All Comments on 'Lisa Ch. 09b'

by JadenL

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
bags123bags123over 9 years ago
WOW!!

I did not see this coming...so many unanswered questions. You definitely need to write a sequel. You can't leave us hanging like this! What happens to Jessica/ Lisa? Do the guys go to prison? Does she become a lawyer to get them out? What happened to Sean and his group? Did they get Paul? Why was Jessica feeling sick all the time? Is she pregnant? Are Abe & Rick really gay? How do they explain their betrayal? And so much more... You are an awesome writer. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. I will be checking regularly for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg...

What a way to end this part of the story! I'm not going to lie, I choked up when the guys just surrendered and Jessica went all hysterical. This really ripped me apart. I can't wait for the sequel to apply some balm on my wounds. What a wonderful, powerful ending, but I kinda hate you for it at the same time LOL.

Thank you so much for this wonderful series. I loved every word and sincerely think that this could be published. Just one request: please, please don't keep us waiting too long for the sequel!!! I would just die if their story ended like this.

k2themaxxk2themaxxover 9 years ago
Holy shit

I was so not expecting this. I'm giving it 5 stars because as usual if was brilliantly written and I love the characters but I got to admit I hated to see it end like this. In my mind I'm going to pretend it never happened and they all lived happily ever after. I knew something was up with Abe, but I hate that it went down like that. I will look forward to a sequel. But if they never get to be together please warn me, cause I'll leave it here and write my own happy ending as unrealistic as that may be. Thank you for sharing your gift.

getthebookgetthebookover 9 years ago
finally finished

omgomgomg.... amazing! Thank you. I hope you do not take to much time off for the next book. I can not ever thank you enough for entertaining me as long and as well as you did. What a gift. I think of all the ridiculous millionaire stories and though this too was a fantasy it was so much more gripping and connect - able with males characters. Just amazingly epic. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Cow!

Ok, I am the one who said I skimmed over a lot of 9a but hadn't your other chapters and I did not skim at all on this one either. The ending was not what I had wished for but it was brilliant and it was also deserving when I think back to the early chapters of kidnapping and abuse. Just because they love her now doesn't negate that they most definitely changed her and her life and she things now that she cannot live without them but that was after several years of nothing but them. Nicely played Jaden, nicely played.

getthebookgetthebookover 9 years ago
also like to ask...

When you start a 2nd book will you continue with the title Lisa, and where will you start posting; novels and novellas? Will you post info here or on you bio page? I do not want to miss one word of your tale.

Again incredible story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

JadenLJadenLover 9 years agoAuthor
Contact info

Hi:) yes I will continue to post my stories here and I will use the title Lisa to remain consistent.

I am new to publishing my stories so I haven't setup a lot of contact options but I did just create an account on Facebook and a Facebook page. If you'd like to friend me on facebook search for Jaden Love. I have an avatar pic and I created the account today (October 4). Or you can search pages for JadenL.

Thank you for your ongoing support and I hope to see you on Facebook!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no not "The End"

What a cliff hanger. As always leaving us on the edge of our seats waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Be right back...fucking in tears after that ending.

lola_shortcakelola_shortcakeover 9 years ago
WHAT....wait its OK. you`re writing book 2

this was so good. well worth the wait though i don't like to wait. almost at the beginning of chapter nine i guessed Abe and maybe rick were undercover so it was so great to be right. Angus having his teeth hammered out really disturbed me. much more than anything that you describe happening to Jess, during this chapter or earlier. i am keen to know if there is something more behind her eating problem than just stress especially since it was mentioned so often in this chapter. and i am glad they got arrested as opposed to trying to take out paul and his men by themselves. although i hope the men fight for her instead of thinking she deserves 'better' and giving her up. (man, you kind of over did the 'i feel so bad, regret, boo hoo' bit). and i hope she will be able to forgive abe and rick and get their help getting their family back together. your writing really draws me in and it always seems so short. however i noticed from my point of view, a lot of dialogue happens when jess and her men are alone: taking about feelings and guilt and forgiveness, but it doesn't feel like they have a 'typical mens' way of speaking. especially, compared to when Jess helped the other guys write their proposals and had trouble writing flowery mushy stuff. i am looking forward to more...soon? 'hopeful face'

mell91mell91over 9 years ago
Incredible

Thank you so much for another incredible chapter. I'm so excited to hear about the sequel.

auddieaauddieaover 9 years ago
omg

I'm was in complete hysterics. So glad you are continuing this story because I think I would have to hunt you down after that ending! Can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
worth the wait

I can't wait till the next book. You have a great story going.

Thank You

Sally

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

Noo! I don't want it to end. This really is such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck this shit

nothing makes me hate a story like this more than when the tops are utter dispicable trash, I hope they all die in a fire.

auddieaauddieaover 9 years ago
I can't take it!!

Please magically blink and have the next book started! I am going crazy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stunned and wowed

Jaden-did not see any of this coming. Wow. Thank you for so much. I appreciate that your chapters are long, the cliffhangers are superb and the followup is succinct rather than too drawn out but your writing is deep and powerful. I mirror auddiea's many thoughts and and am very much looking forward to the sequel. Very sorry to have missed the group chat. Take care and Happy writing. You've a huge fan base eagerly awaiting the fruits of your creative juices. MMT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Literally crying.😭 I hope she gets her men back!! That ending made me sooo sad! If she doesn't get them back, please tell me so I can have a better ending in my head or something. Keep writing though, great story, sucky first ending though!.😭🔫

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really wanting to see them back together. But please, please, can Peter Harnett be a good guy? I really don't want to see him be the person Paul is controlling from the inside. They allege in the last bit that she has Stockholm syndrome, but really in the end she is the one who changes them. On a fundamental level. She makes them see the world very, very differently. She clearly has PTSD but that seems to mostly be as a result of the attack on Angus, or that attack triggering earlier memories. I keep hearing some psychologist in my head saying "Peter you have to choose between your revenge and your niece."

They should have arrested Paul, who was the man behind all that misery. I know you shouldn't side with the bad guys...but...I feel sad that she's lost her family for the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So sad.... Im in tears.....

They are her everything and she is theirs....

I feel her pain....

Love your story writing.... Cant wait to see where you go with this in the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh God, please

Update? I'm on my knees!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
z

wow I am so upset I spent a lot of time Reading this story and for it to end like this is really Very very upsetting! I will not recommend this to someone to read because it will have a horrible Affect on them.throughout the story towards the ending you realize that there in so much Loves and for it to end this way is heartbreaking. I wish I never read the story!

JadenLJadenLover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hi, thank you for all of your support!

Z, I'm sorry the story upset you so much. Yes, there is so much love and it does make the end painful. But this is not really the end. Once I've had this book properly edited and published I will put all my effort in finishing up the second book. Unfortunately I can't really predict when it will be available. I'd like to make it of the same caliber and that takes time. I work full time and have a family so my time is limited but I will be working on it and I will publish chapters of it here as they reach completion.

Stay tuned, I will let you know when my book is available and updates on my progress (also check out my profile or my facebook page https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jadenl or friend me at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007427686211&fref=ts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
z

you are right maybe I was a bit emotional. I did really like this story and at times it was really complicated. I guess I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I first started reading this. it is more intense than I thought it would be and is a great writing that will keep readers interested in the long run.Of course when I'm reading this I'm just thinking "why can't they be together?!?!" but you're right this story has amazing potential. I normally don't stay with long Stories that I read on literotica. This will be one that I will remember for a long time ,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Begging

For an update! A teaser, some news, anything at all really to say that this story isn't over! I constantly have it on my mind and I need to know if Jessica gets her men back. Please, please, pleaseeee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agreee please update!

You are such an amazing writer. I like I'm sure many other people are completely desperate for more. Please please please update.

JadenLJadenLover 9 years agoAuthor
Update

Hi everyone, happy new year! I'm so sorry for the delay in an update ... I'm afraid you will be somewhat disappointed. I am still working on editing this story for publication. It is taking a great deal of time. I am hoping to have something new out in a month or so.

Thank you so much for your ongoing support and your patience.

If you'd like to keep in touch please feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007427686211&fref=ts

Please rest assured I have not stopped writing and I have every intention of continuing the story, I am just limited in time between my full time job and spending time with my family. I would very much like to get this story published and I will then turn my attention to continuing on the second book.

Please keep in touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay!

Thank you soooo much for the update! It's awesome to know that you're going to be continuing with the story. I honestly think that this is definitely worthy of being published. I know I'd pay good money for both this and the sequel. I've read the entire first part about 10 times. I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with a series!

All the very best! I can't wait for the sequel! I'm sure it's going to be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
begging.!!

Please update

A new part or any news..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEAAASSEE UPDATE

I love this series so much!!! I want to know what's next so bad 😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why??

Why is it that my favorite authors on Lit (Jaden and HisPet) have gone MIA recently. We miss you. Hope you can update soon. Have a good day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please please please

Never stop writing.

You have such a gift. Not to mention that I think I would really consider my life unfulfilled if I don't get to find out whether Jessica will be reunited with her men. Please, please, even one chapter of the sequel would do.

Failing that, I'd settle for an update. Please don't forget us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where are you? :(

We all miss you here! Pretty please give us an update, or a hint of what is to come? Even one little word? :)

Hope everything is alright with you! Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wha...

I was SO engulfed in these characters! You're killing me, update update! You're an amazing writer AMAZING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
update?

Jaden we've waited for so many months now! Please don't do this to us. Any update at all for the second book? Please please, pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

On JadenL facebook page she had a update saying she had not been online for awhile. That she had family matters that came up. And she will be writing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THANK YOU!!

Anon - Thank you for letting us know what is happening from those who are not connected to JadenL on FB.

Hope all goes well JadenL!!!

JadenLJadenLalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Apology

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for not providing an update here myself. I am having some family issues that are taking much of my time but I do fully intend to write more. Unfortunately I can't provide a date. I thank you all for your support and your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you for the update!!

Hope everything works out for you and your family!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I really love this series and I am getting so impatient on waiting for the next chapter. But I understand how family issues are so please take your time! I just hope you aren't one of those ones that finishes a series & then completely stops to leave us hanging. I'm going out of my mind here wondering what's going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nicely done

I knew this story wouldn't have a happily ever after ending but am relieved it didn't end in bloodshed and that there's hope for Lisa/Jessica and her husbands. Love the polyamory theme and it's refreshing to read about a woman's harem of husbands as opposed to a man's harem of wives. The chapters dragged out a little - was a conversation or discussion really necessary for every single little thing Jessica said or did? But I understand that it was perhaps necessary in order for us to believe that there could be real love even after a girl watches 5 men murder her family. I like how the FBI's comment about Lisa being brainwashed touched a nerve in her and I hope that theme is explored further in your sequel. I really hope you continue this story - I've enjoyed reading it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Little Plea

Please take all the time you need as long as you do eventually continue the story! I couldn't bear it if it just ended like this. Too many of my favorite lit authors have given up on their series and it would kill me to never know if Jessica gets her men back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

It has been allmost impossible to stop reading this - but I had to have (some) food and sleep.

It would be sad if this wasn't continued !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another month of anticipation

Here's my monthly plea that you keep writing and continue this story eventually. Not rushing you, just letting you know that your readers and fans are still out here. Really hope that you still plan on completing this! I agree with everyone, it would be so so sad if it ended like this. So many unanswered questions! This cliffhanger is so good that it's unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It can't end!

It just can't end like this!!!! I'll be dreaming nightly and day dreaming for ever about the next "chapter" in Lisa/Jessica's life with her family. I really do hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No!!!!!

PLEASE continue this story!!! I was in tears reading the last page. It can't end like this!! (can it????)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sigh :(

I love your writing so much, but I'm so crushed that you would end on a cliffhanger like this and keep us hanging for over a year. :( Are you ever going to continue this? If you're not, could you at least write just a little epilogue to say if she got her men back? This wait is so tortuous

JadenLJadenLover 8 years agoAuthor
I haven't forgotten about you!

HI everyone, I truly appreciate all of the positive feedback. I definitely have not given up on the story and I promise to have a sequel. I just can't predict when. I don't want to give anything away ... sorry to those who want a hint:) Regardless of how it ends, I think everyone will be satisfied. Take care everyone, and thank you again for your support.

tltullochtltullochover 8 years ago
Plz give us something!

I love this story and I've read this over and over again and every time I get to the end it brings me to tears and I feel like there is a hole in my heart. Plz give us something its been a year. I'm like crack head and this story is my crack I desperately need a fix.

Crazycat14Crazycat14over 8 years ago
Lisa

Hi Jaden L, Lisa is one of my favourite stories and I was wondering when you were going to write further chapters? I know family, work, life etc. must take first place but surely you understand that as you left the story on a such a cliffhanger, your fans are desperate to know what happens lol! Wishing you well and hope to see more installments soon. Take Care, Crazycat14.

TicklethepearlTicklethepearlover 8 years ago
So this is what true despair feels like

I love Jaden but it's been more than a year with nothing concrete. :( Why do the good ones always get abandoned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dying here...

Dear Jaden

I love Jessica so much and have devoured every piece of this story as it was released. I hated the ending and have been waiting for some kind of continuation that would make up for the way she had her men taken from her. I have checked diligently, ever day, for over a year hoping for a new part, or a new comment, anything that would show that this wasn't over. Please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a Great Author

Already read it twice and eagerly awaiting the sequel. By far the best story I have read on either site.

This needs to be published and printed!

Please continue with the next book!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best that I have read on this site!!!

This is GREAT. Seriously you should self publish this. It would be a hit. All you'd have to do is send a copy to the blog ladies to read and they would pimp this out to their followers on Facebook. They would gladly do it.

This book had it ALL. It has elements of Dark Romance yet a love story so consuming It fills you up yet breaks your heart. Hot Alpha men, multiple people in a relationship, hot rockin sex scenes and a family feel in it. I would buy this if you published. It all fit together perfectly.

Please let us know if you ever publish. And please hurry with your next book.

ChexxMix2120ChexxMix2120about 8 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing book! Very talented! I was not expecting this to end the way it did and it broke my heart!! I hope you log on sometime in the future and continue with the sequal. I have read the entire book in four days, I couldn't put it down!! Please continue with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So...?

Are you really writing a second book or, has that been abandoned?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The best book ever it should be an film

Fab fab fab

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

PLease please please write the sequel. You are a very talented writer. Please don't keep us in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel?!

Have you made great progress on the sequel? I'm dying to see what happens. Your faithful readers all seem to be as desperate as myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:(

2 years and not even an update. Looks like we'll never know what happens.

alankalankover 7 years ago
She's working on it

She replied to my feedback in Jan. and said she really is working on the sequel. I offered to proofread for her but I have not received anything since then. I have a lot of faith though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lisa

Omg I need to know what happens to the guys and jessica please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Of The Best On The Site

After slowly working through this story over the last few months I can honestly say that it has blown me away. The story goes from strength to strength and expertly implements an extensive and well developed cast of not only main characters but also side characters. The story flows well and the prose flows expertly. Jessica is an amazing character with a lot of depth and really makes the story so enthralling, in many respects she is the stakes of the story, above everything else she is the character who when she suffers we wince and when she's happy we smile. Some may say this is typical of protagonists but honestly they often end up being the blandest of characters to accomodate them as reader inserts, I'm glad that Jessica instead has her own hopes, dreams and opinions. Furthermore you manage in a rather extensive story to include a wide variety of erotic scenes that largely speaking feel fresh and new, this is nice, longer stories have a habbit of repeating themselves when it comes to this.

I have very little critism of the of your work, there are only a few things that stand out as issues at all and it should be noted what issues I have are minor and do not detract from the amazing piece of work this is;

That said firstly whilst I found the plot largely well done at times it takes extremely unexpected dark turns that seem to come out of nowhere (though the author does a good job at laying hints to an invested reader), the torture and information surrounding Earl inparticular end up feeling somewhat over the top, people trafficing is bad enough without tooth removal and all the other things. This issues occurs a number of times such as stasias deformity and the last minute reveal of Kevin. Overall it just seems too overly dark at times to the extent of being jarring to read, it feels weird that such over the top villains haven't gotten themselves killed already. A knife in your sleep or poison in your drink doesn't care if you're a gang leader or not. (Though I should note the jarring swing between tones and storylines did remind me of the Godfather novel)

Additionally, whilst I love Jessica as a character she's way too competent at everything, I can buy that she's smart, well educated and a skilled daredevil but there are limits. Whilst I did love the holiday section very much the amount of large cash prizes she won must have shut down the park ;P

Finally, that ending ...

Overall though an amazing body of work that I hope you continue even if it is just a short epilogue to give the fans some closure on the story of Jessica because as it stands there are too many unanswered questions. Excellent job on the story and I hope you find your muse to continue this wonderful story. :D

5/5 stars - I'd rate higher if I could

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Any updates?

Or have you given up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only an epilogue needed

TBH this is the only way to end the story. The men's feeling for her may have changed, but their past actions are unforgivable. Her name is not Jessica, it's Lisa, and these men murdered her family in cold blood, kidnapped her, tortured, brutalised, raped and brain fucked her over a period of years. There is no HEA here. She needs therapy and healing. They need to be punished. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Breathtaking story

This is the best suspense story I have read in years. You have a true gift. My heart is racing as I write this having just finished it. The characters are so well developed and my feelings and emotions have been on a rollercoaster. While every cell in my brain says they need to be punished, your excellent skills in character building did a good job of trying to how they tried to reconcile with their lives and how things could have been if they met in a different time and place. This story will stick with me for a long time and I am trying to figure out why. I know my mind will be busy trying to figure what your next chapter or epilogue would be.

I see it is over three years since the last chapter was written and I have a feeling we will never see an update. Hopefully you are okay and just not writing do to everyday responsibilities. You are truly talented Jaden!l

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 6 years ago

You are a fantastic writer and I hope you continue writing. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happened to everyone. Please post again soon!

MissedLifeMissedLifealmost 6 years ago
So wishing the the second story had been written

Just finished reading this for the second time in six months. It is so well written and would actually make a better movie than Fifty Shades of Grey. Excellent character development especially considering the numbers of characters in this story.

Reading it a second time allowed me to revisit my initial feelings on the story and what has ended up being the final end. Since the sequel never ended up being written, the ending of chapter 09b actually can allow readers to write their own ending. No matter if a reader wants Lisa/Jessica to end up getting the men freed and living happily ever after OR wanting Lisa/Jessica to get the help she needs along with justice for her family, the final paragraphs would remain allowing us to finish the story the way we want.

There were quite a few comments by you JadenL saying there would be a sequel but after all these years it is obvious that something has occured to prevent you proceeding. I pray that it because of family and work obligations and not because of health issues (or deaths).

JadenL you are truly gifted author!

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 3 years ago

Just read this for the fourth time. Love this story so much. Your portrayal of Jessica (Lisa) is realistic. Every emotion is spot on. I agree with other comments that you had been able to write the sequel. I do hope you have continued writing because you have a gift!

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 2 years ago

Please, Please PLEASE write the second story. It is beyond cruel leaving your faithful followers hanging like this. I NEED to know what happens. This is one helluva cliffhanger. Love your work but please don't leave it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please finish this story. Been waiting so many years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I finished reading this I was still in college. Now I'm married with kids and in my 3rd job. I think u should seriously consider publishing.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Fifth time and I always cry at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is such am amazing story! Thank you for sharing your talent. I hope that you consider continuing with the sequel and setting up a Patreon account if you require support to do it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous