Lisa and Mac Ch. 09

Story Info
Lisa is whipped then enjoyed at the Club.
10.3k words
4.55
18.5k
22

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers

Lisa is whipped then enjoyed at the Club

I am grateful to an anonymous email correspondent who allowed me to use her real life experience as input to enhance this story.

There was a prolonged round of applause with a couple of whistles and hoots to indicate approval after John's introduction of Lisa to the Club. Lisa, standing naked beside him, but with her face hidden within her hood, was shaking with shock. What in the hell have I done, to get into this, she thought. He continued.... "... our married submissive who we are now going to discipline and pleasure tonight ..." She had nearly had an orgasm just listening to John introducing her to the members of the Club! God she needed pleasuring. She hadn't had sexually gratification for the last five weeks because of the denial that Mac and John had imposed on her.

Then another thought. Where is Paul? Surely her husband hadn't left. He should be on the stage here close to her. But John had introduced Mac as her husband, and he, acting in that capacity, had agreed to her subjugation at the hands of 'the members'. But she felt safe with Mac. He had introduced her to this erotic life of submission. He was her master. He actually had more right to be in charge of her than her real husband.

These thoughts encouraged the greatest sexual arousal she had ever felt. She couldn't prevent it, with the crippling fear, her body shook uncontrollably. She had often dreamed of being a submissive and of being subject to a gang bang. She knew that this fantasy was soon to happen. The sexual denial of the last few weeks meant that she was now at the top of her maximum arousal. She felt the wetness, then the gentle trickle down her leg. She shook in anticipation conscious of her nudity in front of these people she couldn't see because of the hood..

Mac was shortly by her side. "Now settle down. The fun starts now," he whispered to her as he undid her leg constraints.

"So you are my husband for the evening?" She shuddered as she asked.

"Yes, you are completely in my hands tonight."

"Good, I am glad." She replied. Mac turned to her. He pushed his tongue through the hole in the hood close to her mouth while he grasped her naked left breast firmly. 'God, that felt good,' she thought. His tongue entered her mouth as she heard some hoots of delight from some of the onlookers. Mac extracted himself, undid her hands and placed the leash on her collar.

"Now girl, to business. Remember the words of command, Lisa?" he asked her.

"Yes, Husband," she told him, smiling to herself under the hood. The fantasy was about to become real.

"OK. Now we go walk about. Hands and toes, Lisa. They are all watching."

Because of the hood Lisa was blind as Mac led her round the room on her hands and toes. Every now and then he would stop as she felt strangers' hands touching her. Then, "Up," he commanded. She sat back on her heels raising her upper torso as high as possible as she had been taught. Her back was straight and her breasts stood proud. "Stay still" he told her as he left her. A hand took hold of a nipple. It twisted. Then a hand smacked her rump. Then again and again. She felt the hot flush of passion enter her loins. The hand on her chest slapped her breast. Or perhaps it was another hand. She couldn't see. Then again. She wasn't sure how many hands were on her but she felt the deep warmth of passion in her loins.

A pair of hands were on her shoulders massaging her neck. "You have lovely breasts," a man's voice told her.

"Thank you sir," she whispered welcoming the contact.

"Breast out," the same voice commanded. She pushed up higher still so her breasts jutted out further. The hand was rough on her breast. It slapped her. She was breathing deeply. 'Where is Mac?' she thought. "Have your breasts experienced the whip?" the voice asked.

"Only a small whip sir," Lisa shuddered as she replied. The hand touched a nipple and gave it a twist.

"Later I will take great pleasure in whipping them." The voice whispered in her ear.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. She wished that she could see him. She felt the wetness oozing from her pussy. Her nipples were almost alive, and she was conscious that they were conspicuous to all.

A softer hand was now on the other breast. A woman's? "I am sorry about my husband," a second voice said. "He gets carried away." A succession of hands mauled her for the next ten minutes.

----

I watched as my lovely wife was led by Mac around the room. The tall man was manhandling her breasts and was speaking to her, but I couldn't hear. My heart missed a beat when I saw her push her chest out further as if in invitation. A woman, perhaps his partner, joined him. Then a second woman had bent down to Lisa's head in the hood and said something. Another man was beside her fondling her buttocks. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest.

I was completely captivated as I watched my wife being touched and handled by the members. My erection was solid in my trousers and I ached for relief.

----

"Your are so lovely," Another woman whispered in her ear.

"I am going to fuck her good." A man exclaimed.

"And so will I," the woman replied amidst some laughter.

Lisa was squirming with so much attention. She had never in her life felt so exposed, so vulnerable, so overexcited at what was to follow. She knew that she was going to be beaten, and knew that she would be be pleasuring the people who were now feeling her. She had never felt like this, but she desperately welcomed the anticipation and the thrill. But more than anything she needed relief. She needed cock.

She assumed that it was Mac who tugged on her lead. She got back on her hands and toes as she followed the tug. As she was 'walking' a paddle hit her bottom. Then again and again. Mac walked her around the room as several hands felt her. Her back, her bottom, her breasts, which were now hanging down below her. Then it was a hand smacking her bottom. "Submissive position," ordered Mac. She immediately got on her knees, bowed her head to the floor and raised her bottom high as she had been previously instructed at her home by Mac.

She felt the paddle rest on her bottom. She squirmed as she tried to please them by pushing her backside out. Then it struck. Again and again she was hit. A warm feeling spread across her buttocks into her stomach. She had been trained to take the paddle. Her vagina was positively weeping now.

A man spoke. "May I please have access to her breasts?"

'God they were so polite', she thought. Not a single rude word to her or about her. The paddling stopped.

"Of course," said Mac. "Up," She got up on her haunches. She proudly pushed her breasts out to give a prominent display of her orbs once again.

-----

I was standing in the corner watching as the members approach my wife.

Someone held her elbows tight behind her. Her breasts jutted out even further. The man put a clamp on each nipple. I could see that the pain was excruciating, but I knew that she would want to take it. Mac was behind her. His arms came around and his hands lifted each breast. He was going to caress her, I thought. But his hands stayed under the breasts pushing them up. The other man hit them none too gently with his hands.

------

Then a strap hit them. Lisa screamed involuntarily. The strap hit her breasts again. This was a bit more challenging but still not as bad as when John had done the same thing a few weeks previously. Someone else was strapping her bottom at the same time. The first man stopped, took a nipple clamp between a couple of fingers and twisted it. God, now that did hurt she thought. But it was good. She felt the welling up in her loins. Wow. She shrieked loudly and exploded in a torrent. But there was nothing to stop her juices flowing. God she wanted to be fucked. Really fucked; and hard. 'Please someone fuck me,' she thought. 'Where is my husband?'

--------

I saw her shiver then moan loudly. I knew that she was having an orgasm. My cock was straining within my trousers. I wished that I could take her now. But I knew that others would be pleasuring themselves with her before I would be allowed near her. Suddenly I came in my trousers.

For the next hour my wife was subjected to various forms of spankings and caresses in both the 'up' and 'submit' positions. For the most part she seemed to enjoy it, but when I saw a woman penetrate her bottom with a finger with no lubrication Lisa squealed like a pig. Mac was by her side and I heard him politely asking the woman to go easy on her. "Why not come back at nine o'clock," he told her.

------

She had her bottom up to the audience when she felt the closeness of someone next to her hooded face. A man spoke: "I am going to whip you so hard later." She squirmed. "Please," she mewed. But she knew that his words had excited her. Although she had orgasmed once she felt the shiver of fear as her juices rose again. God, she was actually looking forward to it. Then he was gone. She recognised John's voice next to her as he told her that she was doing well. He told her to kneel up. Several people had remarked on her, he told her. He touched her breast.

John slapped her bottom with his hand as he spoke quietly into her ear: "Take your punishment well, girl. It is almost time."

'Oh, my God.' She thought. A woman asked Mac if she could have access to her pussy. Lisa writhed in ecstasy as the woman had licked the folds of her labia. At the same time she was being gently whipped again on her back with the strap and then suddenly, as the woman stimulated Lisa's clitoris with her tongue, the strap hit her bottom and she had another explosive orgasm.

There was suddenly a clink as someone struck the side of a glass. There was silence in the room. "It's eight o'clock," announced John. Lisa gave a start as she remembered what John had said in his introduction. "Time for your punishment, Lisa.," Mac told her.

Mac led her by the lead up the steps on to the stage again. She heard two people talking:

"You take the cross then," said the man.

"OK, I will use the bench," a quieter, gentle female voice replied.

"What about our guest?" Asked another.

Lisa shivered at Mac's reply. "It's OK. It's the stocks for her." Three more paces and Mac stopped her. "Spread your legs wide for the spreader bar Lisa," he told her. She complied as he adjusted her position until her legs were three feet apart. He secured her ankles. "You will have to lean forward now." Mac told her. She lent forward as Mac stood behind her and held her hips so she wouldn't fall. "Don't worry, you won't fall." Her ankles were held firmly by the spreader bar which was attached to the floor. As she leant forward she felt that she was about to topple forward, but Mac put his hand around her waist to support her. Then she felt a smooth leather cross bar touching her pubis. She rested against it. There was a noise of metal clasps being undone. "Now Lisa you are going to be restrained in the stocks. Do not be alarmed." He removed her lead and collar. "Bend over the cross bar," he told her. He supported her as she bent over the solid leather bar. He held her shoulders as he eased her head down and down until her head was close to the floor and her neck rested comfortably in a soft leather groove. He placed her hands in similar groves on either side. Then with a clunk the top bar dropped down holding her neck and hands firmly in place in the stocks. She heard a metal latch click into place.

Mac placed a thick leather belt around her waist. He pulled it until it was almost too tight. She was now stretched, bent over and firmly secured; with her feet spread on the floor, her buttocks high and back exposed. Her breasts were hanging free below her. She squirmed with the embarrassment that people were seeing her backside and her female genitals so exposed. She knew that she was leaking which made it worse.

"Good girl Lisa." comforted Mac. "Over the next hour any member who wishes will be allowed twelve strokes of the cane or whip so I want you to take this bravely. Understand?"

"Please, Master."

"OK, Lisa. Some members may require you in another position. But this should satisfy them to start with."

"Master....."

"Yes, Lisa."

"How many of them are there.?"

"Er, five men, other than John and me, and three wives. But I know one of the wives will not want to hurt you. And one of the men only comes to these meetings so that his wife can have him punished by the others. So there are probably only six who will be dealing with you here. John is the Chairman and he will only punish you if you misbehave. Otherwise he will deal with you later. I will give them ten minutes each which will fill the hour nicely."

"Oh God. But I will never be able to take a whole hour of...... God, no."

"Just twelve strokes each, Lisa. Now, not too much fuss and keep the noise down."

"Oh, please, Master." She heard the footfall of someone beside her.

"Her comes the first man. I am going to get a drink."

"Please don't leave me. Please..... please, Master. Please stay."

She felt his hand on her bottom. "Lisa, now stop this. You agreed to this Now take your punishment properly or I will have to get John." She felt the hand give her a gentle slap. Then he left her.

-----

I had watched my wife being bent over the solid leather covered bar then her head and wrists secured in the stocks by Mac. She was fully bent over so her backside was high, and with her legs wide apart. Her pussy and anal passage were on display for all to see. There were two others, a woman and a man, being restrained to other pieces of furniture at the same time. I watched as a man approached my wife with a cane in his hand.

----

Lisa heard a swish, she clenched. But nothing hit her. There was a cry from a woman to her left. Then another swish and cry. God, she was so vulnerable. Then the unmistaken crack of a whip to her right followed by a scream from a man. Then another swish, followed by another scream. At least two other people were receiving punishment, she realised. But no-one was punishing her. She wished that she could see. She was anticipating the worst as her juices flowed down her thighs. Perhaps she was going to be let off.

A hand rested on her backside. It gently caressed her. Then it left her. She wiggled her bottom. She now realised that she wanted this. Suddenly out of nowhere a cane hit her backside hard. The person caning was quick. Six strokes were on her before she had a chance to work out properly what was happening. But they were not too severe and a dull glow ran through her bottom She found it cathartic. She wanted more. A hand caressed her bottom again. "I'm sorry" he said. "I hope that I didn't hurt you."

She couldn't turn her head. With the hood over her head she wouldn't be able to see him in any case. She spoke out: "No, you can give me more."

"They are lovely marks," the stranger said as his hands stroked her buttocks.

The hand stopped. She prepared herself. The cane whistled down six more times. Lisa moved her bottom in time with the strikes. She felt a mixture of humiliation, pain, exhilaration and terrific sexual excitement. It was enormously thrilling to think that she was completely naked in this strange place, bent over and restrained on a stage and that a complete stranger had admired her bottom, touched her then caned her. My heavens, what bliss!

"Thank you so much for that. You are so lovely and you gave me much pleasure. I can't wait to penetrate you later." The kind, gentle man informed her.

-----

I had watched the man give Lisa six strokes then, after talking to her give her a further six strokes. She was squirming as much as she could but she was bound firmly by the stocks and strap across her middle. I was not too concerned now, as she had taken far worse punishment previously from John and Mac at our home. 'She will be enjoying this,' I thought. But the red welts had materialised on her bottom for all to see. 'God, this was erotic.' I thought. I urgently needed to come again but I resisted touching myself.

-----

"I wish to cane her tits," A man spoke.

"Well I will have to move her from the stocks. And you can only use a short cane on her breasts." She heard Mac reply.

"That will be fine," he said.

"OK, after this lady."

She felt the familiar leather strap resting on her bottom. Mac spoke. "Would you like...."

A female voice interrupted him. "I intend to strap her"

"Of course." Mac replied. "My wife would welcome it," he added. "Wouldn't you Girl?"

Lisa had to smile at Mac's presumptuousness. But she shivered as she turned her head towards them. "Yes, please," she falteringly replied.

But she didn't have time to deliberate on this. She felt the strap removed from her bottom. Then it struck her. But it was not as hard as she was used to and she took a succession of strikes in her stride. Her juices were certainly flowing now. After a dozen strokes her assailant stopped. "Very nice," said the woman. A soft hand stroked her buttocks. "Very good. You are beautiful, my dear, and you took that well." The hand continued to stroke her easing between her legs to her vulva. "I wish I could take you home." The lady said as she stroked Lisa's mound. "Have you been with a girl before?" She asked.

Lisa trembled. 'God,' she thought. 'They really have all sorts here.' "Er... no." she replied. "Sorry," she added as an after thought.

"It would be fun," the lady responded. Lisa felt a hot flush. She shivered. Her juices flowed.

----

I saw Mac approach her. He was talking to her as his hands smoothed over her bottom. I had moved forward so I was now closer and able to hear the conversation more clearly. He rubbed her backside gently. "Well that lady didn't take long. And she doesn't appear to have hurt you much. Just a few light marks from the cane here." He gave Lisa's bottom a smack. "You are getting off lightly, girl." He told her. She felt the lovely soft glow on her bottom as he caressed her. She actually squirmed in delight. She felt like a little girl.

Lisa heard one of the men who had talked to her previously: "I wish to whip her breasts."

"Well we will have to move her," Mac told him. Lisa gasped.

"We will have to reposition you Lisa," Mac explained gently. He undid the belt around her waist and the top bar of the stocks. Lisa gently pushed herself back to stand. Although the humiliation was almost unbearable she felt pleasure with fear that she was once again exposed, standing in front of the Club members who had come to this party particularly to see and deal with her.

Mac told her to kneel. He handcuffed her hands behind her and told her to straighten her back. She shivered as she knelt pushing her breasts out as directed. I watched as the man moved a firm plank of black leather covered wood forward to rest up against her ribs just below her breasts. The wood resembled the bottom half of the stocks she had just been released from but, instead of indentations for her head and two wrists, this piece had just two channels built in covered in soft leather to support a pair of breasts. Mac lifted her breasts to bring them up and forward on the leather channels designed for them, explaining that it was a breast support. He took a belt attached to the stocks around her back and tightened it behind her. She was now firmly attached to the breast support which was secured by a clasp to the floor.

Her breasts were magnificent, available for all to see with the nipples prominently sticking out. "She has had her breasts whipped before during her training." Mac explained.

paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers