Lisa and Mac Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered as she realised what was to come. She could not see, but she sensed a man standing beside her on the other side from Mac. Mac took a nipple between two fingers, giving it a little twist. "Wonderful nipples," he told the man. The other man placed the palm of his hand on Lisa's other breast.

"They are superb breasts. So firm," he said as he stroked the breast then also twisted a nipple.

The man was holding an eight tailed whip that was about three feet long in his other hand.

"Remember no more than twelve strokes." Mac told him.

.

Swish, the crop hit her upper breast. "Oww" she screeched. Swish. "Oh!" This was harder than Mac had been.

She now felt his hands, this tim e on both breasts. "Your breasts are lovely," he told her as he continued to handle them. It was gentle, just stroking, almost lovingly. It sent a shiver down her body. She loved the touch of that hand. It was so warming, so loving, so gentle. He pulled both nipples. First gently, then harder. A clamp was applied. It hurt but was not unbearable. The same treatment was given to her other breast.

I watched as my wife's nipples were pulled and lengthened. I knew that they were at full extent when he put on the clamps. He picked up the whip again.

"I need to strike the nipples," he told her. Her natural reaction was to attempt to put her head and shoulders down to protect her breasts on the support. "Up," he said. She gave a little cry and shivered as she raised her body upright again. She knew that she could take it. She would prove it to them. She pushed her breasts, resting on the leather, out as much as she could.

Swish. Swish, swish. Both nipples had now been whipped. Lisa was trying to turn away from the whip and was crying heavy sobs now. The man continued until Mac came and told him that he had had twelve strikes and his time was up.

Mac leant down to Lisa's ear. "The next lady is going to beat your pussy."

Lisa gasped loudly letting out a cry. He undid the handcuffs and the strap holding her to the breast support.

Mac continued: "It seems that she gets a kick out of that. I am not sure that we should allow it but she is very keen. Would you like that Lisa?"

"If you say so Master," she replied quietly as she stood again trembling.

"Very good." He led her to a low table about two feet off the ground. Sit on the edge here," he explained. Lisa sat. Mac had her lie back so that her feet were on the floor and her bottom was on the edge of the table. He secured her legs to the table legs and then raised her hands above her head and re-cuffed them attaching them to a fastening on the table.

The woman approached. "God she is so young and beautiful," she said, running a hand over Lisa's bruised breasts and then her stomach. Lisa was breathing deeply. The woman had a small whip in her other hand. She raised it and brought it down on to Lisa's thighs. Lisa moaned. Again and again the woman struck Lisa's thighs. Then she paused. The next strike hit Lisa across the lips of her vulva. Mac was watching but he allowed the whipping to continue until Lisa was crying and turning her body to the left and right to avoid the strikes. Eventually Mac informed the woman that she had had her twelve strikes. The woman lent down and kissed Lisa on the lips. Lisa seemed to respond. The woman lowered her head, kissing Lisa again. But this time it was on her vagina. Lisa writhed, letting out a gentle moan.

----

I watched as Mac returned Lisa to the bar hanging from the ceiling from which she had initially been displayed on her arrival. He suspended her with arms and legs stretched and shackled so her body was in the shape of an X, exposing both her front and back to the audience. Whereas previously her body had been beautifully clear, it was now covered with red blotches and the criss crosses of welts as a result of her punishment.

I watched as a tall burly man approach them both with a four foot horse whip in his hand. He cracked it into the air. I shuddered at the thought. This looked to be a serious whip and the guy holding it didn't seem to be the sort of guy to go easy. My cock twitched as I watched.

-------

Mac hadn't gone. Thank God he was here. She needed support and her husband of the last seven years was not here to provide it. Where is he? She asked herself for the umpteenth time.

They both heard the crack of the whip. Lisa jumped.

"I was wondering about him......." Mac exclaimed without finishing. "Ready for the next one?" He asked her. Before she could answer he continued: "This man will take a bit longer, Lisa."

"Oh God. What is he going to do?"

"He is going to use the whip, Lisa."

"Oh, God, no."

"Ready Lisa?"

"Oh, please, Master. I don't think that I can...." She didn't finish the sentence. She gave a sob. She waited. The room was quiet; all other activity having ceased. She felt all their eyes on her.

-------

The atmosphere in the room was suddenly tense. Everyone turned their attention to the stage where Lisa was sighing deeply and squirming in her bindings. Her now red and striped bottom and breasts fully on display.

Crack, the whip struck air again. I knew that he was playing with her; trying to frighten my lovely, brave wife. Mac moved aside signalling the man forward. He climbed the stairs to the platform where Lisa was now on her own.

-------

She heard the footsteps come up the stairs. There was a pause. She waited. "Please...." she asked. No one replied.

'Crack' the whip landed across Lisa's upper back near her shoulders. She screamed. The room remained quiet as everyone watched the man with Lisa. Lisa was whimpering and thrashing about as much as her constraints would allow.

The man waited silently for my wife to quieten. It took two minutes before she was in control of herself. Her raised the whip. Crack. This time she really screamed as the thin red line appeared across the back of her thighs.

It was a full minute before she had quietened. She started sobbing. He watched her. He struck her again. A second stroke marked her back, lower than the first. She took less time to recover and a fourth strike was delivered again on her back. Lisa screamed again and was sobbing loudly but was more in control.

She suddenly envisaged herself surrounded by a group of people all watching her getting beaten mercilessly. She felt empowered. She could take it. She could show them. She was pleased that they would all be getting sexual stimulation from seeing her take her punishment. She was determined to put on a good show. God it was arousing. She whimpered. He had paused again. She wanted more. God, she wanted something to fill the void in her pussy. She wanted a cock.

The whip hit her thighs again and then again. Lisa screamed again and was fighting her bindings as she cried out loudly.

The burning cuts were like separate knife cuts. The man lent down to her head. "Six more girl," he told her.

"Oh God, I have never been beaten like that." She cried. "Please have mercy."

He put his hand on her rump. He slapped it a couple of times. "We haven't whipped you here yet, have we?"

"No, Master," Lisa sobbed as she agreed.

"Well we have six to go. What do you think, Girl?" He asked. Lisa was sobbing. She didn't reply. He continued stroking her bottom. The room was silent. "Shall I punish your bottom with the whip?

Lisa whimpered. "Oh, please sir.... Yes..... if it pleases you sir, ...er... Yes, I need my bottom to be punished." She swallowed as she pushed out her buttocks up as much as she could.

-------

I watched, half in fascination and half in horror, as my wife was whipped. The second lot of six were delivered with significant pauses between each strike. It took ten minutes to complete the whipping of her bottom. Lisa was obviously in agony as she was beaten, crying out loudly after each stroke. But I knew my Lisa. I could see that, although by now she was crying openly and was writhing within her bonds, she was breathing heavily and close to climaxing. The red vivid stripes now covered her back thighs and bottom. My cock was solid watching my wife being so well dealt with by the unknown man.

----

Lisa felt a dramatic build up of pressure in her vagina. The juices were already flowing and after the weeks of chastity she knew that she needed relief. After the sixth strike of the whip on her buttocks she knew that it was finished; she suddenly let go. She squirted for the first time in her life. A large amount of bodily fluid streamed out on to the floor. How did that happen? She had never done anything like that before. She cried out as she felt the glow of the much needed orgasm. 'God,' she thought, 'that is the most humiliating and frightening thing to have ever happen. 'God I need cock inside me,' she thought.

-------

Even from a distance of thirty feet I could clearly see the liquid squirt out of Lisa's vagina. I had never seen her, or anyone, shower the floor in that manner. Red stripes of the whip marked on her body as she remained suspended on the stage in front of the Club members. She had been well marked on the back, bottom and thighs and at this very moment the marks were rising into proper welts. She had now been beaten by five different people each delivering twelve strokes from different implements. Thankfully, there appeared to be no blood. I didn't think that she could take much more.

John came and stood beside me. "How do you think she is doing/" he asked me.

"Oh, my God. I never thought that you would..... I mean..... well... it is really erotic seeing her so exposed to your friends."

"So you have enjoyed the spectacle?"

"Well, it has been very titillating." I replied.

"Have you had relief?" He asked.

"Well I couldn't stop.... so I sort of came in my trousers." We watched as Mac was unshackling Lisa from her bindings. Once free she held on to him for support as he led her across the stage.

"You saw the lady who beat her pussy?" John asked me.

"Yes. The one who talked to me earlier?"

"Yes, you saw her beating her husband earlier?"

I replied that she had certainly given him a good caning earlier in the evening. John leant close to me: "She wants to have some time with you."

"Oh?" My cock kicked.

"Yes, she and her husband will be taking you home."

"What?..... With Lisa?"

"No."

"But... Lisa will be..."

"Lisa will be coming with me," he interrupted me.

"So you will follow us home with Lisa?" I queried.

"No, I will be taking Lisa elsewhere." My cock, which had softened, was becoming active again. John wanted private time with my wife. I was not too sure about that.

So far John had never had 'private time' with Lisa. Of the two men who had entered our lives and who had taken on the responsibility of 'training' my Lisa, John was by far the most vicious. Whereas Mac had had several evenings alone with Lisa in our bed, with me in the guest room, there had been an unspoken agreement that John was too brutal when punishing Lisa for us to allow him to be alone with her.

But the thought of this domineering man looking after my wife got my heart beating fast with excitement. There was the added excitement of the prospect of what the other woman would want from me. I had seen her beat her husband. 'She is a hard woman,' John had told me. But she had lovely big full breasts. Much bigger than those of my wife. 'Wow what a temptation,' I thought.

-----

Mac had removed Lisa from her bindings. "Have they finished beating me?" She asked through her tears as she lent on Mac for support.

"Well John and I haven't dealt with you yet."

"Oh God. I don't think that I can take any more, Master." Lisa was grateful that both John and Mac had spared her. So far. But for how much longer? She dreaded John 'dealing with' her.

"Don't worry, John will decide whether to punish you later. He will deal with you in private."

"Oh!" She wondered if Mac could sense her relief, but with a twinge of regret. Secretly she felt turned on by being exposed to, and beaten by, those present here at the Club. She was ready and prepared to take more punishment. She had mixed feelings, partially of fear and partially of excitement with the thought of John having time in private with her.

"We have just got time for one more gentleman, Lisa." Lisa heard some whispering but couldn't make out what was being said. "Mr S wants you on the whipping bench, Lisa." Mac told her.

"Oh, God." She said feeling the wetness building up in her loins again. She realised that she was still excreting. Tears streamed down her face. Her leg were trembling so violently that she thought that she would fall if it wasn't for Mac's support. But she wanted it. Yes, she could show them. She let herself be led by Mac. She only had to walk five paces on the stage before her knees touched a soft cushion.

"Kneel on the leather pads," Mac told her as he helped ease her forward. She bent her body forward with his guidance forward on the specially designed whipping bench. Although her arms and hands were left free, dangling down to the floor, Mac secured two heavy straps, one around her upper back and the second around her waist, both holding her firmly down to the bench. Although completely immobilised it was comfortable on the soft leather. Mac dealt with her legs by strapping her ankles and her thighs wide apart to the leg extensions of the frame. She was now firmly secured bent fully over with legs apart and breast hanging below her on the bench. She sensed Mac moving away.

"Don't leave me," she whispered. But he wouldn't have heard.

Someone touched her shoulder. She flinched, startled. "I will be using birch rods on you dear. Be brave." He had a refined and gentle voice. "The birch rods are particularly feared by masochists such as you, my dear." He paused while she listened intently. He took her hands. He placed the rods in one hand and told her to feel the length of the rods with the other. "You can feel that I have bunched up ten or so rods into a bundle. They are quite thin so may break, but do not worry as I have six spare bunches with me. You can feel how the rods are not smooth like a cane because each rod has nodules which are liable to cut the skin. But the rods break easily so I have six bunches of them with me."

Lisa took the rods and felt them. "Please Master, please spare me."

----------

We watched as Lisa was strapped down on the whipping bench. Lisa's bottom was high above the rest of her body. She was firmly strapped down with legs bent and apart, exposing her vulva and anus to the spectators.

"My friend there with the birch rods, Mr S....," John pointed to the man showing Lisa a bunch of what appeared to be wooden branches, "....has a dungeon."

He waited for a reaction from me. I remained silent although my cock was active in my trousers. John continued: "She needs to be looked after carefully tonight after all this activity. In any case I haven't dealt with her yet." I touched my solid cock through my trousers. I knew how cruel John could be. "I will need private time to deal with her." He told me.

We were watching the stage. The man now attending to my wife was wearing a pure white night shirt which went down to his knees. It was buttoned at his neck but was not otherwise fastened. It opened occasionally to show a leg as he walked. I was surprised as I caught a glimpse of a naked penis as the shirt momentarily parted.

"When will you send her home then?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

There was a pause as I got my thoughts together. Lisa was feeling the sticks which the man had placed in her hands. "Well, I can see that she will need to be with you for the night. Tomorrow is Sunday......." I left the sentence unfinished and paused to see his reaction. He smiled. "You will need time for you and your friend to deal with her." I added.

"Yes, you are right."

"Did you say a dungeon?"

"Yes. It is well equipped."

"And what? The other lady takes me home?"

"Yes. I told her that you have the frame at home. She wants to show you some tricks." My cock twitched. I couldn't resist stroking it through my trousers.

"Oh." I exclaimed. The man, Mr S, had taken the sticks back from my wife. He stood to the side of her swishing the birch switches through the air. As he moved and his shirt opened his engorged erect cock was momentarily displayed. He was about to start.

I turned to John. "Lisa will need some recovery time before you......."

"Yes. Maybe a couple of days?"

"I could tell the hospital that she needs a few days off. Would that be a help?"

"Yes, that would be good. Her skin needs to recover before...." John left the sentence unfinished. Swish, Lisa screamed out as she was struck hard on the bottom with the willow branches. "I would then arrange for the lady to stay with you for a couple of days."

"Yes, I can see that you will need her for several days." I was excited at the thought that I was negotiating my wife's domination by this intimidating man. A dungeon. God.

"I will need to monitor her," he replied.

"In the dungeon?"

"Yes, we would keep her bound and locked up."

"That sounds suitable." I paused. "Would you have sex with her."

"Probably just three or four of us."

"Well, would it be better if she was with you for the whole week then?"

"A week would be suitable."

"Perhaps you could return her next Saturday?" We shook hands over the deal. John left me. I had given my wife away to be used by others for a whole week. My cock was rigid. I was excited at the prospect, but also felt a certain amount of shame.

"Oh, bye the way. It had better be you who tells Lisa," he said as he walked away.

--------

Swish. She screamed. 'God he is right. That hurt.' She thought to herself.

"You deserve this, don't you?" Swish.

'Oh God, he is cutting me open.' "Please stop," she told him. Swish. 'Oh God.. That's only three,' she thought.

Lisa was sobbing on the bench. Her head was down with her hair covering her face. "Please," she cried.

She sensed his face close to hers. "You need this don't you."

Lisa was confused. The strike of the bunch of branches of birch were so painful on her bottom. But, but there was a warm glow in her stomach and once again her juices were secreting from her vagina. 'Perhaps I do need this?' she asked herself. "Please...." she asked him.

He told her that he would need a new set of rods. The old set had withered. He explained that the rods had been well soaked making them more flexible.

She heard him swish the rods through the air again. "Ready?" he asked.

She spoke before thinking: "Yes, sir." She replied. She had shocked herself by her reply.

Swish. She screamed. Swish. She was bound so tightly that there was nothing she could do but take the punishment. God, Six, then seven. Her body was racked by her sobs.

"Please stop." She asked through her sobbing.

"I will get some new rods," he told her.

She heard Mac's voice: "What's up?"

Lisa turned towards Mac's voice: She was sobbing as she explained: "He needs to stop. I can't take it... Please."

Mac stroked her buttocks with his hand feeling the rising ridges. He put his head close to hers: "But you have been trained and have agreed!"

Lisa was crying. "Please Master. Please." She sobbed.

The man, Mr S, returned He swished the branches through the air again. Lisa stiffened. She felt the pressure build up in her loins. She was close to orgasm, again. She knew how much she needed this. God, she wanted him to stop but.... "Please Master."

"Is it worse than the whip?" Mac asked her as he touched the welts building up on her bottom.