All Comments on 'Lisa at the Nudist Resort'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
I know this place...

...or maybe one of two that are very similar. Have done all of this. I love the place. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just what I like in a female sex story author:

illiteracy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
disconnect

you say, "The atmosphere is not what a lot of people think, highly charged sexual environment."

and then you tell about the swinger club with its sex, and explain how you two had your first swap the rest of the story.

and you don't see the disconnect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
..... LISA IS OH, SO HOT & INSATIABLEY HORNY & READY !!!

... Wow, what a good writer ..so, now, please write some stories about Lisa's job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at Sofitel's African nudist swingers resort near Mallorca..Lisa is popular and averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day..Tonya visits & helps with the huge horse-size hung basketball players from Nigeria and they are live on the internet 24/7..what fun ..Looking forward to Lisa's hot "massage" stories.Thanks...

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Dedicated sexually aware Nudist! Voted this talented writer a 5, once again!

Cleverly constructed submission, clearly outlining Sun-Club rules! However; As we both know, there are a few more notable exceptions?

nudistguy59nudistguy59almost 10 years ago
luv nudist

wife loves to dance and i have two left feet so when we go to nudist clubs and resorts she dances fast and mostly slow with all the guys. i get hard watching

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I thought that legitimate nudist resorts frowned on whorewife behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The big cock comment was truly tacky, even for the circumstances described. Makes me think Bill doesn't have any other attributes that would tempt a potential lover, and the MC certainly did not want to miss her chance to fuck John. It's a good thing Sharon proved to be a size queen.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy20 days ago

I think I know the nudist resort you are referring to. My wife and I used to go there on vacation. They have a night club just like the one you describe. Couples can dance nude if they wish. You're right that it's difficult not to become sexual under those circumstances. You're also right that "The women are aware of this... and will generally keep dancing with the guy until he gets it under control again." I think a lot of women are flattered when this happens, but they still want the person to be a gentleman. This actually happened to my wife one time although not at this particular club. At the nudist club that we belong to now, a male friend asked my wife to dance a slow dance with him. They were both nude. He ended up getting an erection that was poking against her tummy. She just continued dancing with him until the slow song was over. She laughed about it afterwards when she described to me what happened. Although there are many swingers that frequent the nudist resort that you are talking about, it's not like the men are walking around the grounds or sunbathing by the pool with an erection on display. That would be against the rules, even at the resort in Florida. No matter what nudist club you go to, it's likely that there are going to be a significant number of swingers. Please read my story "Nude Dance".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous