All Comments on 'Lisa and Mac Ch. 02'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Submission is one thing, abuse is another. I admit it intrigued me. I had no problem with Paul sharing his wife with Mac, but I did with hurting her and refusing to wear a condom. I could give this only 2 stars.

carbilz4carbilz4over 2 years ago

I'm loving this story please continue. I'd love to see Mac bring another coworker who knows Paul, or someone Lisa knows and doesn't like...... THANKS

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

belongs in bdsm category, this is not mainsstream wifelovers.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 2 years ago

Amazing! Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just 2 stars from me too. No safeword? He *might* be a halfway decent Dom with someone he knows provided they’re a masochist. As it stands he’s an opportunistic jerk.

No problems with the sharing aspect but trying to make her submit to his preferences is way out of line, he’s going to do more harm than good. BDSM is multifaceted and S&M is a small part of it.

Pretty disappointing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

[Mac's] face was close to mine as he leant over the table. "You do know that I intend to fuck her. Don't you?"

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ch. 2 is also a TOUR DE FORCE. I LOVED it, gave it a 5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❀❀!

This is a BDSM wife sex story, and a love story, two-in-one.

Lisa, her husband, and Mac, are the living proof that in some cases it takes three to tango.

boots444boots444almost 2 years ago

well done, I need to introduce my wife to such a scenario!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous