Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was next. He followed Peter's full load with a torrent of his own. He pulled out of my mouth and shot a first spurt straight down my throat but then proceeded to unleash the rest in my face and mouth.

It shouldn't have been a surprise as I'd had his load before, but nothing prepares you for that much cum.

I was drenched. Peter gently withdrew from my bum and I felt cum start to dribble from my hole.

Scott was simply admiring his work. He wiped his still dripping weapon around my face and put it back in my mouth for me to clean him up.

Lisa inspected the mess. 'Oh my darling,' she said, 'that was the best thing I've ever seen. You did so well baby.'

She was watching Peter's cum ooze out of my bum. 'Let me help you with that.'

She knelt down behind me and put her tongue in my bum, licking out Peter's hot juice. 'Oh Peter. There is so much cum in this bottom. How long had you been saving it?' Lisa reached round and grabbed my hard cock and aching balls.

The two boys were sitting back now and recovering from their exploits. It was their turn to watch her in action.

'You are such a naughty lady Lisa,' said Scott laughing.

Peter agreed. 'I think he's earned a blow job.'

'Up you get baby,' she said 'we need to empty those balls. You are so covered in cum,' she laughed.

She got on her knees in front of me and took my hard dick deep in her mouth.

It was time I took the lead. 'Time for you to get some darling,' I said. ' My balls are going to explode.'

I took it out of her mouth and gave it three slow strokes and unloaded into her open mouth. Her face and hair took the rest.

My cum dripped down her chin and onto her big tits.

Scott and Peter started clapping. 'Bravo,' said Peter.

'I suppose I deserved that,' Lisa shrugged and laughed.

We all sat around in the bedroom exhausted but very satisfied.

'Well that definitely makes me a cock and cum whore, ' I joked with them, 'I'm not sure how we'll ever top that.'

'Well,' said Scott, 'We do have some other friends that we'd love to introduce you both to.'

'Gang bang,' announced Lisa. She smiled knowingly at me, 'Perfect. He'll love that!'

12