Lisa at the Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and watched as he rubbed the head of his dick on my wife's pink pussy. She whimpered and said, "I need you inside me."

She'd said that to me, before we left home, begging me to fuck her. Now, she wanted him.

He eased himself in a half-inch. Something in me loved seeing his big dick easing into her innocent, married pussy, stretching it.

"Don't tease me," she said.

He stroked slowly, a bit deeper every time.

"Go slow, lover," she said, "let me adjust to you. You're so fucking big."

In a loud clear voice, he said, "You like my big dick in your cunt?"

"I love it," she said. Everyone heard.

He stroked deeper. She moaned. He changed his angle, and her cries rose. He was going to make her cum and he wasn't even all the way in. He played with her, teased her, made her beg, and then he stroked her deeply, carrying her to an orgasm far more intense than I'd ever given her. He slowed, and then built her excitement again. Women in the audience pressed their hands between their legs as they watched.

"Are you my slut?" Mark said.

"Yes," she said.

"I'm going to fuck you again. I'll fuck you anytime I want to."

She groaned and came a second time, curling her toes and screaming.

After she eased off her climax, he said, "Whose woman are you?"

"Your woman."

"When can I fuck you? Tell your husband."

Looking into his eyes she said, "Anytime you want."

"I'm going to come over and fuck you while your husband is at work, alright?"

"Any time, lover."

"I'll fuck you in your marriage bed."

"Anywhere, just fuck me, baby."

"Your neighbors are going to see a man coming to fuck you."

"I don't care."

"I want you to meet me naked, at your door, walk out on the porch, and let the neighbors see you naked, kissing me as I grab your tits."

"I'll do anything if you fuck me. I'll come out naked. I don't care who sees. I'll be your date. I'll go out with you. Anytime."

"I'm going to let my friends fuck you," he said.

"Whatever you want."

The viewers murmered. A ripple of excitement ran through the crowd. I took my dick out and slowly stroked it as my wife gave herself to this stranger.

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes."

"Will you fuck anyone I want, anytime, anywhere?"

"Yes, I'll fuck anyone you want."

Will you fuck my clients?"

"Anyone. My pussy is yours, baby, she said. Will you keep fucking me?

"Do you want me to?"

"Oh, yes. I love your dick."

"Do you love my dick or your husbands."

"Your's, oh, yours."

"If I call for you at night?"

"I'll drive right over, baby."

"What if hubby wants you not to go."

"I'll come anyway, always."

"Will you stay overnight or go on trips? With me, or my friends?"

"Anything. Just keep fucking me."

"I don't ever wear rubbers."

"No, don't wear one."

"Are you fertile now?"

"Oh, yes, baby."

"It's a fertile time?"

"Yes, baby."

"I'm gonna cum inside you."

"Please, cum in me."

"I'm going to cum in your cunt and knock you up, you little bitch."

"Oh, God. Make me pregnant. Give me your baby," she said as she wrapped her arms around him, and climaxed far harder than she ever did with me. Mark stroked hard and roared as he came with her, his balls rising up and down as he pumped his seed into her womb. I wanted them to empty into her, to put every possible bit deep in my innocent little wife. I wanted him to give her a baby. Everyone knew I was fixed. Everyone would know, my family, everyone, when they saw a child. I wanted that.

As she calmed down, legs shaking, she said, "Oh, God. Oh, God. I love you.

Mark pushed himself upright, and eased his big dick out of her pussy. His penis was smeared with semen and her juices. Mark smiled at the audience, and motioned me over.

"They," he said, gesturing to the crowd, "want to see you lick my cum out of your wife."

He waved me to a place between her spread thighs.

"Lick this little whore clean so I can fuck her again," he said. "You want that, don't you?"

"Yes," someone said, and I realized that it had been my voice.

I moved between her thighs, glistening with the wetness of their coupling. I saw a drop of his sperm on her thigh and I touched it with my tongue, and brought it into my mouth. I loved the intense taste and peculiar oiliness. She moaned as I stroked her thighs with my tongue, but that wasn't enough. I wanted more. I licked his sperm from her mound, and licked out her pussy. Some of his load had dripped down to her ass, so I gently licked her little hole and between her cheeks. I licked his cum from the table, and looked up to see my wife sucking him clean.

He grinned at the crowd and said, "After I fuck her again, I'll have her husband lick me clean." He looked at me and said, "You'll do that, won't you."

I burned with shame. My voice, as from a distance, said, "Yes."

"You'll clean my dick with your mouth?"

"Yes," I said.

"You'll suck me hard again so I can fuck your sweet wife."

"Yes," I said.

He turned to the crowd of my friends and co-workers and said, "Show's over, folks. Now hubby's gonna drive me over to his house as I fuck this little cunt in the back seat and leave a cum stain on the seat for him to remember this night every time he sees it. Then he'll sleep on the couch as I fuck his bride all night long in their bed. I'm going to fuck her and make her pregnant, and hubby will lick out my cum every time."

He said to me, "All that fine with you?"

"Yes," I said, and I meant it. My pants were stained from my two orgasms, and all my friends and co-workers were staring at me, but all I wanted was to have him fuck her again with his big dick, so I could lick her out, and lick him clean, too.

I wanted him to knock her up, and lend her to his friends so they could try, too. I wanted to see her fucked by strangers, black and white. One, two, three, or more men, with big dicks. No condoms, ever. I wanted this, and she wanted it even more, I thought.

12