Lisa and Mac Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was beautiful. She was naked except for: the black wide leather collar around her neck with its stainless steel D rings on the back and front; the ankle and wrist leather cuffs which she knew she had to wear if she was to be secured to the frame; the lace suspender belt, also black, which was tightly circulating her hips and the black lace top stockings which came two thirds up her contrasting snow white thighs.

She was wearing no bra and no pants. Lisa looked like a goddess, with her hair free white pussy with its labia now clearly in sight to us both. She was adorable, and I think that she knew it as, at that moment, she shivered and gave him a timid, but friendly, smile. My cock jumped.

John and I stared. Lisa turned around. Her snow white bottom was framed by the black lace belt, by the suspenders straps and by the lace of the stockings on her thighs. The white globes were now clear of the four crop stroke marks that had been so recently visible.

John touched the long shape that had appeared down the leg of his trousers. My own cock was hardening as I watched and so, it appeared, was his.

She turned and smiled at John again as if to say 'come on then'. Without comment she walked to the frame, stood in front of it with her legs wide apart and stretched her arms up to the top cross beam.

I stood in front of Lisa and kissed her on the lips. Her hands were shaking as I fastened her wrist cuffs to the extreme points of the cross beam. "You are very brave," I told her.

"Please don't let him do it too hard." She whispered to me.

I got on my knees and fastened her ankle cuffs to the uprights. She was now spread eagled. I stood. "It's a bit late for that now, darling. But I love you." I kissed her again.

John started with the breast whip on her breasts. He started quite gently then increased the severity of the blows until Lisa was squirming, attempting unsuccessfully to avoid the strikes. Lisa started crying quietly as John continued. After about five minutes he stopped. Lisa's breasts were not badly damaged but her nipples stood proud and her flesh had become flush coloured.

John tweaked her left nipple which caused her to squeal. She sobbed quietly. He stood behind her and took up the strap. He strapped her back and buttocks continually for another five minutes. Her bottom and thighs were red when he stopped. Lisa was sobbing quietly as John circled her stroking her breasts and bottom with his hand.

He left Lisa, put the whip and strap on the table and took up his drink. "She is fine," he told me. "That was a good warm up for her."

He looked at his watch. "Just time for a little game," he said as he smiled at me.

He got some items out of the bag and stood in front of Lisa, who had gone silent. "Shall we play a little game, Lisa?" he asked. He pressed his body in to hers. "Before I fuck you." He said.

She shuddered with fear. "Oh, please. No, you mustn't" She replied.

He held up a steel clamp, like a small battery clamp for power leads. He pulled her left nipple out with his fingers. He carefully applied the clamp firmly to the nipple.

Lisa moaned. "Oh my God," she exclaimed. "Oh, my, wow....." She shook her breasts. The clamp wobbled but remained firmly in place. She looked John in the eye. "Oh God. I have never had anything like that before."

John applied a second clamp to the other nipple. "Oh, ......" She looked down at them. "Oh God." She gave a great big sob. "Oh, they feel so......."

He had a third clamp, slightly bigger than the other two. He showed it to Lisa. "Where is this going Lisa?" He asked.

She didn't answer. John bent down and placed it on the lips of her beautifully shaved labia. She tried to move her body back but John had little difficulty as he clamped it in place. Lisa looked down at the pieces attached to her body and gave a little cry.

"We will play a little game. It is very simple. Paul will use the small whip to dislodge the clamps. He will have three chances to dislodge each clamp. For every attempt after the three free goes he will earn you a penalty. OK Lisa?"

"Oh, please sir."

"Come on Paul, have a go at one of these on her tits."

I picked up the little whip and stood in front of Lisa. I whipped the thongs through the air. They hit her breast but the clamp did not budge. I thought that it would be easy. I was wrong. I tried again, this time harder. The clamp did not budge. But Lisa reacted by squealing. God this was to be my last attempt without penalty. But I had to be careful not to hurt her. I struck her harder. Lisa cried out more loudly. The clamp moved but was still attached to her extended nipple. Hell. I struck again and again. At last the clamp fell to the floor. "That was five goes." John told us.

Next I attempted to dislodge the one on her pussy. I tried upward strokes and down strokes but it seemed to remain firmly in place. After six strikes I had still not managed to dislodge it. Lisa was moving around making it more difficult. I gave it a very firm downward stroke. It moved but remained in place. Lisa screamed. I couldn't continue.

"I tell you what," said John. "Try the one on her other nipple. If you can get it off in three strokes we will call it a day and I will pack up my things and go."

"What if I don't get it off."

"Well, Paul, if you don't manage to remove it I will give Lisa the penalty. Then I will fuck your wife in front of you on the floor here."

Lisa let out a loud groan.

I was sweating profusely. Lisa was shaking and my hand was trembling. She looked me in the eye. I wasn't sure that I wanted to continue with this bet but something inside me desperately wanted to succeed. I lined up for the strike. I was determined; so I was prepared to hit her nipple hard. Swish. Lisa had managed to move so I missed entirely. The damn clamp bobbled in place. Lisa's bit her lip. "Oh, I am sorry. I shouldn't have moved." she said.

We were all breathing hard. I lined up for another strike. Swish. Lisa screamed. I thought that I had done it. But the clamp remained. "Paul, do it harder," Lisa told me.

"Are you sure, darling?"

"Oh, Paul. Yes, you must do it harder."

I was confident that I would succeed this time.

But I didn't. The third strike was useless. Lisa looked at me. She stood tall and pushed her breasts towards me. "Do it," she said. "Show him that you can." She wanted more. I hit her again and again. Eventually after six goes I had managed to move the clamp. Again Lisa pushed her breast out to me. Two more strikes and it joined the other one on the floor. John took the little whip from me. He struck the clamp on her vagina firmly with an upward stroke. The clamp went clattering on the floor.

John stood in front of Lisa. "Well my little darling. I think that I am owed a total of.... er ...., lets see, .... would that be twelve penalty strokes?"

"Oh my God." Lisa sobbed. "I am so sorry. Please not too hard, sir."

He undid the cuffs on her wrists and reattached them close to those on her ankles so she was now bent double. The thought that my wife was now going to be beaten then fucked by this stranger made me hard.

John went to the table and got the crop out of the bag. "She will need the KY Jelly," he told me. I rushed upstairs to get the tube I had previously purchased for Mac. When I returned we were out of sight from Lisa. I gave him the tube and whispered to him: "Would you make sure that you mark her."

"How do you mean?"

"Well you marked her with the crop last time. The four strokes you gave her were visible for nearly two weeks."

"Oh, OK. So something similar? Has Mac ever caned her?" He asked.

"On his first visit. He gave her four strokes."

"I have a cane in the car. It is too big for the bag."

"Oh God." I told him. "I am not sure that she will be able to take many strokes though."

"Well, she has been well warmed." He said as he went to the door.

Lisa saw the movement. "Has he gone?" she asked.

"No darling. He has gone to get a cane." I told her as I move to her.

"Oh No." She gave a loud sob. "Mac said only the strap."

"No he didn't." I rubbed her bottom with my hand. "I told John that I wanted him to mark you." Lisa turned her head up towards me. She was breathing deeply. "OK, darling?" I asked.

.She sobbed. "Oh Paul. Oh God. I am so wet. I can feel it. Stay with me when he does it."

"Yes, of course I will darling."

John returned swishing a flexible three foot cane through the air.

I kissed Lisa on her neck. I bent down to her ear and whispered: "Here he is." She shook. "Then afterwards he is going to fuck you."

"Oh my God."

John took his time. He lined up for each stroke and delivered them with strength. After six strokes the welts on her bottom were rising. Initially they were white then they turned deep red. They were well spaced across her whole bottom. Lisa was in some distress, crying and moving as much as her bonds would allow. John stopped.

He uncoupled the cuffs and put Lisa on her back on the carpet. He unzipped his trousers and removed them with his pants. His ten inch cock was solid as it bounced in time with his movements. It looked enormous for my little Lisa. She watched it bouncing in front of her. He directed me to kneel by her head. Then he pushed her legs up and told me to keep hold of her ankles by her shoulders. He told her to hold each thigh and to spread her legs as much as possible. Her vagina was now as wide open as possible.

He gently rubbed each breast and I could visibly see her nipples rise and protrude. He took a nipple in his fingers and twisted, first gently then with more vigour. Lisa winced and gave a little cry. My cock was hardening beside her face as I watched.

He put a large dollop of KY on her pussy. Then he played with her vagina until it opened for him. Shortly he was able to insert three fingers, then four. He put KY on his cock, massaged it to full hardness and lined it up. I could see her vagina clearly and she was gaping open ready to receive him. He plunged his cock into her, but only managed partial penetration. After much pushing and pulling his ten inches were fully in her. Lisa came once as he was pushing in to her and again when he was fully seated within her. After two minutes of hard fucking he came. He withdrew his cock and his spunk dribbled out of her on to the carpet.

John stood. He made her sit and then put his cock to her face. Lisa cleaned him with her tongue. She took the head into her mouth and sucked until he was clean.

He pulled out and did up his trousers. He was putting his implements away. Lisa stood up gingerly. She was obviously hurting, but she was panting with exertion. She stood beside me.

John was about to go. He told Lisa to turn around so he could inspect her bottom. Lisa moved to the back of the sofa and bent over, placing her hands on the seat. Her legs were wide apart and spunk was still oozing out of her down her leg. The six vivid stripes were clearly evident. He touched her gently.

"Are you going to complete the punishment?" she asked. John picked up the cane and gave her the remaining six strokes. "Thank you, sir," Lisa told him.

He picked up his bag and headed for the door. Lisa got up painfully and hugged him. He bent and kissed her on the cheek. Then he was gone.

It was only ten o'clock but we were both exhausted. I took Lisa up the stairs. She laid on the bad with her legs apart. I could see the open glistening cunt in front of me. I pushed my cock into her for the most slippery soft slimy fuck I have ever had.

I kissed her on the lips and explored her mouth with my tongue. Shortly we both came.

As we were recovering in each others arms I kissed her and asked her if she was OK.

She kissed me back and started to revive my cock. "Thanks to you the bloody dinner was ruined!" she told me.