Lisa and Mac Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I swallowed each spurt as it came. He held my head in place and was very pleased with me." She pulled on my cock. "Later he told me that I had earned a place in his training scheme. I was definitely ready for development he said. Then he dressed and went downstairs." I moved on top of her and slipped my cock into my wife's wet vagina with ease. I smothered her gorgeous mouth with kisses, pushing my tongue around her mouth, pleased to be cleaning it of any residue.

xxXxx

I met Mac at work the following Thursday. He asked if we could go to the pub that evening to have a chat. I agreed. I told Lisa by text that I was meeting him and would be late home.

"How is Lisa?" he asked after we had got our beers and found a quiet table in the corner.

"Oh, she is fine," I said. "Her bruises are much better." He asked if I was applying the ointment and I told him that I was and that it had led to some magic love making.

We then chatted about work.

I went to the bar to refresh our drinks. When I returned Mac had placed an envelope on the table. He looked embarrassed. "I have got a DVD in there," he said pointing to the envelope: "I think that you and Lisa will enjoy it." I thanked him as I put the envelope in my pocket.

"You will also find a contract in the envelope."

"A contract?" I asked.

He explained how keen he was to train Lisa and that in order to protect himself, and to reassure Lisa and me, it would be wise for us to share a friendly agreement or contract before we got ourselves more deeply involved.

I could see his point but I told him that Lisa and I would look at it that evening.

xxXxx

Lisa and I were cuddling on the sofa together when we opened the envelope. We read the contents together:

The Contract

This is a contract between Lisa and Paul Wilson (the Submissive and her Husband) and Mac Campbell (the Master).

While recognising that the submissive and her husband are a happily married couple it is agreed that:

1. The Master will introduce the submissive to training, involving, but not restricted to, bondage, corporal punishment, the application of restraints and other appendages.

2. The Master will have sexual intercourse when he wishes with the submissive either in the presence of the husband or, when desired, privately.

3. The submissive will be punished when required.

4. The Master may introduce the submissive to others who will assist with the training.

There will be no safe words and the Master will determine the duration and the severity of any punishments.

The submissive or her husband may appeal to the Master against the severity of any punishment being applied and the Master may consider the appeal should he wish.

The submissive or her husband may appeal against the nature of sexual intercourse. This may also be considered.

The submissive's husband will not interfere with the training unless he feels that the submissive's health or safety is being jeopardised.

The Master recognises that the safety and privacy of the submissive and her husband will be respected.

This contract is not negotiable.

Signed:.................. Lisa Wilson

......................Paul Wilson

"My God. We could never agree to that. It gives him free licence to do anything he wishes to you." I told her.

"Wow," was all my wife could say. "Is he really expecting us to agree that he can fuck me whenever he wants and that we will allow his cronies to come here and do what they like with me? No way."

"Let's look at the video." We cuddled up on the sofa after I had put on the DVD. It contained several cameos depicting girls in various states of submissive relationships with husbands or boyfriends. The girls were restrained then spanked, caned, whipped and subjected to various forms of subordination.

Later that night as we laid in bed after making love I asked Lisa what I should tell Mac if he asked about the contract. She squirmed in my arms. "I love you," she said as she kissed me. "How did you feel when you saw him cane and whip me?"

"God, Lisa. It was so sexy."

"So you want to see him hurt me again?"

"Oh, Lucy, darling. Only if you want it."

"Well, it certainly is very scary." She shivered in my arms. "It certainly hurt. But it was sort of exciting. I can not describe my feelings but I wanted him to hurt me. I wanted it so badly. It made me shiver all over. And did you like it when you saw him fucking me?" She asked.

"Oh, Lisa darling." I hugged her tightly. I didn't reply further. But she felt my cock harden.

"Oh you naughty boy. You really liked watching his lovely cock enter me didn't you?"

"Oh, Lisa. I can not explain it either, but I found it incredibly sensual with him in charge of of you and me while he used your body."

"Well, Paul. What about we tell him that we will think about it? But I am not sure that I want him introducing his friends into our lives. But darling....."

"Yes."

"I do want him to fuck me again."

I kissed her deeply and within three minutes we were up the stairs, in bed naked, doing our own fucking.

xxXxx

"What did she say about the contract?" I was with Mac in the canteen the following lunchtime.

"Well we discussed it, Mac." I took a sip of water. "Lisa said that we would consider it."

"Oh, I am glad about that. It could be so good with the three of us."

"Well, Mac. Both Lisa and I were very excited when you came to our house and you introduced us to those new activities." I lowered my voice. "She was so excited when you took charge of her, and, although the beatings were very painful for her, she loved the build up and the whole scene. All that was new to both of us and, to be frank, it was stuff that I could never have done to Lisa."

"Well we could take this further and make it even more fun," he suggested.

"Oh, that sounds interesting." I looked around to make sure that no one was listening. "Mac, I found it very erotic when you took charge and fucked her."

We smiled at each other. "But I am not sure that we want to take things much further. Do we need a contract?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm afraid that we do. Just to ensure that we are all on the same hymn sheet." He laughed.

"Yes, OK. I see that. But we could never agree to having other people involved. I am sure that she would go for it if you took out that clause."

"No, sorry Paul, the contract is not negotiable. It is all or nothing." he told me.

xxXxx

"Darling, he said all or nothing." We had had supper and were on the sofa watching the DVD again. I had an arm around her shoulders. "He was not prepared to take out the clause referring to other people."

"Well in that case we should drop it."

On Saturday night we were in bed together. I gently touched her breast through her pyjama top. She moaned. I undid the buttons and kissed her now bare breast, the nipples rose and hardened to my touch. I squeezed them gently between my finger and thumb. 'Ouch,' she said, Then she kissed me. My hand went to her trouser cord. I undid it and pushed the trousers down over her bottom. I moved down on her pushing the trousers to her ankles. I kissed her stomach. Then I kissed the hair at the top of her vagina. I moved my head down further, I kissed her labia lips. My tongue worked on them. Lisa sighed deeply. She was now breathing hard. I took her clitoris in my teeth and teased it. I eased on top of her, pushed her legs apart with my feet and lined my hard cock up with the entrance I had penetrated so often in the past.

"This time last week you were being shafted over the table by a good sized cock," I told her as my cock slipped fully home.

"Oh God. Yes." She shrieked and I felt her come.

"And you would like it again," I told her as I pumped in her.

"Er... oh... "

"You will take it again, wont you?" I pushed in again. She gasped.

"Oh ahh... Oh... please. God, yes.... yes." She was whimpering loudly.

I was tight in her. "You will let him fuck you as he wishes."

"Ahh..... yes, yes. He can fuck me."

"When?"

"When he likes."

I pulsed and my sperm flowed into her.

As we lay in post coital bliss she asked: "What are you thinking?"

"I was thinking about what I was going to say to Mac on Monday.

xxXxx

I couldn't wait to tell Mac on Monday morning. "Lisa has agreed," I told him as we sat in the canteen.

"Do you know Paul, I thought that she would." We were both excited at my news.

"Let's celebrate by having a drink in the pub tonight, "he suggested. "Why don't you text Lisa and tell her to join us after work, say about 5.45pm?"

I agreed.

Texts: "Mac asks you to join us in pub this evening after work to celebrate."

"Celebrate what?"

"Contract silly."

"Oh, why don't you two enjoy yourselves. You don't need me."

"He said that I should TELL you to join us."

"Oh. OK. Can get off work at 5.30 but will then need to go home and change."

"He likes you in scrubs!"

"Not professional. Will change."

"OK, short skirt please."

"Bikini OK?"

"Oh Yeh."

"Get lost. But love you!"

"Make sure you bring the contract. It is on table beside bed."

xxXxx

Lisa arrived at 6.10 pm. She took off her coat revealing a white blouse and loose slacks. She had the envelope in her hand which she placed on the table. She sat down on the bench seat next to Mac while I took Mac's and my glasses to the bar to get us and Lisa a drink.

As I returned Mac and Lisa were talking quietly. I delivered the drinks and sat on the chair opposite them.

"I was just telling Lisa that I was looking forward to working with her." He told me. 'Is that the euphemism for fucking my wife,' I mussed.

"Let's get the contract out of the way," he said as he took a sip of beer.

Lisa opened the envelope. She pushed it towards me. I took a pen out of my pocket.

"Mac," I said, "Could we possibly get rid of Clause 4 which mentions the possibility of you introducing others. We are not happy with that idea." Lisa nodded in agreement.

"Sorry. It is all or nothing."

"Well we would not want that."

He took up the paper and envelope and said: "OK. Forget it. Sorry but it is an important part of the submission scene. You can not have half the raining package if Lisa is to be a proper submissive wife."

"OK," I eventually said. "We will go along with it." Lisa looked at me in surprise. I signed the paper and passed it to Lisa. She hesitated, took a sip from her drink and looked at me. She took up the pen, shivered then signed.

Mac smiled. "Good. Well done both of you. I am so glad and, if I am right, the two of you will get much pleasure out of our arrangement.

Mac took up the paper and extended his hand to shake mine and then Lisa's. "You won't regret it you know," he told her.

Lisa blushed then mumbled: "God I am not sure what we are getting into."

"Don't be frightened Lisa. I am not going to do anything to you tonight," he told her as he took her hand. "Correction will start on Saturday night." Lisa gasped.

She gulped down her wine with shaking hands. I got up to get us all a refill.

While I was at the bar I noticed Lisa and Mac talking. Lisa then got up and headed for the ladies. I returned to the table and set down our drinks.

"She is a very fine girl." He told me.

"Yes, I know," I replied. "You must be careful with her."

"Don't worry. She is safe with me." He replied.

Shortly Lisa was walking back to our table.

I immediately noticed that she was now wearing a broad black leather collar around her neck. It looked incredibly sexy. She walked with confidence with her head held high. As she approached I also noticed that the top three buttons of her blouse were now open and her breasts were bouncing as she walked. As she got closer; God, her nipples were clearly visible. Wow, my wife had removed her bra. I had never seen her before without a bra in public. This was so unlike her. It was astonishing. My cock reacted.

"You noticed, Paul," he laughed. "I wanted to ensure from the start that she would do what she was told without question."

"My God. One couldn't not notice. I would never believe that my Lisa would ever...." I told him as my breathing deepened. "God she looks good." Several other men in the bar seemed to think so to. I was almost shivering with excitement seeing my wife like this in a public place.

Lisa sat down. She was shaking. "Well done, Lisa. I know that that was difficult for you." He patted her arm. "Did you.....?" My heart was thumping in my chest.

"Yes, Master," she said as she passed him a screwed up ball in her hands. Mac smiled and showed me her blue panties. Lisa blushed.

The three of us gradually calmed down and had a sip of our drinks. I studied the collar. It was about an inch and a half wide with a metal clasp on the front. It was made of thick black leather and looked really fetching as it held her head up. Shortly we were all smiling happily as the tension dissipated.

"Now, about Saturday. Would it be alright if I was to come for supper again? Then afterwards we will have the whole evening ahead of us."

Lisa blushed red as she fingered her collar. "Oh, yes, Master. I would like that," she said.

"Paul," he lowered his voice so no one else could overhear us. "It would be better for all of us if you didn't have sex with Lisa from now until after my visit." This was unexpected and I was a bit shocked. But I could see the logic. I knew from experience that when Lisa and I had refrained from sex in the past it had significantly increased both of our libidos. I knew that we would both be really aroused after five days without sex.

So I reluctantly agreed. "OK," I said. "I will not have sex with her until after your visit." Lisa took my hand in hers and squeezed.

"Good, but continue applying the balm to her skin every three days. When is she next due an application?"

"Tomorrow," I replied.

"Good, apply it tomorrow then and give her a liberal dose all over her body on Friday. Leave it on overnight."

"And Lisa," he turned to her, "You are to wear the collar from now on whenever you are in my presence. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," Lisa replied. She gave my hand another squeeze.

Shortly we had drunk up our drinks and were ready to go. "I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, he told us as he kissed Lisa on the cheek and walked out of the pub. We were silent. We looked into each others eyes. "My God, he is really something different, isn't he?" She said.

I had to agree.

xxXxx

On Thursday Mac and I met in the canteen at lunch time. We sat together but did not mention Lisa or the upcoming events. After a bit Mac told me that he had some stuff that he wanted to get to the house before Saturday evening. Would it be alright to bring it over tomorrow after work?

I replied that would be fine. I knew that Lisa would be working late on Friday and told him.

"Good we will be able to work on our own." He said.

XxXxx

I returned to the house from work the next day, had a shower and changed into slacks and a loose shirt. At 5.00pm the door bell went and I welcomed Mac into the house. He immediately got down to business explaining that he needed to bring 'the frame' in to the house. "Where could it be kept where no one would see it?" He asked. "Perhaps a spare room upstairs?"

"Frame?" I asked. He then explained that it was a wooden frame which was an important part of her training package. But it was quite big.

"No, probably better the garage." I said. I told him that there was plenty of room and no one ever went in there. "Ideal," he said. "It is best if Lisa doesn't see it initially. It may freak her out." He laughed.

The frame, he told me was in the car. Together we lifted the contraption straight into the garage. He looked around the cluttered room and told me that it would not be suitable to use the frame there as there was insufficient room. I had a suspicion of what he was getting at and told him that in any case it was too cold to play in the garage. "When the frame was to be used it could be in the sitting room and we could store it in the garage when not in use." I told him.

Mac was keen to see if it would work out alright in the sitting room so we carried it there. Mac was showing me how to assemble it. When upright it consisted of a wooden frame similar to that of a door frame without the door. It stood free on robust supports, was about seven foot tall and three feet wide, with robust uprights on either side. There were eye bolts on the top bar and at various intervals on the side pieces, with a couple on the uprights at the base. Mac explained that It was sufficiently stable so that anyone secured to it would be unable to overbalance it.

He adjusted the position in the room, measuring in his mind the space required in the front, to the sides and at the back. Once satisfied he told me that we should return it to the garage. It was quite ingenious in that it folded on hinges close to the centre. The two halves could then be placed on the floor and with an additional beam, which was covered with soft cushioned leather, across the top at the apex of the two halves it would resemble a saw horse. This would be at about 3 foot off the ground. I noticed that the eye bolts were still at a convenient position. We removed the kit out to the garage.

Together Mac and I retired to the sitting room and had a beer. "Wow, I said. That is some contraption," I told him.

"Yes, normally I have John help me, but you will be able to help me tomorrow."

"John?" I asked.

"Oh he helps me from time to time."

At 9.15pm Lisa appeared in her nurses scrubs. She was noticeably taken aback when she saw that Mac was there. She lost her balance and had to grab the back of the sofa as she entered the room.

"Oh, God. I wasn't expecting....." She exclaimed as her hand went to her mouth.

"Don't worry Lisa." Mac told her.

"Sorry," she said as she looked at the floor. I had no idea what she was sorry about.

He finished his beer and got up to leave. He took Lisa's shoulders in his hands and held her for a moment. She went pale and shivered "I am looking forward to dinner tomorrow," he said. He kissed Lisa on the cheek."

"Please stay if you want to. Don't go because of me," she said in a rather quiet voice.

"No. Have a good hot bath this evening and then Paul needs to apply the balm. Have the marks gone yet?"

He was, of course, referring to the marks from the beating he had given her two weeks before. "There are still traces." she replied.

"Well, I will have a look tomorrow." He turned to me. "Make sure that you apply plenty of balm," he told me, "Well over her whole body, particularly over her buttocks."

He kissed the top of her head and told her: "Your training will start tomorrow. After dinner we will have the full evening to deal with you." As he passed her to go to the door his hand gave her bottom a gentle tap.

xxXxx

Later as we were in our bed I applied the balm to Lisa's breasts. The red blotches from the little whip were gone but her nipples were standing out on stalks. I was hard and my cock was aching for release. I told her to turn over and started to apply the balm to her back. Her back was clear of the whip marks but her bottom still showed four distinct, but healed welts where he had caned her. They had faded considerably over the last couple of weeks. I applied the balm generously over her back, bottom and thighs. I put a big dollop on my fingers and approached her vagina. I rubbed the ointment over the lips, slipping a finger in to her. She squealed. "No," she said. "We mustn't. He said no."