Lisa Ch. 03: Black Couple Threeway

Story Info
Lisa meets a black couple.
3.1k words
4.46
26k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now a little over a week since the night that I had staggered home from my first interracial gangbang. In that time I had reviewed the experience over and over and was still unsure what had come over me.

I had almost felt obsessed to meet with a man that I did not know even now. For some unexplained reason it seems as if I was unable to resist his commands and at his instruction I had sucked his black cock and the cocks of three strangers. I had gone on to allow myself to have sex with each of the four men and take their cum into my fertile pussy. I still did not know if I was pregnant or not.

Even though I had no intention of repeating the experience I had made it my business to visit my gynecologist to get a prescription for birth control pills. I was hoping that, if I had been impregnated, the pills would undo the damage.

I had spent a lot of time trying to figure out how I had allowed myself to get into that situation in the first place. Under normal conditions I would never had allowed my body to be used as a cum dump by four black strangers and yet it had happened. I had a healthy curiosity about the mythical black man and his sexual prowess but I never would have expected to ever have sex with one much less four of them.

It seems like I have some latent submissive tendencies of which I had been unaware. One of the girls that had been at the party had told me that the man's name was Trey but I had unconsciously begun calling him master. When he told me to do something I felt compelled to do whatever he said.

I had absolutely no intention of repeating the experience. That is until he called me earlier this afternoon. I replayed the conversation in my mind for what must have been the third time in the last hour.

When the phone rang I had answered and heard this familiar voice saying "Hello Lisa. This is your black friend from last week. How are you?"

"I know who this is and I know that your name is Trey."

"I much prefer it when you call me master as you did last week. It has a nice sound to it don't you agree. You can call me Trey when we are conducting business but when we get together I expect you to call me master."

"Okay Trey. Much as I am willing to admit that I enjoyed our encounter last week it cannot continue. As I have already said, I am happily married and I really don't think that my husband would be thrilled to find out that his wife was being used as a sex object by a black man."

"Oh I'm sure you're right about that. The thing is that I have all of these incriminating photos and video of you. I don't think that your husband would be too thrilled to see them or to have them made available to his friends do you?"

"You wouldn't dare do that!"

"Lisa you seem like a nice person but what you don't understand is that I'm not a nice person and I like seeing you put through your paces. I'm also pretty sure that you actually do like the idea of being forced to have uncontrolled sex outside of your marriage."

"I think that you enjoy having your prurient interests satisfied without taking any responsibility for what happens. In your mind it becomes okay because you are not in control. Therefor you are not responsible for what you do. Someone else is making you do these things."

"You see, I'm okay with that and I intend to use that and your submissive tendencies to my advantage. I'm going to make you do things you would never do on your own and I'm fully confident that you're going to enjoy the experience."

"You don't understand. I can't just take off because you say so. My husband would figure out that something is going on."

"Lisa I'm not an unreasonable man nor am I stupid. I've done my research and I know that your husband has a good job and, because of that, you don't have to work. That means that you have all day to do anything you and I decide that you want to do. From the time your husband leaves for work around eight o'clock in the morning until he returns around six in the evening we are free to play."

"Tomorrow I want you to meet me at the Lakeside Motel out on highway fifteen. It's on the western outskirts of town. Are you familiar with it?"

"I know where it is."

"Good. It's about a half hour drive from your house so I'll expect you no later than nine. There are some good friends of mine, a married couple, that would like to meet you and spend some time getting to know you."

"I want you to wear something like you did the other day. No underwear! I think that you should wear a garter belt and stockings like you did last week. That was incredibly sexy."

"I don't know. It's awfully risky."

"Lisa you can believe me when I say that meeting me and my friends at the motel tomorrow morning is much less risky than what will surely happen if you fail to show up. We'll be in room 204. I'll see you then." And just like that he hung up.

For the rest of the day and half of the night my mind churned up the possibilities. The most disturbing thing Trey had said was that it was a married couple. I had never been with a woman before. I wasn't even sure how I would respond to a woman's touch.

Things were simply crazy this morning. I hope that my husband didn't notice any strange behavior. It seemed like he would never leave and I was trying so hard not to act out of the ordinary.

How can you feel opposite feelings about something? I knew that I was going to experience sex with a woman. I was certain that Trey would make me do that. The best way to describe my feelings is to say that I was looking forward to the experience with great trepidation. That's what I mean about opposite feelings.

I arrived about ten minutes early and simply sat there in the car arguing with myself. There was a tug of war going on inside my head. Go home! Go in! The tie was finally broken when I thought about my husband and his friends watching me being fucked by those black men. I couldn't let that happen so I went inside and up to room 204.

I knocked and Trey quickly opened the door. He was wearing a huge smile on his face which only got bigger when I said "Good morning master."

He stepped aside and I entered the room. On the bed was a black man and woman. Both were naked and the woman was busily sucking his cock. As soon as they noticed me they stopped what they were doing and both sat curiously on the edge of the bed.

I also noticed that Trey had been filming the action with a video camera mounted on a tripod. It looks like he had been using his cell phone too because he had it out.

"Lisa this is Bob and Sue. Not their real names of course. Bob, Sue this is Lisa. The young lady I have been telling you about." At this point they both stood and came toward me. Sue offered me her hand and after we shook her husband wrapped me in a huge hug. I must admit that being embraced by a naked stranger did seem somewhat strange.

"Lisa did you leave your underwear at home as I instructed you to?"

"Yes master."

"Show me."

I obediently raised my skirt to show my bare pussy covered only by a sprinkling of light blond hair.

Trey said "Very good."

"I'm going to be recording the proceedings tonight so all three of you should be prepared to follow my instructions. To begin I want the three of you to stand over by the bed while I get the scene in the camera composed properly and in focus."

The three of us moved over to the edge of the bed as Trey had instructed. After he made some adjustments to the camera he turned to us once again.

"I'm going to give you a series of instructions before you do anything. That way I will be able to cut out those sections and only have the action. Lisa I want you to stand between Bob and Sue. Lisa the first thing that I want you to do is to turn and kiss Bob. Sue you are free to amuse yourself any way that you wish then . . . . . " Trey continued to give us a series of instructions.

As I turned toward Bob he once again wrapped me in a huge embrace. I turned my head up and he kissed me deeply. I'm not sure what I really expected but the kiss was electric. It's true that he was just a man and I had been kissed before but this was the first time to be kissed by a black man. In my mind the difference was huge. I guess it's just that I was raised that this kind of behavior was taboo.

His lips covered mine and in moments I felt his tongue trying to part my lips. I relaxed just the slightest bit and he took immediate advantage of the opening and pried my lips apart shoving his tongue deep into my mouth.

In the meantime his hands wandered all over my body. At first he just rubbed them up and down my back pausing to squeeze the cheeks of my round ass.

It was then that I realized that another set of hands was at work on my body also. Not to be left out, Sue had closed the gap between us and had begun to massage and fondle my tits.

I felt my skirt rising and Bob worked to remove the barrier between his hot wandering hands and the bare skin of my ass. At the same time Sue had helped her husband pull up my skirt so that she could get her inquisitive fingers between my legs to part the lips of my pussy.

I froze momentarily when I felt first one and then two female fingers entering my sex. I was so mesmerized by the unusual female to female contact that I almost didn't notice it when Bob managed to get one finger inserted into my ass hole. My knees almost buckled as I experienced both my pussy and anus being penetrated at the same time.

As Bob removed his lips from mine I leaned forward in an attempt to maintain the stimulating contact. Denying me the contact he turned me so that I was facing Sue who immediately locked her lips to mine.

I was shocked by the unusual, for me, female to female contact. I had never had any sexual contact with a female in my life and here I found myself being kissed by a black woman and filmed at the same time. I did not have time to think about it long as Bob's fingers found my wet pussy and resumed the work that his wife had started. I let out a soft moan as two of his long fingers delved into my wet sex.

Just as I was beginning to get into the swing of things the two of them stopped. Raising my skirt they laid me back on the bed and spread my legs. Both Bob and Sue knelt between my legs and I shivered as the two of them began to eat my pussy. I could not tell which one was which and that was almost more erotic than it would have been if I had known.

I felt fingers working their way into my warm wet pussy. At first it was just a couple but I could tell that an effort was being made to get more inside me. Then I finally realized what was happening. One of them was going to try to fist me.

At first I squirmed a bit making a half hearted effort to avoid what was coming but the slut in me did not try too hard. I felt some lubricant being squirted onto my pussy and the pressure increased. I found that I wanted this to happen so I stopped fighting it and tried to relax.

Moments later I felt the increased pressure as the thumb joined the fingers in their onslaught. Then it happened. The whole hand slipped between the lips of my pussy and into my vagina. My body shuddered as my mind imagined the sight I must make for the camera with a black woman fisting my white pussy. I wondered how far she had been able to get her hand into me.

All too soon the hand was removed along with it the sense of being filled. I opened my eyes as I felt someone on the bed beside me and saw Sue. The first thing that she did was to release my tits from my dress top. I watched as she fondled them and then pinched and teased the nipples.

Then she rose up on her knees and I wondered what she was about to do. Even in my limited experience I soon realized what was to come as she placed a knee on either side of my head. All I could see now was the black of her pussy lips as she lowered her sex onto my face and placed her pussy directly on my mouth.

At first I did nothing as she rubbed herself on my lips. I thought that if I did nothing she would soon tire of this and stop. But then my inner slut asserted herself. I may never again have an opportunity to taste the sex of a black woman or any woman for that matter.

Tentatively I parted my lips and the tip of my tongue pushed out and touched her pussy lips. Intrigued by the unique sensation I probed farther and farther until I had my tongue rigid as Sue fucked herself with it.

Meanwhile Bob had been working on my pussy. His tongue and active lips had me thoroughly aroused and I squirmed with delicious pleasure.

Bob stopped what he had been doing and I felt him lay down beside me. I could not see anything with Sue's pussy pushing down on my face. My tongue was buried in her sex and my nose was pushing on her ass. Before I could figure out what was happening with Bob I felt Sue removing the pressure as she lifted herself from my face.

Bob lay next to me with his legs hanging off the edge of the bed much like I was. Sue helped me sit up and she helped me straddle Bob so that he could sink his black shaft into my pussy giving the camera a good view of the action.

I lowered myself onto Bob's cock and shuddered as it sank full length into me in one move. Then Sue helped me lay back on Bob with my legs splayed to the side and his marvelous shaft impaling me. Once I was comfortable Sue straddled my head once again and lowered herself to my waiting willing mouth.

I was somewhat immobilized when I felt something pressing at my pussy which was already filled with Bob's cock. When I realized what was happening I was grateful that Sue had fist fucked me earlier. I grunted as I felt Trey's cock join Bill's cock in my stretched pussy.

My body was rocked by sensations as I tried my best to force my tongue deeply into Sue's pussy while she did her best to push her pussy down onto my tongue and face as far as possible.

Bob wasn't able to do much from his position underneath me but Trey was pounding my pussy harder than I had ever been fucked before. Having Sue's fist inside my pussy was nothing like having two big black cocks inside there at the same time.

A few moments later Sue's movements increased in intensity and then I felt her warm cum as it flowed from her pussy onto my face and into my mouth. I avidly licked her sex and swallowed everything that I could.

As this was happening Trey reached his limits and pumped loads of hot sperm into my pussy forcing his dick as far inside me as possible with each thrust.

When he finished I realized that I still had a cock in me. I struggled to sit up so that I could fuck Bob's cock into me. I rode him reverse cowgirl giving the video camera a beautiful view of me slamming my pussy down on that rod. Suddenly I felt Bob grasp my waist and hold me immobile as he pumped more cum into me.

I remained mounted on him until he finished and moved slightly to the side allowing his spent and rapidly softening cock to slide from between the lips of my pussy. As the head left it's warm nest I felt the cum follow it out running between my legs and dripping onto the floor.

I sat there and watched as Trey turned off the video. My mind was still struggling to grasp what I had just done and what had just been done to me. I guess I should not have been surprised when Trey grasped one of my hands and pulled me to my feet leading me toward the door.

Once again I found myself standing in the hall of a motel. My tits were exposed. There was cum running down the inside of my thighs and Sue's cum was rapidly drying on my face. As I stood there still somewhat dazed two young men exited the elevator and walked by me. One quickly turned his cell camera on and took a video as they walked past.

I entered the elevator where I could get myself back together only to find it occupied by yet another young man. The elevator started up instead of down and I watched as he also pulled out the ever present cell phone to take pictures as I hurriedly tried to stuff my tits back inside my dress.

He got off on the next floor and the damn elevator finally started down. I hurried to my car without looking at another person hoping that no one would notice the dried cum on my face.

Never again I thought.