Lisa and Mac Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa and I agree the contract.
7.6k words
4.12
25.1k
26

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
343 Followers

Lisa and Mac -- Chapter 3

The Contract

I was in a mess. Part of me was devastated, part of me was disgusted, but, most important of all, part of me was excited more than I had ever been.

You see, my wife of seven years; yes my faithful wife of seven years, who had never shown any inclination to be unfaithful was, at this very moment, upstairs in our bed with Mac, my friend from work.

After the somewhat brutal beating he had given her Mac had explained that he had to have some private time with her in the bedroom to ensure that she was alright. He had taken the small whip with him. And I? Well I, with my agonising hard on, had not stopped him. I had wanted him to impose his will on her. He had beaten her and she had enjoyed it. I had looked on and was enormously excited as I saw the marks of the canes and whip materialise on her body. Then, as my wife had been prostrated on the table, he had taken his cock out in full view of us both and had penetrated her. My wish now was for him to possess her again.

I took the glasses to the kitchen. I picked up her dress from the sitting room floor. Wow, what a sexy dress. It had certainly inspired him from the time he first saw her in it. I turned off the lights and ascended the stairs. I stopped by the door to our bedroom. I could hear nothing. I carried on to the spare room.

I was awakened by Lisa crying. At first I didn't realise where I was when I heard her whimpering. Then I remembered. I jumped out of bed, went into the corridor and listened at the door of our bedroom. There was a steady series of 'swish,' 'swish,' 'swish,' 'swish,' interspersed with Lisa crying, "Oh no." Swish. "Oh God." Swish. "Oh please."

It stopped. I listened. I eased the door open silently. There was a soft light which I recognised as coming from a bedside lamp but I could see nothing behind the solid door. I did not want to expose myself, which would have broken the mood. Anyway I was naked.

Mac spoke: "Sit up." There was a rustle from the bed. "Now hands on your head." There was a pause. "Arch your back. Stick them right out.... Ah....Good." There was only one explanation.

Swish. "Oh, God." Swish. "Oh please." Swish. "Ouch." Swish. "Oh God." Swish. "Oh, no."

"Hands on head, I said." Mac's voice was getting angry. Swish, "Oh." Swish, "Owww." This continued for a full five minutes as Lisa's cries developed into sustained sobbing. Could her lovely smooth breasts take more? What should I do? I wanted to go to her to protect her. But I knew that she wouldn't want me to interfere. She knew that I was here if she needed me and she only had to cry out to summon me. She had, after all, been happy to go along with it. I listened. I was hard. I touched my cock. The beating stopped. Lisa continued to whimper.

I had difficulty hearing what was happening. There was a rustle from the bed. Then there was a thump of two solid objects connecting. Then another. The loud thump, thump, thump, thump as the headboard hitting the wall continued. God, he was fucking her again. I returned to the spare room, my hard cock in my hand. As the 'thumps' continued I came in my hand.

The next morning there was no sound or movement from the bedroom as I slipped downstairs. I prepared a tray with tea, three cups, milk and sugar. I carried the tray upstairs.

I listened at the door. There was silence within. I knocked, then quietly entered. Lisa appeared to be asleep, lying in her left side. Mac was spooning her from behind. They were covered with a light sheet which had slipped down to their waists. Mac's large hand was cupping one of Lisa's full naked breasts. They both stirred as I entered.

"I have some tea for you," I told them as I put the tray on Lisa's bedside table

Lisa started to sit up. "Oh, God. How embarrassing," she said. She was blushing as she tried to hide her breasts by pulling the sheet up to her shoulders.

Mac was stirring. He sat up. "Hey, Paul, that's great. Thanks," he said as I passed him a cup.

I sat on Lisa's side of the bed and gently caressed her shoulder as the three of us chatted and drank our tea. There was no mention of the events of the previous twelve hours. It was as if we were friends chatting on a Sunday church outing.

Mac got out of bed. He was naked. I had to admit that he had an impressive physique, enhanced by his half erect cock pointing in front of him. He disappeared towards the bathroom.

I took the sheet out of her hands and lowered it. Her breasts were now displayed to me. They were covered by red blotches. But thankfully the skin was not broken.

"Are you OK?" I asked her urgently as I touched a breast.

"Oh, yes. I am fine."

"But these marks?" My finger traced over her breast.

"He used his little whip on them in the middle of the night. It looks worse than it is." She told me. I gently spread my hand to hold the breast closest to me. She gasped. "It does hurt a bit though." She smiled as I kissed her lovely lips.

We heard the flush of the loo. We sprang apart like naughty children.

Mac came back into the room. He saw that Lisa was now naked to the waist. He stood in front of us and picked up his cup. His cock was growing as he finished his tea. He handed me the empty cup. As he slipped onto the bed he removed the covering sheet so Lisa was now completely naked. "Do you want to take the cups down now?" He asked me as his hand moved to Lisa's thigh. I picked up the tray. He told me that he would be down soon. As I was leaving the room with the tray I turned. He had manoeuvred between her legs and was mounting her. I stood and watched as his cock was slowly introduced again to my wife's labia lips.

xxXxx

He was fully dressed as he came downstairs into the sitting room an hour later. He had the little whip in his hand. "Lisa is fine," he told me. "But her skin is a bit tender." He placed the whip in the holdall and zipped it up. "I wasn't expecting her to be so receptive on my first visit." he smiled.

"Well, yes. She seemed to enjoy what you were doing." I replied.

"Are you OK? I wouldn't want to....." He left the sentence unfinished.

"Yes, I am fine with it Mac. She wanted to suffer pain so I am happy for her. It was incredibly erotic for both of us."

"Well her skin will need some attention. I will come over on Tuesday with some special ointment. Would that be OK?"

"Yes, if that will help her."

Mac picked up his holdall. "Thanks," he said. His hand went to my shoulder as he looked me in the eye. "She was tremendous." He opened the door and left the house.

I rushed up to the bedroom to see Lisa. She appeared to be asleep curled up on her side under the duvet. I sat on the bed beside her and gently brought the covers down so that I could see her body. I continued to be fascinated by the state at her breasts, which had borne the brunt of the little whip. Her nipples were deep purple and red and looked sore.

I moved the cover lower. Her legs were curled up and tightly closed. I put my hand on her hip. She stirred.

"Oh, Paul. Oh God." She smiled at me. I kissed her lips. "Come here and hold me." God, I loved her so much at that moment.

I slipped under the covers and took her in my arms. "Ouch, be careful," she told me.

"I love you," she told me tenderly. "I love you more than anything. Will you forgive me?"

"I just want you to be happy," I explained. "And I love you to, But what about him?" I asked.

"Oh no. He may be a master but I don't love him. He scares me. I look up to him and enjoy him telling me what he wants. He makes me feel like a little girl. He is like a big daddy to me. But I do not love him. I like it when he punishes me hard, and even when he fucks me; but you are my husband and I will always love just you." I kissed her breast gently. She opened her legs at the touch of my hand. She was dripping mucus on to the sheet she was so saturated. "He came inside me this morning," she told me.

"Oh, Lisa. Yes, I saw. I can feel it." I replied.

"Make love to me," she told me. I slipped my cock between her wet folds with ease. After a long night of frustration I came and came adding to the spunk already in her. She shuddered as she felt my sperm spurt inside her. She yelled out as I felt her orgasm.

"Yes, I love you, my husband."

xxXxx

I didn't see Mac at work on Monday. That evening I inspected Lisa's wounds. She was still very sore. Many of the stripes had turned blue but the distinct welts on her buttocks were still raised and red. I told her that Mac was coming around the next evening to give us some ointment. On Tuesday afternoon when I got back from work Lisa was already home. She had changed into a short sleeve white shirt and a pair of lounging cotton slacks. I sat beside her on the sofa and gave her a kiss.

"Are you still very sore?" I asked.

"Well, I had to be careful at work to ensure people didn't notice when I sat down in pain. It is getting better."

"Well let's hope that the ointment works." I kissed her neck as my arms went around her. My hand found its way to her breast over her shirt. She drew in a sharp breath as I touched the nipple through her shirt and bra. "Mac will be applying the ointment soon, darling."

"Oh. I thought that he was just dropping it off." She kissed me as she gave a little shiver.

"I think that it would be best to let him apply it." I told her. She looked up to me and sighed deeply.

"Is that what you want?"

"Oh Lisa. Yes, darling, I want to see him put the ointment on you." I continued to caress her breast. "I want him to put it here. To squeeze your nipples as he does so and...." My hand went to her crotch. "...and to put it here." Lisa sighed deeply. We kissed again. "Darling, when he arrives you should meet him at the door like last time."

"Oh?" She gulped.

I kissed her, this time deeply on the lips. We were both breathing hard. "Lisa, go upstairs and take off your bra and panties, then come down again. I want you to make him feel welcome." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh God Paul, that is so naughty."

She gave me a kiss on the lips, stood, looked at me, smiled and left the room. While she was upstairs the front door bell sounded. I ignored it and went to the kitchen to retrieve glasses and two beers. I knew that she would be flustered, rushing to get to the door. I smiled to myself. I pored the drinks in the sitting room and waited. The bell went again. Lisa came rushing down the stairs out of breath and doing up the buttons on her blouse. I smiled at her. She looked daggers at me. I watched from the door as Mac took Lisa in his arms and kissed her. She gave a little cry as he touched her bottom through the trousers.

They came into the sitting room. Mac had a large jar in his hand which he placed on the table. I gave him his beer and passed a glass of wine to Lisa. Her blouse was half open showing a fair amount of breast. Mac sat down on the sofa and Lisa stood by the door. "You took your time answering the door," he said, "I thought that I would freeze out there."

"Sorry." Replied Lisa quietly.

"Come here girl." He told her. Lisa stood beside him. He motioned her to sit on his lap. He caressed her bottom. "How are you?"

"Fine." She replied.

"Fine what?"

"Oh, sorry. Fine Master." His other hand went to the buttons of her blouse. He undid the remaining three buttons and the blouse fell open. He pushed it off her shoulders. Her breasts were now bare. "Hands on head," he said. Lisa complied. His hand slowly moved over her breasts. She squirmed at his touch. They were still bruised and tender. "I have seen worse," he told us. He eased her up to her feet again and undid the cord of her trousers. He slipped her loose trousers down to her ankles. He pushed her over his knee. "Legs wide," he told her.

"Look here Paul," he told me. I got up and stood beside them. He outlined the purple bruises where the strikes of the cane and whip had landed. One, two, three, four, he pointed out each one. Together we counted all twelve strokes. Some bruising was severe but the clear raised welts were an attractive sight on her bottom. This is the result of just 12 strokes. Imagine what it would look like if she was to have 50 or 60 strokes." I gasped. Lisa gave a little cry. "But that is not for now."

"Let's get you upstairs, girl. Get on the bed naked lying on your front," he told her.

When the two of us got upstairs she was lying on the bed as instructed. Mac took the jar of ointment explaining to both of us that it was a soothing balm which would not only heal the skin but which also had properties to harden it. "It will burn a bit as we apply it but it will toughen up the skin."

Mac and I massaged the balm into the terrible welts and bruising on Lisa's back, bottom and thighs. Lisa was breathing deeply as the two of us used both hands on her. Mac seemed to mostly concentrate on her bottom and thighs.

"Oh it is burning," Lisa sighed. "But.... it feels so good," My cock was hard.

Mac had his hand on her upper thigh brushing over the right buttock. "You will soon be ready again," he told her.

Gradually she started moaning gently. She lifted her bum to his touch as he massaged the buttocks firmly. "Turn over, Lisa," he told her. We then took one breast each and massaged the balm well into the skin and over the nipples. Both breasts still bore some bruising. Lisa had her eyes shut but was breathing heavily. "Yes, her skin is coming on well," he told me. I noticed that his hands were now going down to Lisa's stomach where there were some light red marks; then he went lower towards her pussy. He took a dollop of balm on his fingers and massaged the lips of her labia. Lisa groaned then cried and raised herself up to his touch. "She took the whip here when we were alone," he told me. His fingers were busy. "She was very brave." Lisa gave a loud sob as Mac's finger entered her.

He touched his cock through his trousers. I could see the bulge. "Paul, I think that it would be best if you were to leave us now." He started to undo the belt of his trousers. I was mesmerised. He undid the clip at the top of his trousers. I could now see the outline of his cock through the trousers. He lowered the zip. Lisa moaned.

"Mac, no. I am not sure....." I replied. But my cock was already hard aching for release.

The zip was fully down and he eased the trouser to the floor. He was not wearing underpants. His cock sprang out. It was fully hard. It stuck up in front of him with a pronounced upward curve. He kicked the trousers away with his feet.

"Turn over, Lisa." he told her.

Lisa was in a trans. She looked at me "You better go darling." she said. She turned on to her knees putting her head in the pillow.

As I left the room he slapped her bottom with his hand. "Get that arse up girl," he said. I turned. His hands were on her hips as he mounted her from behind. I stopped. His cock was at the entrance. He pushed. There was no need for lubrication. The balm and her natural juices had provided that. He sank the full length of his penis into my wife within a couple of seconds. Lisa moaned loudly. As I left I heard the familiar bang, bang, bang, bang of the headboard. I looked at my watch wondering how long he would last. It was 5.55pm. I went down stairs.

Mac joined me at 7.22 pm. He smiled as he came down the stairs.

"She is resting now, Paul. She was very good. Are you OK?"

"Yes, Mac. I am fine. I want her to be contented."

"Good, well she is certainly satisfied. I am glad that you are OK with it." He took a seat beside me. I offered him a beer but he refused saying that he would have to leave soon.

Mac put his elbows on his knees and looked at me earnestly. "Lisa and I talked. She is a natural submissive. That is very special. I asked if she had enjoyed what we had done

and she was very passionate. I told her that I wanted to train her so that she could become a proper submissive. She said that she would never go against your wishes. She wants to discuss it with you."

"Well, I will need to talk to her," I told him.

"Yes, of course you will. I want you both to be comfortable with what we do as we progress." He smiled at me. "You should now apply the balm every three days all over her body as we did this evening. It is important that you do this every three days. OK?"

I replied that I would enjoy doing that.

Mac got up and walked to the door. I escorted him out. "You have a lovely wife; and I am going to make her the most desirable sub wife for miles around."

I smiled. We shook hands and I watched as he walked quickly down the road.

Having got back into the house I turned off the lights downstairs, locked the front door and went up to see Lisa. She was awake. I quickly shed my clothes and got into bed with her. "Are you OK," I asked her.

"Oh, yes. I am fine." I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"What happened after I left?" I asked.

She explained that while he was putting the balm on her pussy she was finding it incredibly erotic as the ointment was producing a burning feeling. She loved it as I had been massaging her breasts at the same time. "I saw you raise your pussy to him," I told her. I held her tight and kissed her on the forehead.

"Then he slipped a finger up me."

"Oh, my goodness!" I said. "I saw you turn on your front and kneel up when he told you to."

"Yes, he is always so masterful. Then, when you left, he took me from behind." She carried on to explain that she had climaxed twice as he pounded her. It took ages for him to come and he carried on fucking her for at least twenty minutes. Then, she told me, he had come inside her. Afterwards they had talked and he had explained how he wanted her to be trained to be a good submissive.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Oh, well. I sort of said that may be exciting. We then cuddled a bit. He asked me if I had ever sucked a cock. I told him that we did not do that because you thought it disgusting. He took my head in his hands and kissed me on the lips. He told me that it was time to learn, kissed me again and pushed my head down his body. I knew what he wanted and so I gave him little kisses on his body as I moved down it. I then took his cock in my hand and kissed it."

"Oh, my God," I said. "Really? You didn't?" My own cock was rigid now. I sighed loudly as Lisa's hand felt it. She was leaning over me watching my reaction. As she continued her hand went up and down my shaft:

"It was small and floppy but I kissed it again. Then I started to lick it. It wasn't a very nice taste but I was excited by it. I licked again and again. Gradually I felt it react. It started to grow and I marvelled at the power I had over it. Soon it was half hard. He told me that I was a good girl. 'Take it in your mouth,' he told me. At first I didn't want to but I leant over him and it sort of slipped it into my mouth as it continued to grow." She continued to work on my own cock.

I was mesmerised as I caressed her breast. "Oh no, Lisa. You couldn't," I told her

She continued: "Soon it was standing up proud and was absolutely solid. His hands were on my head guiding me as I raised my mouth to take the shaft into my mouth. He groaned loudly, saying; 'Good girl, take it all.' His cock went down my throat. I nearly choked." She stopped. Then she kissed me gently on the lips. Lisa whispered in my ear: "Darling, he started spurting. There were four or five spurts."

"God, Lucy. That is so..... " Her face was in front of me. She wetted her lips with her tongue; those very lips which only a short time ago had enveloped his cock.

"Where did he come Lucy?"

"In my mouth," she replied. God how disgusting. I looked at her lips. She opened her mouth slightly. I smelt her breath. Her lips looked no different, although they glistened with moisture. I moved my head towards her. I took a breath and kissed her wet lips. I came up for air. "Did you... er.... Did you swallow?"

paulb85
paulb85
343 Followers