Lisa, the TS Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was in ecstasy. With Lisa's moanings, along with her previous tongue work, it didn't take long for him to explode. A few more slow pumps and Tom had to stop. He held himself in her for a couple of minutes, then slowly pulled out.

"Ohh" Lisa said, sounding disappointed.

"Sorry" Tom replied. He asked her if he could use her bathroom, then got up. In the bathroom, he disposed of the condom and washed himself off. He returned to the bedroom where Lisa was sitting on the bed. He sat down beside her and put his arm around her.

"That was great."

"Yes, Love, it was" she replied.

He held her for a minute. "I'd like to see you again. I don't know when it'll be but I do want to see you. Is that OK?"

"Yes, Love" she replied. They lightly kissed and he got up to dress. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few more bills, placing them on the dresser.

"Thanks, Love" she said.

"You're very welcome" Tom responded. He held his hand out to her and gently pulled her up from the bed. Once more, he gently kissed her on the lips. "Good bye, Love" he said, and headed to the door.

Tom knew he would see her again. It had been wonderful. A fulfillment of his fantasies. He was sure he'd register for next year's conference. (Sounds like a sequel??)

12