All Comments on 'Lisa Cuckolds Jake'

by lapraline70

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not sure what to make of this

Being a bi top stud and after reading many cuckold stories, this leaves me a bit confused. And that is ok, maybe it is the early hour and the coffee has not kicked in yet. I understand the three folks in this tale, two bi and one Lez, but the Dom side of things was rather weak from my point of view. Seems everyone got what they wanted and that is not how I deal with a cuckold. If Jake submitted to me, first thing I would do is put him in chastity and panties. Take him and his girlfriend to a glory hole or bathhouse and make him kneel and submit to man after man. Over an afternoon. To have his belly and pussy filled with hot thick seed, his face bathed in it. As I fuck his girlfriend in front of them all, maybe share them with a select few studs. But that is just me. There also needs to be a risk of his girl getting knocked up. Of course cuckold will do nothing to stop it. Other than suck as much of the load out of her into his greedy belly. Other than that, this is a good first try and I hope you continue to write.

lapraline70lapraline70over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks devilspy

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

I know this doesn't fit the typical cuckold mold - Summer being the bull, for example - and it's true that we all got what we wanted, but I set out to write what happened, with a few minor embellishments (we weren't as chatty, for example, but without dialogue it all seems like so much reporting), not what could have happened.

I love the ideas you put forward, all of them, but I couldn't ever do that in reality. I love bathhouses and the idea of being filled with multiple loads while my girlfriend is fucked in front of me makes me go a bit gooey inside :) but the health risks are too great. Erotica, of course, doesn't have to be reality-based and I may well write a story along those lines; it's a very hot scenario you painted. But this was a very real, very hot evening that made me realize, to my surprise and subsequent delight, that my cuckolding fantasies had finally come true, with a twist. So I thought I would out it out there for others to share in the story. By the way, I spoke with Summer and Lisa and each agreed to write her own version of that evening so keep an eye peeled for those.

Thanks again for reading and commenting! I'm flattered you would take the time to read it, let alone share your thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlapraline70@lapraline70
I'm a queer, kinky switch, married to an amazing woman with whom I enjoy all sorts of fun scenarios. Been into cuckolding for a long time now but also starting to enjoy dominating some very sexy friends.