Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 05

Story Info
Scott arranges for us to meet up with Jacob and his partners.
7.9k words
4.85
4.8k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
149 Followers

Note to reader - I have loved writing the Lisa, Scott and Me series but part 5 has been the most enjoyable so far.

Hopefully you've read the series before you read this, as the story builds nicely through the episodes. Just in case you haven't, I have used the first few paragraphs to sum up the story so far.

Hope you enjoy x

It had been a few months since my gorgeous girlfriend Lisa had changed our sex lives forever.

When I had reluctantly agreed to fulfill her fantasy of watching me suck a cock, I couldn't have imagined the events that followed.

When she found our new friend Scott, a male escort, on the internet, the pair of them had turned me into a complete cock whore in the space of a few months.

I had lost my anal virginity to Scott and his friend Peter, another male escort, within a few weeks.

Scott and Lisa had followed this up by arranging for me to be gang banged by a horny, big dicked, four man team.

Peter and Scott had invited two of their friends to join them in basically using and abusing me at both ends for hours on end.

The latest adventure involved me being the main course at Scott's annual cocktail party.

Twenty or so horny gay guys filled and covered me in cum throughout the evening, much to Lisa's delight.

Within three months of Lisa confessing her fantasy and persuading me to try some bisexual action, I had become a total slut for big dicks.

Lisa loved being in control and whoring her obedient boyfriend out to these naughty gay guys. Scott and her had become great friends and kept challenging each other to come up with the next exciting sexual adventure for me.

I was loving being the center of attention. After all it was my body that these guys wanted to fuck.

Scott and all his friends were between mid 50s and late 60s, so I was very desirable. My tight ass was very fuckable and the fact I was so submissive seemed to be ultra appealing.

I'd rented out my apartment in the city out and moved in with Lisa to her lovely house out of town. She had convinced me that our adventures were easier to plan if she had me with her every night.

I knew that the next exciting scenario would always be in the advanced planning stages.

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and I arrived home to find Lisa in the garden chatting with Scott.

'Here's my gorgeous sexy man.' Lisa greeted me with huge kiss.

She had been sunbathing in the garden and looked stunning. She was in a white bikini which showed of her big tits and round bum perfectly.

'We have some news my darling.' It sounded like Lisa had a plan. 'We've been talking to Jacob.'

Jacob had been one of the four gang bangers. He was a West Indian guy, in his late 60s, but super trim and athletic. He was a long term client and friend of Scott's.

He was a bi guy and at the gang bang had fucked both me and Lisa.

Scott had described him as their secret weapon, and what a weapon. His dick was huge. At least 10 inches.

'Jacob is really pissed off that the cocktail party was held while he was abroad,' said Scott.

'He had been visiting family and found out when he got back,' said Lisa, 'he's fuming.' They were both laughing.

'He called Scott just before you got here baby. He's so gutted to have missed it,' Lisa was building up to her news.

'He has offered to host us this weekend,' said Scott. 'Jacob and his three business partners are just about to open a hotel about an hour from here. They bought an old stately home and have been redeveloping it for the last year.'

'It opens next week baby. He's invited us over before they start receiving guests. He is there with his business partners on Saturday signing off all the building work and wants to show us round.' I could tell Lisa had already agreed to do this.

'Sounds good my darling,' I said obediently.

'Jacob has told his guys all about you and they are dying to arrange a get together,' said Scott. 'I think you'll like them. They are very similar to Jacob.'

'Black and hung like horses.' Laughed Lisa.

I really did like the sound of it.

'The guys are all bisexual like Jacob, all three are married actually but they are all clients of mine and Peter, so they love fun with guys,' Scott explained. 'They are all in their 60s like Jacob, but I can tell you they are in fantastic shape and they have some serious meat between them.'

'Goodness this going to be such fun.' Lisa was very excited.

Scott got a text.

'That's Jacob. They want me to bring you over to them early afternoon this Saturday. The builders will be gone by then and the place will be empty other than some trusted staff. The guys will be ready for us.'

'Amazing,' said Lisa. 'Let's enjoy the sunshine guys. Run in and get some wine baby.'

I went into the kitchen and got a cold bottle from the fridge with three glasses. I was really horny thinking about the weekend.

I got back outside and Lisa and Scott were on the sunbeds both completely naked.

Lisa had a fantastic garden. It was totally secluded and not overlooked, so this was not unusual and garden fun was quite a regular occurrence in the hot weather.

'Come on darling. Get those clothes off. We've both seen it all before, don't be shy,' teased Lisa.

'Bit of a problem there,' I said sheepishly, looking down at my crotch.

'Someone's horny thinking about Saturday's naughty fun,' said Lisa 'Oh my god baby you're rock solid.'

I took off my shorts and my 7 inch erection sprang upwards. The thought of getting mauled by 4 hung black guys at the weekend had really got me into a bit of a state.

'Wow. That needs a mouth. Do you want to or shall I?' said Scott stroking his growing dick.

'Come and put that lovely big thing in my mouth baby,' Lisa opened wide. She had her own fingers plunged inside her.

She sat on the end of her sunbed and I stood in front of her and fed my hard dick into her very willing mouth.

As I started to fuck her mouth Scott came round behind me and began to rub his cock against my bum.

She was fucking herself with her fingers and she started to cum while gagging on my cock that she'd taken deep in her throat.

'Oh my god, I'm so horny,' she said. 'I want your cock in me baby. We need to go inside, I'm going to start screaming in a minute.'

The three of us hurried inside and Lisa sat in an armchair. She threw her legs over each arm so her soaking wet cunt was open and glistening with juice.

'Eat my holes baby. Give me your tongue before you fuck me,' Lisa presented me her pussy and arsehole and wanted me to lick both.

I was on my knees in front of her with my head between her legs. She was soaking wet.

I felt Scott behind me and saw that he'd found the lube. He squirted it inside me and covered his huge cock getting me ready for fucking.

I gasped as the head entered me, and groaned with pleasure as he slid the whole thing into my bum as far as it would go.

'Is that big pole inside you darling? You love you it don't you baby. Let Scott fuck you nice and hard while you make me cum.' Lisa was grinding her wet pussy into my face and started to come for the second time in the matter of minutes.

Scott was taking his time with me and making sure he could last. He was taking long, slow, deep strokes. Slowly in, right to the balls and then slowly out.

'God this ass is so tight. You are an amazing fuck. Jesus this is heaven.' Scott was really enjoying my hole.

My tongue was jammed in Lisa's arsehole, and I was working her just how she liked it. She was masturbating furiously. 'Oh yes baby. Get that tongue right inside me. Oh shit I'm coming again. Don't stop.'

She was shaking as her body juddered to another big climax.

Scott's slow strokes had started to speed up and he was hammering into me from behind. He was about to cum and I prepared myself to feel him unload in me.

'Fuck I need to spunk in this gorgeous ass. Here it comes, god you're going to get fucking loads of it.' Scott started to jerk inside me and I felt spurt after spurt of cum shoot inside me.

He left his cock deep inside me while he recovered and watched Lisa cum again on my face.

'This is a great warm up for Saturday. We are all so turned on. Where's that hard dick?'

I turned around and offered it to him. He took it deep in his mouth like the expert cock sucker he was.

'Don't you dare let him cum before he fucks me,' warned Lisa. 'I need that big cock in me.'

Scott took me out his mouth. 'He's leaking pre cum. It's oozing out of him. Do you want to taste?' he offered my rock hard dick to Lisa.

I had them both on their knees sharing my cock and massaging my full balls.

'If you want to be fucked darling, it's now or never.' I warned. 'I can't hold on much longer.'

Lisa lay on the rug in the middle of the lounge floor and opened her legs. She looked fantastic. She cupped her huge tits and beckoned me in.

I slipped my cock up her sopping wet, hairless snatch. She screamed as my hard dick nestled inside her and my balls slapped against her bum.

'Fuck my cunt darling. Give it to me hard. Make me cum baby.' Lisa was writhing around getting as much of my dick in her as she could.

I was fucking her hard and she started to cum again. 'Jesus baby, you're so hard in me. I'm coming so much,' she screamed her way to another huge orgasm.

My balls were about to explode and I knew there was going to be a spectacular amount of cum. I wanted to see it.

As she was recovering I pulled out of her pussy and sat her up. 'Do you want it darling? I asked her.

'Yummy. Yes please baby. Have you got a big load for me?'

I nodded. I had Scott's load dribbling out of my bum and a huge load ready to spray her with.

I gave my hard dick a couple of pulls and let go.

She took some in her mouth and the rest on her face and hair as I shot my cum all over her.

She gulped it down like a pro and swallowed what she could, but there was so much to deal with.

'Bloody Hell,' said Scott, clapping the scene in front of him. 'That was great you two. That was hot even for a gay guy to watch.'

'I'm drenched' said Lisa. 'Pussy and face,' she laughed. 'Babe that was so much spunk! Clever boy. You're obviously horny for the Jacob meeting on Saturday.'

'You need to let him recover this week,' said Scott, 'Jacob and the boys will need him very horny for what they'll have planned,' he laughed.

'I can't wait,' said Lisa, very excitedly, 'right I need a shower. Do you boys want to hose this cum off me? It's bloody everywhere.'

Saturday arrived and Lisa made sure we were up and dressed early.

She got the home enema kits out of the cupboard. These were the norm if we were out at something that Scott had arranged. I had a feeling that today they would definitely be required.

Lisa was very excited and was pacing the floor as we waited for Scott to pick us up just before midday.

It was a lovely day and she had chosen a short summer dress with a flowery pattern and white trainers.

She looked great. She was a voluptuous girl and the dress barely contained her huge, fabulous tits. I saw that she had decided against wearing a bra.

Scott was right on time and we climbed into his Mercedes SUV and began the journey to the hotel.

On the way Scott gave us a few more details.

Jacob had arranged for Becky, the hotel manageress to meet us. Apparently the hotel was empty other than her and a couple of waitresses around to serve us drinks.

'The guys will be in a meeting when we get there. They are just finalizing an opening date and it's taken slightly longer than expected.' Scott explained.

'The hotel is ready to go and is in full working order but there is some unfinished admin around insurance and other things that they are dealing with.'

Scott told us a bit more about them.

The four of them had been friends for ages and had set up and sold a few hotel projects. It sounded like they were all quite wealthy.

Jacob's business partners were called Bill, Andre and Caleb.

'They are all ready to retire really,' said Scott. 'They like doing stuff together though. They have huge sexual appetites and get involved in all sorts of stuff. I'm sure they set these hotels up for sex parties to be honest.'

'They sound unbelievably naughty,' said Lisa. 'How wonderful.'

'They really are,' said Scott. 'You've met Jacob, so you know how dominant he is. The others are the same. They all like it rough and they are all packing huge dicks.'

'Oh baby,' Lisa looked at me, 'this is going to be quite the challenge.'

'That's an understatement.' said Scott. 'In addition they are all very heavy comers. So think of what you gave Lisa the other day and double it. Jacob told me that they've been saving themselves for this, so there are some very full balls.'

'Oh god my darling. I'm so excited. My pussy is soaked already.' Lisa was laughing.

We arrived at the hotel. It was in the middle of nowhere. We drove up a very long drive and through some trees.

We parked up outside reception and walked up to the building. It was a really impressive place.

A lady came out to meet us. 'Hi there. I'm Becky, the hotel manageress and Jacob's PA.' She shook our hands and ushered us inside.

She was very attractive and powerfully dressed in a business suit with a skirt, that was enhanced by some black seamed stockings and patent black high heels.

She had a white shiny blouse which was low cut and you could just about make out a lacy black bra.

I couldn't take my eyes off her tits. They were huge. Even bigger than Lisa's.

There were two young waitresses holding trays of champagne to greet us.

'Help yourself to champagne,' said Becky, taking one herself. 'Martina and Shannon will be on hand for the rest of the day to bring you anything you need.'

Becky showed us through to the bar area and sat us down.

'The guys aren't going to be long. We are going to be up in the penthouse suite today, so I'll take you up in the lift shortly. Just wanted to check you have everything you need, as we'll be spending the rest of the day up there.'

'We're fine,' said Scott.

'Penthouse suite. How fabulous. Lead the way Becky,' said Lisa.

'Ok follow me,' said Becky. 'It is fabulous. You're going to love it.'

We wandered over to the lift. 'Girls. Bring more champagne up to the Penthouse in 30 minutes please,' Becky called to the waitresses.

We got into the lift and Becky pressed the button labelled 'Penthouse' and a code to allow us access on a keypad.

The lift opened and we walked out into the suite.

It was amazing. There was a huge lounge area with leather sofas all round. This led into an enormous bedroom with the biggest ensuite bathroom I'd ever seen.

There were panoramic views around the hotel grounds. It was magnificent.

I could see that the rooms had been prepared for the afternoon's entertainment, with hot towels and bottles of lube dotted around everywhere.

The bed was massive and in the middle there was some red lingerie laid out.

Becky got a text.

'They will be up in 5 minutes,' said Becky, 'I've been asked to make sure the outfit is on please.'

I remembered back to the gang bang. 'I like my sluts in red,' Jacob had said.

'Of course,' said Lisa. 'Come on baby. Clothes off.'

'Let's get the slut ready,' smiled Scott.

I looked at Becky.

'Don't worry about me,' she said 'I've seen it all before. Getting naked in front of me is the least of your worries today,' she said smiling.

I stripped naked and walked over to Lisa and Scott who had the outfit ready.

There were some red stockings and suspenders with a tiny red thong.

There was see through red slip with thin straps which was incredibly short and the frilly hem finished just above the knickers leaving nothing to the imagination.

I pulled the stockings on and Lisa and Scott clipped them onto the suspender belt and I slipped into the panties.

They put the slip over my head and I was ready.

They led me back into the lounge and we sat down with Becky.

'My word. They are going to love you.' she said looking me up and down.

My cock was already rock hard in anticipation.

The lift started to move.

'Here they come now,' said Becky.

The light came on as the lift arrived at the Penthouse. The doors opened and the four guys stepped out into the suite.

They were all dressed in white toweling robes with the hotel crest badge on the chest.

Scott walked over to greet them. 'Gentlemen. How are you all? Matching robes. Very fetching.' There were hugs all round as the Jacob and the guys met their friend.

'Scotty. Great to see you,' said Jacob. 'These are the new guest bedroom robes. They arrived this morning, so we thought we'd give them a try. They cost a fortune.'

'You all look fantastic, as usual,' said Scott. 'Becky's been looking after us and your slut has been dressed as requested.'

Jacob looked over. 'Welcome you two, I'm so glad you came. I've been promising my guys since our meeting at Scott's. They've been nagging the hell out of me to set it up. Thank you Lisa for letting us have him for the afternoon.'

'Hi Jacob,' Lisa got up and kissed him hello. 'It's really no problem, aren't you going to introduce your team.'

'How rude of me.' Jacob ushered the guys forward. 'Gentlemen, these two are the naughtiest fuckers you'll ever meet,' he said to the guys pointing to us and laughing.

'These are my great friends, Bill, Andre and Caleb, they are pretty bad guys themselves.'

The three guys came over and kissed Lisa and shook our hands, looking me up and down, whilst giving me a stroke and a squeeze.

They were all a similar age, I guessed mid to late 60s. They were all in fantastic shape.

We had met Jacob before and knew what he had under his robe.

He looked great. Around 6'4 tall with short greying hair. He was very athletic and lean.

Bill was a similar height to Jacob but had a much harsher look. His head was shaved and his muscles bulged in his robe.

Caleb was shorter but very stocky with a short neck and huge shoulders. He looked like he belonged in a Rugby team, a very powerful type.

Andre was huge, maybe 6'8 with a crew cut and like Caleb, he was really well built and very muscly.

Once the introductions were over everyone relaxed a bit and sat down on the sofas in the lounge.

Andre and Bill sat themselves either side of me and immediately had their hands on my stockinged legs.

'So gents. What do you think of Lisa's slut?' Jacob asked the others.

'Fucking fantastic.' Caleb undid the chord on his robe and it fell open. His dick was huge. Just as long as Jacob's but fat with huge balls hanging below it. He cupped his balls 'I'm glad I saved myself for this.'

'Gorgeous' said Andre. 'Great choice of outfit.'

'Very nice,' said Bill moving his hand up my leg and rubbing my dick. 'This whore is hard already. Very nice size cock.'

'Very decent size,' said Andre. He stood up and dropped his robe to the floor. 'Nothing like this though.'

His monster dick dangled between his legs. Probably not the width of Caleb but longer. Perhaps 11 inches of meat.

The rest of the guys took off their robes and the whole team were naked.

We were sat looking at 4 of the biggest black dicks I'd ever seen.

'Oh my word,' coughed Lisa.

'You like that baby?' said Jacob, stroking his semi hard cock. 'I remember you liking big black dick when I last met you.'

'I do like.' said Lisa struggling to get the words out.

'I told you,' said Scott, 'these guys have got some serious length between them.'

'And girth' corrected Caleb starting to stroke his thick member.

The lift opened and the two waitresses stepped out with two trays of champagne as Becky had instructed.

'Thank you ladies. Bring it over here please.' said Becky.

The two girls didn't know where to look.

The four naked guys were all stroking their meat and although they weren't fully hard, they were starting to grow.

DDorset53
DDorset53
149 Followers