All Comments on 'Lisa and Me and Sean Makes Three'

by KingofCucks

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed this story, thank you. Hope you write another segment to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

1 star without reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another JPB clone.

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 Stars

How the fuck can you give only 1 star without even having read the story? Very enjoyable, and those of us that have had the pleasure of watching your wife get fucked by a young guy who's hung will understand how true the sentiments contained in this story are. More of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another 1 star for supporters or writer and symphatisers

Trash-and dull plot-too trite.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Memories!

My wifes favorite lover was named Sean. After 14 years, I still get hard looking at their pics!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Guaranteed

The knuckleheads who vote one star and brag that they did it without reading the story are guys who got dumped by their wives long ago for not being man enough for them, and now sit in front of the computer all day jerking off and blaming the world for their failures.

It's a frigging group sex story, with themes that the author clearly identifies in the introduction, giving everybody the opportunity to bail out on the thing without wasting their time. The fact that some don't, or choose to get back at the author by giving the story one star shows how utterly pathetic their own lives are.

I pity the fools.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

......

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Not too bad - 4 stars

I'd love to be in this situation with my horny wife and a young, big cocked stud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Guaranteed

Funny, I pity people who think only they are allowed to have an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wimp

Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Humorously Sickly Sad Story & writer

If this is what it takes to rock your boat then you are in need of some mental help - Soon little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous pity?

I pity someone who reads a story posted in a section of a erotic story site and doesn't like what he read. Read the Bible fool! Then post your comments where someone who gives a damn about your jaded opinion might read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"Anonymous pity?" Yes I pity the likes of you. A cuckold wimp. Where is your wife? Don't worry she will be home soon with that fresh cum pie just waiting to be eaten. But then that's what gets you off isn't?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Few spelling mistakes. but no big deal.

Story was good, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story !!

I loved the sexy story !! Very sexy very exciting and well written !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love fucking my wife with another man

my wife loves a dick in her ass and pussy at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked the story. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous