Lisa, Beautiful Blond Wife, Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrank away and stayed on her knees regaining her breath and mind. This had to be her best blow job ever, not only giving it, but receiving it too. She touched, felt him, it was growing limp, but she memorised it, it would stay forever in her mind, imprinted forever by her own female womanly libido, her own testosterone.

Stanley leaned down and drew her up and into bed. They both rested, He had only one thing on his mind now, and that was fuck this fabulous woman's ass once more. It would be his way of leaving her with the love and admiration he felt for her. Lisa was truly the most beautiful woman he had made love to, he felt honoured to have had her, even own her for a time.

He felt pity, contempt, sadness for her husband, but Stanley knew now that if he hadn't got her, another black man would have. He didn't know if she would go on wanting black skin, black cock, black men or what. It was a decision to be made by her in her own way. This was his last time with her, but Lisa never knew it, he had his own wife to contend with. And his wife Tara didn't take prisoners, so he knew he had to get out while the going was good. Tara would find out one way or another for certain, she was likely just to guess and be dead right, and Stanley would be in the deep mucky brown stuff. And there would be serious casualty's if she did.

Lisa used her super sexy soft woman's body to lavish Stanley, the feel of his skin enticed her, she flushed with pleasure and desire for it, for him, for her husband's black boss. While she felt like this the thought was always there that she didn't love him, not in the way she loved her husband, so why was she like this, would it go on, would it last? The thought pelted her mind from all angles.

The thoughts were banished when Stanley squeezed her nipples tightly. Lisa cowed and cringed, "Ooooh Mr Objo, that smarts, please don't, not so hard, please?" His answer to that was to raise his hand, and deliver s crushing smack to Lisa toned, tight, and firm ass. She cried out, but not as loud as the next one, as another flat handed blow hit her other as cheek.

"You don't get to ask or demand anything Lisa, you do get to do as you are told!" Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, he hand rose and fell on to her reddening ass cheeks. "Is that understood, am I making myself clear enough for you?" He asked her with menace in his voice. Lisa hand never been so shocked, no one in her life had ever smacked, her, treated her like this, it was a complete and utter shock to her system.

She also quickly apologised, "I'm sorry Mr Objo, it was such a surprise, please forgive me?" Huge tears fell from her huge heartbreakingly beautiful eyes. "Lisa," he said, "let's face it, you are here for me to fuck. You are here because I am black, you wanted to know about black cock, you now know about black cock, my black cock. I am fucking you, I will fuck you how I want to fuck you. You will bend to me so I can fuck you. You want me to fuck you don't you?" The last sentence was unequivocal.

Lisa never gave it a moment's thought. "Yes Mr Objo, I am here for you to f....." "So say it then." His flat hand reconnected with Lisa's ass once more. Her cry went unheeded as another landed. "Yes, yes, yes Mr Objo, I AM HERE FOR YOU TO FUCK, I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME, PLEASE Mr OBJO FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME PLEASE." Lisa's humiliation was over, he had what he wanted, complete subservience, he would leave her today to find her own way.

"Take my cock Lisa, use it, do what you want, make me hard for you Lisa, like only you can." He told her gently. Lisa was so grateful for his kindness, not yet aware her ass was going to get it. She gave herself over to Stanley, she had never quite given herself over to Brian this way. She cherished him, she loved him, she toyed, fingered, sucked, kissed and licked. Lisa slid over him everywhere, Stanley snagged her pussy with his tongue and Lisa came once more. Stanley's big black dick was rising to the occasion.

"What will you do Lisa when your husband and you are making love when I am there in your mind. When you see me, see this," he said waving his black pink topped missile her way. "Will you tell him you want to try black, knowing you already have. Will you mention my name, Do you think he will agree Hmmmm?" Lisa heard all of that and was floored by what Mr Objo had said.

A supersonic flat hand landed on her ass. "I asked you questions Lisa, answer them, now!" "Arggggh," she cried out. "I don't know Mr Objo, I don't know what I will or would say. But yes I will see this," she said and bent down to kiss his cock. "And I might mention about trying blacking, enticing him with black on blond, maybe a video. Do you think I ought to mention your name. Brian might think it could help him?"

Stanley gave it no more thought, the thought and process was firmly implanted in Lisa's mind, it would find its own way out when it was ready. He gently pushed Lisa on to her stomach, Stanley was getting ready to have his fun, this was his favourite sport, ass fucking a woman. But this was different to all the others. This was Lisa Carter, the most beautiful of blonds, the most beautiful of wives, and she was a mother too, and right now, Lisa Carter was his, she belonged to him totally.

Lisa Carter knew it too, she felt it, it was tangible, palpable, it swam around her, cocooned her, oh yes, she knew it. She didn't have to be told, she spread her legs, got up on her elbows, pushed her gorgeous rump into the air, Lisa was ready for him. Stanley decided on one last thing, the last victory. "Ask me Lisa, beg me, beg your husband's boss to fuck you in the ass, do it, or suffer the consequences." Lisa had nothing to think about. "Please Mr Objo, you are my husband's boss, you have mastered me, please fuck my ass. My husband's wife's ass is yours Mr Objo, fuck me, please fuck me Mr Objo, Oh please!" Lisa hoped and prayed that this was what he wanted, and she meant it too. She meant it like she had never meant or wanted anything so much in her life.

Stanley stopped dead and stared at Lisa, the smooth downward arch of her back, the rise up to her shoulders, and the one up to her ass took his breath away, the gentle slope down the back of her thighs to her long legs, to pointed toes. Her long shaggy blond hair hung down as she bowed her head in complete acceptance of Stanley's ownership and dominance of her, it gave Lisa a thrill to even think it.

He got between her knees, there would be no lubricant today. "Are you ready Lisa, are you accepting your black masters cock in your ass Hmmmm?" Lisa knew it was really a game, but yes she did accept it, fully. She played her part completely. "Yes master, I am, please do it, I need it," she told him and meant every letter.

Stanley lay down on her back, clipped her nipples in his fingers and Lisa moaned in joy, pleasure, and delight, she loved her nipples being attacked like this. He lifted his ass and probed with his cock looking for her secret entrance. "There," Lisa cried, "right there Mr Objo." He pressed and Lisa felt her ass begin to swell under the pressure. Her little brown hole expanded, it was already soft and yielding due to her own Stanley made secretions.

Then Stanley popped in and Lisa squealed in pain, he pressed harder. He gripped her shoulders and sank further in, Lisa tried to naturally twist away but he held her. She cried, knowing that there was more to come, a lot more. She wanted to escape but feared she may, she wanted, yet dreaded what he was doing and about to do to her. Now Stanley had her, his hands and arms secured her, his body held her, Lisa was going nowhere but down.

Stanley forced himself deeper until he felt him touching her ass with his own loins. Then he pulled back and rammed in. It took mere milliseconds but in the short moment in time Lisa Carter had been well and truly speared. "Arggggh Oh God, Oh Mr Objo Please please please," she wept, but also knowing there would be no mercy now, no forgiveness, this is what he wanted, this was what Stanley was getting and taking. He settled into his task of opening up Lisa forever, her ass would never be the same. His hips rose and fell methodically, full long drwn out thrusts, he pulled back until he felt the nip of Lisa's ass hole grip him, then pushed back in. Lisa became pliable, unable to respond, unable to stop the feeling of complete and utter surrender to her subjection.

Amazingly she began to feel a burning sensation in her ass, it spread like warm butter on toast. Stanley felt her compliance, pushed a hand down and fingered her hot wet pussy. Lisa came in a torrent. "Oooooh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Hmmmm, Yes, Oh God yes, Oh Mr Objo what are you doing to m....." "Your black master is fucking your ass, do you want me to continue Mrs Carter?" "Oh yes Mr Objo, please don.... sto.... Oh God its killing m.... I love it, I love i.... Oh yes yes yes you..... Oh, bastard I love it, Oh God yes!" Stanley roared on, he swamped her, he fucked her, he would hurt her he knew, but it didn't matter. It would only matter to her later, he would not be there by then. This was his mountain he had wanted to climb for so long.

He bent his head and summarily, and thoroughly battered her with his now rock hard and stout black cock, Lisa would know forever what he had done to her, what she had subjected herself willingly to. Lisa was in an out of body state, Stanley fucked her for about ten long minutes, and several orgasms later Lisa knew none of it. She did feel him cum, she felt her ass sell to proportions that frightened her, she thought she would burst.

Then he was slipping out, she was sure she heard her ass shut with a bang! She lay there for a long time, not daring to move. Stanley was over her, kissing, touching and loving her, as a woman of her beauty would expect. Then he wasn't there, she opened and eye and Mr Objo was walking out of the shower and getting dressed. She watched his magnificence. She adored his body, his power, his blackness.

"Close the front door when you leave Lisa," he said and then he was gone. Lisa looked about her, had she heard that right? Lamely she got out of the bed, and hobbled to the window, and Mr Objo was driving off in his car. He really had gone. It left Lisa feeling used and abused, let down and rejected, "Why" she asked of herself, "what has he done this for?" Even now she had no idea she would never see him again. Not only had he left her, he had moved on within the business, but he would never ever forget Lisa Carter, on no, never.

Lisa showered, and dressed in a towel she went to her car, there she put on her long coat, her ripped and torn clothes went into the trash can, and she drove home. There her life carried on with some normalcy, though her husband saw a change in her, but of course never guessed what. Lisa tried to accidentally speak to him by phone only to be told Mr Objo had moved to another branch, and your husband knew. Of course asking him where Mr Objo was wasn't on. He did tell her, and that he was in line for his job.

Lisa had been left in limbo, she missed him, but most of all she missed his skin and more, his black cock. She eventually managed to settle back into being Lisa, Mrs Carter, wife and mother. Two months later and she had got herself back together, put behind her what she had done. She actually enjoyed being who she was again. Admired by every man who saw her, envied by other women, and once more became Mrs Carter, sexiest woman she knew, she never once was bigheaded about it, she just knew she was.

There was a knock on her door one Tuesday morning. Lisa answered, and there on her door step was an amazingly handsome young black man. Lisa's heart spun, it raced back two months, and it was all there again, the insane desire to touch black skin. He was holding a clipboard, he said he was doing a survey and could he ask her a few questions. Lisa said yes of course he could.

He was over 6 feet, seemingly well built, and very good looking. Lisa never batted an eye. She invited him and they sat on her sofa next to each other as the young college grad began. One minute later Lisa's hand was on his thigh gently rubbing it with her finger tips, as she answered him. It never went unnoticed by the horny young graduate. He was stunned and bowled over because she was so beautiful, every boys wet dream woman.

Her eyes kept flicking to his, she looked at his lips. Her eyes were telling him to kiss her. Soon he was leaning closer, Lisa never broke contact, either with her hand which had by now drifted higher, or her come to bed heart stopping eyes. She bent her head sideways and kissed him. Her tongue popped salaciously into his mouth and he sucked it. Then her hand found what she needed more than anything she, or anyone else could possibly imagine, his hard young black cock. His and Lisa's minds exploded in unison.