Lisa Had a Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa twisted a mouthful onto her fork, pointed it to her face and leaned down into the pasta. Morgan was already chewing as he watched her place the food in her mouth and finish the mouthful by slowly sucking a singular strand through her perfect Ferrari Red lips, her sitting posture perfect the whole time. How could she be attractive eating spaghetti? She seemed to be making a perfect show of it; her perfect jawline displayed wonderfully throughout.

Lisa savoured the food, expertly prepared by her husband, whom she adored. The sauce was rich with the taste of red wine which had bathed the meat until it was tender and savoury. The fragrance of the fresh basil exploded in her mouth as she bit into a leaf. She quickly sipped the wine to wash it down perfectly; following that with a crunch of the garlicky bread. The meal was magnificent and she felt privileged to have it prepared so lovingly for her. She felt the love in each mouthful - this meal that expressed so much between people who felt so much for each other. With each bite she was reminded of how much she loved this man who cared so passionately for her and her daughter. Yes, she was frustrated by his lack of faith in the longevity of their marriage. But she would outlast this doubt. She would eradicate it with her love. With each passing day, week, month, and year she would win the argument more and more until there was nothing left to doubt.

They ate in silence and she set the pace by eating slowly so as not to make a mess of herself. When they were finished, they took a minute longer to finish their wine and then Morgan collected dishes up, moved them to the dishwasher and stacked them. For dessert he had baked a fruit tart which on and tangy with bright flavours of fresh strawberries and peach. A dollop of clotted cream finished the dish, giving a silky, thick texture that weighed deliciously on her tongue. She watched her husband as they ate. He sat with one arm out on the table, his sleeves rolled back to the elbow showing off a sleek and strong sexy arm. His tie was loosened a little now, showing off a strong sexy neck which could have got him a modelling career ten years ago. She laughed to herself as she imagined him strutting down a catwalk with some blue-steel like expression on his face. Her ex husband had shared in the culinary duties, but had never once eaten anywhere other than in front of the tv; and she'd only ever seen him dress smart for their wedding and a handful of other formal occasions. This man seemed to find her company alone a worthy occasion and made her feel special by presenting himself in a considered and attractive manner most of the time they were together. Despite the small pastry forks, the tarts were finished in seconds.

"Perfect!" She declared as she clanked the small fork onto the plate. "Much like it's creator."

Morgan rolled his eyes, unable to take praise seriously. He cleared the table once again and began tidying away some other cooking paraphernalia. Lisa appeared behind him and placed an arm around his waist onto his torso. "Leave it. I'll clean in the morning." He turned around to face her and found a smiling face of adoration boring her beautiful pale blue eyes into his. "Take your wine and go to the lounge. Put a record on." She handed him a glass and then kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'll be through in a bit."

Morgan strolled casually to the lounge, removing his shoes by the front door as he passed. As he shuffled through records he heard Lisa tiptoe upstairs followed by the scrape of the bathroom door across the floor. He selected a worn Aretha best of, placed it on the turntable, began the mechanism and managed to wipe the disc clean before the needle dropped onto a crackly surface which cleaned up a few bars into Chain Of Fools. He picked up his wine and fell back into the armchair, enjoying the flavours of his meal in his mouth, the lightest trace of Lisa on his lips, diluted with the next sip.

His phone buzzed in his pocket. Looking at it, he saw it was some meaningless Facebook notification. With a swipe and a prod of the thumb he flight-moded the device and threw it on the coffee table. He was done with the world for the night. Aretha was singing Angel when he heard Lisa descend the staircase. He looked up to see the woman standing in the doorway. The jumpsuit was gone. The bra too, displaying her model perfect breasts which curved almost cartoonishly and centred around two perfect flesh tone silver dollar areoles and peaked on her perfect studded nipples. All that remained was jewellery, panties and Jimmy Choos. Morgan ran his eyes down the glamorous sight of his wife (his wife!), naked to her panties; the jewellery giving her body a diamond sparkle. He took an extra beat to appreciate her ankles; still strapped up in the glamorous shoes and with the small ankle chain delicately adorning on the right. Surely these ankles were amongst the highest quality known to the world. Who would have thought that ankles could be such a turn-on? She stood in the doorway, leaning against the door frame once again, there for her husband's pleasure. She gave him ample time to leer and then walked straight over to him and dropped herself in his lap and threw her arms around his neck. He was instantly aroused by the weight of her ass in his groin and the fact that she'd refreshed her lipstick and perfume. She was so glamorous and his attraction to her was whole and consuming.

"Hey, Daddy number 1!" She said cutely.

This was an on going joke which she was repurposing. It was Jeanie who offhandedly called him "Daddy number two" a few months ago. It was a funny moment that summed the girl's innocence up and Morgan had felt in no way belittled by it. But Lisa had silently vowed to alter the hierarchy. He smiled at the joke. She pouted seriously, unwilling to laugh at how horny she was.

"What? You think I'm joking? I ain't joking. You're my Number 1 Daddy!" She kissed him lightly on the lips as she brought his hand around her torso. "Hold me Daddy!" She employed every tactic to turn him on: wriggling in his lap, moving close to him so he was mere centimetres from her skin and breathing in his face. They kissed properly now, lipstick be damned, wet tongues touching as he groped her firmly, smoothing his hands across her body. It was a long and lurid kiss full of lust and teasing sensuality. Morgan made the unusual move of tracing a finger all the way down her leg to her ankle which he caressed lightly, toying with the bracelet. The kiss broke off and he took her breast in his hand gently. He admired the pendant that hung lightly between her breasts as they breathed deeply into each other's eyes. At first he held her pointy nipple in his palm but then cupped his fingers under the lower curve and stroked the nipple lightly with his thumb, staring her in the eyes the whole time.

"I love it when we kiss, baby!" she told him. "Let's go upstairs. I wanna make you feel good."

Sex in the living room was perfectly possible, they'd proved that in the past. In fact they'd christened almost every corner and raised surface of their home in the short time they'd lived here. But undoubtedly the bedroom afforded the most possibility for pleasure. He slapped her knees lightly in agreement and she rose from his lap, taking his hand as he stood up and leading him to the stairs and all the way up. As they ascended, he admired her perfect back and shoulders, watching her body twist slightly with each step. For most of the journey up the staircase her ass was at face level; that same wriggle made it impossible not to grope her with his free hand. She made no complaint.

Arriving in the bedroom she led him all the way to the foot of their super king size before turning to face him and then planting her lips firmly to his once again with unabashed lust and desire. Their mouths parted immediately and tongues began to massage wetness into each other. Morgan placed his hands around her in an embrace as they kissed, pulling her close, feeling her exquisite presence against him. The greatest of human pleasures - to hold a beautiful woman.

Lisa placed one hand around his neck to hold his head in place as she enthusiastically leant in to the kiss. With her other hand she fumbled with his shirt, working it slowly out from within his trousers and placing her hand against the soft down of his belly. Morgan spent about an hour or two a week with a kettlebell - nothing serious or overly transformative. But enough to tone a little and put on a good show for Lisa who insisted he perform in the exact spot where they currently stood as she lay on the bed of an evening. His belly was firm and Lisa was aroused by the muscular feel beneath her fingertips. The kiss continued lustfully and luxuriously as she worked the tie off and the buttons of his shirt open, all with one hand as he groped her ass with both of his. Occasionally they broke away only to stare into each other's eyes. She narrowed hers to express her desire.

"I've been thinking about you all day," she said to him between kisses. "I've been daydreaming about the things you do to me." He tried to contain himself with a deep breath and a low grumble of desire as he exhaled. In his jeans his cock filled the small amount of space available to it and pressed against the material, ready to be hatched. "Some days it's all I can think about." She paused, looking down at her hand under his shirt. "Do you like that just the thought of you waiting for me at home makes me wet?" she asked, looking up into his eyes with innocent curiosity.

Morgan nodded enthusiastically. He could empathise. He too suffered days where his desire overwhelmed him during her absence. The most painful of these was when Jeanie was with them; when it was not so easy to service himself. He'd learned to be strategic and make sure he had ejaculated prior to collecting Jeanie from school so that her Mother did not come home to an all too brief sexual encounter.

The tie gone and the shirt now mostly open, Lisa concentrated her efforts to his belt leaving him to remove the shirt finally. She used both hands to engineer the belt apart and unbutton the jeans as his sexy torso was revealed, matching her nakedness. He couldn't help but stare luridly at her naked body as she undressed him slowly, trying hard to look her in the eyes but failing. Her perfect nipples gazed deep into his eyes, demanding attention be paid to the curve of breast that they accentuated. The jeans were open finally and Lisa hooked her thumbs into the elastic of his boxers and lowered them together with the jeans with firm force, crouching slowly as she pulled them down until she was knelt before him, face to face with his hard cock. It swung freely before her, pre cum soaking the tip. Lisa breathed erotically against it, looking up into her husband's eyes and smiling in a teasing way.

"Oh my," she said coyly with a grin.

Morgan tried to control himself with some deep steadying breaths as he stared down at his stunning naked wife, her skin pale, her flesh inviting as velvet and his cock twitching to be near her. He stroked the hair behind her ears which was meant to be an act of affection but smacked of suggestion that her head be upon his cock. She smiled again at his obvious arousal. He smiled back, not letting go of the idea, no matter how see through he was.

"Don't worry. Have I ever let you down?" Indeed, she had not. "But you know what you get like. And I need your magic ways tonight. Do you mind?"

It was true that she had fellated him into a frenzy on a number of occasions. It was nothing regrettable on either side; neither was it particularly guaranteed. But it was undeniable that if all the elements lined up correctly, then his pleasure mixed potently with his desire and she had little choice other than to lie or kneel there and take the fucking of a lifetime until he'd purged. In all honesty, she was nothing other than impressed and flattered in equal measure. As was he.

"Mind? It's my duty to see you happy."

Lisa could confirm that her second husband was by a large margin the most generous lover she'd ever had. She stood up to meet him face to face once again and kissed his lips lightly to show her gratuity. Just to tease, she also placed the flat of her palm against his balls. He responded with a deep groan of pleasure.

She turned to crawl onto the bed slowly, making a show of bending over and being on all fours in front of him. Morgan stepped out of the jeans and removed his socks in an instant without taking his eyes off her round ass. She continued to crawl slowly up the bed, looking over her shoulder at him, her ass calling to be followed. Morgan, now fully unburdened of clothing, made to follow her, beginning with his knees on the bed. Something instinctual inside him motivated him to reach out, grab her panties and pull them down. As it happened, this coincided with a forward motion from her which resulted in her falling forward and out of the panties more than it can be claimed that he removed them. The result was the same. She fell on her front with a giggle and kicked her legs free of the panties that he held in his grasp. Not the most erotic disrobing, but fun all the same. He enjoyed watching her laugh as she rolled onto her back, her legs opening naturally and her knees bobbing back and forth on the axis of her waist in excitement. He saw the soft wisp of white blonde landing strip pointing directly to her pretty labia below. Her hand naturally arrived at her pussy in seconds; an act of stimulation that was meant for both of them. He knew what she wanted - she was as see through as he had been a few moments ago.

He made a point of starting with the chained ankle. He lifted her leg, placed her heel on his shoulder and turned to kiss the ball of her ankle gently as he ran his palm up and down her leg. Lisa released big relaxing breaths as he made his way along her body, laying his next kiss on a knee which steadied under the touch of his lips. From there he traced the occasional kiss along her body until he was level with her tits. He placed his hand delicately in between her legs and planted his palm flat against the fold of her pussy, probing gently with soft fingertips and discovering the wetness that was emanating from within. He started to kiss her tits softly, taking each nipple in his mouth wholly, flicking his tongue across the nipples as he sucked on each one. He lay flat against her body as he feasted at her chest. Lisa nursed affectionately, stroking his hair and face as he lapped at her tits slowly with a firm need to express his desire for her by claiming such pleasure from her beautiful breasts. Her eyes closed, chin descended and lips smacked as her breathing surrendered itself to the sensations. Morgan kept his eyes open, aware in the moment and concentrated on the task. He watched the areoles tighten and the nipples erect as his actions stimulated her. Concurrently, he felt the touch of her vagina moisten and warm as he worked. Lisa began to utter small moans of stimulation and pleasure and moments later landed her first "baby," barely a whisper.

Morgan moved his body so that he was properly above and between her. Propped on one arm, he stared in her eyes as he pressed his hip against her clit. Her mouth was open and he felt in control of her as she responded to the pleasure of his touch. They kissed lazily and Morgan relaxed his body against her slowly. She felt his whole weight pinning her to the bed and responded by wrapping her long sexy legs around him, the slight graze and dig of a heel into the skin of his lower back. He held her body properly as they kissed, arms hooked under and around her shoulders. She felt a light, cold dampness on the right shoulder where his wet fingers grasped her. They both became aware of the smell. They were touching tongues sensually through open mouths; both grinding against the feeling of Morgan's wet tipped cock pressed between them.

He felt the pull of his cock which wanted to be inside this beautiful women's warmth. The temptation was strong, but he resisted. Like earlier, he kissed her neck, tenderly at first and then closing his mouth over the vein through which her lifeblood flowed. The vampiric desire to bite down and violently consume her flashed across his tongue and made his jaw grasp just a little tighter than appropriate, his molars pushing against the sweet flesh of her neck. She gasped and whimpered at the grip of his teeth and he toyed with her by growling playfully.

"Oh my god! You're gonna tear me apart!" she squealed with a smile in a pretend victim voice.

"What a pleasure that would be," he said as he let go finally. They kissed again and she pushed her tongue hard and deep into his mouth as if to say that the thought of being devoured by him was not wholly unwelcome, though impossible to offer.

Morgan began tracing a line of kisses down her neck, slowly onto her collarbone, slovenly on her breasts again, sweetly down across her belly, affectionately at her stretch marks, and eventually down to her pubic bone. As he descended she bent her knees and opened her legs to accommodate him until he was holding her by the legs with his head between her svelte thighs. Her feet crossed behind his back and now he felt the heels make contact with his upper shoulders. He began by kissing gently at the top of her landing strip. She closed her eyes and breathed a smutty high pitched utterance which she muted with a bite of her bottom lip. He lingered with his mouth above her pussy, giving her a taste of her own medicine; but more than that, he knew that teasing heightened the sensation. Her eyes were still closed, she wanted to be teased.

Lisa's vagina seeped with excitement. The smell was intoxicating and mixed potently with the sight of her warm pink flesh which seemed to have a life of its own. He made a point of breathing close to her so that she could feel his closeness. Suddenly she felt the brush of his nose on her labia as he turned his face to plant another soft kiss on her thigh. She bit her lip again in order to mute a much more heartfelt whine of teasing pleasure. Another followed, even louder, when he spun his face around to kiss the other thigh, this time bringing his cheek to rest flat against her vagina.

"Baby... yeah." Almost a giggle.

He circled his tongue and bit gently on her thigh, purposefully delaying. After a moment he turned his head slowly once more, hesitated for a few seconds, his mouth millimetres from her wet opening, and then landed his open mouth against her pussy. The noise that followed from Lisa's mouth was somewhere between an "oh" and an "ah" but also neither. The sound was firm and prolonged and full of exquisite pleasure. He kissed her there like he kissed her mouth: wet and full of affection. He started slow with his tongue flat, lapping at her much like he did her nipples, soaking up her flavour and stimulating her equally. As he worked, he remembered how they'd sat in the bar maybe an hour ago and he'd watched her taking in the world. Since they'd first met a couple of years ago he'd always seen her as classically, middle-class pretty; the kind of girl who was difficult to picture in a sexual context despite being unbelievably attractive. So to be lost in her wet vagina, despite being in the second year of their marriage, was an experience that retained some surreality. As did the marriage in all honesty.

Lisa's fingers combed through his hair, coming to grip a tuft of it lightly as she opened her legs wider and (subconsciously, he suspected) pulled his head towards her. Her whole groin area was alive and gyrated about both in sync and against his face.

He was still mostly pleasing himself: dipping his face in her fountainous heat, licking the taste of her pussy, indulging the egocentric desire to have her react as the tip of his tongue softly moved her labia around. He'd occasionally make circles with his tongue around her clitoris; making her cry out suddenly and whisper "Morg, baby..." in pleasured, whining utterances.