All Comments on 'Lisa And The Pool Boy'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZZZZZZZZZ, been done a thousand times before and most of them better. Nothing to see folks, move along now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You must have said she was 54 years old 5 times. Once was enough. 6 year olds aren't reading this. We are adults and can absorb information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit of sexy silky chest hair for Antonio's manly muscular chest would be a real treat for Lisa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. The build up toward the climax was titillating and so full of teasing. Well done, again, Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was well written. The stage was set by the lady in need of having her pool cleaned, but we knew what her motives were from the beginning. She,,was a natural MILF! Would have liked it even more

had she come on sooner to Antonio. Why the wait, when you're horny. Don't wait for things to happen, take the plunge.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well told. Sex came at the end but the build up was not tedious at all.

BilboMerkinBilboMerkinover 2 years ago

Well-told! You got Lisa's motivation and her reservations just right, I think.

wendy53wendy53about 2 years ago

Very good writing of the story ! 😍

EmirusEmirusabout 2 years ago

THE FIRST THING which came to mind when I’d finished reading was that the story wasn’t told in a crude way which is how it could quite easily have turned out. It’s the first of your stories I’ve read and, as with many stories I’ve read over the years, I came across it whilst looking for something else.

#

Many would have written it as a very good two page story but you have produced a very good four page story without making it look as if it’s been stretched out. Their relationship was nicely balanced and, from an experience of my own many years ago, quite realistic.

#

I have a few quibbles but nothing to affect my enjoyment of the story. In fact, I was half way down the second page before something jarred. With a lot of writers, even experienced ones, you don’t get half way down the first page. Well done.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story, so sexy and erotic. Very well written and told.............():\

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it! I can imagine it happening in real life! I can also imagine thousands of women frigging to the fantasy.

Well written. Good build up. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very nice and well written. Sexy as hell gave me a hard on reading it. Probably because of the fantasy I had about our pool boy fucking my wife. Talk about synchronicity. In my fantasy the pool boy is the same age. He jerks off thinking no one can see but my wife is watching him and fucking herself with her dildo.. Thanks well done story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.