All Comments on 'Lisa at the Office Party'

by virginislands

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bull shit story. Any boss would have fired the husband and the guy on the spot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.,oh dear.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Left me speechless.

alex_vectoraalex_vectoraover 1 year ago

Plagiarism of the story: https://literotica.com/s/john-and-lisa-at-the-office-party

SHAMEFUL !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap

chastitycuckoldfemboychastitycuckoldfemboyover 1 year ago

Awesome story, had me in a heightened state the whole way through.

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to find words to describe how inane and completely stupid this story is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck - another cuck story without warning

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Per your request I'll share it was worth the read but the multiple references to husband's penis and potential male cock cleaning detracted from my overall enjoyment of this work.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Just the same stupid garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you allow 12 year olds to submit stories now

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Made me want to vomit. What a stupid, ridiculous story.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Fantasy fodder for masturbatory sessions for cuckold wanabes. To each his own, but this story had no other value for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turn in your man card. Immediately.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

don't repost this story on this website or other websites without permission.

Really? Seriously? You think anyone would want to be associated with one of the worst POS stories that have been dumped on is this week?

Its like you read some worthless pathetic runny shit nakedcraving or odoreater wrote and realized when everyone said cuck shit doesnt get any worse than that and you said "Hold my beer".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never read this author prior to this story. I think he has done quite well for a fifth grader. Don't know that I want to read any further of his tripe. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like a troll spouting stupid shit. Woah nelly. LMFAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very disappointing. I fuck other men for my and my husband's pleasure, but it is always very discreetly done. The story is to ridiculously unreasonable to be worthy of even a fantasy.

lflyer82lflyer82over 1 year ago

Another bull shit story how big cocks are preferred by women. It’s just not believable on so many levels.

No real man would permit an asshole to fuck his wife.

No real man permit his wife to suck the assholes cock.

And ,most importantly, no real man would cause a good friend to lose a $500.00 bet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars+. Great start, hope you will carry this on it has so much potential. I can't wait to read how slutty the wife can get, neighbours, clients whoever. PLEASE keep this going, the possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never understand men who share their wives private parts for public view. Termed private for a reason.

Modest attire doesn't have to be full coverage.

BUT advertising and expectations of people not believing you are up for offers is ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit over the top don’t ya think? It would have been better to just have him walk her out to his car with the husband following as others watch. The husband gets the humiliation he needs, he gets his 500.00 and she exposed as a submissive slut.

I could se that happening and live with that. Taking her to his place and when he gets there and he has her in the bed room he has her husband call his friend to tell him he owes the guys the money and lets him listen to her cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too over the top for me. Not realistic enough. Even the cockiest guy with a big dick wouldnt fuck a coworker's wife in public IN FRONT OF THE BOSS. That's where you lost me.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap. Unbelievable crap. Poorly written crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an ignorant, arrogant, vindictive slut Lisa is. Her character is full of personality flaws, just like her husband's. Any wife who would screw a relative stranger at a house party, sponsored by her husband's boss. Doing so just to press a petty point of spite towards her husband is repugnant. She doesn't deserve marriage, she doesn't have the emotional maturity for marriage. Her husband, suddenly folding when he started as a fairly matter of fact and strong minded individual, I just didn't buy. The Mark character was over the top. Too macho, to sure of himself, too unbelievable. Bottom line. I have never been to a work related party, especially one hosted at the BOSSES HOUSE, where behavior like this would have been tolerated. SOMEBODY would have called fowl, the other women would have intervened PDQ as soon as Lisa and Mark started their dance of horny lewdness. As far as Mark pulling Lisa's dress down to expose her breasts! There's always someone with enough social grace to know that a line has been crossed. That events have taken a hard dive downward from merely inappropriate to septic tank bottom feeders. Mark embarrassed Lisa's husband, but worse, he just embarrassed and offended his boss. As host of the party, attendees have a reasonable expectation of safety, that they won't be assaulted in any form or manner as guestsof their host. Such as everyone watching your wife get screwed by an arrogant, egotistical, sociopath over a table of party food! Mark just thumbed his nose in his bosses face and brought disrespect to the boss, his wife, his house and all of the boss's guests when he took advantage of Lisa. And Lisa's willingness does nothing to mitigate the outrageous social breech that has been committed, she is guilty too. Mark at least should be fired. Lisa should be off the guest list for future gatherings. Her husband would likely be reprimanded at the very least, possibly fired as well. Word of the party WILL get out to the greater whole of the industry they work in. It always does, word just gets around. Then the Boss is embarrassed again in front of his peers. Shoot, he probably had non-employee guests there as well, typically they do. This was yet another horrible example of what some people call entertaining story telling. But it wasn't entertaining. It was a depressing view of what some people think normal society looks like. Even more abhorrent is the thought that this is the image of what they WANT society to BE. -- 1☆ it really triggers the gag reflex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, what Iammweasel said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dump the cheating bitch ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn’t this exactly the same as the “Iammweasel Autobiography “?

I know he enjoys licking his wife’s lover’s dicks clean as well.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 1 year ago

Pretty dumb. Part of what, at least to me, makes a story hot, is the ability of the reader to suspend disbelief and imagine the events could really happen. Nobody in this story acts remotely normal. This might as well have been in the Sci-fi category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure shit, don’t quit your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These comments are ridiculous. Come on people, you are on here to get your porn fix. Get over the principles of the story, whack off and move on.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

The writing is really sharp. The overall plot arc is a very particular sub-genre, but the character development here is excellent for *any* genre. Starting with the laying the foundation with personality types, to the unfulfilled urgency at the beginning that becomes the door for the domination at the end, it's a well-crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you are asick fu*k

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely awful. Got to be one of the worst on Literotica.

Just a bunch of old cliches mixed with worn out fragments

from other bad stories.

I’m off to the Time savings and loan to see about a refund

of my ill spent hour.

shr

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i love it, i wish my wife would do this to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous