Lisa's Friends Get My Cock Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa and I have Emily to stay for the weekend.
11.9k words
4.65
20.6k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers

Note to reader - This is a follow up story to 'Lisa's friends get my cock out.'

Although I have tried to create some context at the start of this story and referred back, it will read better if you read the previous part first.

Enjoy.

It had been nearly a month since my girlfriend Lisa and I had hosted one of our barbecues.

They were always well attended but on that evening when the guest's had dispersed, Lisa's best friend Helen and her 19 year old daughter Emily, had stayed on for some post event drinks.

Helen and Lisa were joined at the hip and they had been best friends since school. Now in their early 40s they were as close as ever.

They were both similar ladies. Both were big girls but not fat as such, but voluptuous with big tits and nice rounded bums.

Helen was a single Mum to Emily and Lisa always gave her support when she needed it.

On the evening after the barbecue things had definitely got out of hand.

The girls were in very high spirits following an afternoon of drinking and I was horny trying to get rid of the remaining guests in order to get Lisa all to myself.

When Helen and Emily had hung on drinking with Lisa, the girls had got a little frisky and on seeing my stiff dick making a tent in my shorts, had insisted I got it out.

The four of us ended up having a very interesting evening which resulted in Emily sucking her first cock and swallowing her first load, Lisa getting licked and fucked in front of her two friends, and Helen taking a second load but only after she had been licked to numerous orgasms.

Like I said it got out of hand.

Lisa and I didn't officially live together but didn't spend many nights apart.

I had an apartment in town by the marina, but Lisa lived out of town by the river, and that's where we spent most of our time.

It was Friday afternoon and I had finished work early to catch up with Lisa for the afternoon at her place, where we were going to spend the weekend.

I was hoping that we would spend the afternoon in bed or even in the garden.

Lisa's house had a lovely secluded garden with a great decking area for sunbathing.

She loved a bit of al fresco sex and we would regularly fuck outside.

I parked up and let myself in, calling out to see where she was.

'In the garden gorgeous man,' she shouted.

I walked through in to the back garden to find Lisa and Helen both sunbathing topless.

'Here he is,' said Helen teasing, 'it's your super stud.'

The girls started laughing. I had seen Helen a few times since the evening after the barbecue and there had been no difficult atmosphere, despite the debauchery that had taken place.

Helen was always very open about her sexual conquests, in fact they were legendary. Lisa and I had been fucking non stop since we met and we're certainly not prudish, but Helen was a different level.

'How are you my darling?' Lisa got up from her sunbed to kiss me. Her huge natural tits bounced as she nestled into me. I couldn't resist squeezing one as we embraced, knowing Helen wouldn't mind.

'Why don't you get changed and come and join us babe,' she said. 'It's beautiful out here.'

I looked at the two semi naked 40 year old beauties, and had to agree with her.

I hurried off to change into a pair of swim shorts and flip flops, grabbed a cold beer out of the fridge and joined the girls on a sunbed.

I kissed Lisa, managing another quick feel.

'Naughty boy. I love you baby'. She kissed me back deeper, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

'Bloody hell you two,' said Helen, 'you're getting me wet here. Stop it. You know what happened last time.'

The girls were giggling again. Lisa poured them both another glass of wine.

'Helen has been invited up to London next weekend,' said Lisa.

'It's this new guy I've been seeing,' said Helen. 'Turns out he's a bit of a high roller and he's got a place in the city that he uses for work.'

'She's obviously impressed him. He's invited her away for the weekend,' said Lisa raising her eyebrows, 'can't think how she's done that? Dirty bitch.'

Helen took a sip of wine. 'I have been particularly filthy with this one,' she said smiling.

'Anyway,' said Helen 'I'll be in London from Friday to Monday and Emily has asked if she can stay with Auntie Lisa. I know she's 19 but she hates being in the house on her own.'

'That's alright darling. Isn't it? She's no trouble. Although she was a very naughty girl last time she was here.' Lisa reminded me.

'She's had so much more confidence since that night,' laughed Helen. 'I know we were all a bit pissed, and it was naughty, but l would rather her learn some new tricks here, than in some arseholes car in the pub car park.'

'Helen bought a first dildo for her,' said Lisa.

'I would have thought there were plenty in that house,' I teased.

'Cheeky,' said Helen. 'Let's just say after a short training session she's in full flow. Telling by the noises coming from her bedroom.'

'Blimey,' said Lisa. 'She's your daughter alright.'

Emily was a really nice girl. She was quite plain but a late bloomer. She was quite well built like Helen, the puppy fat hadn't quite gone but she was pretty and had great tits and a nice bum. I had seen it all for myself after the barbecue.

'She's totally smitten with you,' Helen said to me. 'Always going on about how nice you were to her when she sucked her first cock.'

'Aw you've got an admirer my darling,' Lisa teased.

'I told her, of course he was nice to you. You had his cock in your mouth. Men are always nice when you let them do that.' Helen was very matter of fact as always.

'She's not a virgin. She had a couple of fumbles with that guy from her college that she was going out with before he dumped her. Now she seems to have got her confidence back. So well done to us.' Helen was happy that the drunken night had made her daughter more comfortable with her body.

'Anyway she's a lovely girl and of course she can stay. You can spend all weekend getting fucked by your high roller and we'll hold the fort here.' Lisa poured some more wine.

'I will definitely being doing that,' said Helen confidently. 'He's bought me half of the Victoria's Secret catalogue. Fuck knows how I'm going to fit into it all. He seems to think I'm a size 10 for some reason.'

'It's supposed to be smaller than it needs to be,' I said, 'then you're pouring out of it. We like it like that,' I advised her.

'Oh I see,' said Lisa. 'Now I understand why you never get my size right.'

'He's always buying me stuff,' Lisa was talking to Helen now. 'Every time the postman turns up there's another package with a naughty outfit inside. I bloody love it,' she laughed.

The girls were getting carried away as usual and all the naughty talk while they sunbathed semi naked was a real turn on. Their huge tits were on full display and I was struggling to focus.

Helen went off to use the toilet and Lisa was on me.

'I can see that lovely cock getting harder you bad boy,' she straddled me on the sunbed. 'Put it in me quickly while she's in the loo, I'm soaking.'

She pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and I pulled my shorts down slightly allowing it to slip inside her. She began to ride me, moaning that she needed to cum.

We heard the toilet flush and she climbed off just before Helen returned, but we hadn't fooled her.

'You bloody mucky pair, can't keep your hands off each other. I know what you've been up to.'

We both laughed. 'Don't know what you're talking about,' Lisa played the innocent.

'Those bottoms are dripping wet and his cock is rock hard,' Helen was giggling, 'you don't have to be a detective to work it out.'

'You're sending your 19 year old to us next weekend,' Laughed Lisa. 'What are you thinking of.'

'I'm thinking she'll learn a few things and have the time of her bloody life,' said Helen, 'now are you going to suck him off or am I going to have to do it again?'

She dropped her bikini bottoms and lay back on the sunbed naked.

'I think my friend wants to watch me give you a blow job baby,' Lisa pulled my shorts off and released my hard cock.

'I remember that big beast,' said Helen. Her fingers were jammed into her wet cunt and she was already hard at work on an orgasm.

My cock was in Lisa's mouth but I knew she wanted it inside her.

I gestured to her to kneel on the sunbed and positioned her on all fours ready to take my cock.

'Of fuck baby. You know what I want. Stick that big cock up me and fuck me,' she was dripping and my cock hammered into her from behind.

I put my index finger into her arsehole and immediately felt her coming as she shook on my hard dick.

We were both facing Helen and watching her wank off to our performance. We were both really turned on with the audience. She had cum a few times already enjoying the show.

I pulled out of Lisa and plunged my face into her pussy and bum. My tongue licked at both her holes. I knew she wanted to scream but we were outside. She squealed as she came again, soaking my face with her juice.

My balls were aching and as I stood up again Helen noticed.

'Jesus Lisa. Those balls are like apples, there is a big load waiting to shoot. Look at that fucking cock twitching. He's ready to blow.'

Lisa got on her knees and took me in her mouth. Helen got down next to her and Lisa offered her my dick. She took it willingly.

They shared my big dick between them. These two huge breasted beauties looked amazing on their knees with their mouths all over me.

Lisa knew I was ready.

'You want us to have your spunk baby? Shoot in our mouths and all over our faces you naughty man. Let us have it.'

'I'm going to come so much, mouths open ladies.' I was ready to explode.

Lisa and Helen duly obliged and I slowly wanked my cock, prolonging the pleasure for as long as possible.

My balls exploded and I was firing jets of cum into both their mouths. There was a lot, as usual, and I did my best to share it between them as I sprayed it over both faces.

They were covered. They swallowed what they could but the rest dripped down their faces and onto their huge tits.

'Fuck me,' said Helen wiping cum from her face and hair, 'that was one huge load.'

'Well done baby,' Lisa was impressed 'you have literally covered us in cum. That was porn film material.'

I stood there admiring my work and the two gorgeous spunk covered friends.

'You two lovebirds are insatiable,' said Helen. 'My daughter may be in for an interesting weekend next week. Try and be responsible won't you.'

'How could you ever think otherwise,' Laughed Lisa, leading her friend to shower to clean the cum off her.

The following Friday, Lisa went over to pick Helen up and drop her to the station to meet her new man in London.

Emily was at college that morning and had she had agreed that she would come to Lisa's at lunch time following her lectures.

I was off for a long weekend and had packed up and arrived at Lisa's that morning.

When Lisa was at home she often walked around the house naked. 'I live on my own so why shouldn't I,' she always said when I quizzed her on it.

In truth I loved it. She was my ideal woman. Well built, big tits and a lovely big bottom, and watching her wander about with no clothes on was always a joy.

So when I arrived she was sat at her breakfast bar in her kitchen drinking a latte, totally nude.

'Hello my gorgeous man,' she said. 'I need kissing please.' She pointed at her lips.

I walked over and kissed her deeply. We broke away but I kept hold of her and rubbed her nipples gently.

'Enough of that you naughty boy. We have a young person arriving soon and we need to be responsible,' she said sternly.

'She's no trouble,' I said, 'she's a nice girl babe, always polite.'

'According to Helen,' said Lisa she's become quite sexually awakened since that night after the barbecue. Apparently there's been a real change in her body confidence.'

'That's good though? Isn't it?'

'Yes babe of course, but Helen says she's been a bit sex obsessed. Asking lots of questions, wearing much more revealing outfits and walks round house naked half the time.'

'So does Helen. So do you. You're doing it now,' I laughed.

'I know but Emily would never have done that before. Me and Helen have always done it but Em used to moan about it all the time.'

'Helen said that she can't get that new dildo out of her,' said Lisa raising her eyebrows. 'apparently there's a buzzing coming from her room at all hours.'

I nearly spat my coffee out as I laughed.

'All I'm saying is, prepare to see a slightly different girl,' warned Lisa.

'Look,' I said. 'You and Helen are very sexually aware and openly talk about it all the time. Look what happened after the barbecue and last week for goodness sake. I'm not complaining, it's amazing and I love it, but it was only a matter of time before Emily followed suit.'

'You're probably right, and Helen isn't worried. It's just sex but I'm just bringing you up to speed,' said Lisa, 'and remember she's a bit keen on you, so look out.'

'You can't blame her,' I teased.

'I'm serious. Helen stopped her joining Tinder after she read the profile she'd written. One of the things she said she was looking for was guys with big cocks,' Lisa grabbed my dick, 'where do you think she got that from my darling.'

'Ok baby,' I said, 'point taken. 'So what are we going to do this morning? You're completely naked and totally gorgeous, so I'm thinking bed for an hour or two.'

'No baby. Sorry darling but I have got to get Emily's room ready and I need you to mow the back lawn please. The guy that does it usually is on holiday and it's a bit long. The weather forecast is fantastic so I thought it would be nice to spend time in the garden. Would you mind baby, please?' She kissed me.

I was gutted that there was no sex on offer, but I knew she'd make it up to me.

I changed into some shorts and trainers and went off to sort out the garden, ready for the sunny weekend.

Lisa's garden was pretty big, so there was a lot to do. It was pretty hot so it took a couple of hours to get it looking great.

I was just finishing when I saw Lisa and Emily watching me from up on the decking area and waving.

I waved back and started walking back up to meet them. They were both watching and whispering as I approached.

'Look at my gardening stud,' said Lisa, 'well done baby. That looks great.'

Emily greeted me and hugged my semi naked body. 'You look yummy, oh and very sweaty,' she said noticing my body.

She went in for another hug. 'But don't worry, sweaty is good, I like it.'

Lisa gave me one of her looks. She had changed into a very short flowery summer dress that showed off her full figure nicely. She looked great. She always looked great but it looked like she had made a proper effort today. Full make up and lipstick.

Emily was dressed in the shortest summer skirt I've ever seen it barely covered her panties.

She had a cropped vest top which was white and not quite see through, but it was obvious there was no bra underneath. Her big tits were just about tucked away inside. I had to admit she looked pretty great and really sexy.

'I thought we could have a light lunch and then relax outside for the afternoon,' said Lisa. 'I bought some salad and then I'm marinating some chicken for the barbecue tonight. A nice chilled out day.'

'A barbecue,' said Emily, 'how fab, the last one was amazing.' She smiled at me.

'Why don't you go and unpack young lady,' said Lisa. 'Your room is all ready for you. Lunch in 30 mins.'

'See you in 30.' Emily picked up her weekend bag and skipped off to her room to get sorted.

'See what I mean,' said Lisa, 'this is going to be an interesting couple of days.'

'It's just high jinks baby, she's brimming with confidence and good for her.' I said. 'She's been living in her horny Mother's shadow and she's growing up that's all.'

Lisa grabbed my crotch. 'Just remember Mister, this is my cock and nobody touches it without my permission.' She was laughing now.

'Baby that's fine by me. You're always in charge. You know that.'

She kissed me passionately and I grabbed a feel of he gorgeous bum under the very short hem of her dress.

'Lunch won't get prepared like that my darling. Don't worry I haven't forgotten you.'

She patted my dick.

I finished up in the garden and Lisa called me in when lunch was ready. She'd prepared a nice salad with a bottle of white white to wash it down.

'Emily darling, lunch when you're ready.' Lisa called but Emily was already walking into the room.

She wore a tight fitting bikini which showed off her massive 19 year old tits beautifully and the bottoms were in the latest thong design and they were being eaten by her full, rounded bottom.

'Wow Emily,' said Lisa, 'you are ready for an afternoon in the garden.'

'As instructed,' said Emily, 'Mum just bought me this, do you like it?'.

'I've recently bought one similar,' said Lisa. 'I'll be changing into it just after lunch.'

I was feeling horny and this bikini contest they were having was not helping.

Lunch went by without incident. Lots of chit chat about college, and Emily's future plans.

Once everything was cleared away we migrated into the garden.

The bikini competition was in full swing. Lisa changed into her new costume. I hadn't seen it before but she looked amazing. It was white, and a similar design to Emily's, showing off her massive tits, while the bottoms rose into her arsehole, leaving her rounded bum cheeks in full view.

The girls were on the sunbeds and I went to grab a book and joined them.

They were chatting about boys, friends and clothes, the usual stuff and I switched off into my book.

My thoughts were interrupted.

'Anyone mind if I go topless?' asked Emily.

'Hell no,' said Lisa removing her bikini top immediately. 'It's a beautiful day lets do it.'

Lisa's tits were out and my gaze didn't leave them. She smiled at me, realizing I was admiring her.

Emily stood up and faced where I was sitting, removing her top slowly. It felt like it was a bit if a show and she caught my eye as I watched her.

Like Lisa and Helen, Emily was a well built girl and not all of the puppy fat had gone. Her tits were great and she knew it.

The topless pair continued to chat amongst themselves and I carried on reading my book but it was very difficult to concentrate.

I must have dozed off but I stirred suddenly to find a topless Emily sat on the end of my sunbed.

'Hi there sleepy head.' She was gazing at me.

'Emily. Are you ok?' I was still coming round.

'I'm fine,' she said in a whisper. 'Auntie Lisa's asleep. I thought you might fancy a blow job.'

'Emily, what the fuck.' I started to say.

'Or you can fuck me if you want? I'm still on the pill from when I was dating that pencil dick from college. I've never had anything your size inside me so I'm lovely and tight.'

'Emily, you cannot be saying things like this to me. That absolutely will not be happening.' I tried to steer her away,

'I've never done anal but I've been training my hole with my dildo. If you want to fuck my bum you can. I know it will hurt but I don't care.' She was doing a good sales pitch.

'Emily. Stop right there. I can tell you there is zero chance of any of these things happening. Lisa would be horrified if she heard you saying this stuff.'

'But she let me suck you off before.'

'That was different and you know it. I am not cheating on Lisa for anyone. Let alone her best friend's 19 year old daughter.' I wanted to sound as final as I could.

She was holding her huge tits and playing with her nipples. 'Please yourself. I'm going to my room to play with my dildo. If you change your mind, come and find me. All my holes are available remember.' She went inside blowing me a kiss.

DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers