Lisa Owns Me

Story Info
F/m anal gentle femdom.
1.4k words
3.99
13.3k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrazO
TrazO
64 Followers

I woke up before Lisa and headed to the bathroom. After two steps I remembered how last night ended, and that I had a plug in my butt. She'd said it would stretch me, and I'd be glad for the stretching when she punished me this morning.

She's gotten rough with me before, but usually with scenarios. She's never told me to expect actual punishment. I love her, she loves me, but she's scared me a lot lately.

I thought I had to poop, but maybe that was the plug? Was I allowed to take it out? I definitely had to pee, so I decided to deal with that first. I didn't expect that having something in my ass would make it hard to pee, but it did.

I went back to bed and wrapped her up in a spoon. She rubbed her ass into my groin and I realised she was awake.

"If you took that plug out without permission you're going to be very sorry."

"I didn't."

"Good boy. Do you have to poo?"

"I don't know. It feels like I do, but maybe that's the plug."

She twisted around. "Ok. Roll over and let's see."

"Lisa, my darling, having you check my butt for poo is probably the least sexy idea you've ever had."

She laughed. "You're right. Roll over so I can take the plug out and you can go to the bathroom and figure it out yourself."

I rolled over, ass up. She pulled the toy out enough so that the widest part was in my anus. It was stretchy and painful.

I groaned. "You can take it out anytime, Lisa."

She rotated it. "Yes I can. Or I could hold it right here for the next hour or so. Which should I do?"

Ugh. "Remove it when you want to, Mistress." I've never called her that before. I'm not sure I even meant it.

"Oh my god, you're pandering!""

"Is it working?"

She laughed. "Not even a bit." She started pulling the plug slightly in and out, stretching and contracting my asshole with the thickest part of the plug. It was excruciating.

"Baby, you're killing me." She really was. I was moaning and trying to squirm away.

"Call me Mommy."

I was in serious pain, but I don't usually think to lie to her. "I don't think calling you mommy is sexy. It kind of weirds me out."

She kept working her toy in me. "Ok, baby, that's fair. We all have our own fantasies."

"I don't have to be your mommy, but you'll always be my sweet baby boy."

"Please take it out." I was under duress. She kept moving the plug in and out. She clearly wasn't going to stop until I gave her what she wanted.

"Please take it out, Mommy."

She twisted the plug and pulled it gently out. I gasped with relief.

"It's completely clean. You probably don't need to poop."

i was slightly pissed off. "I probably don't need status reports on whether I've gotten your ass toys dirty either, but here we are." The very second I stopped talking I realised exactly how stupid saying that to her right now was.

She laughed delightedly. "Oh baby, you're so funny this morning! Keep that sense of humor! You're gonna need it!"

I rolled to face her. 'Are you really going to hurt me? I don't want to be afraid of you."

"I won't hurt you too much. Just enough for you to learn your lesson." She said the words with confidence, but she seemed concerned.

I took a breath and it caught in my throat. "I don't feel like myself right now. Can you hug me for a while first?"

She pulled me in. "For as long as you want, baby."

I took a shuddering breath, my face between her breasts while I held her close. I didn't start crying, but, tears were flowing from my eyes. When did i become such a wuss? I've never been this way.

She must have felt my tears on her breasts. "Oh baby, what's wrong? The punishment is off today! Don't worry! What's the matter? Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying. I'm fine."

"Your eyes are leaking. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I really don't." And I didn't. I've never been so sappy. "I don't know what's going on."

"We'll figure it out. We can stay here all day."

That sounded like a great idea. "Let's try that, please?" With my face in her chest and her arms wrapped around me, I felt safe and protected. Soon I fell asleep.

***

I woke up with her gently rubbing my hair. "Did you sleep, Lisa?"

"Not really. I've been thinking."

"Thinking about?"

"I want to hear from you first."

While I was sleeping things had ordered themselves in my mind somewhat. "Ok. I'll try."

Where to start? "So, you're a girl."

"Nice detecting, Sherlock. Did my vagina give me away?"

I pulled back. "Never mind."

She hugged me in again and stroked my head. "I'm sorry baby. Tell me what you're thinking."

"This is really hard."

"That's what he said!" I turned my head up and looked at her face. She seemed very pleased with herself.

"You're not nearly as funny as you think you are, Lisa."

"Oh yes I am." She kept rubbing my head. "I'm sorry. I want to hear what you have to say. Maybe I'm just just nervous about hearing it."

I had some words. "So being a girl is very different from being a boy."

"Especially when you have to pee."

I looked at her and didn't say anything. I was getting mad. Then I had an insight.

"You're being a brat. You want me to punish you."

"Pfft. Don't. be silly."

"Baby, you can read my mind. You think I can't read yours too? I pay attention."

She looked surprised, but, then thoughtful. "Um, maybe."

"Maybe your ass." I reached around and squeezed one of her cheeks. Then I swatted it. "If there's a price to pay for me, there's one for you too.

"We could call it even?"

"How is that fair? I owe you one. Or more."

"Tell me what you wanted to say."

"Um, not this morning, ok? I need more time to figure it out." My thoughts about how I was feeling weren't really coherent.

After a minute she said, "Ok. Tomorrow though. Promise."

I sighed. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"Ok baby. Go use the bathroom and shower, then come back."

When I came back she was lying on her left side with her head propped up and resting on her palm. She patted the mattress next to her and said, "Lie here. Face down."

My heart started beating faster. "I thought I wasn't being punished today?

"You're not being punished unless you don't do what I say. Come on." She patted the mattress again.

I looked at the sheet covering her groin and didn't see a bulge. "Please don't fuck me. I'm still really sore." She had pegged me with her feeldoe for hours last night. That I needed to ask her not to fuck my sore behind rather than just refuse to let her was something we'd need to talk about.

"Just get over here now."

I lay down where she told me to. She rolled over on me, putting her leg across my buttocks and her right hand in my hair. She gently kissed the back of my neck. "You have no idea how much I love it when you do what I say. Especially when you'd obviously rather not."

"Do you like giving me orders?"

She kept rubbing my hair while breathing on my neck. She whispered, "I like it when you're my good boy."

I sighed and relaxed, and just enjoyed the attention. I had unresolved issues about how our relationship had changed, and had never considered myself anyone's boy since childhood, but, I loved being adored by her. Belonging to her. So many confusing feelings.

She felt my surrender and took a deep breath. "I can't believe we haven't been doing this the whole time."

She rubbed herself on me, using her legs, feet, hands, torso. She kissed my neck and back with gentle touches of her lips. It made me feel more loved than I've ever felt.. For some stupid reason my eyes got wet.

I half rolled into her and squirmed against her body. I put my hands up and held her head against me. "Whatever issues I might have, I love you so much that it scares me."

I hadn't meant to say the part about it scaring me. It just came out.

"Me too, baby."


TrazO
TrazO
64 Followers