All Comments on 'Lisa, Beautiful Blond Wife, Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Wow, this was truly a story so insanely stupid

It lowers the IQ of anyone foolish enough to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage hell

This is a hot great story.To bad the the stupid gay women haters go from story to story to post their stupid I hate women and sex shit.

Thanks again for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Don't mind the haters, They just hate because they can't do it themselves. I really enjoyed the story. Got me hard and that's the point right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Loved it!

The commented on the story, you commented on them, and THEY'RE the haters? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enough with the cliches... Next time try to write something original

Really? The gorgeous white wife and mother who loves her husband but can't help herself; the black men with their huge cocks, (always with the big cocks) and their need to punish the willing white wives; and always the clueless white husbands.

One other thing: your description of the anal sex isn't the least bit erotic but maybe that's what you intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a garbage and trash story

The author did a very poor job on this story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was hot!

Just ignore comments from the tiny peckers. They can't handle you.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Black cock hits the mark

Great story. Black cock is addictive, very addictive. Xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 2

Would be great to see follow ups to this

verbicideverbicidealmost 7 years ago
Editor!

Please get an editor. In your fervent efforts to engage in colorful metaphors and flowery prose you managed to butcher quite a bit of english. The story was pretty good, but the misuse of several words and poor grammar was incredibly distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delightfully Full of Clichés

Other commenters have noted that this story was full of clichés and we agree. However, both my wife and I enjoyed it precisely because it was the perfect black-on-white storyline that we all have grown to know and love. All the clichés were there: Young, beautiful, blond, white, married, mother, suburban wife. Powerful black man who was also her husband´s boss. The wedding ring glistening in the light, on her finger, as she held Mr. Objo´s huge cock and sucked. Her massive orgasms, his splitting her wide open and owning her!

This was sizzling hot, extremely well written (except for typos) and maintained a steady pace right up to the surprise ending. We all knew lovely Lisa was going to end up depraved and needing black cock; the ending hammered that home. Kudos for an excellent story.

We loved your phrase “Lisa Carter was a closet unknowing black skin convert, and she was going to be his.” The beautiful blond wife and mother without saying so, gave herself to him…she needed it.” That reminded my wife of the first time she became conscious that she needed black cock.

She was taking night classes at our local university and there was an attractive black man in her study group. The group spent a lot of evenings at the local Starbucks working on projects together. They were the most diligent and were usually the last to leave. As a true gentleman, he would walk her to her car and they would hug goodbye. I remember the night she came home and attacked me like a woman possessed. As she neared her orgasm she said “Honey, I´m so sorry, but, I have to have that black man. I have to fuck him!” She wasn´t asking for my permission; she was just stating a fact.

Also, it was exciting for us when you noted that Lisa went from passive to aggressive in the sexual act: "Go for it Lisa, do it, give it back to him, go on, you know you can if you try, if you want to!" I remember my wife telling me that after the first few times of being taken by her black lover, something clicked in her brain. She said she “just started fucked him back like a bitch in heat”. That was when my wife knew she would always need black cock.

We loved Mr. Objo´s observation that “This was Lisa Carter, the most beautiful of blonds, the most beautiful of wives, and she was a mother too, and right now, Lisa Carter was his, she belonged to him totally.” My white wife was totally owned by her first black lover. When he got tired of her, he turned her over to another black friend of his. That was five years ago and, by now, she has had a half-dozen black lovers.

Great story, we would love to have additional chapters.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 6 years ago
A good start...

A nice tale, but needs some heavy editor-work. Less reliant on cliches and some new storyline would help, here.

A great theme, of course, black lover seducing a white wife, is always a favorite. But some development would help. I'd love to see the wife and the survey taker in a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lisa explorations

Hi, why not a continuation of Lisa exploring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave 69

Good story liked it. Lisa is certainly a slut. Just one point for me this black master shite doesn't work for me. White men are just as dominant. Maybe the wife should mention this then she may not rip her marriage up an destroy her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think story needs to go on

ShaboboShabobo11 months ago

Good story, a follow up would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I see Stanley as a dominant sociopath. He uses women for his own pleasure, not caring about their feelings. He knows nothing of love or relationships. He will die a lonely old man feeding pigeons in the park, watching beautiful white women walk by without noticing him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just more racist trash. Ugly and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just more of the same. Nothing new there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous