Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
At our next meeting Lisa and Scott surprise me.
4.1k words
4.75
11.2k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
148 Followers

It had been nearly two weeks since my girlfriend Lisa and I had met up with Scott.

Lisa had found Scott on the internet. He was an experienced gay escort in his 50s, very attractive, fit, and well spoken.

We had visited him in his apartment in a very expensive block in the middle of town.

Well I had visited him twice. Once on my own for a 'taster session' and then a week later with Lisa.

This had all come about when Lisa had opened up about fantasies she was having about seeing me with a guy. In particular watching me suck a cock.

I had reluctantly gone to the taster meeting to keep Lisa happy. I loved her but she could be very persuasive when she had something on her mind.

At our first meeting Scott had done a lot of homework over the phone and by text with Lisa and he suggested that I could really enjoy playing the submissive with him, given that Lisa was cuckolding me into agreeing.

He couldn't have been more right. The first session was electric. He turned me into what can only be described as his 'cock whore', basically worshipping his 8 inch dick.

The second session with Lisa involved was incredible.

She was able to see her fantasy played out in front of her as this new found friend of ours abused my mouth and throat with his huge weapon, while she fucked my other end with dildos and butt plugs.

The session ended with me getting the biggest cum load either of us had ever seen, in my mouth, and over my face and in my hair. It was extraordinary.

I didn't recognize what I'd become. In less than a month I'd gone from being a loving heterosexual boyfriend to a cuckolded cock loving slut, and Lisa loved it.

She was keen to keep pushing the boundaries and she had made it clear that the next fantasy that she wanted fulfilled was for Scott to fuck me.

Scott had sent us home at the end of the last session with a case of tools. A range of dildos and butt plugs. He had instructed Lisa to use these on me over the coming fortnight to start to prepare for the next meeting.

Lisa followed his instructions to the letter. Every night the case would come out and she would lube my bum and get to work with the selection of implements she'd been given.

I wasn't complaining I'd never had so much attention and I was really getting to love her cuckolding and using me.

She had really started to adopt the dominant role in the way that Scott had, and I happily played the submissive role for her.

'Give me that ass you slut,' she would say. 'Stick it in the air for me, present me that hole for fucking.'

Scott would be sent texts and photos showing the progress she'd been making.

In the week and leading up to our next appointment he instructed her to make me sleep with a butt plug inside me. Lisa duly obliged and each night my hole was lubed and a plug of increasing size each night inserted.

She had been in touch with Scott a lot since our last session with him. There had been phone calls and texts which clearly involved the planning for our appointment and it was all quite secretive. I didn't pry too much as I could tell how much she was loving this. She repeatedly told me how grateful she was that I had gone along with her wishes. It really wasn't a problem for me as I was loving being the object of her fantasies.

We were due to spend the afternoon at Scott's and on the morning of the meeting Lisa handed me a home enema kit.

'I know you're always spotless down there babe, but need you to do a deep clean for today,' she grimaced waiting for my reaction.

It confirmed my suspicions that there was lots of plans that I wasn't privy to.

'Oh and why would that be,' I teased her.

'It's going to be amazing today baby, trust me please darling.'

What choice did I have. This whole thing was going fast and Lisa totally focused on making it happen how she had planned. Whatever that was.

We arrived at Scott's and he welcomed us like old friends.

'Welcome back you naughty pair,' he greeted us, 'I've missed you. Looking forward to an exciting afternoon. Come through to the lounge.'

He was wearing a short silk gown, with nothing underneath I imagined. We followed him through and I was shocked to see another guy sat there in similar attire to Scott.

'I want to introduce you to my dear friend Peter.' Scott announced.

'So pleased to meet you Peter, I've heard all about you,' piped up Lisa. I realized that this was part of her plan.

Peter was a little bit older than Scott. I guessed early 60s. He was very slim and nice looking, quite debonair. He had silver hair and was very posh.

'So nice to meet you both. Scott and I work together now and then. When told me about you two, particularly you (he looked at me) I couldn't say no.

Scott elaborated. 'Lisa and I were discussing options for today and she loved the idea of Peter joining us.'

'As you can see he's not bad for his age,' joked Scott. 'He's perfect for what we need today, he absolutely loves sub guys. He's a dominant like me. Oh and and he's got a very nice cock for you.'

Peter laughed and undid his gown to show us what he was hiding under there. I was surprised to see that he was already hard, it was a similar size to Scott's huge 8 inches.

'I see the Viagra has kicked in already,' laughed Scott.

'I took one just in case. I Definitely didn't need one looking at you though.' Peter had clearly taken a fancy to me.

Lisa was nervously checking that I was Ok with an extra guest. 'Peter's nice isn't he darling. This will be such fun.'

I was surprised, but I was really turned on by the thought of two very handsome guys using me.

'We are going to use the bedroom for today,' Scott was starting to set the scene with me as I assumed Lisa already knew what was going to happen.

'You probably have worked this out already but we are planning to fuck you today,' Scott told me what I already knew. 'We are going to take turns at both ends spit roasting you and we're going to be pretty rough both physically and verbally. To be honest that's what we like doing, it's what Lisa wants and I think it's what you like too.'

I didn't disagree nor did Lisa. 'Darling you're going to love it. I promise. You'll be fine, you've had plenty up your bum over the last few weeks. God I'm getting soaked just thinking about it.'

Scott added some reassurance, 'I know we are both pretty big but there is a ton of lube in that room and we are both very experienced and skilled in fucking an arsehole.'

'Peter and I will take you into the wet room to shave your cock and balls just as before, and Lisa can get ready.'

'Perfect,' said Lisa 'I've bought a new outfit and it's so naughty.'

'Talking of outfits have you told him about the other thing?' said Peter.

'Not yet.' Lisa looked at me.

Scott helped out. 'When we were talking and planning today, the subject of dressing you came up.'

'Did it?' I asked looking at Lisa.

'We thought it might be fun.' Lisa said.

'It's not really my thing as such, but Peter absolutely loves Cissy subs, it drives him crazy.' Scott was helping Lisa get this over the line.

Peter was watching for my reaction looking hopeful for a positive sign.

'It's not much baby. I've brought you a stockings and suspenders set and a lovely sexy thong. If you're going to be a cock whore you might as well go for it. Please darling. For me.' Lisa was in full persuasion mode.

'I wanted to make you really slutty for the guys. It was my idea but when Scott said that Peter absolutely loves it, that settled it really.'

Nothing really shocked me any more to be honest and I could tell it was an important part of her plan.

'Ok darling, lets do it.'

If I'm honest I was so turned on. Two guys, my gorgeous girlfriend cheering them on, and now some slutty underwear to perform in. I was totally up for it.

What was happening to me? I didn't recognize myself. I was Lisa's bitch and she loved it, knowing I'd do pretty much anything she wanted.

'That's wonderful,' said Peter, 'this is going to be such a fun afternoon.'

'Lisa, off you go to get changed. We'll look after him.'

'Strip bitch and get ready for your shave,' Peter had turned from posh gentleman into dominant master.

The two guys lost their gowns and were quickly naked. I took off my clothes and followed them into the wet room.

My cock was already rigid and as we got into the shower area together the two guys were on me in a flash, clearly horny for the afternoon's fun ahead.

Their hands and mouths were all over me. I was being soaped, sucked and fingered.

'We are going to fuck you so hard today, ' whispered Peter. 'You will be whoring for us all afternoon.'

Scott started to shave my cock but I was struggling to be still for him. Peter had his tongue in my hole and was massaging my bum.

'Hold still slut,' Scott ordered.

Peter came round and held my hard dick to make it easier to shave.

'I think he's ready,' said Scott admiring his work.

'Completely bald down there.' Peter slipped a finger in my arse and smiled. 'Let's get this whore dressed for fucking.'

They dried me off and pretty much manhandled me next door to the bedroom. I could tell they were both horny as hell.

Lisa was waiting patiently for us.

'I was wondering where you three had got to' ' she laughed. 'My goodness three very large erect cocks. What more could a girl want.'

She looked amazing. She had a tiny baby doll nightie in red, but there were holes to allow her huge tits to poke out of. She had her red stiletto heels on, which she called her 'fuck me shoes'.

The baby doll was way too short and showed off her completely shaven pussy.

'Baby. You look incredible'.' I took her in my arms for a second before the guys intervened.

'You fucking whore, ' said Peter. ' You'll get your chance with Lisa soon enough but we want you dressed. Lisa can you kindly prepare the slut please.'

'Of course.' smiled Lisa. She led me over to the bed.

She had laid out black stockings with a suspender belt and a matching skimpy thong. Clearly purchased in my size with today in mind.

The guys sat and watched her dress me, stroking their huge cocks.

'Look at the slut Peter,' said Scott. 'Just your type.'

Peter was ogling me and licking his lips. 'I've been saving my spunk up for this whore ever since you told me about him. My balls couldn't be any more full.'

Peter cupped his balls with his hand. They looked huge.

The two guys were on heat as Lisa clipped the suspenders into the belt, both muttering to each other about what they were going to do to me.

The tiny thong was the finishing touch. It went right up my bum but wouldn't hold my cock which stuck out at the top.

'What do you think guys? Slutty enough?' said Lisa.

Peter and Scott came over and presented me their huge cocks.

'Suck them you whore, get on your knees.'

Scott shoved his cock straight in my mouth deeply. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat.

As Scott took his out, Peter slid in just as deep. 'I've wanted that mouth ever since I laid eyes on him, ' he said starting to move rapidly in and out, grabbing my head.

The bed was huge and Lisa had laid down with her legs wide apart and was already coming all over her fingers.

'Get your face in that juicy cunt,' ordered Peter.

'Stick that gorgeous ass of yours in the air while you're licking her,' said Scott, 'present us with your hole.'

I plunged my face into Lisa's sopping pussy, on my knees with my bum in the air as instructed.

Lisa screamed that she was about to cum again.

At the other end one of them had pulled my cheeks apart and a familiar tongue had gone into my arsehole. Peter I thought. I gasped at the pleasure of it.

'Filthy whore fucking loves it,' said Scott. 'Mind out Peter, let me get some lube in there.'

My new sexy thong was ripped off, leaving me in the black stockings and suspenders.

I felt a tube slide into me and then what felt like gallons on lube squirted into my bum.

I carried on licking the insatiable Lisa who was having multiple orgasms all over my face.

'Put your tongue in both my holes you slut,' she had definitely caught on to the theme of the afternoon.

I licked her sopping cunt and her gaping bum hole in alternate strokes. It was driving her crazy.

Peter and Scott had me fully lubed and I was being tested with fingers while they were deciding who was going first.

'I've got to have him,' said Peter like a man possessed.

'Go on then,' Scott offered. He's all yours. Lisa you want to come and watch this.'

Lisa got out from under me and excitedly went to where Scott and Peter were standing.

'You are dripping in lube darling,' she said trying to encourage, 'and you look so sexy in your stockings.'

'This is what you've been waiting for,' Scott turned to Lisa. 'Peter wants first go so once he's in I'll go round and fuck his face. He's going to get properly used'.

'Oh my God this is amazing,' said Lisa, 'I need a chair to wank and watch from.'

Peter had the head of his cock pressing against my entrance. 'Relax you whore, don't fight it. You're getting fucked whether you like it or not.'

As his cock slid into me the initial pain subsided and as he got all the way into me I gasped, 'god you're so big Peter it feels amazing.'

Peter fucked me slowly at first but was building up a good rhythm. 'This is the tightest hole I've ever fucked but he's taking it well. What a cock slut he is.'

Scott stuffed his cock into my mouth and they started to spit roast me.

'What do you think of your slutty whore Lisa? Are you enjoying the show?'

Scott knew the answer to this question. She was wanking herself stupid watching the action unfold.

'I can't stop coming.'

She was screaming.

'Fuck him hard Peter. Give all that lovely meat. He's loving it. Look at him.'

She was right I was. Dressed as a slut, ass and mouth full of cock. I was in heaven.

Peter was really enjoying me and Lisa had only encouraged him more. He was fucking me hard, 'Take it you fucking whore. Give me that ass. My balls will empty into you.'

'Easy Peter,' Scott warned his friend. 'We've got all afternoon to use this whore. Anyway it's my turn.'

Peter slowly pulled his meat out of me. I felt my arsehole contract but I knew there was more punishment coming my way.

'Get him on his back,' Scott said, eyeing up a change in position.

Peter turned me over on the bed and Scott came round in front of me, lifting my legs over his shoulders so that my bum was raised slightly.

He put his middle finger to my bum. 'Lisa, can you come and lube him up for me please.'

She grabbed to lube bottle and put the nozzle in giving four good squeezes until I was full again. 'There you go darling. That will help.'

She watched intently, fingers back in her pussy, as Scott started to edge his cock into my lubed up slot.

Although they were a similar length, Scott was a little thicker than Peter. This was going to be tight and everyone held their breath and watched as the head went in followed by rest of it. He was balls deep in me.

'Well done baby.' Lisa clapped. 'Come on guys he needs fucking.'

Peter turned my head to one side and slid his cock into my willing mouth and Scott started to pump my arsehole.

They were encouraging each other. 'Use that mouth. Get it to the back of the slut's throat, ' Scott told Peter.

Peter and Lisa were getting Scott worked up telling him to fuck me harder.

He was hammering it into me. 'You love that you fucking whore. All that meat in your ass. You're ready to be filled.'

I was screaming. It hurt but the overwhelming feeling was ecstasy. I was so turned by these two using my holes while my girlfriend shouted for them to do me harder.

Lisa was getting hornier. 'Scott. I need his cock in me. I'm desperate for it.'

Scott's mind worked quickly. 'That could work. Come and lie across the bed,' he instructed her.

He pulled out of me. 'You heard her you slut. Lisa wants your cock. Get it in her now.'

I plunged my hard dick straight into my girlfriend's soaking wet hole. She felt amazing.

'This a much better position for me, ' Peter had come around and was fucking my mouth again while I fucked Lisa. She was getting fucked and was watching a huge cock sliding in and out of my mouth just above her face.

I felt the lube nozzle back in my bum and Scott squirt more into me. He was going to slide back into me while I fucked Lisa.

Peter was slamming into my mouth. 'Fuck her wet cunt you whore,' he had the perfect view of Lisa coming all over my cock.

Scott was ready. 'Hold still you two.' I felt the huge head go into me from behind. It felt even tighter in this position, but the lube he'd used allowed the whole length to slip back into me.

'What a total whore,' remarked Peter. 'Dressed up, being fucked in both holes while he drills Lisa's cunt.'

'Don't you even think about coming you slut,' warned Scott. 'You are here for our use and nothing more, you worthless whore.'

Lisa was loving it in the sandwich that we had created. 'I can feel you pushing him into me Scott. I'm coming again. Oh my god.'

She was writhing around on my dick like it was her first orgasm of the day. It was probably her twentieth but we'd all lost count.

I could tell Peter was holding on and getting very close. His big balls were tightening and the head of his huge dick was getting harder in my mouth.

'I am going to come soon. I can't hold on much longer,' Peter was giving Scott the heads up.

'Do you want to do it all over his face and in his mouth. He loves a good covering, don't you slut?'

I nodded with Peter's cock still firmly in my mouth, but Peter had other ideas.

'Sorry Scott but I really want that arsehole back. I want to give him his first ever load up there.'

'Ok,' said Scott, 'In that case I'll do the other end. Lisa do you want to get out of there so we can get him back in the spit roast position and fill this whore full of cum.'

''Oh goody,' said Lisa, my cock slipping out of her, 'I'll lube him up again for you Peter.'

Peter was so horny for me. His cock stayed in my mouth as he watched Scott pull out and Lisa squirt a load more lube inside me.

Scott repositioned me so he could stand and hold my head steady, ready to use my mouth.

Peter got himself into a comfy position behind me and put the head of his dick in my hole ready to fuck me again.

Lisa had found a nice position to see everything and was wide open with her fingers rammed in her gorgeous bald wet cunt. Her tits hung out of her red baby doll and she was still wearing the heels. I had never loved her so much.

'Gentlemen,' she said, 'this whore needs filling with cum.'

Scott slid his cock into my mouth. He was dripping with pre-cum and he felt ready.

Peter was as far up my bottom as he could go and had started to pump away.

'Take it all in you slut,' he shouted. 'Beg for my cum you whore. You are going to get my full load in your beautiful virgin arsehole,' He was ravaging me.

I couldn't beg for cum as my mouth was full of Scott and he was being just as rough. 'You're going to drown in cum today you slut. Two huge loads from two huge cocks in both ends.'

Lisa watched intently knowing they both about to blow.

I was totally submissive to their spit roast. It was the most incredible feeling. I was about to become their cum drain.

Peter went first. For a posh gentleman he was filthy as he let me have his load. 'Here's my spunk you whore. I'm going to fill your arsehole you filthy cum slut.'

I felt him explode inside me. It was like a hose going off. Goodness knows how much he'd been storing up.

He was pushed right into me, 'Oh that's it you whore.' he screamed as he kept spilling it all inside me.

'Jesus Christ.' said Lisa. Totally in awe of what she'd witnessed.

DDorset53
DDorset53
148 Followers
12