Lisa Discovers the Glory Box

Story Info
Lisa discovers the pleasure of multiple cocks in a glory box.
1.6k words
4.35
18.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 15 years of marriage, Steve and Lisa had decided they needed to "spice" things up a little bit. At first, this just involved visits to the local strip club, but later progressed to attending a few "swinger" parties where they both realized they were really into exhibitionism. Recently, they had become even more adventurous and had visited the local adult bookstore, and Lisa had actually tried sucking a few cocks at a glory hole in the booths in back. On the one hand, Lisa was thrilled by the excitement of sucking off a strange and totally anonymous cock, but on the other, she had to admit she was totally grossed out by the grimy conditions of the booth.

Steve was surprisingly turned on by the sight of his wife sucking off a disembodied and anonymous cock too. He couldn't explain why, but he was so excited by the whole experience that, on the way home, he had pulled the car off the road and had fucked Lisa right there in the car like a couple of high school kids. The next morning, they agreed that as much as they had enjoyed the experience, the adult book store booth just wasn't Lisa's scene.

So Lisa wasn't quite sure what to make of it when Steve informed her that he had found something totally different, and much much better. Despite her pleading, he wouldn't tell her any more, only that she would find out Saturday. But she trusted her husband, and deep down, she was electrified by the anticipation of the unknown.

The week seemed to drag on forever, but finally Saturday night arrived. That morning, Steve had instructed Lisa to put on something casual and easily removable, and to wear nothing underneath. This piqued her interest even more. She had spent the afternoon getting ready, shaving her legs, putting on makeup, fixing her hair, and then slipping on a little black jersey dress with nothing on underneath. Sexy enough to catch any man's attention, but not so much as to look slutty.

At 8 PM sharp, Steve called out to her and told her it was time to go. They hopped in the car, and Steve drove to a light industrial park on the opposite side of town. When they pulled up to a non-descript office in the park, Lisa wasn't sure what to make of it all.

Then Steve handed her a cloth blindfold and told her to put it on. His voice was warm but firm, and she was eagerly anticipating her surprise, so she quickly complied. Steve asked if she could see anything, and she answered in the negative. She heard his door open and shut, and a moment later, felt her car door open and Steve take her hand.

He guided her out of the car, up the walkway, and through what she could only guess was the door of the office. A moment later, they went through another door, and Lisa could feel a marked change in temperature: the second room was cool compared to the lobby and their car. Steve guided her a few more steps then instructed her to stop.

Steve then began to slide Lisa's black dress up over her head. She was overwhelmed by the excitement, not knowing where they were or what they were doing here. As the dress slipped up above her firm C-cup breasts, her nipples were erect with anticipation.

Steve then took her hand again, and began guiding her forward, and then he guided her through what felt like a curtain or the flap of a tent. And then Steve's comforting hand was gone and Lisa was all alone, as she heard what sounded like the world's longest fly zipper being zipped up or down! Suddenly Lisa heard Steve's somewhat muffled voice tell her she could remove the blindfold.

She reached up to remove the blindfold, and upon removing it, discovered she was in some sort of tall box, probably about 3 feet across both dimensions, and tall enough that she couldn't see over the top. The walls looked to be made of some sort of smooth black cloth. She reached up to touch it, and the feeling reminded her of her neoprene wetsuit she used when they scuba dove. There were several lights overhead that bathed Lisa in light, but other than that, she was in a featureless, four sided chamber.

Lisa looked all around, trying to make sense of her surroundings. As she did, a small slit in the cloth forming the wall opened up to Lisa's left, and an engorged cock pushed through the slit. This sight surprised Lisa, not that she was horrified, it was just unexpected. Just as she was absorbing this unforeseen development, another slit opened and another erect cock emerged from the opposite wall, and within a few seconds, cocks emerged from the other two walls as well. Lisa was veritably surrounded by disembodied cocks! It was like a 3-dimensional glory hole!

Contemplating this opportunity, and remembering her orgasmic experience in the adult book store, Lisa reached out with her hand, grabbed the cock directly in front of her firmly between her thumb and index finger, leaned forward, and engulfed the cock with her mouth. As she bent over, she realized she had to back up slightly, and in so doing, she backed her ass up against the cock emerging from the wall behind her.

Lisa began to bob her head up and down the length of the cock in her mouth, taking time to dwell on the engorged glans with each motion, which elicited a moan of pleasure from whomever the luck man was attached to this cock. As she did, she suddenly could feel the tip of the cock behind her press up against her folds. She was already dripping wet from the excitement of her "predicament" so the cock to her rear easily slid in between her swollen lips and into her moist vagina. The cock then began to pump Lisa's pussy, which produced a moan from Lisa matching that of the owner of the cock in her mouth.

Remembering she had two more cocks at her disposal, Lisa released her hand from the cock to her front, and fumblingly reached to her left and right until she located the two cocks on the adjacent walls. She began to stroke both rhythmically. As she did, she could sense the telltale pulsating of the cock pumping her pussy, as its owner approached climax. After a few more strokes, she heard a loud grunt just as she felt the cock spasm inside of her, filling her pussy with cum.

A moment later, the cock in her mouth began to swell as well and then it also let loose a thick stream of cum that filled her mouth, which she hungrily swallowed down. All the while, Lisa furiously pumped the two cocks in her hands.

As Lisa removed her mouth from the cock in front of her, she realized the cock that had been inside her pussy had already pulled out and disappeared. Freed from these two satisfied cocks, Lisa turned 90 degrees, took the cock that she had been stroking in her left and deftly engulfed it in her mouth. At the same time, she backed her ass up against the cock that had been in her right hand, and feeling her wetness on the tip of his cock, its owner plunged it into her soaking pussy. Glancing to her left and right, she saw that two completely new and fully engorged cocks had emerged from the two slits where the recently spent cocks had been, and reaching out, she grabbed both and began fondling them. Once again, she proceeded to blow the cock to her front, fuck the cock to her rear, and jerk off the two cocks on either side until both her mouth and pussy were filled, and then she turned again to pleasure the cocks in her hands.

And so Lisa's time in the "glory box" progressed ... each time a cock came in her mouth or pussy and disappeared, there were two more erections pulsating from her "fluffing" awaiting her. And as soon as she turned to service the two other cocks, new ones emerged to replace the ones that had just disappeared. This went on for what seemed like an eternity. Lisa lost count of how many cocks she blew and fucked over the course of her time in the box.

As Lisa finished off two cocks with her two willing holes, she realized that new cocks hadn't appeared to her right and left. When the cock in her mouth came and withdrew, and the one in her pussy came and withdrew, she was alone again in her four-sided glory box.

Lisa was drenched! She had cum covering her face and tits, and more ran down the inside of her thighs. She couldn't believe how many men she had serviced in one session! Just then, a zipper in one wall opened (that was the fly sound she heard at the beginning of the night!), and a familiar hand appeared and pushed the wall aside. Standing there, admiring his wife literally painted in cum, Steve was smiling. He reached his hand out, and guided Lisa out of the box through the flap.

As Lisa stepped back out of the box, she looked around the room, but other than she and Steve, it was completely empty. All of her anonymous paramours had already left. Steve handed her a towel to clean herself off, then handed back her dress, and they headed back to the car. As they climbed in, Lisa kissed Steve on the lips and whispered in his ear "thank you, when can we do it again?"