Lisa Had a Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's mouth made a loud sucking noise and a sensation rippled through him causing him to cry out. She took her mouth away to catch her breath, licking her lips and groaning affirmatively at his pleasure. He'd been lost in a daydream and had only just noticed that she'd stepped things up a notch. He looked down at her and saw her head bobbing up and down on the hard pole of his cock, her eyes staring downwards in concentration. Her right hand held the shaft and moved in sync with her head whilst her left arm held her body balanced at the perfect height above him. Her lips looked as good as they felt and were beginning to shed Ferrari Red all over his cock. Now it was his turn to moan helplessly.

"Oh fuck!" He followed this with a strained vocalisation which sounded to Lisa liked he'd stubbed his toe.

It was these kinds of noises which made her fall back in love with giving head. All too often in the past she'd not gotten this kind of enthusiasm making her presume she just didn't have the knack. That and the feeling of it being over prioritised by lazy partners who didn't seem interested in anything other than being sucked off. Morgan, of course, gave as good as he got; and his pleasure was fascinating to her. Each time she sucked him, she knew she was creating a moment that he would treasure. And that was a hell of a thing.

She took the cock from her mouth and held it against her lips so that she could breathe against it erotically in between large spit-drenched licks.

"I love this cock," she said in an uncharacteristically low voice, almost a shudder. This she followed with more spit and more licking, followed in turn by gently pulling down his foreskin to run her tongue all around his pulsating head. Morgan's breath was in the back of his throat.

She let out a loud "Mmmmmmmmmm" which vibrated the flesh of her mouth onto his cock. "Love my baby's cock," she purred. And it was true. His cock was a good length, nothing monstrous. Pretty was the word she thought of whenever she was face to face with it. She just found his hard cock very attractive. He was always well groomed and his hygiene levels were impeccable. Occasionally she found herself wishing he would just be naked about the house more often, but they'd get nothing done, she supposed. It was absolutely no chore to fellate him and she would make no objection to him shoving it in her mouth if he walked in the room with his hard-on in his hand; as on a couple of occasions he had.

Now Morgan growled affectionately at the pleasure, his eyes meeting hers. It was time to mix it up again, she realised. Her lips smacked again as she pulled up from his cock. She climbed astride him with silent grace, sliding her pussy down onto his raging hard cock with a sensual ease that her spit and their cum had combined to permit. He took hold of her by the ass as she gently settled on top of him. Lisa emitted a pained and almost silent utter from her open mouth as she brushed hair back behind her ear, the look in her face turning serious as the pleasure of his cock overwhelmed her.

He held her lovingly by the ass as she slowly rode his cock; that openmouthed expression constant and her eyes locked on his as she peaked and lowered against him. What wasted years his life had been before she'd come along. Could one even claim to be alive if they could not feel this woman in their grasp? Surely the universe, if it had any meaning at all, was in existence to bestow such pleasures upon its inhabitants? He brought a hand to her face and offered the bent tip of his thumb to her mouth. Her pace was still steady. She brought her hand to his as she sucked lightly and lovingly on his thumb, her eyes closed, the gorgeous sensation of his cock filling her pussy beautifully.

"I love you," Morgan said matter of factly.

Lisa, her eyes closed and pace unbroken, nodded emphatically as she responded "I love you," in agreeance, the words only slightly muddled by the thumb in her mouth. Like his cock, the thumb tasted of her vagina, something which only heightened her connection to the man she was astride.

Morgan allowed himself a moment to take in the scene. This woman, undoubtedly the love of his life, knelt upright over him, barely able to utter the words I-love-you through her pleasure as she consumed his dick over and over again. It was almost too much yet simultaneously the most natural thing in the world.

She took the thumb from her mouth and he automatically replaced his hand on her hip, holding her properly with both hands again. She continued to bounce sensually on top of him, moving her hands slowly down to her belly again which she stroked erotically, centring the collective sensation of sexual pleasure within her. Morgan got the sense she was less and less aware of her own actions and was becoming lost in the moment.

Lisa began to "ooh" and "ah" more, her face beginning to look more pained. Morgan noticed this. He would have a few more moments of pleasure and then would take over. He presumed that she wanted him to make good on the work they'd done preparing her to be penetrated in the ass and so far that was a him-in-charge operation. Oh well, if I must, he joked to himself, full of disbelief at his good fortune.

He sat upright to meet her and began kissing her, signalling he was ready to take over. Lisa opened her eyes, waking from her stupor. She surprised him by moving quickly and grabbing his wrists again, wrestling him back into a lying position once more, and falling forward until their bodies were parallel and horizontal.

"I want you to cum in me," she said decisively in his face. He nodded in response as he kissed her. What the fuck was she expecting? He always came in her. There had only been a handful of occasions where his semen had come to rest anywhere externally on her body. "My pussy - I want you to cum in my pussy." He just nodded, unable to argue. Unwilling. Given his current state this woman could ask him to stab himself in the hand and he probably would not question it. "I stopped taking my pill. I want you to get me pregnant." This caught his attention. Her rhythm broke finally and proceedings came to a halt as they stared deep into each others eyes. She touched his face gently and asked, "would you like that?" Not a single one of his exes had ever spoken of pregnancy as anything other than unwanted, to be avoided. "Would you like another little Jeanie? Because I wanna have your baby. I wanna carry your child. Nothing would make me happier than to walk around with your baby in my belly for nine months; and for us all to be together. A family of us."

He felt the need to explain that they couldn't possibly be any more together. That a biological child could not possibly be loved any more than he already loved her first child. That he didn't need to own a human being to love the way he already loved. But fuck! He was so horny!And this dirty bitch was clutching the tip of his cock with her tight lips so sweetly that his need to cum had rendered him speechless. He managed an aggressive nod accompanied by a grunt of desire and affirmation.

"I want you to cum your seed into me. I want it inside me," she said in a filthy voice as she started up the motions once more, "swimming around inside me." She was back to her horny seductive voice, talking like she meant business. "Breed me. Breed my little pussy. Make me a Mummy again. Your little Mummy. I want Daddy no1 to make Mummy pregnant." They were still face to face as she squirmed upon his cock, working it slowly and drawing as much pleasure from this highly charged moment that was possible. "Everyone is gonna know that you fucked me. They're gonna see my belly and know that you had your way with me and you fucked your hot gorgeous cum into me and that I'm just a whore for you." Morgan was surprised. He'd presumed that the moment would take on a more sacred feel and that any sordidness would be washed away. But Lisa seemed only to be spurred on by the reality of the consequences. She had never spoken dirtier to him.

She stayed parallel to him, their bodies pressed together and their lips sporadically meeting as she spoke, her body starting to rock back and forth on the tip of his cock. When she'd been upright upon him the feeling had been of being deep within her womb. Now the mouth of her vagina held the tip of his painfully hard cock perfectly, the warm flesh of her insides causing every nerve in his cock to explode with pleasure; pleasure which reached out into his brain and controlled his entire self. She picked up the pace a little and started to bounce her perfect ass into the air to work a perfect action on his cock, still mostly working the tip but occasionally giving into a stroke of his entire length. He groaned loudly and she grinned triumphantly at the way she could control his pleasure. She'd let go of his wrists now and was intermittently propping herself up on his shoulders and lying against him.

Morgan was beyond euphoria. Her gorgeous nipples stroked against his chest, her dirty grin directly in his face as she bopped upon him. Their combined body heat was risen now that they were pressed against one another. Lisa licked the sweat from her top lip and ran the occasional hand through her hair which was ragged with excitement. Her body was slick with sweat and she was breathless with the strength of their combined sexual energy. Regardless, there was still enough air in her lungs to make words.

"You're my Daddy and I'm your whore!" she declared loudly through the grin with a full stroke of his cock. Morgan groaned loudly through his teeth as if he'd been punched in the stomach. "Gimme your cum, Daddy. Whores are good for nothing but cum."

Now she was properly fucking him; her bulbous ass rising and descending quickly on the full length of his cock bringing him closer to his ejaculation.

"And you. What do you think I keep you around for? Hmm? Your sole purpose here is to make my dinner and cum in me. Can you do that? Can you cum in my little pussy? You're no fucking use to me unless you can fuck my pussy 'til I'm pregnant." She slapped his face suddenly to accentuate the point and felt his body tense up in response. "I love it when you fuck my ass but I need you to make me pregnant!" His eyes took on a look of aggressive determination that told her she'd crossed a point of no return. Which made her happy.

Morgan felt that one decisive stroke of her pussy which set his body on course to completion. The moment slowed and intensified and he felt every inch of her body which pressed against him and worked his cock to ecstasy. He was struck with the image of her when they first met properly. He saw Jeanie's frisbee which landed at his feet bringing them both into his life; Jeanie running towards him in her unbalanced toddler way. "Throw!" she'd shouted gleefully. Then Lisa, stood before him with a friendly smile as Jeanie returned again and again with the frisbee, her now ex husband in the background, uninterested.

In the here and now, Lisa's tongue worked it's way into his mouth in between shallow, pained breaths and he was once again in awe at the contrast between the woman whom he'd met that day and the one who fucked the joy into him as he lived and breathed and begged to be inseminated.

He held her body firmly with an almost violent grasp and kissed back heavily into her mouth. Lisa was filled with the same triumphant pleasure she felt when she scored in netball at school; all just to know she had brought him to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Lis...."

"Yeah?..." she responded with a nod, her eyes wide. He nodded back, his eyes now squeezed shut and a large intake of breath. "Come on! I want it in my pussy! In my pussy! Breed me..." She felt his cock go harder than ever before as his body started to convulse and his upper torso shot upwards and forwards only to collapse backwards immediately, his groin thrusted upwards into her and his back arched. She let out a satisfied and happy moan as she felt his semen splatter against her cervix. She shot upright and made the sexiest show possible of milking him for the full orgasm; bouncing her body in full view for his pleasure as he held her by the hips and ass; pulled her back and forth and up and down as he growled his orgasm through a red face of tension and pleasure. His body convulsed and every muscle and nerve within his being combined to throw every ounce of cum out of him, through his cock and into her welcoming pussy.

Lisa was pleased. Very pleased. She smiled as she continued to gyrate on top of him. He'd become super sensitive now and normally she would toy with the tip of his cock a little, but there were other things to consider. Somehow she managed to manoeuvre herself to the side and on her back with him still inside her. She lifted her legs a little to make sure he was as deep as he could be.

"Stay there. I want every drop."

Morgan was breathless and happy to oblige. He collapsed against her and wriggled slightly as if to empty himself and wallow in her used wetness. Lisa held him lovingly and kissed his lips; gently at first but moving up to wet tongue kisses which were more sedate now given that the intensity had peaked. Eventually his cock went limp and he fell to her side, nestling in against her chest. She stroked his hair and called him baby until he fell asleep.

Morgan woke suddenly some hours later. The room was dark and he questioned where he was at first. Lisa. Where was Lisa? Was he dreaming? Was Lisa a dream? He reached out and felt the full space of their super kingsize. This, coupled with her smell on the sheets, assured him that reality was still reality. His eyes focused and he could see light in the hallway which experience told him was coming from the bathroom. He switched on a bedside lamp and sat on the edge of the bed surveying their discarded clothes. Her smell was intoxicating and brought back the memory of their fucking a few hours ago.

"I love it when you fuck my ass but I need you to make me pregnant!"

He made his way through the dark to the bathroom. Pushing the door open he found his angelic wife standing before the large mirror above the sink lit only by the built in light. She was still naked and still wearing the Jimmy Choos and the ankle bracelet. She seemed to be assessing her body, focusing mostly on her belly. Morgan walked up behind her and put his arms around her from behind and they made eye contact in the mirror.

As his groin pressed against her ass he felt the first pang of desire and the need reawaken within him despite he's satisfaction earlier in the night being total. He buried his face in the nape of her neck and breathed in deep. The scent was a wonderful concoction of the impassioned mess they'd made of one another. Lisa smoothed her hands across his arms which she'd admired over dinner. She felt needed, desired and even feminine in his grasp; and when she felt his hard cock press against her rear she too felt her urges revive. Morgan brought his right hand to his face, licked his fingertips slovenly and then placed his hand between her ass where he immediately started smoothing the wet across her hole.

"Sorry baby," she said, "but we need to save every drop." She reached back with one hand to caress his face in order to soften the blow of somewhat bad news. "You can fuck my ass again once you've got me pregnant." Then she bent forward to lean over the sink, rising a little on her tiptoes and pushing her ass back into his now rock hard cock.

Morgan felt his libido land like a Ferrari hitting the asphalt at 100mph as he took in the filthy sight of his wife bent over before him, peach lips on display from behind, expecting to be inseminated. She looked over her shoulder, her messy white blonde hair slightly covering her face.

"Now get to it!" she demanded, "Mummy wants another baby."