All Comments on 'Lisa Needs It'

by Olddirtyman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

Please we need more of this great story!!!!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 9 years ago
Hot

This story is HOT! I also really like that he isn't an asshole to her. Humiliation is not arousing. Arrogance, aggressively taking what he wants, and creating such arousal in her that she will submit to anything he asks IS hot.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 9 years ago
Very Arousing!

This story sure got me hot! There were a few spelling and grammatical errors, but they didn't detract from the sexual energy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nuther

monkey aids tale

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bra size

Please learn a bit more about bra sizes and how they work. You've written she has a 22 inch waist and 36 inch hips, but then you've given her a 42D cup size. The numbering before the cup size is not an indicator of volume of the breasts, it is the measurement in inches of the band underneath the breasts, the bit which hugs the torso. So there can't be such a vast difference between her waist and higher up on her torso, she'd look like a freak. So many writers make this mistake. A slim woman with large breasts would be a 32D or 32DD, a slim girl with massive breasts would be a 32EE or 32F. The letters represent the volume of the cup, not the number. A curvier woman with large breasts would be a 36E or 36F etc. Someone who wear a 42D bra would be rather chubby, with relatively (i wouldn't say small) but smaller breasts than you describe as the meat in the D cup is spread across her larger frame. She'd need to be a 42FF or 42G to have large conical tits with that frame (but she'd still be fat.) Sorry for waffling but i just want to drill this information in because you make the same mistake (as do so many other writers) in many of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Repetitive? Of course. Consider the process.

Nothing original? Again consider the topic.

Exaggerations are part of genuine life. Some people repeat the ingredients like its a recipe. This author takes the same ingredient and makes a better dish.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get real

12 inch Dick?! Get real. Only Jared Fogle has a foot long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it, but...

Great story. Agree with the positive comments.

Two things:

You keep dropping words out of the sentences. Like you never read it over or you think they are all there.

And the reader's comment on breast size is accurate. A 42D is either 46 around the tits and a 42 band or 42 around the tits and a 38 band. For bigger tits, go higher in the alphabet.

BruneauBruneauover 4 years ago
Sexy and comical!

I enjoyed this fantasy!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Good read hot sex! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Pathagarus" If you had gotten even close to spelling that correctly it wouldn't have been nearly as hilarious. Then I read on and realized you're actually illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

""It was an excellent essay. But, it had a few rather glaring grammatical errors." If that the metric, then this story deserves an F, because it had a LOT of glaring grammatical errors. Far too many to count, in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave up at 12 inch.

BlakeHardlyBlakeHardlyover 1 year ago

I believe Lisa would be a fantastic, naughty slut to spend a weekend with. Perhaps some sexy lingerie in their next go round?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not the least interested in spending a weekend with a slut. But, I would be interested in a quality woman, loving, honest, with a healthy libido and no need or desire to be treated like a cum dumpster by some asshole. But if you read this site too long, you might think that kind of woman doesn't exist anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"...firm ass the stuck out so far..."

It amazes me how MANY mistakes there are on the simplest words in stories about teachers!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlddirtyman@Olddirtyman
Olddirtyman was born. While this has been disputed by many leading experts it is nonetheless true. The rest, as they say, is history.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES