not strictly true. But I lived in hope!

"Well, we could take it further. How do you feel about it?" He stated quietly. My cock was by now half hard in my pants.

I hesitated, wondering how I should express my feelings. "It turned me on to see you controlling my wife." I paused and took a sip of beer. "I have no desire to hurt her. But sometimes I think that she needs to be under the influence of a powerful man." I paused again and took another sip. My hand was shaking. He must have noticed. I looked him in the eye. "I am glad that you came and dealt with her." Mac was silent. "Er...How do you mean: 'take it further?' How?" I asked. By this time I was rock hard.

He smiled. He said that he could visit us at home again. "It would best on a Saturday..... so that we would have plenty of time and not be troubled by work the next morning." He had thought this through, I mused. But the logic was sensible. He explained:

"I think that she is a natural submissive and she would enjoy further correction. She needs and wants some strong male domination. And I can provide that. What do you think?"

"Well... I am not into that sort of thing but if that is what she wants." I replied.

We were both silent for a minute or two. My brain was working overtime. My cock was hard. I think that it was influencing my brain! I looked him in the eye. "Look Mac. It may be possible to arrange something. I will have a word with Lisa."

"Well, if you are OK with it I would give her a proper beating to see if she is acceptable for further training. I think that is what she needs and wants. Would you be OK with that?"

God my cock ached. I wanted to touch it. Mac noticed my discomfiture. "I see that you are quite OK with it. Have a word with Lisa," he smiled.

We drank up our beers and left the pub.

xxXxx

"What did he mean that he would want to take it further?" she asked.

"I don't know but those magazines he lent us are pretty explicit." I told her.

"Well, would he want to er.. sort of... tie me up or use something like a whip or a cane on me."

My cock was getting hard as she spoke. I didn't answer straight away allowing her to contemplate her own thoughts. I touched her breast over her clothing. The nipple was hard.

"Yes, he said that he would give you a thorough beating, He said that you may be suitable for further training." I told her. "We need to be careful; but I think that we can trust him." I continued.

"Yes," she agreed. "If you are there it will be safe." She kissed me. "He is a nice man, but i am really scared of him. He is strong and Masterful." She giggled. She took my hand in hers. "When he told me to go upstairs and take off my knickers and bra I felt like a little girl. I loved the control he had over me. It was so sexy and my heart was beating so hard."

I refilled our wine from the open bottle. She took a sip. I took her glass from her and put it on the table. I then put my arm around her shoulders. I kissed here lips. They tasted of wine. My hand went to her breast. "I think that we should invite him to visit again." I told her.

Her lips kissed my neck. She was breathing hard. "He really scares me, you know." She gave a shiver.

"Yes, I know, darling. That is what makes it so exciting."

"He is right. A Saturday evening would be best," she whispered.

"We could ask him over for dinner...." I kissed her lips again. "Then after dinner...." I left the sentence unfinished.

"Oh God. That would be......" Her hand went to my cock. It was already hard. "Oh, Paul you are excited."

"Sorry. But it is rather erotic."

"You want to see your wife smacked:"

"Oh, Lisa. I do love you." I kissed her deeply.

She tapped my cock with her hand. "OK. Let's invite him this Saturday; before I loose my nerve and change my mind." That was in four days time. Once again the conversation had made us both breathless. We went to our bed where we made rather frantic but passionate love.

xxXxx

I couldn't wait to tell Mac. I was already partially aroused as we sat in the canteen together at work the next day. I told him that she had agreed that we should invite him for dinner this Saturday.

"Good. It shows the you both trust me and I am grateful for that." As we ate our lunch he explained that he would bring some items of interest. My curiosity was raised, as was my penis, but he wouldn't explain further. "If I was to come around at 5.00pm we will have a quick supper then have all night available."

"Oh! Well, I suppose so." I exclaimed.

"You will both have to play to my rules," he told me. I replied that we both understood that. "Good. That's settled then." We had to get back to work so we both stood and shook hands. The deal was done.

xxXxx

"Well?" She asked me as she came in through the front door from work. She was in her hospital scrubs.

I took her in my arms and held her tight. "He will be coming on Saturday."

She gasped as she started to blush. Her hand went to her cheek. "Oh! Oh, God. Did he say anything else."

He said that he would be bringing some items of interest." I told her.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "What have we got into?"

"Do you want to back out?"

"Oh... well... sort of. On the one hand I do. After all we barely know him.... And he is so much in control. It terrifies me."

She kissed my lips as I held her close. "I love you," I told her.

She kissed me again. She was breathing hard. "And I love you too." She felt my cock through our clothing.

"Lisa, he was talking about having the whole night available. He may want to stay. You had better prepare the spare bedroom in case."

"Oh! I hadn't thought of that."

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were slow days. At work everything seemed to be in slow motion as I kept thinking about Saturday. It was worse at home. Lisa had got herself into a frantic mind-set regarding the pending visit. What should we eat? What should I wear? Will he spank me again? He certainly will I had replied to this. She then told me that she had decided that we should not have sex before the visit so that 'our libidos' would be enhanced. "Think how erotic it is going to be for both of us," she told me.

I didn't see Mac at work until we left work on Friday when he suggested that we have a pint to celebrate the end of the week. We had a good chat in the pub. Neither of us mentioned that which was foremost on our minds until we were about to leave. He leaned forward and said quietly: "I hope that Lisa will be prepared for tomorrow."

I assured him that she was in a high state of anticipation. "She hasn't allowed me have sex with her in preparation!" I added.

"Good, I like a pussy to be clean and unused for a few days. She will be really worked up and ready, " he replied. His face was close to mine as he leant over the table. "You do know that I intend to fuck her. Don't you?"

I gulped. I hadn't really thought about it going that far. I knew that we were in line for some lively sexual titillation but I never dreamt that it would lead to....... My cock twitched at the thought. My God.

I looked into his eyes. "Oh. Mac. Well you see.... Neither of us has been with another person since we married, I am not sure...." I left the sentence unfinished.

"Well, if you want to cancel?" He asked.

I panicked. "No, no. She is looking forward to it."

"Good. That's agreed then." We supped our beers and left the pub.

xxXxx

On Saturday morning Lisa asked me again what I thought she should wear. She didn't want to appear too casual but she also felt that she shouldn't look overdressed. She took a couple of dresses out of the wardrobe and showed them to me.

"You mustn't look tarty," I told her.

"Do I ever? I think that I should wear a dress, not slacks." She told me.

I agreed with her. "Lets have a look." We then spent about half an hour going through dresses in her wardrobe.

There was one formal green silk dress which she had only worn once before. It was somewhat daring, bought for a dance we had attended shortly after we had married. Although full length, it had a plunging neck line which ended in a deep V between and below her bust. The thin shoulder straps held up the small strips of soft material covering her full breasts. I loved that dress. Lisa slipped off her pyjamas and put it on. She looked lovely in it. The material barely covered her breasts leaving both the outside mounds and the valley between in view. Only her nipples were covered, and the silk was sufficiently sheer to allow a hint of them as well.

We both came to the conclusion that it was over the top. After all Mac was just a colleague from work coming to dinner. We didn't want to give a wrong impression. It would be better to be a bit more modest. Eventually we chose a black jersey dress with a modest neckline and buttons down the front. The dress hugged her breasts, waist and bottom tightly showing all her lovely curves. The skirt ended half way down her thighs. She was naked when she tried it on and her nipples were very evident in the tight form fitting jersey. As she swirled around in front of me her buttocks bounced provocatively. I told her that she looked beautiful.

Having prepared the supper Lisa went and had a bath at 4.00pm. I heard her leave the bathroom and I went into the bedroom to find her sitting in her knickers in front of the dressing table. She had just finished doing her hair. She had laid the black dress, a black bra and black lace panties on the bed ready to put on. I went behind her, kissed her neck and my hands encircled her to cup her naked breasts. I played with the nipples as she sighed deeply. I noticed her breathing quickening. My cock was rising while I pressed in into her back.

She took my hands and held them on her breasts. "We mustn't be late.." she sighed as she she stood up. As she turned towards me and I maintained my tight hold on her.

"Darling, you should be naked under the dress. No bra and no panties," I told her.

"Oh, that would be so erotic. But it would be too revealing, so, I think not, darling," she giggled as she kissed me.

"You do like Mac, don't you?"

"He seems very nice and I loved it when he controlled things."

"Lisa darling, there is something else you should know." We were facing each other as I tightened my hold on her.

"Oh?" I pressed my hard cock into her stomach.

"When Mac was leaving the pub yesterday he said something else."

"What did he say?" She asked me. I hesitated then kissed her neck.

"Lisa, he told me that he planned to fuck you tonight." I felt her legs buckle as she nearly slipped to the floor. I held her up. I kissed her again.

"Oh, Paul! Oh God. That is ...... No, we can't." She turned and kissed me hungrily on the lips. "God. For heavens sake.... What did you say?"

I held her tightly and kissed her neck again. "I agreed that he could."

"Oh darling. Oh heavens. How could you? Oh my God."

"Now get dressed," I told her as I let her go and patted her behind.

Later I was in the sitting room as Lisa came downstairs and joined me. She looked gorgeous in the dress. It was impossible not to notice the form of her tits. She was not wearing a bra. I gave her a kiss and undid a button at her cleavage. "God, you look good," I told her. She smiled as my hand slipped in under the material to hold her bare breast.

"When he arrives you answer the door. Greet him with a kiss on the cheek as if you are welcoming a good friend." Her nipples were proud as I pinched them. I gave her a kiss on the lips. "OK?" I asked.

"Very nervous," she replied. I played with her nipples until they were proud.

I took her in my arms. "You will be fine," I told her. The front door bell broke the mood.

It was exactly 5.00pm. Lisa opened the door for him. She immediately kissed him. He carried a long brown holdall which he put down as she took his coat and hung it up. He asked her to carry the holdall into the sitting room. She grabbed it and led him into the sitting room where I was waiting.

I shook his hand and led him to the settee. Lisa put the holdall on the floor. Mac told her to put it on the coffee table in the centre of the room where it was now in the centre of view in the room. We were all very nervous. He and I tried to make polite conversation as I poured him a drink. Lisa stood awkwardly watching us then slipped into the kitchen.

Lisa asked us to the dining table and proceeded to serve dinner. But it was like a blur as we were all so keyed up. Mac and I had a stilted conversation about work and then football. Lisa kept very quiet with her eyes downcast. I noticed that at some stage she had undone another button of her dress. Beneath her dress her bare breasts, accentuated by the tightness of the material displaying their full shape, vibrated excitingly as she moved. He asked for a second helping of every thing and he took the opportunity to look down her dress as she bent to serve him each time. Her nipples hardened and noticeably stuck out throughout the meal. My cock remained solid the whole time.

Lisa offered us all coffee but Mac suggested that perhaps we could have it later. He told Lisa that he would like her to clear the table. "Make sure that it is completely clear," he told her. He and I got up went into the sitting room. He went to the bathroom as I poured out a glass of whisky for each of us. When he returned I suggested that he should sit on the sofa while I took my usual chair opposite him. We sipped our Scotch in silence. Shortly, Lisa joined us from the kitchen. As she entered the room Mac asked her if she had cleared the dining table. She said that she had. She made a move to sit down on the spare chair.

"Stay standing," said Mac. She stood self consciously beside the sofa with her arms crossed over her chest not knowing quite what to do.

"From now on, Lisa, you call me Master. Understand."

"Yes, Master." She replied in a nervous whisper.

"Hands by your side, please," he told her. Lisa put her hands down as directed as she blushed with her nipples standing proud.

"Lisa," he continued, "As a result of my last visit I have come to the conclusion that you would make a very good submissive. I have discussed the matter with Paul and together we think that you would enjoy the pleasure that many people get from pain and humiliation. What do you think?"

"Well I am not sure, er... Master. I haver never.... er."

"Well, let's see how we get on, shall we?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good." He told Lisa to open the holdall and take out the items from it. She undid the zip. The first item was a small whip. It had a black handle of about eight inches and extending from this was a single leather crop about a foot long. From the top of the crop sprouted eight leather thongs, each of them about another two feet. Her hands were shaking as she placed it on the table. Then she withdrew a cane. She gasped aloud. It was standard school cane with a curved handle. It was about three foot long and was solid bamboo. She placed it on the table. A second cane followed. This was longer, sheaved in black leather. It was much thinner than the previous one. She placed that on the table. Finally she took out a small whip which consisted of a handle and short leather strands. It was only about eight inches long with its leather tails.

"Tonight, Lisa dear, you are going to sample them all. You want that don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Come here."

Lisa went towards him. He put his hand on her hip then moved it gently across to her bottom. He gave her a couple of gentle slaps. "Let's prepare this first." he said. "Pull your dress up to your waist." He told her. Lisa did as she was told and I heard Mac give a gasp as her naked vagina came into view. "Oh my goodness. Were you naked for me under your dress?"

"My husband told me not to wear a bra and panties under my dress." She whispered.

"Very good." He told her as his hand went to her crotch. "Come," he said as he eased her over his knees.

He ensured that the dress was bunched up at her waist and was not in the way. Then followed a hand spanking interspersed with caresses as had occurred on his last visit. After five minutes her bottom was red and she was squirming on his lap. He continued to feel her bottom. "Your bum is perfect. Just perfect." His hand continued its gentle caress. "I think that you are ready."

Mac looked at me. "Paul, would you please get a couple of cushions and place them at the end of the dining table." I got up awkwardly with my tented trousers and found some cushions. I placed them at the end of the table. When I returned to the sitting room Lisa was standing in front of him with her hands at her sides. Her dress had dropped down in place. 'God he is certainly in charge here,' I thought to myself. I was so turned on I couldn't stop my cock twitching again in my trousers.

"Give me the thin cane." She passed it to him. He whisked it through the air a couple of times. "This will do to start with. It shouldn't hurt too much," he said. "Lisa, take it to the dining room. Pull your dress up to your waist, and bend over the cushions with your bottom up high. Put the cane on the table beside you. Call when you are ready for us."

Lisa took the cane from him and was leaving the room. "And Lisa," he added. "Legs wide apart, dear."

"Yes, Master." I noticed that Mac had to adjust his dress,

After a minute there was a quiet plaintive cry from Lisa indicating that she was ready. Mac and I were soon standing next to my wife who was bent over the end of the table. Her dress was bunched around her waist leaving her long legs and buttocks fully on display to us both. Her bottom, which had taken on a blush colour from the hand spanking, was raised by the cushions. Her pussy and her little bum hole were fully presented. "I am going to give you ten strokes with this cane then we will take a break before I give you a further ten strokes with the senior cane Lisa. Is that suitable to start with?"

paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers
12