Lisa, Beautiful Blond Wife, Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had known all her adult life that she would be a faithful and loving wife, never once had she contemplated another man. And here she was, in her own home, now here she was, she could see herself in her mind's eye. She was stretched over and flat down on her own work top being roughly and thoroughly fucked by another man, and he was a black man at that!

Lisa came again, then again, Stanley reached under her, forcing his hands to and on her nipples, he crushed them at the same time as his thick, hard black cock, bottomed out and Lisa squealed and wailed. Another orgasm squeezed itself out of her, she had no self control at all. But she wanted it again and again, she willed him on, she had never been screwed, fucked or taken like this in her life.

Stanley then did what he had intended to wait for during the week, he had decided to make her visit him at his home on Tuesday. And he still would, there was no way he wasn't going to have this glorious woman again, his employees wife was some special, something to be cherished, honoured, and savoured.

He checked his watch, he had more time than he needed, her husband wouldn't be back for some time yet. He had thought about taking her upstairs to finish her off in her marital bed. He knew now he could practically do anything with her. There was little if any resistance, no pleading, no objections, only grunting groaning, moaning orgasms. Lisa was lying there begging to be fucked and Stanley, being the man he was, obliged.

He opened a cupboard above her head and there was what he needed, right in front of him, it was a bottle of Olive oil. Not that he felt he needed any lubrication, cum was dripping down both of their thighs. He pulled it out, opened it and dripped some into the crack of Lisa's ass. It ran down over her ass hole.

Without missing a stride, he pulled back, and as soon as his cock head freed from her pussy, he put his hand in the middle of her back and shoved it right up Lisa's virgin unprotected ass hole. Lisa screamed and jumped, but Stanley was ready, he leaned forward, putting his weight there. He held her down and pumped in and out. Lisa kicked her legs, her knees drummed on the cupboards, they would be bruised later. Her arms went everywhere. The pain was horrendous, she cried and begged him to stop, but Stanley gave no quarter.

It was lesson time, and he knew that as soon as Lisa had learned it Stanley would be the master of her class. She cried and cried, tears erupted from her eyes, her head up they dripped on to the counter top, but Stanley kept going. He would force her to accept him, accept this, and accept it. He wasn't rough or nasty, just persistent, keeping the rhythm, the slow easy pace, in, out, in out. Lisa's tears and cries gradually subsided until she lay there, and Stanley was able to relax and screw this outstandingly beautiful wife's virginal ass. Lisa had an orgasm, it was only a small one but he knew it. It wasn't because his cock was in her ass. It was Lisa's complete shock of knowing that a man had truly mastered her in a way she had never foreseen.

She didn't see herself as a submissive, she still didn't think she was, but she could not deny now the pleasure of being dominated like this. Being screwed, and made love to by a powerful man, his charm, charisma and easy persona was enough, along with she knew, his colour, black! Lisa relaxed now, she lay prone on her work top. Her torment, while continuing, became more of a pleasure at servicing the man behind her who had taken her so completely. He had disregarded her womanhood, he had wanted her, he had got her, and he had taken her for his won.

Stanley's balls rumbled and tightened, he was going to cum, even a man like him had no real control over that. The only thing he wanted to do was shoot his load into her pussy. But he could not force himself to pull back and re enter her hot willing vagina. Stanley lay on Lisa's back and drilled her a new hole, then exploded with venomous amounts of hot steaming cum. It bulged out and down Lisa's legs. The very act made her cum for him once more before she fainted momentarily.

When she opened her eyes and looked blearily around her she could only see a wall, it was her wall in her kitchen. Stanley was sitting back on her table. He helped her up, took her to the sink where he cleaned himself, splashed water on to her face. "Lisa," he told her, "go upstairs and repair yourself, I'll be down here waiting okay?" He helped her limp away. Lisa's ass was on fire and walking was a problem.

She managed to make her way up, she sat on the bidet and washed her ass and pussy in water as hot as she could bear. Stanley meanwhile, was straightening himself up, he sat back at the table, and smiling happily to himself he whistled and went back to work. Lisa showered and felt the aching pain from her ass, she had been opened up so much she felt as if a cucumber had been left inside of her.

It took her more than 30 minutes to even collect her mind, she struggled into the little black dress that Mr Objo had asked her to wear, why, she couldn't even fathom that one. Her husband Brian shot through the door brandishing the missing file. He sat right next to his boss, an unusual but not too unpleasant odour emanated from him. He cast it aside and they went to work. Another thirty minutes later Lisa put her head around the door, and beckoned to her husband, Lisa could hardly walk.

"Do I look alright?" she asked him, and just did manage to twirl. "You look fabulous Lisa, so utterly beautiful and devastatingly sexy," he beamed. "Stanley, Mr Objo might rip that off you," he sniggered. "Yes," Lisa thought, "I bet he would." Instead she told him. "I'll bring coffee in, will you be long in there?" "Half an hour should do it," he replied admiring his wife's stunning pose and frame.

Her husband went back, and ten minutes later Lisa made her entrance carrying a tray of coffee. Stanley's jaw hit the table, he wanted to jump up, grab her and screw her in front of her husband. Lisa saw the look on his face and knew what he as thinking. She gave him a huge bright smile. "Down boy," she whispered to him.

"Brian," he said, "I am utterly enthralled by your beautiful wife. How can anyone just look so downright gorgeous?" Lisa blushed remembering that she had just been taken totally to the cleaners sexually by the big handsome black man. And that she still felt as if she had been split in half, every movement hurt her. Lisa revelled in the pain.

Brian put his arm around her beaming with pride, not knowing she had been cock battered by his black boss in his own kitchen. The smile on her face to Stanley was all he needed to know. He knew that what he had done had been met with absolute success, there would be no future rejection from his employees wife.

As he was leaving, and out of sight of her husband, he squeezed a prominent nipple. Lisa almost collapsed, her eyes crossed, he knees pressed together, her pouty lips pursed, her pussy convulsed. Stanley tucked a small card down the top of her dress rubbing both nipples before standing away.

They bade him goodbye at the door, Brian knowing the evening had been a complete success, and not only for him, his boss too. And at the forefront, Lisa had also. Lisa retired for the night, but read the card first.

10am Tuesday This address. Be ready.

Lisa turned the card over, there was an address there, she would honour his instruction, Lisa had more to learn, more to know, and more now to achieve. She wondered what he meant by. 'Be ready'' Her beaten battered pussy pulsed, she could not believe what had happened in her own home. How she had readily submitted and accepted her complete demise and subjugation, and to another man, and he as black too!

Her husband was feeling amorous, but she shooed him off, there would be no conjoining with him this night. She did relent though and gave him a hand job. What she never bargained for was the picture in her head, of Mr Objo's cock held here in her bed in her hand right now. Her hand flashed up and down her husband's cock, but it was Mr Objo she was doing it for.

In the morning Lisa felt great, terrific, alive and full of life, she replayed in her mind what had happened in her kitchen. Her full loving seduction to Mr Objo. How much she had loved the feel of Mr Objo's big black cock having her, and then having her its way with her. The terrible pain, which was followed by slow forced submission, to him making her come several times, how? she wondered. She actually felt at peace with herself, that was until she turned over and her ass and pussy let her know loudly that they needed rest and TLC.

Brian was up with the kids, she lay in bed and had to play with herself. Mr Objo was uppermost in the thoughts that made her have a screaming climax that she just managed to muffle by shoving the bed sheets into her mouth and clamping down. She allowed herself to recover, then she pondered it all, she knew she would be at the address Mr Objo had said, that was a given.

What puzzled her most was her lack a feeling guilty, or betrayal of her husband, she knew she loved him, she would never love Mr Objo. Lisa realised it was something she would have to work out for herself. She knew too that she could not carry on very long, her marriage would be, if not already, in jeopardy. These thoughts were also in Stanley's mind, he also had a long term relationship which he had no intention of losing. He just wanted to screw the most beautiful blond wife, mother and woman he had ever met, and he intended to.

The weekend passed, Lisa's husband was in his element, what he had achieved would cement his future, along with that of his family. He had no idea his beautiful wife, who was coveted by all she met, was, and had been, led into, black cock. He asked her if she was alright, was she limping? he had asked her. "Yes Brian, my right hip aches for some reason," she told him, not telling him her left hip, along with her routed ass, and her opened out pussy did too. She felt wonderful.

Tuesday morning saw Lisa taking her children to school for the day then head off to the address Mr Objo had given her. And knowing she was going to be nailed to the floor, the wall, the ceiling and anywhere else, by the charismatic, charming, superbly handsome, and as Lisa now knew, super sexy husband's boss.

She was dressed in a silk, almost transparent blouse, she wore no bra or thong, she knew they weren't necessary. And a bolero type jacket over the top. A shorter than short mini skirt with high heels that enhanced Lisa's fantastic long legs, which were bare, toned and smooth as silk itself. They were shaped like missiles, from hip to toe, they were shapely and tapered all the way, no bumpy bits just enticing flesh. Her blond hair in a shaggy style that swayed around her shoulders, her face lightly made up perfectly, and Lisa knew she looked a knockout.

She was also feeling super sexy already, the coming day was heightening her senses almost beyond her control. Her imagination running wild imagining Mr Objo having her anywhere, and everywhere. She had placed a long coat in the car just in case her clothes never made it out of the other side, she was nothing if not pragmatic. She found the address, it was a large home, detached with a drive, she drove in, got out, locked the car and made her way to the door, as she got there it opened and Mr Objo was staring at her.

All he seemed to be wearing was a short towelling robe. She stood there letting him take her in. She saw his face tighten, he suddenly reached out, he took her arm she was yanked in, and almost thrown to the plush carpet, he ripped away her clothes, threw his robe off to reveal for the first time to Lisa, his huge muscular and powerful frame. And at centre stage was his cock, that manic black Lisa killer, it was standing out eyeing her menacingly, then he was on her. Lisa was stuffed full of Mr Objo's thick hard black cock in the few seconds it had taken.

She cried out in fear and surprise, and then arousal, along with her black lover on her. She clasped him to her, her long legs shot upwards, went high and wide. If Lisa had been on a gymnastic mat she would have won points for the best split! And they remained pointing at the ceiling in complete submission. Lisa the 28 year old beautiful wife and mother surrendered immediately.

Lisa was in the heaven of benign sexuality, this was sex gone mad, uncontrolled, and magical. She loved every sudden heart stopping thrust, each detonating bang was surreal. Stanley gave Lisa everything he had, all what she may or may not have wanted, he never asked, he just fucked her. He was hell bent on hurting her from a sexual point of view. Every pounding thump drove Lisa along the carpet 2 or 3 inches at a time.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere Lisa got a call, a voice in her lovely head. "Go for it Lisa, do it, give it back to him, go on, you know you can if you try, if you want to!" Her right leg dropped, her foot hooked under Stanley's thigh just above his knee, her right hand hooked under his armpit. She twisted her head, took an enormous breath and then heaved. She threw Stanley right over, whilst he was up in the air momentarily, her left hand held him and pulled down. Stanley Objo was twisted right round, suddenly he was looking up at the most divine sight a man could witness.

Lisa was on her knees astride him, his cock still where it was meant to be, but the look on her face. It was sheer determination, sheer delight, complete shock, that she had done what she had done. And he knew that she meant it. Stanley knew better than to try and throw her back over, which he could have done so easily. Lisa dropped her hands on his shoulders, dared him to challenge her, and said. "Now Mr Objo lets see what we are made of shall we?"

Lisa lifted and dropped, lifted and dropped, and Stanley followed her movements, in a second Lisa's face was flush with pleasure, contorted with utter arousal, passion and desire for the cock so wonderfully doing what she knew only it could, and added to that an enormous amount of pride.

She loved riding her husband like this, but this was different, now she had a man under her that could, and would throw her off and back under him if he wanted to. That was the difference between him, and Brian, her husband, he loved being dominated by Lisa. Lisa knew Mr Objo was tolerating it from her. This knowledge gave her the added momentum to ride him like a stallion. She drove her body up and down, his cock finding every crevice she had, it smoothed her out, it formed its own passage within her and Lisa felt every passing. She had earth shattering climaxes, and each one added to the last.

Eventually Lisa had no more, she was spent and physically empty. Slowly she leaned forward and slipped into a haze of sleepy loving, her head came to rest on Stanley's chest. He let her lay there, then his cock erupted. He forced himself to stay still, but he still pumped Lisa full of his thick, steaming hot cum. He heard a satisfied sleepy sigh, he knew she was happily sated.

Lisa opened her eyes to find herself being lifted off him, he struggled to his feet and carried the gorgeous beautiful sexy wife up to his bed. He chuckled to himself silently as he remembered telling her husband the day before, that.

"I have takeover business of the female variety on my agenda tomorrow Brian," (today) "so I'll be missing from the office all day. You" he told Lisa's husband, "are to steer the ship for me." Her husband had clapped him on the shoulder, and winking knowingly said, "She must be a very lucky girl Stanley, give her one for me!" He laughed behind his hand "Oh I intend to Brian, and you will be firmly in my mind, you had better believe me, I am going to." Lisa's husband had laughed uproariously. "You wouldn't be Brian," he thought salaciously, "if you knew it was your beautiful blond wife I am going to be fucking all day." He said silently to himself. Stanley loved the power, openly, or overtly.

Stanley's next intention with Lisa was a blow job, and then Lisa's ass again, he was going to rip her a new one. He spent an inordinate amount of time just loving and enjoying the blond beauty, and knew there was nothing he couldn't do that would meet with opposition of any sort from her.

Lisa too explored him, she relished his black skin, the smooth vibrant contours of his expressive body. The raw strength about him, that pulsed and flowed through and from him. His heavy wiry hair covered testicles amazed her, the lumpy fullness of them, his scrotum got a detailed examination from her learning fingers. She could feel the hardness of his cock right to his hairy ass.

Stanley was getting hard proper, he was almost ready for his blow job. The beautiful, gorgeous much wanted blond wife, who was the willing recipient of his all encompassing seduction. She was his very own black cock, black skinned subject. Lisa was learning him, and she wanted to pass her exams with flying colours.

Lisa kissed, sucked, nibbled and licked her way right around his body, there was nowhere her nose, mouth, lips and tongue did not venture. Stanley lay back and savoured her attention. "You love my black skin don't you Lisa?" he asked. Lisa had to think the answer. "Yes Mr Objo," she said, "I do, it mesmerises me, why I don't know." "And at the centre of your black world is this," he waved his beautiful black cock in the air, "isn't it, you love it don't you Lisa?" Her stunning eyes followed the bobbing head mechanically, she hadn't yet sucked him, but she knew there was nothing on earth that was now going to stop her from doing what she was ordained to do. "Yes Mr Objo I do," she answered.

"Then Lisa, get down on the floor, I am going to allow you to worship me, and," he said pointedly," your beautiful black cock, are you?" Lisa was off the bed and on her knees before he had hardly finished speaking, she was nodding her head, her blond hair swaying around her. She was drooling at the very thought. "Jesus Christ," he said to himself, "have you ever seen anything like this Stanley?" he asked in his head.

"Left hand to hold it Lisa, I want to see your wedding rings as you blow me." Lisa obeyed, but that thought resonated with her too, but it never stopped her making sure her wedding rings were kept in his eye line. Lisa began to suck and slurp over the black tool that filled her loving mouth. His cock head filled her, the big purple, red coloured top magnetized her.

Her hands drifted everywhere they could, up and down his pole, around his thighs, tickling his balls. And last but not least, she fingered his ass which he loved. It was also something she had never done for Brian, her husband. Lisa bobbed her head, she increased speed and power, she went through the gears and soon even Stanley knew there would be only one ending here, the one he wanted and demanded.

He looked own, "Go on Lisa, make me cum, make me fill your mouth, do not spill a drop, take everything, take it all." His demand was met with her purpose and full intention. He flopped back and blew his load, Lisa attacked him with all she was. She gobbled and swallowed, breathed deeply through her nose and she succeeded in giving him everything.

She had never let her husband treat her this way, nonchalance was not in her mind, she refused to subject herself to a whim of his, but she wanted to subject herself to Mr Objo whims, whatever they were, she vied for them. It was maybe that she knew there was no future in this, she didn't not want to lose her marriage, no matter the level of adulterous behaviour she was doing.

"When you kiss your husband goodnight tonight Lisa, remember this moment, keep it in your mind. My cock loving your lips, and your heart and mind, remember this Lisa!" It was said with authority and Lisa heeded it, though she didn't really like it. Lisa stayed with what she was doing right now and loved it. The smooth feel of his cock swimming in her mouth, his taste, his odour, his aroma would stay with her for ever, she would never let that go, ever.