Lisa - Mistress of Minette

Story Info
Old college girlfriend relates oral enthusiast pleasures
3.3k words
4.46
4.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/14/2022
Created 01/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
451 Followers

This is the third of Lisa's emails to me. Calling her a "girlfriend" isn't really accurate, we were more a "serial one-night stand" scene. We hooked up a handful of times, and she was one randy wench, to be sure. Anyway, I have reconnected with her from ten states away many years later and have enjoyed asking her all sorts of sexual questions, and her answers invariably have proven provocative and highly illuminating. Lisa is one of the most independent and resilient people I know. She's okay with posting this, as long as I change names and location, the usual things, so I have done that. Here goes.

Hi Jimbo

I know you wrote months ago, sorry I haven't gotten back to you. These are crazy times of course, and the cabin-fever part has gotten old with the omicron and everything, although there is some improvement on that front for me at least. I've been "busy" and you will likely want to know about it all, and I'll tell you about it shortly but sorry anyway for taking so long.

So many questions! Don't you have some other girls to ask? Nosy boy. Or maybe, knowing you, you are doing some sort of grand survey or something. You know by now I am not going to answer all of what you ask, so I am not even going to apologize.

Minette. Never heard of it. But it sounds like you have been rooting around some old English Victorian pornography, and of course those folks had words for all sorts of things we don't use anymore. "Quim" I like, not so nasty as cunt or twat. But gamahauche? Spare me.

But yes, you could say I am a minette enthusiast. Maybe even an aficionado, certainly experienced. It really is sort of amazing when I think about how many cocks I have taken in my mouth, each one different, almost all enjoyable, one way or another.

Minette sounds better than "blowjob" anyway. I personally have never liked that term. "Suck" is fine, sounds a bit dirty and the times I have told a guy I want to "suck" him is often a treat, the way his eyes light up and he gets some excitement going down there. If I'm feeling really dirty I'll say "suck you off" which sounds even nastier.

So you bring up the size thing again. Jeez.

Big cocks are a pain in the ass. I've told you that before.

Sorry, didn't mean it to come out that way. And no, I am going to anticipate your next email and next question -- NO and NEVER. I know some girls like it in the ass, but I won't. I can guarantee that. And a big one up there? Forget it.

But back to the size thing, which you guys seem to fixate more on than anyone would ever guess. Rather than worrying about what it can do, stamina, all of that stuff, no it always seems to be the size, like you are a better man, the bestest stud ever if you got a whopper.

I will admit that size can be a turn on visually, and maybe even if thinking about it, and the sight of an erect hefty one is sweet, to be sure. But here's the main thing -- the best cock is the one attached to a decent guy. A real human who is good and kind and doesn't have an ego that fills up the room and doesn't try to pressure you into doing something you don't want. And my experience, which as you know is extensive, indicates that most guys with big dicks are big dicks themselves and you can have them, thankyou very much.

And if it's not too big you can just do so many more fun things with one.

So here is a place where size is nice though -- I love a guy with some nice big hanging balls. Now there is some fun potential!

I've seen all kinds, you would be surprised. A big cock with tiny balls. Big eggs on a skinny runt of a penis. It is nice to have proportion, and all other things being equal, a big tall sturdy guy is likely to have a dick and balls to match, but that is not always the case.

But balls? Sweet to have them to play with. You can lick them, suck them, roll them around in their sack, watch and experience them rise up when an erection gets serious, especially nice to feel them in your hand when the guy is coming, his hips moving, his ass contracting.

But unlike a long cock that some guy has decided he can ram into your throat, there's no way balls can hurt you, so size is definitely fine. Early in my career I wondered if more sperm is produced if you got big ones, but I can pretty much say that if that is so, there are so many other things that affect a good semen load, it is not the size of the ship that matters.

Some guys don't like having their balls played with. And that's okay. Not everyone is the same, and I figure it's like my nipples or any other part of someone's body, if they're sensitive then maybe you can only handle contact in a limited way, or only a way you want yourself, and I respect that. But I am always a little disappointed when I have a guy who doesn't like bollocks play. Like having one course removed from a multi-course dinner.

You remember Steve Williams on the fourth floor of Dempster? Pretty much a big lug, I didn't much care for him as a person, but he was harmless in a goofy kind of way, and like with you, I spent a few nights in his bed. Now he had some nice jewels. They hung big and heavy when he was soft, but just a few minutes licking them (and I loved his smell) and his erection would get going and they would do their rise-up business and wait there right next to the root of his penis, ready to dump their sperm load, which they knew was coming along quick.

God they were beautiful. He was one of the few guys where l liked having the light on when we were fooling around, usually I liked working in the dark, with my looks and all, but with him it was so nice to see them.

He used to like to straddle my chest and dangle them into my mouth. That was some fun. For both of us. He's scrunch up his face and make wonderful little whimpering noises while I sucked them and ran my fingers up and down his shaft and rubbed his -- what's it called? The perineum, hope I spelled that right. Some folks say "taint" but that just sounds stupid. And that's one place if you have your fingers there, you can feel the pulse when the guy comes, it is marvelous. Pulse, pulse, pulse with your fingertips, and barely a moment later after each one the warm soppy pulse of sperm in your mouth. I live for that.

Which brings me to another one of your questions. I usually don't like to look at a guy when I am sucking him. Most of the time my eyes are closed, or focused on the task at hand, as it were. I like to focus on the feel of a cock in my mouth, the smell, smoothness and hardness of the shaft and head.

I think a lot of guys have seen too much porn, well, okay, not just think that, I know that, and I think they get off on the idea of some handsome slut looking up at their face while pleasuring their cock and giving them some sort of adoring, worshipful look while given the privilege -- the privilege! -- of nourishing at the holy fountain of their manhood.

Spare me. I like pleasing guys, that's not the issue, but I don't need, usually, to look at their face to know that I'm doing a good job in that department. I can tell easy enough by how they're moving, whether their legs have gotten stiff, their balls anxious, the sounds coming out of their mouth, how tense their whole body is.

So you asked about circumcised guys vs not, and my preferences, etc.

Again, totally depends on the guy the thing's attached to. I don't have a strong feeling one way or another. About the only general comment I can make is that if a guy isn't clean, it's likely going to be worse if he's got foreskin. The naked prick head is not going to be such a problem, again, if we are talking even moderately clean.

The French Canadians were all uncircumcised, the local Vermonters, at least the white guys, mostly the opposite.

But there are differences when it comes to playtime, and I think there is probably a bit more variance among the uncut fellows. Some of them have cock-heads that are super sensitive, almost like they are so used to wearing an overcoat on, they don't like it out in the open too much, unprotected or something. For those guys, you just learn to do most of your playing with the skin, sliding it up and down. Some guys even, not too many I know, would even prefer when I sucked them to leave their skin around their cockhead until the very end, and even then I would need to be careful.

I have known some guys with foreskin so tight that you really need to pull it down before he gets serious stiff, or there is some trouble getting his head clear. I imagine that is an issue for them, and I suppose for me too, at least in the moment.

But YMMV. I have to tell you something. One of the things that goes through my head (don't laugh, it is true) is that when I first meet a guy who I know is Jewish, I immediately flash on his naked dick-head, I know I won't be getting any foreskin later. Isn't that strange? And I have had a few jewish guys where my imagination of his prick turns out to be exactly right. Just thinking about seeing his naked prick head would get me wet.

Which reminds me of a joke. Ready?

What do you get when you squeeze a synagogue? (think I spelled that right.)

Wait for it...

Jews!

You gotta say it fast.

Jacob Goldsmith had a fabulous cock head, one of the ones I remember. This was one of those that was a little too large for comfort, so we never actually fucked. I wouldn't have wanted to, for reasons I have explained earlier about my own modest dimensions and all that.

But he was a big guy, over six feet, and his cock was really a beautiful number. He had big nuts too, and I liked seeing him half erect, his big balls hanging there, before they rose up, and his shaft laying half stiff on top of them. No dessert ever looked better. I get damp just thinking about that sight.

It's funny, sometimes sex is the easiest simplest thing in the world. Then sometimes, because it is dealing with two people with different ideas, it's the most complicated. I don't know exactly why it works this way.

You can't suck cock all day long. I've come close a few times, well not literally all day, but usually it takes more than one guy in the room, and as I've told you, that hasn't happened all that often. And it gets complicated for a bunch of reasons and can actually get tiresome, not that you've ever expect me to say that. But much better, you can "think" about sucking cock all day. And if you can get your guy to "think" about him getting his cock sucked for the whole day, then it can be a lot of fun, and then the trick is either to make it last as long as possible, or more often in those college days, with young eager cocks, doing a guy once and letting him recover then taking a long time on the second round.

But! Let me tell you about the latest stuff, which I imagine you might have trouble believing.

Bondage!

Ha! bet you never, ever thought I would be into that, and I'm not really, except for it being recent. You know how much I want control, need control, so can you imagine me tied up and not being able to move? Yeah, I suppose you can. But it is complicated.

My latest semi-regular guy, we've been "together" sorta, for over six months now. Steven, he's sweet, not demanding, smells good, I like staying at his place. It was only maybe six weeks ago he said how would I feel about getting my hands tied together while he ravished me in bed?

He's got one of those old brass beds with railings on it and it suddenly occurred to me that maybe he had done something like this with some earlier girl. The bed is perfect for this, places at the head and foot and lots of railings with ways to attach rope.

I confess this weirded me out a little and I told him no way.

He was patient and talked it through, when he said stuff about "safe words" I knew this had been part of his routine before.

He changed tack, wondered if instead of the bed I would mind having my hands tied behind me while I sucked him. Like on my knees, so no finger work, just my mouth. This was a little more appealing but to be honest, I didn't like where he was going with this.

Lot of it has to do with trust, and while I figured I could trust him about as well as anyone, it was still an odd idea. Helpless, immobile. At the total mercy of your partner.

So, what do I do? What any reasonable person would do.

Swap the table. Told him the only way I could imagine this was that I would have to do it to him first.

This took him by surprise, but I cannot imagine why, it seems fair enough. I didn't promise that I would accommodate him, only that this part would need to happen first, and then maybe after I thought about it all, I might let the reverse happen.

He agreed pretty much right away, which told me something about how much he wanted to do me.

And you know what! Jesus fucking christ it was a hoot.

I was nervous the first night we tried it. He showed me his ropes, how to tie knots, which ones were good, how not to get too tight on wrists or ankles, even the "safeword" business.

Know what he uses as his?

Stonehenge. Guy is something out there I guess, but it made sense, a Brit fancier all the way, and maybe he just likes the sound of it.

Okay, so imagine this. Clothes off in his room, nice clean sheets on his bed. I tie hands to each corner of the top part of the bed, just like he showed me, not too tight, but enough so he can't wiggle out of them. By the time I was fastening his feet to the bottom corners in a spread eagle, his cock is already hard. Just from nothing more than being tied. I had to laugh, and he had a funny look on his face, like he didn't know what I was laughing about.

Short skinny guy, flat stomach, and his cock pointing up towards his head, almost to his navel. Oh he looked sweet.

So then the fun begins. I lick his armpits (told you he smells nice) and got him squirming around. Gave him what we call a "breast rub" which is me dragging my nipples, which had gotten hard just from the preliminaries, all over his body, top to bottom. Stopping so that he can suck on them for a bit with his lips. His cock is twitching away to beat the band. (Of course you remember I don't have much in the way of a chest, flat as a boy's, and time and a little more weight since you knew me hasn't changed that.) But I got nipples and we both get aroused when I do this.

If I had wanted to, I could have sucked him off right then and he would have come in three minutes, he was that hard.

But no, this was the good part. I could take as long as I wanted. He was my prisoner, control was absolutely, completely mine. I could have left him and gone into the kitchen for a sandwich and a beer and there was nothing he could do. Ha!

But no, he looked too damn good stoked out there on the bed.

It was a solid hour of fun. I wasn't doing stuff to him the whole time, I would stop and just stroke some non-sex part of his body sometime, a thigh or an arm, just looking at him while he kept looking at me, my cunt, my nipples, with hunger, deep down hunger.

I took time off to straddle his face, let him lick me. He's said more than once how my smell gets him going. Did it both ways, holding onto the head railing with my hands while I ground into him, then reversed, so his nose is almost in my ass and he's tonguing me. It wasn't so much my own pleasure that was good, just watching his cock bob, ramrod stiff, around while he tongued me and I knew he was dying, absolutely dying, to get his own pleasure handled.

So I teased him for an hour. Sometimes I'd lick just his shaft, no head, sometimes I would get close, nuzzle his balls, use one hand to barely graze his cock, while he's trying to push his pelvis into me, anything to get more contact, but I would hold back, never let him get too aroused.

But even I got impatient after awhile, and finally took him in for a proper suck.

Like maybe two minutes at the end, all it took. He shot real hard -- real hard. Probably the biggest mouthful of semen that I ever got out of him, pushing his hips like a madman and the most wonderful noises coming out of his mouth.

It was super. I left him tied up while his prick shrank, got a couple beers and some pretzels in the kitchen. Came back, slowly untied him and we had a snack there on the bed. His eyes shown like the brightest of stars, he looked as happy as I had ever seen him.

So, he finally says, looking hard at me. You think you would consent to a round yourself?

I'll have to think of a safeword first, I told him and that made him laugh.

Why not use mine, he says. I shook my head. Told him I'd have to think of a good safeword first. Didn't say I wouldn't go through with his little fantasy, only that I might.

That was two weeks ago. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed like it might be fun. And I totally trust him. No way it could happen without that.

I bet you want to know what happened. That's for later, maybe another email. All I'll say right now is my safeword, so you can file that away.

Ready? Mustard.

Don't ask me why, it just appeals. Spread it over something good? Yep. Spicy? Yes. Who knows, I just like it.

More later,

hang in there Jimbo, a kiss to your cock

Lisa

yowser
yowser
451 Followers