Lisa and Mac Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, you are coming on really nicely," Mac told her. He kissed a nipple. "Let's try something new." Lisa whimpered.

"Did you get the KY," he asked me. He had told me to get it after his last visit.

Without saying anything I got the tube out of the drawer of the bedside table. I passed it to him.

He told Lisa to turn over again. Mac quickly disposed of his trousers and pants and stood beside the bed with his cock rigid at full erection. There was pre-cum on its tip. 'God, he was going to fuck her,' I thought as I touched my own cock through my trousers. I wanted it to happen.

"Submit position," he told her. Lisa got up on her knees with her head in her arms on the pillow. Her bottom stuck high; her labia and anal entrance visible. He put a large dollop of the KY on his fingers then on the little rose bud of her arse. He told her to hold her cheeks apart. Her hands covered her buttocks and pulled them apart. He gently eased a finger into her anal passage. 'God. Not only was he going to fuck her,' I thought, 'but he is going to sodomise her.' I had never ever seen anything like this and I was completely mesmerised. God I was hard. Was she really going to be taken in this portentous way? Lisa was moaning but was holding her backside and moving it to his touch. She was emitting little squeals of pleasure. Shortly he had managed to push in the whole of his middle finger. He eased it out, but it was only to add more KY then ease two fingers into her anal passage. Lisa was now crying and moving her bottom back and forth to take the unaccustomed intrusion.

Mac knelt between her legs. "You have such a lovely arse," he told her as he removed his fingers and his hands pushed hers aside and rubbed her crimson cheeks.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to her bottom. He took a dollop of KY and rubbed it over his tool. He grabbed her hips and moved her so he was properly lined up. Then he pushed. The head slowly disappeared but it took time for him to ease more of his rod into the open hole. He struggled and pushed. Lisa's hands went back to here bum cheeks as she pushed back on him. Mac gripped her hips tightly as he pushed and pulled them. He eased out all but the head gently, as she moaned and whimpered. His right hand went to her pussy. His fingers worked on her. She cried out loudly as his fingers found and manipulated her clitoris. She bucked her red arse up. Mac groaned as he pushed inside her again. His cock was almost completely sheaved. He shuddered. His buttocks clenched as he gave a loud cry. He froze, still deep in her. He pulsed as he came inside her. His spurting orgasm lasted a whole minute.

God, what a coupling. Together they fell down on to the bed, both panting heavily. I saw his shrivelled cock being expelled from her bottom. A dribble of semen followed on to the sheet.

Mac turned and saw me standing beside the bed. He was breathing hard after his efforts. "My God, that was... utterly fantastic." Lisa was simpering. She turned and hugged him, kissing him on the shoulder. I stood beside her and soothed her hair. She looked up at me. I kissed her lips. Those very lips which had been hard at work on John's penis.

"We need to rest now," he told me. "You had better go down and put the frame away. We won't need it again tonight."

Two cocks had penetrated and had ejaculated in my wife this evening and neither had touched her pussy. Mac told me that he intended to rectify that. Lisa smiled. Her hands enveloped his shrivelled cock. "Close the door, Paul."

I turned and left the room. Once downstairs I dismantled the frame, taking it back to the garage. I tidied up downstairs and washed the glasses, then I sat in the sitting room and turned on the TV. God, I felt randy. I desperately needed release. I put on one of Mac's DVDs and held my cock through my trousers. It had been a hell of a night. Watching the video I took my cock out of my trousers. I held it tight. I was close to coming.

I heard the bang, bang bang of the bed's headboard. 'God.' I thought. 'Mac, hard again already. And in my wife!' Then Lisa cried out. I couldn't stop myself as I came.

xxXxx

It was Friday, five days after their visit. Mac and I had planned to meet in the pub after work. I was curious to know whether he was wanting to visit us at home the next day. Saturday visits had become the norm as, after a pleasant dinner, we could take time over the main evening recreation, then he could have some private time in our bed with Lisa, with no work getting in the way the next morning.

Sitting at a quiet table with our beers Mac and I had much to discuss. He wanted to know how Lisa was. I told him that I had applied the balm on Tuesday and that I was planning to apply it again that evening. "She is fine," I told him. "Her skin shows some marks but it is recovering well. The welts from the crop are still visible. Actually I have to admit that I find them rather sexy."

"Yes, it is good to see her marked." He replied. "And we need her to get used to the strap before we progress."

"Progress?" I asked.

"Once her skin is ready we will give her a proper whipping. But she needs toughening up first."

He told me that he was having to go to Sussex to see his parents and that he would then spend a few days in London. He would be gone for two weeks, which would mean that he would be away for the next three Saturdays. That was a long time without attending to her training, he told me.

"You must carry on applying the balm every three days," he explained. "It is important to keep up the treatment of her skin." Mac took a sip of his beer then paused. I could tell that he was contemplating whether he should continue. "It would also be good plan to continue with the strap, particularly on her backside. It would be a shame to allow the skin on her bottom and breasts to go soft again while I am away."

He looked at me in earnest. "Would you be willing to smack her?" He asked.

I told him definitely not. "I wouldn't be able to beat Lisa. I couldn't possibly hurt her." I told him.

"Well;" replied Mac after a pause. "John could."

I looked at him. My hand shook as I took another sip from my pint. My cock was hardening. "I am not sure about that." I said.

He continued: "Well I do agree that he was a bit harsh or, you could say enthusiastic, when he punished her last Saturday. But I know him well and I have worked with him before. He has never really hurt a girl previously although I admit that he does put them fully to the test."

"I am not sure. I don't really like him and I don't trust him." I replied.

"But what about Lisa? What would she want? Perhaps she would like him to visit?"

"OK, I will ask her." I replied.

"Well fix it up with him if you want." He said as he gave me John's mobile number. "Keep me in the loop though and don't forget that I am the Master." We both stood. Mac slapped me on the back and we left the pub.

xxXxx

Later that evening Lisa was late getting back home from the hospital, as was often the case on a Friday. I had a glass of wine poured for her in the sitting room and had a pizza in the oven. She rushed into the house in her hospital green scrubs and kissed me on the lips. She took the glass I gave her and she took three big sips. I told her that the pizza would be ready and proceeded to serve us both in the dining room. Lisa's glass was empty so I replenished it and poured one for myself from the open wine bottle.

We sat down and ate, talking about the day we had both had.

After supper we went into the sitting room with our glasses and sat on the sofa next to each other. I put my arm around her shoulders and gave her a kiss. I told her of my conversation with Mac explaining that he was away for the next three weeks. Her shoulders slumped. I continued that Mac had said that I was to continue applying the ointment on her body. She turned and kissed me on the lips. "Good, we will have some sexy time to ourselves," she smiled.

"But you are disappointed?" I asked.

"Maybe just a little. I like Mac." she told me. "And his visits are so exciting."

I told her that Mac had explained how her punishment beatings with the strap should continue to ensure that her skin didn't soften before his return. She looked up at me, her eyes wide.

I continued: "He suggested that John could deal with you." Lisa stiffened. She came into my arms and kissed me again. She gave a little shiver but did not say anything.

"Would you like that?" I asked.

She still didn't say anything. We kissed again as my hand went to her breast. I felt the nipple harden through her bra and top.

"Mac said that you would like a visit from him." I explained. She was breathing hard.

"Have you arranged anything?" She asked breathlessly. I kissed her again and my hand wandered down to her bottom. I loved feeling her, even though it was through her scrubs and her underpants. I gave it a little tap.

"No, but he gave me his number." I told her. "Perhaps you should text him." I said.

"Is that what you want?" She asked me.

"Oh Lisa!" I kissed her again. "We could at least see what he says. We don't have to commit to anything." I told her. I got up went to her bag, got her phone and gave it to her. I read out the number from my phone.

I stood behind her and watched. Lisa gave a little shiver, turned and looked at me, smiled nervously then started typing:

"Hi John. Remember me, Lisa. Hope that all goes well."

She let out a big sigh as she put down the phone. I took our glasses to the kitchen to replenish them. "At least we are showing an interest by contacting him." I told her from the kitchen. As I returned with full glasses of wine I heard the ping of an incoming message. I looked over Lisa's shoulder: "That was quick," I said.

"Hi Lisa. Good to hear from you. Mac said that you might contact."

"Oh God, now what shall we do?" She asked me.

"Well you have to reply." I told her. She paused in thought then typed:

"Yes. He told Paul that I should contact you."

"Good to hear it. Mac suggested that I should visit while he is away."

Lisa stiffened. "Probably not a good idea."

"Why contact me then? I thought Mac was your Master?"

Lisa turned towards me on the sofa. She took my hand and shivered.

"He is."

"Well?"

Lisa kissed me. She continued to shiver. "Darling, I don't think that this is a good idea. He terrifies me." She paused. "Please let's forget it."

"OK," I told her. "Switch off your phone."

I took her in my arms and she calmed as kissed her deeply. I loved the feel of her body through her scrubs. Shortly I had her top off and her bra undone. I would never stop adoring the sight of her beautifully shaped breasts which were now visible in the low light in the sitting room. I kissed her nipples. "God that feels good," she told me as my hand stroked her full breast.

I eased her pants and panties down in one movement. Her pussy was wet to my hand. Very wet. I moved down, kissing her stomach then her pubis, and then, at last, her labia. It opened for me, My tongue sank between their lips. Lisa shuddered. I touched her clitoris which I teased with my tongue. She sighed as she held my head close to her crotch. I turned her over on the sofa.

I studied her bottom. Although the marks from the comprehensive beating with the strap were gone, the four feint stripes of the crop were still visible. "The marks from the crop are still there." I told her. She groaned. I gave her bottom a gentle slap with my hand. "They will be gone soon." I kissed her neck. "I like you marked."

"Oh, God." She whined.

I lined up my cock and pushed in with ease. She was wet and ready for it.

"You want this, don't you?" I said as I pummelled her vagina.

"Oh God, yes."

I continued working my penis in her. "Texting John excited you."

She didn't reply.

"And you want crop again, don't you?"

"Oh God no. ...... Not from him." I pushed in again.

"But you were excited when he cropped you?" She moaned more loudly. "Well you were. And you want it again, don't you?" I was pushing in to her again and again.

She whined. "You want me marked again. You like that."

I was in as hard as I could be. I paused, breathing hard. "Yes, I want you marked.." I replied. "I want to see you caned hard and marked, like in the DVDs."

"Yes, that would be good." She said. My fingers were manipulating her clitoris. "I need hard punishment. Oh God, your making me come..... Oh.....Ah." Lisa's orgasm was substantial.

"I love your cock inside me." She panted.

"What about Mac's?"

"Oh, no. Mac fucks me. You make love to me. Your cock is better." Her words made me harder as I continued ploughing her sweet vagina. I didn't reply as I fucked her harder.

I felt the build up of semen about to burst. "John's cock would fill you better."

"Oh God. It was so big." She breathed loudly.

"And you did a good job with your mouth on it."

"Yes, he came hard in my mouth." She replied through tortured breath.

Lisa raised her bottom as I continued to push into her. She cried out. I was now as deep inside as I could be. I couldn't stop. Within seconds I exploded inside her. She cried out loudly as she came again within moments.

Afterwards we were lying together on the sofa.

Let's see if he has come back. She switched on her phone.

"Looking forward to visiting you again, Lisa."

"What shall I say?" She asked me.

I took the phone from her. I wrote a text:

"Hi John. Paul here. We will have to wait until Mac returns."

"Why wait?"

Lisa looked at the message then looked at me. "Yes, let's wait." She said. "He scares me."

I kissed her on the lips. She took my cock in her hand. It was stirring again. Already! I whispered in her ear: "But you liked his big cock, didn't you."

"Oh, Paul. Please don't ask that."

I kissed her again. I typed:

"Have spoken to Lisa. Possible but nothing too extreme."

"No," she told me. "No we shouldn't."

He replied: "Too extreme?"

"Nothing too harsh. She has delicate skin."

He came back: "Agreed. Nothing too harsh. Don't worry. I have lots of experience!"

She gripped my cock tightly. I was getting hard again. I put the phone down and kissed her. My hand went to her vagina. It was still soaking from our love making. "You want to be punished, don't you?" I kissed a nipple.

"God. You know me too well. But he is too intimidating. We should wait for Mac to return."

She continued playing with my cock. I was hyped up by the occasion. My cock was now completely erect again. She kissed me. She watched as I typed.

"Tomorrow would be best. Please feel free to come for dinner at 5.00pm if that suits you."

"No," said Lisa. "Oh God. Please....."

John replied within minutes: "No. Saturday no good. It will have to be next Friday. I will be there at 5.00pm. OK?"

"Sorry, not possible. Lisa works late on Fridays. She doesn't get back until 9.00pm."

Lisa let out a grateful sigh.

"Tell Lisa not to be difficult, otherwise..... I will be there at 5.00pm Friday."

"OK. See you on Friday."

"It looks like that you had better take time off next Friday, darling." I told Lisa. We kissed and went up to bed where I succeeded in pleasing her again.

As we were dropping off to sleep she turned towards me and looked into my eyes. "Paul, darling."

"Yes."

"Darling. No more sex until after he has visited." She told me.

xxXxx

The following Thursday evening Lisa was having a leisurely bath after work. When she was ready to get out I made her stand in the bath. I had previously gathered up my shaving kit. I put some foam on my hand then lathered up her pussy. Once I had a good lather I gently worked my razor over it. We had not had sex for five days so she was highly sensitive. Very soon all traces of pubic hairs were gone. I used a wash cloth to clear the remaining soap and dried her gently. The result was fantastic. Her beautiful pussy looked almost virginal with the lips of her labia neatly folded hiding the inner sanctuary. I smothered kisses on the pussy now free of hair. It was lovely. Lisa moaned holding my head close as my tongue got to work on her slit. My hard cock remained frustratingly untouched.

We went to bed where I applied the ointment. I touched her intimately and brought her to orgasm, but I remained unfulfilled.

"Don't forget that he wants you in stockings," I reminded her later as I went down to get us a drink and supper.

xxXxx

On Friday I shot out of work as quickly as I could. Unfortunately I could not get home before 4.30pm. I shot upstairs to find Lisa in the bath.

She told me that supper was in the oven and that the table was laid. I asked her what she intended to wear. She replied that she had planned on a red wrap around dress. "It's on the bed," she told me. For a moment I admired her lovely body lying prone in the bath. Her breasts were floating up above the bubbles with their nipples slightly extended. I could just make out her shaved pubis. God, it looked good. My cock rose. With no sex for seven days now I felt ready to explode.

"That's great," I replied. I left reluctantly and noticed on the bed awaiting her a black suspender belt and black stockings beside the dress.

Having changed my shirt I went to the kitchen to organise some drink and glasses. By 5.00pm I was in the sitting room and Lisa was coming down the stairs. The dress had a blue sash at the waist holding it closed. It had a V neckline which just showed the top of her cleavage. Not too revealing. I noticed that Lisa was wearing the thick leather collar Mac had given her around her neck. On her wrists and ankles were the black leather cuffs with small D rings. The bell went and Lisa went to the door. I watched from the sitting room as Lisa greeted John and took his coat. She did not kiss him as she had done with Mac. He had a large plastic bag which he instructed Lisa to take into the sitting room.

As they joined me I offered him a drink. Lisa put the plastic bag on the coffee table, as she had done previously with Mac's holdall. I poured him a beer. I asked Lisa if she wanted a glass of wine. "She won't have anything," he told me. Lisa and I looked at each other. Without saying anything she started to make her way to the kitchen. He took the beer from me and took a sip.

"Let's get the frame." He told me.

"Shall we have dinner first?" I offered.

"Come on," He said. We went into the garage and carried the frame into the sitting room. We had it assembled in just over a minute.

"Lisa," he called out.

Lisa appeared looking sheepish. "I was just getting....." She gasped as she saw the frame.

"Drop the dress." He commanded.

"But, the dinner....." she stammered in reply.

"Take it off." He repeated.

Lisa paused looking at him in deviance. John had got the small 'breast whip,' as Mac had called it, out of his bag. He also got out the leather strap which had been used extensively on Lisa's back and bottom previously. Lisa gave a little shiver as she watched him.

Lisa was highly embarrassed. Getting naked in front of Mac after dinner and after a few glasses of wine had been difficult enough. But after having been intimate with him she was less inhibited about being naked in front of him. But this large stranger was different. She did not particularly relate to him; she feared him. She didn't know him. She was highly apprehensive. The adrenalin pumped around her body. She shivered.

With shaking hands she undid the blue band around her waist. The wrap around soon unwrapped. She let the dress fall to the floor.