Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dressed up as a slut with Andre and Bill's hands all over me.

Everyone took a champagne glass and the girls hurried back to the lift.

'Ladies, more champagne in an hour please,' Becky called after them.

'Yes Becky,' they said in unison.

God knows what sights they were going to see in an hour, I thought.

'Cheers everyone,' Jacob raised his glass, 'thanks to Scotty for setting this up for us, and thanks to Lisa for whoring out her man for us to use. Here's to a filthy afternoon.'

Everyone laughed.

'Ok' said Jacob quite seriously. 'Let's discuss the plan.'

He leant forward to address the group.

'Lisa, all four of us are horny as fuck. I've told the guys that you'll let them do pretty much anything they want to him. No safe words. Is that correct?'

'Oh god yes,' replied Lisa breathlessly.

'You should be warned that this will be a very rough fuck.' Caleb joined in. 'Once we start we won't be stopping even he he begs for mercy.'

'He will be fucking getting it no matter what,' laughed Andre who was now stroking an enormous erection.

Bill was chuckling and put my hand on his crotch. 'Our balls are as full as they can possibly be, so you need to be prepared to drown in spunk.'

'It's all fine,' said Lisa. 'He fucks who I tell him to fuck. He's a good boy. You can do whatever you want with him. Ok darling?' I could tell she was keen to get started.

I nodded.

'OK. Once he's in that bedroom he's ours.' said Jacob. 'Don't say we didn't warn you. Is that OK lady.'

'Of course, very clear Jacob.' Lisa confirmed.

'You heard the lady gentlemen, there are no rules. This fucking whore is all yours.'

Jacob turned to Lisa and Becky. 'Ladies strip down to your underwear please, you don't want to ruin your clothes, this will be very messy.'

'I'm not wearing any underwear', said Lisa.

'Then get naked baby,' said Caleb.

Lisa pulled her dress up over her head to reveal her huge tits and bald cunt, with wet glistening lips. She stood there in her white trainers.

'Very nice baby.' Bill squeezed her round bum.

Becky took off her suit and blouse and was stood in stockings and suspenders, bra and panties and kept her heels on. Her tits were fantastic.

'Bra off Becky.' ordered Jacob.

'Yes Jacob. Sorry.' She removed the bra and her huge natural tits sat there in all their glory. They were magnificent.

'Right, You girls need to keep this whore lubed up through the afternoon. He's going to need plenty, so you'll be busy. If you see a cock that's available feel free to use it as you please.' Jacob instructed.

'Scotty, if you want to get in on this feel free but these guys are pretty greedy so good luck.'

The four guys led me into the bedroom and threw me onto the huge bed.

They were on me straight away. I was being mauled. These guys were seriously horny.

I had four rock hard black dicks to cope with for the next few hours and they were all huge.

There were hands a lips all over my body. My cock was in someone's mouth and my arsehole was being fingered and rimmed. It was heaven.

'Oh my god,' said Lisa, 'This is so hot.'

'They are going to fucking ruin your man.' said Becky.

'You two get this fucking whore lubed up now,' Caleb ordered.

Bill and Andre picked me up and turned me over so I was on all fours.

'Open your slut mouth' said Jacob. He slapped my face with his 10 inch dick before slotting it in my mouth.

I felt the nozzle of the lube bottle slide into my bum. 'Pull his cheeks apart so you can get plenty in,' said Caleb. I guessed I was getting the biggest girth first.

Becky pulled me apart and Lisa gave me four big squirts of lube before sliding her finger in and wiping it around my hole.

'Fuck, that is so big Caleb,' said Lisa.

'Lube it up baby. It's going in your man's hole now.'

Lisa took his dick in her hands are wiped the slimy oil all over his weapon.

Caleb slapped my bum. 'Hold still while I push this meat into you bitch.'

Jacob stopped fucking my mouth and watched as Caleb pushed his fat cock against my entrance.

As it started to slip into me I instantly felt the increase in girth over and above anything I'd had in me before.

I squealed and let out a cry as the head of his huge pole found it's way in.

Jacob slapped my face and shoved his dick back into my mouth. 'Shut it whore. You knew what you were getting into. You were warned.'

As Caleb edged his way into me, the initial pain subsided a bit but he was huge and I thought he'd never stop pushing in.

'Fuck this whore is tight. It feels so good. I am going to fuck this slutty ass hard.' Caleb was really enjoying the challenge.

'I told you,' said Scott. 'This hole is one superb fuck.'

'This one is pretty good too,' laughed Jacob, starting to throat fuck me.

Caleb was in me and started to fuck my bum. Slowly at first with long strokes and then picked up his rhythm. He was slapping his balls against my ass as he pounded into me.

Bill and Andre were stood rubbing their cocks waiting for a hole. Andre's cock was the biggest I'd ever seen and he was taking great pleasure in showing it off.

He wiped his pre cum across my face.

Jacob pulled out. 'You want this mouth?' he asked Andre.

'Hell yeah,' Andre swapped with him and held my head still as he started to fuck me.

'You better tag in' Caleb said to Bill. 'I won't last long in that arsehole. It's fucking heaven.'

'Lube him girls,' Bill ordered.

Andre's huge dick was choking me and I was gagging with every stroke as he fucked my throat.

I felt my cheeks being parted and more lube being applied.

'You're doing great baby. I can't tell you how amazing this is.' Lisa was loving it.

Bill grabbed me from behind and pushed his cock into me before I could brace myself. He was deep in me straight away and before I knew it I was being fucked at both ends again.

'Oh my fucking god,' cried Bill. 'Scott you have found us a five star whore. This ass is so fuckable and tight. Take it you fucking slut.'

Bill was hammering his huge pole into me and slapping my bum hard.

'Glad you approve mate.' I could see Scott out of the corner of my eye, wanking his dick and loving the action.

'Ladies. On the bed.' ordered Jacob to Lisa and Becky. 'I need you to keep this dick hard and ready for that slut's hole.'

Bill and Caleb were taking it in turns to fuck me. Bill had pulled out and Caleb was back inside me, while Andre's cock was spilling pre cum into my mouth as he fucked it.

Lisa and Becky were sharing Jacob's cock, taking it in turns to deep throat him as he laid on the bed next to me.

I had heard Lisa cum a few times already, I assumed she'd been wanking or that Becky had been assisting her.

Jacob was keen to take it up a notch.

'Get on this hard dick,' he ordered.

I saw Lisa climb up onto his cock and slide right down onto it. Becky was mauling her tits and pinching her nipples.

'Your woman loves my fucking dick,' Jacob taunted me while my beloved bounced on his huge pole. 'That's it baby. Cum all over that big black cock.'

'Fuck it's so fucking big. I'm coming so much. It's so deep in me.' Lisa was out of control as she came over and over riding Jacob's dick.

The ass fucking was relentless, as Caleb and Bill rode me in turn.

I knew that these guys would have at least two loads each for me if what I already knew of Jacob was true of his friends.

I sensed that Caleb was struggling to hold on.

He was getting more animated and verbally aggressive each time it was his turn to fuck. 'You want this huge black dick you fucking whore. You filthy fucking slut. You are getting filled bitch.'

'Hurry up and spunk in the whore,' said Andre, 'Me and Jacob want that tight ass.'

Jacob pulled Lisa off his dick and threw her on the bed. 'We want that hole. You two boys need to step aside. So give him your cream or get off.'

Bill was spanking my ass as Caleb pounded my hole.

Andre pulled out of my mouth and smeared my face with his pre cum. 'This fucking whore is getting filled. Give it to him and let us at him.'

I had never been fucked so hard as Caleb started to cum in me.

'Here it comes bitch. Oh you fucking whore .... ' Caleb jerked and I felt a huge stream of spunk fill my insides.

He was a far inside me as he could be as he continued to spurt his cream.

'Oh my God.' said Becky as she watched open mouthed.

'Jesus baby.' Lisa was breathless. 'That was amazing.'

I was face down on the bed with my bum in the air. I was spent after the savage fucking I'd just had.

There was to be no recovery time for me.

Caleb pulled out and I felt cum pour from my bum but within moments I was filled again as Jacob and Andre took over.

Jacob took first go. 'No resting slut. In this bedroom you're fucking ours until we've finished.'

He fed his rock hard dick straight into me and I was filled with cock again.

Andre was there with him waiting his turn. 'Fuck that looks good. My dick is going to look so fine in there.'

'Wait your turn. Oh fuck I forgot how fucking good this slut is to fuck,' Jacob picked up speed and started to really fuck me.

Bill walked round and waved his huge dick in my face. 'Mouth.' he said.

I obediently opened up for him and he slammed it in for me to blow him. He was leaking pre cum and was ready to blow.

Caleb was recovering on the bed.

'Ladies. Clean that man's dick up and get it back in the game.' Jacob gestured to Caleb's worn out meat.

Lisa and Becky did as they were told and started to pamper Caleb's cock with hot towels and lube.

Bill was hammering my mouth. 'Fuck me this feels so good. Scotty you getting close? You wanna cover this fucking filthy slut?'

Scott was the forgotten man, but he was slowly wanking and watching the savage assault on my body by these huge guys.

'Ready whenever you are Bill.' Scott came round to the front and continued slowly pulling his dick and pointing it at my cock filled face.

Jacob pulled out of me. 'Get in there Andre. Stick that big pole in there. I've got to see this.'

'Oh yes baby. Fuck Caleb, your spunk is still pouring out of this bitch.'

Andre stuck his enormous rod straight into me. He was huge. I let out a cry as he filled me.

I got another slap from Jacob.

'Shut the fuck up. You're our whore to be used and we are a long way from being finished with you.'

Bill took his dick out of my mouth. 'Open wide bitch. Scott, are you good?'

Scott nodded.

With that, they both started to cum, shooting jet after jet of cream into my mouth and onto my face.

'Swallow it whore,' said Bill as he kept spilling it into me.

The pair of them covered me with a torrent of the stuff. It was dripping out of both sides of my mouth and down my chin.

'Fuck. That's a ridiculous amount of spunk. Well done boys.' Jacob was clapping.

'God baby. You're covered.' Lisa was holding Caleb's recovering cock in her hand but everyone had stopped to watch the show.

We heard the lift arriving and that told me that I'd been getting fucked for an hour, as the waitresses had brought more champagne as instructed.

'In here ladies please,' Becky called to the two girls.

As the girls walked in with the drinks, I heard them gasp at the scene they were watching.

Andre had his 11 inch dick pounding my arsehole, Bill and Scott were wiping their dicks clean on my cum splattered face, the girls were busy successfully reviving Caleb's meat and Jacob greeted them with his erect cock proudly out in front of him.

He took a glass. 'Thanks ladies, right on time. Very impressive, Make sure everyone gets a glass please. Other than that fucking whore being fucked. He's only drinking spunk today and he's just had two pints of it.'

Everyone laughed.

'Come back in another hour with refills please girls,' said Becky, 'this won't be ending any time soon.'

The girls stood looking at Becky and surveying the scene.

'Anything else?' Becky asked. 'If you bring the next drinks naked I'll let you eat my cunt. Would you like that?'

'Yes Becky,' said Martina smiling.

'OK Becky,' Shannon gave one one her tits a squeeze.

'More the merrier,' said Lisa laughing. 'Oh Caleb. You're back.' She looked at the massive fat cock in her hand.

Bill walked across to Becky who knew it was her job to prepare him for more, and started to clean his cum soaked dick up with her tongue.

Jacob had replaced Andre in my bum and he was really going to town on me. The pair of them were just taking turns in me and encouraging each other to fuck me harder.

'Fuck Jacob. That tight arsehole is eating your big dick. Give it to him. That fucking whore's cock is rock hard. He wants it.'

Jacob continued to hammer his huge pole into me and we were both watching Lisa sucking Caleb, who had fully recovered.

'She likes black meat in her arsehole Caleb. Just so you know.' Jacob called over.

'Good information,' said Caleb smiling.

He pulled out of Lisa's mouth and pushed her onto her back, lifting her legs over his shoulders.

'Becky. Lube the lady up please.' Caleb was eying up my girl's hole.

Becky moved away from Bill's dick and grabbed the lube. Lisa groaned as the nozzle squirted into her willing bum.

Caleb grabbed his dick and found the rear entrance.

'Oh my fucking god,' screamed Lisa, 'It's too big Caleb.'

'It's going in baby just relax. There it goes all the way in. Fuck that's good.'

Lisa played with her soaking wet cunt as Caleb started to fuck her hard in her ass.

She started to cum immediately.

'Fuck yes. Give it to me. Hard in my hole. Don't stop. Fucking harder.' She was screaming the place down.

Jacob was getting really turned on. As he pummeled me I could tell I was about to get another big load up me.

'Andre. I'm gonna fill this bitch are you ready to get straight in?'

'Born ready baby,' said Andre patiently waiting for his mate to shoot in me and stroking his huge erection.

Jacob pushed my face into the bed and started to ride me even harder. I felt him grow as he was about to cum.

'Fucking whore ass is getting impaled on dick. You ready for more spunk bitch? Beg me for it.'

'Please cum in me,' I wailed 'I want cum.'

'Good slut. Get ready for my load. Fuck. Oh yes you fucking whore, here it is.'

Jacob's stream of cum flew into me. I felt it fill me as his big dick twitched in my ass. I could barely breathe with my face pushed into the bed. He had totally used me.

'Fuck that was better than I remember.' Jacob pulled out of me and let me breathe again.

As I looked up Bill was waiting for my mouth and shoved his cock straight in.

Andre replaced Jacob in my cum drenched hole and wasted no time in starting to pump me.

These guys were so fit for their age and there was no sign of them running out of steam. I was getting tag teamed and there were no breaks for my ravaged arsehole and mouth.

Caleb pulled out of Lisa's bum. 'Sorry lady but I'm saving all my spunk for the whore.'

Lisa didn't care. She'd had at least 5 orgasms while he'd fucked her gorgeous ass.

Her and Becky now had Jacob to deal with as he recovered from unloading in me. They were busy stroking his cock and balls to get him ready to go again.

Andre was the only one of them yet to unload in me, but I sensed that was about to change.

'Fuck this whore is special,' he was saying to Bill who's cock was deep in my throat. 'I can't wait much longer baby. He's getting my cream.'

He started to lengthen his strokes, pounding into me each time. He was so big and so deep in me.

'Fuck bitch. You are getting the biggest river of spunk you've ever had. You ready you fucking slut?'

I nodded with Bill's dick in my mouth.

'He's fucking ready Andre.' said Bill. 'Fill that bitch's ass.'

Andre wasn't joking. I felt him explode in my bum and it was a torrent going off inside me, spraying my insides.

'Fuck you fucking whore,' screamed Andre as he finished off in me. 'You changing ends Bill?'

'Fuck yeah.' Bill pulled out of my mouth and Andre pulled out of my bum, leaving one hell of a mess in there.

Caleb was planning on replacing Bill and slapped me around the face with his fat meat. 'Open whore.'

I did as I was told and he pushed his dick straight in.

Bill was straight in my hole. 'Andre this is some mess you've left in here.'

The lift went again and I assumed two naked waitresses had emerged.

'Here come the pussy eaters,' shouted Jacob. 'You ladies put that Champagne down over there and get over here.'

'Yes Jacob,' they said in unison.

I saw Lisa and Becky get themselves into position on the huge bed next to where I was being spit roasted, and spread open wide ready to receive the tongues of the two young waitresses.

As Martina and Shannon climbed up onto the bed I could see they were both naked as instructed by Becky.

'Pick a cunt and start eating,' ordered Becky.

They willingly dived in and started to hungrily eat the two girls, and it wasn't long before they were both screaming and coming.

'Fuck Martina, you're so good at this. Eat my wet cunt you naughty slut,' Becky was in heaven and I guessed that this was a regular arrangement.

I was getting spit roasted hard by Bill in my ass and Caleb's fat slab of meat in my throat, but I could see Lisa bucking on Shannon's tongue as she was coming in buckets on her face. 'Oh baby, this is so hot. I can't stop coming,' Lisa screamed.

'Andre get your dick in one of those mouths and get hard again. It's time to drown this whore in spunk,' Jacob told his friend.

Andre obliged and put his long dick in Becky's mouth as Martina carried on getting to work on her. Becky took it willingly and Andre started to stroke it, slowly bringing it back to life.

'Don't worry about me, these balls have got plenty more juice in them,' Andre changed mouths and shoved it into Lisa's.

'Right get this fucking bitch on his back,' Jacob said to Bill and Caleb, stoking his rock hard dick.

They slowly pulled out of me, and I was roughly manhandled from all fours onto my back.

I could feel cum oozing out of my bum and it was still dripping off my face from earlier. I'd already taken so much of their cream but their huge dicks were hard again so I knew I was about to get a lot more.

A pillow was shoved behind my head and I was faced with four hard enormous cocks in my face.

'Scotty. Feel free to fuck his ass and watch the show from the best seat in the house,' Jacob laughed.

Scott didn't need asking twice and came round in front of me. The guys lifted up my legs, presenting Scott with my cum filled hole.

'Fuck there is so much cum in there,' said Scott as I felt his big pole slide into me.

'Fuck that slut Scotty,' shouted Caleb and forced his dick in my mouth.

The four guys took turns in my mouth, wanking their dicks slowly and I realized they were planning to finish off their savage fucking, by covering me in whatever they had left in their huge balls.

The girls had all stopped and had gathered around to watch the show. They all had fingers in themselves.

My dick was rock hard. Scott was now pumping my arsehole hard and getting turned on by watching the guys sharing my mouth.

Becky reached over and started to slowly wank me before leaning in and licking the pre cum up. 'Do you mind?' she said to Lisa.

'Feel free, but he is very close, so be careful unless you want a mouthful.' Lisa laughed.

Becky didn't seem to mind and started to slowly suck my cock. Martina was playing with Becky's wet cunt while she did it.

'Fuck, I am getting close,' said Scott slowing down his thrusts. 'Are you guys nearly ready?'

'Ready to blow baby,' announced Andre, slipping his dick into my wide open mouth again.

'Hold on 'til we're done Scotty, then you can unload up him. Becky. Do not make that whore cum until I say,' ordered Jacob, and slapped my face with his meat.