All Comments on 'Lisa at the Soccer Tournament'

by RH1960

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 2 months ago

Nice fantasy for all the cucks, but in reality all the other dads and coach now know his wife’s a slut and the husband a cuckold whose wife they’ve all fucked. and gangbanged.

No way will everyone stay quite and one or more of the other wives will find out and then there will be divorces, Brocken marriages and kids suffering has a result.

Just because people are turned on reading something or have a kink doesn’t mean they want to act it out. Wife ‘presumed’ for her own satisfaction. And she told them she was up for more, so hubbys now stuck with a cheating wife all their friends have had.

Reality not so good has this story that titillates here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not encouraging me thinks…. just stupidity.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 months ago

Well-written story with building drama, but the best part was the twist at the end in the shower. Five stars. ~~JB Edwards

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 2 months ago

The character development, the sexual tension, the imagery.... fantastic!

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 2 months ago

Nice!!! More about this slut, please!!!!

12bolt12boltabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to the sluts affairs

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

5 Stars. VERY GOOD!! I have a Hotwife and I really want to see her in a gangbang. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Brad1996Brad1996about 2 months ago

Great job writing. There were moments that took my breath away! My breathing is still heavy as I write my comment. I can’t wait until chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Don’t continue, all this cuck shit you pathetic excuse for a men write is taking all the fun out of the LW category

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 months ago

Yes, we all know this is a "made-up" story but, if real, how the hell is cuck boy ever going to allow his slut wife to go off to soccer games ever again? Now that she is a declared slut and has already promised the Coach and three Dad's that she will fuck them all again? Plus, DP's.

Dumbo cuck boy will never be respected by the Dad's ever again, being a cuck who lets his slut wife fuck around.

Yes, the story will relate how she saw him watching and was testing him to see how far she could go before he stepped in and said Stop. But they have both ruined any future with their daughter's sport. The men will talk to others and all the dads will be sniffing around her knowing she is a bitch in heat, every trip away, from now on. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As I've heard so often, "You can't fix stupid."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is a fucking joke!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Epilogue: the next night Lisa had the boys back, but this time she forced Mike to be their sissy wimp cuck fuck toy. She abused and mocked him all night as each of the dads a coach made him suck their cocks and then they fucked him into submission until he was nothing but a moaning bitch boy in heat. Lisa was fucked every which way to Sunday as well. When she got home she began divorce proceedings. No way she would stay married to this joke of a man. Mike the loser just cried and cried but Lisa laughed and laughed as she destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce. However, during the same time Lisa found out she was carrying a bastard child. She tried to force the men to have DNA tests but they laughed in her face and told her to fuck off. All the other moms shunned the tramp and Beth was kicked off the team. She soon followed in her mother's footsteps and by 18 was the slut of her high school. Even the principal fucked her at the prom in the cloak room.

Magellanic14Magellanic14about 2 months ago

Great story was super hot and sexy! I really hope you keep it going badly needs a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written but man, all I could think of was the kids and the other wives. No way was this going to be kept quiet. I know little league sports and even AAU and higher. Woman at those events are very catty and chatty and the guys all love to brag. Saw many divorces happen over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mike is about as worthless a man as any worthless man can be. Lisa is a female match for Mike. So what have they really done here? They established that Lisa is a whore and will freely engage in gangbangs, just apply some alcoholic lubrication and you're literally in...Lisa.

We also found that the soccer team dads are pieces of sh!t, especially Tim, he basically instigated the sh!tshow. Their own wives and daughters are just 'down the hall' in the same hotel they are currently screwing a team mom-whore in. And they plan to do it again, what nice people???

Just one kid or mom needs to find out about what these four dads and Lisa are doing. Then it all hits the fan and one person will pay for their stupidity, Beth. When word gets out, and it will. Beth will turn into a pariah and the other girls will turn into piranhas! Beth will be ostracized. Lisa will take some heat, but Beth will be engulfed in a blast furnace of resentment from her teammates, friends, and the moms.

As a young girl Beth will be raked over a grill of social hot coals, unable to show her face in public, school, and don't forget that acid called social media. Beth will literally become a poster child for teen depression and a suicide watch. Thanks mom and dad.

Gman007Gman007about 2 months ago

Continue—He’ll yes, I’m not sure of how I feel about the husbands response to what he saw. Divorce due to her cheating? Will she come clean and apologize?

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 2 months ago

Excellent story. I liked her little hints that she knew Mike was watching. Great pacing and terrific finish. I would absolutely love to see more chapters delving into Mike and Lisa's debauchery. Definitely seems like a path to get some of the other soccer moms involved.

howj2011howj2011about 2 months ago

Great story! Love it. Keep going

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousabout 2 months ago

Great story and VERY well developed. Definitely a 5 Star story; I can’t believe the trolls have it rated presently at 3.33; what a bunch of losers.

Keep up the GREAT writing; your scores will continue to rise. :)

Can’t wait for Part Ii! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Worthless male and female trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just more crap cuck stories for wanna be sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Didn't the other men have wives? Is the husband going to be a wimp? If so better stop this here.

KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLifeabout 2 months ago

Her knowing that he was watching was not surprising, after all she would only have to look out at the balcony to see him. The only question is, when did she know….i think it was when he sent the text to her. What’s actually surprising what that no one else noticed. From a strictly story perspective it would have been nice that she didn’t know…I would have like to see her nervously explain her evening. Looking forward to chapter 2!

borock44borock44about 2 months ago

Awesome story and will be an awesome series. please continue by you're probably immune to the trolls now so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah this is great. You have a whore who just established to the dads on the team that she is easy. That she is the team gang bang whore. She's now a lying cheating slut.

The dads on the team are not going to be able to keep it a secret. This kind of shit is never kept a secret. Within a month all the wives on the team will know this mom is a whore. Not one husband will be allowed within 10 feet of her. Not to talk wirh her. She'll be sitting alone at every game. No other mom will say a word to her. They'll all say plenty ABOUT her. But nothing to her face unless it's an insult.

Every coach and dad on the team is now convinced the husband is a pathetic weak cuckold who just accepts that his wife is a diseased gang bang whore.

And the daughter character's life is about to implode. Teenage girls are brutal about judgement and abuse. What happens when it's common knowledge that her mom fucks the coach and all the dads?

Yeah...great story.

All I think about having skimmed this is, "aren't they worried about diseases?"

Little better writing, but I can find much "hot" about cheating on a spouse with husbands of women you are friendly with on your daughter's soccer team. And the coach? In a gang bang?

I find it a ludicrous premise. Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why? What's the appeal of dreck like this? Why would you ever want to stick your dick into a whore after a bunch of other guys have been there already.

So, now a bunch of men have used your wife, mother of your child, they have media of it, they talk about it, and what do you have? A cheating cunt who can't be trusted. A damaged marriage. People calling you a cuck and a wimp.

Yeaaah, I can totally see the appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Funny story and I’m positive this not gangbang but cheating happens often. This guy that worked at a site I frequently went to on job so knew them pretty well was showing a video to all . He was 24 married with two kids one 2 and other 6 . The six year old was on a soccer team , very cute they just run in circles but start to learn . He met a mom who had four kids this seven year old was a surprise she said at time as she was 48 with other 3 being older. He told many conversations with her during practices got flirty and she said straight out how good it felt to have a hot young guy hit on her . He started fucking her at least once a week and he videos it once in a while. He makes her talk dirty, beg , say he’s a better fuck than her husband and she loves his cock. He said he loves almost better than fucking her ass is at a particular field for practice there is a huge lot and he parks back had her jump in and blow him as he fingers her ass and pussy . He said once in a blue the hubby may show up and once he was really questioning her but she was pointing to rest room far back the opposite way . On this video he was hard fast pounding her ass then her eyes rolled and she was squirting. He jumped off went in frog her sliding his cock in her mouth before she realized he went ass to mouth. He told all he turned her into a wild woman. He said the hubby is a good guy and fell a little bad but not enough to stop . He’s been try to get her to ok a three on one but is slowly warming to idea

funguy80085funguy80085about 2 months ago

Amazing!!! My wife is a soccer mom much like her.

CradlelionCradlelionabout 2 months ago

What an amazing story. Did everything I wanted it to do for me.

sarahh36sarahh36about 2 months ago

Great story…would love part 2.

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 2 months ago

Fucking hot 🔥. I can't wait for part two!

mremrsmremrsabout 2 months ago

Amazing story - loved her initial reluctance and willingness to stop things, but then drawn in to it. I would have preferred it without the last few lines, i.e. she didn't know he was watching, and how she would have handled Mike and continued her new adventures as a cheating wife behind his back. Great story though and I hope that there are many more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The twist that somebody knew they were being wasltched is done so much its no longer a twist but a cope out. Watching her 'twist' in the wind and hearing trying to justify it would have been way more fun.

But at least it justifies her claiming to be an anal virgin and that being her first gang bang. She may have locked that side if her up, but undoubtedly she was a complete freak before they met. Bro forgot to take her number ×10, maybe 50 in her case. Cute how she played dumb not knowing DP, even if she wasn't a frequent participant she just got done reading LW stories and admitted to reading them on her own, so...

Would have like to see Mike work his way thru Tim, Brad and George's wives as payback. Mark isn't married so Mike would have to cock whip his mum, Mark being round 30 means his mum can't be much older then the other guys wives.

Tim being the tech wiz had to have found a way to get video of his own, pencam or something. Plus there is no chance the others did not set their phones up to record when she was clenching her eyes anf hubby was blacking out.

The fellas would tell the other fathers and her roster will be much bigger. Of course means their wives will find out and as said previously all hell will break loose. Beth's soccer career and social life the largest category.

Back to that Twist I was afraid it was gonna be Tim who knew all along. Just as annoying.

All that said it was a hot story and easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How quickly and easily Lisa went gang bang slut it's easy to understand her job responsibilities at her part time job. She was getting paid their so her title had to be Company Whore, maybe Company Cum Dumpster. And with all that free time in the afternoon it's obvious she had worked out discounts with the various plumbers, electricians, handyman, lawn care, pool guys and the like. Absolutely no way hubby just discovered her first rodeo. Especially the way she plays him when he joins her in the shower.

Immortal_SailorImmortal_Sailorabout 1 month ago

It was good. Overall, I really enjoyed it. Please continue.

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxabout 1 month ago

Please continue this

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1Pabout 1 month ago

Nicely done. 5 stars...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Soccer is so boring that even cucks and their whores have to find something to do.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 month ago

It was good sexy and intriguing until it got stupid. Then the ending was interesting making you crave a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a cuck. YOU Should've put a stop to it at the bar. Your just a wimp husband who didn't care for his wife to be a tramp.

asyouwere9asyouwere929 days ago

WOW! This is going straight to my favorites. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I parked outside my wife's florist shop one late afternoon,she told me that she was working late,this had been going on for months and I got suspicious,I saw Tina lock the shop up and get into her car,I followed behind her until she turned into a street and parked up outside a house,I got out of my car and watched her walk into a house, another car pulled up outside and out got Paul my brother in law,Tina's sister's husband,he went into the same house as Tina,I looked for a back entrance and found one,I looked for a window but they all had the curtains closed but then I noticed the kitchen window and held my hand up against the glass and peered inside,Paul wasn't the only man there, his brother Chris was there to and Tina was sucking both of them off! I had my suspicions that Tina was cheating on me but I never in a million years thought that it was with two men! My heart was racing watching Tina undressing,Paul fucked her and then Chris did,what followed that was absolutely crazy! They both fucked Tina together,Paul was fucking her pussy and Chris was fucking her arsehole!

CradlelionCradlelion25 days ago

What a great fucking story!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

My wife had an affair with one of the fathers of our daughters friends at the school,I accidentally saw some messages between her and Alan,I knew him too but never imagined nicola would end up having sex with him,he was a lot older than nicola and I,id say mid 50s! A bit of a beer belly and grey hair, my suspicions grew as I watched nicola picking up our daughter from the school where she was talking to Alan,they were whispering in each other's ears then Alan put his hand on her arse, later that evening nicola said that she was popping over her mother's house and said she'd be about an hour,I took our daughter next door to our friends and said I needed to nip out,I caught up with nicola's car and followed behind until she turned down a street, I parked in the next street over and quickly walked to the street she was in,she got out of the car and went to a house and knocked the door, Alan answered it and in nicola went! I wanted to kick the door in but somehow stayed calm, through the window I could see what they were upto! Nicola was sucking Alan's massive cock and laughing at the same time! He pulled her up and helped her take her clothes off, she was smiling as she bent over and leaned against the wall,Alan started fucking her and her head was rolling back and forth, they changed positions with nicola sitting on the sofa to open her legs, Alan got on his knees and licked my wife's hairy pussy,there was a carrier bag on the floor next to Alan,he stopped eating nicola's pussy and took two items from the bag! I could see that they were dildos! He put the first one into nicola's pussy, nicola had a big grin on her face as Alan put the other dildo up her arsehole, with his two hands he was fucking nicola's holes with the dildos,he pulled them both out and put them in her mouth and replaced the one that was in her arsehole with his cock, nicola was fucking her pussy with a dildo with Alan's massive cock up her arse

slinkybigfishslinkybigfish18 days ago

I just recently read all your work and they were truly amazing and well written. Your story telling is masterful. I can’t wait for the next chapter. I am a little torn that Judy’s adventures are over (maybe?!) however Lisa’s introduction was simply Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous