Lisa/Tony/Jeff & Brenda on the Isle

Story Info
Pleasure Island fun time.
6.6k words
4.22
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On that first night, the four of us slept in the same bed and none of us visited the toilet all night. We just slept cuddling each other on a wet sheet.

The next day we got up, all of us needing a shower again.

"Before you have a shower," I said to Brenda, "I want to lick your cunt. You know I enjoy it before you wash it."

I really do like the aroma from an unwashed cunt. That smell of pee really gets me excited.

I licked her and then Lisa said, "You can lick mine as well if you want to."

While I was licking hers, "You can suck my sticky cock too," said Tony.

Why not, I thought.

When I'd finished I stood up and while Tony and Lisa shared a shower, Brenda came over to me.

"I like that taste too," she said and began to kiss me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, dribbling loads of saliva.

"When I'm on my own at home, I finger my cunt, and play with myself a lot, sometimes dribbling piss and I always lick my fingers afterwards, whether I've had a wash or not," she said.

We followed Lisa and Tony into the shower.

When we were ready, we put on clean underwear. Brenda and Lisa in white cotton panties and Tony and me in white briefs.

Time for breakfast...

We headed up to the village shop/cafe, and sat down for breakfast.

The guy who managed the shop said, "Hey guys, I'm so sorry, until the boat arrives later, we've got no milk. People have been drinking more, we've run out."

"Oh! Dear, that's a bit of a blow," said one customer and I agreed.

We sat for moment eating, then suddenly Tony said, "No problem, well at least for us. pour the coffees out my friend."

He poured out four coffees.

"Ok! Lisa, squeeze your teats," said Tony.

Lisa held her right breast and pulled on her nipple and milk spurted into the cups of coffee.

Two other customers, a man and a woman, asked for some.

"Help yourselves," she said and the couple pulled on her teats, spurting milk into their coffees.

"How about making a donation?," said the shop manager, as he picked up a small jug.

"Ok", said Lisa, "I'd enjoy that as she stretching her nipples. They're so sensitive now."

"You can sit on my lap while you're doing it," said Tony and removed his briefs.

She took her panties off and sat on his lap, his cock slid into her sticky cunt easily.

He didn't move, just left it inside her, while she and Brenda worked on her teats, half filling the small jug, which was put in the shop cooler.

"There' will be a few grateful people in here," I said.

"I need a piss," said Lisa, "all that squeezing on my teats has got my bladder nerves working, plus this cock up me."

"Well don't do it in the shop," I said.

Lisa stood up and Tony's cock plopped out, covered in vaginal secretions and all over his inner thighs.

She had juices coming out and they were seaping down her thighs as well.

We went outside.

I looked at her sticky juices on Tony's cock and bent down to suck it.

Meanwhile, Brenda knelt down behind Lisa and bent her forward slightly, then began licking her sticky thighs and her cunt.

"Careful, I'm nearly pissing," said Lisa.

Brenda ignored her and unable to hold on any longer she began to go, her pee gushing all over Brenda's body.

She adjusted her position slightly and got a couple of good mouthfuls.

A good start to the day, I thought.

"I've been thinking about that lady on the rack," said Lisa, "I wouldn't mind being helpless and being fucked and abused, but I don't feel like laying down, or being blindfolded, I want to see what's going on."

"I'm sure we can work something out," I said.

Me and Tony wandered off to see what we could arrange, leaving Lisa and Brenda behind.

Unknown to us, they were enjoying themselves...well why not?

We told the shop manager what we wanted and he said to go round the back of the shop and that there was an old plastic door frame and perhaps we could do something with that.

We also found some straps which would be useful.

It just needed a bit of DIY.

Nearby, there were a couple of small trees that were fairly close to each other.

We checked them out and realised they'd be perfect to tether Lisa, standing up, liked she wanted.

We stood the door frame between the trees, which were only three feet apart, and strapped them tightly to the trunks.

We had spare straps for tying her to the frame.

We returned to the green and found Lisa and Brenda sitting on the grass, their legs locked together, both having an orgasm, as they rubbed their cunts together.

There were a lot of "Ooooh's and ahhhh's and suddenly Brenda said "I'm going to piss, can't hold it...here it comes."

"Oh! Fuck, let it go, spray your piss all over my cunt, you dirty whore!" Lisa said.

Tony winked at me and I knew what he was thinking.

As both girls orgasmed, we stood on either side of them and peed between their hairy pubic mounds.

As our flows subsided, we sprayed the rest over their bellies and tits.

"What a pair of fucking sluts these two are," said Tony.

"You fucking cunt," said Lisa, looking at Tony.

"You're going to get punished for that," he said.

"Oooh! Yes please," she replied.

We wandered around for a while, and had more drinks.

"It's about time to punish you," said Tony.

We got up and headed to the stand up rack we'd built.

"We'll need the "toys" from the chalet, "I suggested, "and a couple of cushions to stand on."

Brenda offered to fetch them and returned five minutes later.

We'd started to strap Lisa to the frame. Her wrists to the sides and her ankles to the bottom of the frame.

Finally pulling her knees to the side of the framework so that she was half squatting, thighs wide open, everything between them exposed and vulnerable.

We left the "toys" on the ground.

Brenda put the cushions under her feet for support and after making sure she was fairly comfortable, we left her for a few minutes, to see what would happen.

The frame was clearly visible from the pathway and after a few minutes, a naked guy walked by with a tremendous erection. He was about 30 or so.

He saw Lisa, helpless, strapped up and walked over to her and spent a while inspecting her, kneeling down and looking at her pussy lips hanging open, making her cunt snd pee hole and clitoris clearly visible.

Having been pissed on by us and having had a couple of pisses herself, there was a aroma surrounding her cunt.

He put his nose between her thighs and spent a while sniffing her, while he rubbed his cock.

Like myself, he obviously enjoyed the smell of an unwashed cunt.

It seemed it was his fetish. He buried his nose into the folds of her pussy, took one last deep breath, then stood up, still masturbating and shot his large load all over her pubic area saturating her pubic hair, looking into her eyes, satisfied with what he'd done.

Brenda watched as the semen dropped downward in long sticky globules. Unable to see it going to waste, she too knelt down and licked and sucked Lisa's pubic hairs.

She stood up, her lips covered with the guys semen and kissed Tony, so he could enjoy the slippery mixture of it and her saliva.

I attached a clamp to Lisa's left nipple, and switched the dial on the battery controlled box to a low setting.

A minute later milk started to drip from her now swollen nipple..

A fat naked middle aged woman walking passed noticed and walked over to Lisa, reached out and licked the milk, as it started to drip from her teat.

She took the clamp off and placed it onto her right nipple as she started to leak more milk from her left one and sucked hard.

As she sucked, she put her hand between Lisa thighs and felt her clitoris, rubbing it before inserting her finger deep into her sticky cunt, which made her dribble pee into the woman's hand.

This seemed to excite her and with her other hand she felt between her own thighs and felt herself.

Lisa orgasmed and the woman felt the inner walls of her cunt throbbing on her finger, making her have an orgasm herself.

She spent five minutes there before finishing.

We sat on the grass nearby watching.

We both had erections and Brenda sat between us, rubbing our cocks.

Three guys came down the path.

"Oh! Fuck, look at that whore, she's asking for it," said one of them.

"Let's give her a good seeing to," said another.

That was it. All three of them went over to her.

While one went around to the back of Lisa, a second went to the front.

The one at the back said, "Oh! Boy, I love fucking assholes, I'm going to fuck the shit out of this one," as he eased his cock into her pouting ass.

The second one went close to her front and managed to get his hard cock into her sticky cunt.

Between them they managed to fuck her both ways.

Lisa gasped out, almost crying with pleasure as her body was invaded.

"Hey," said the third guy, "Save some for me."

The front guy came and withdrew.

As his semen began to run down her thighs, he thrust his cock into her, not bothered that his friend had been up her cunt already.

The guy at the back came in her ass and withdrew his cock, leaving semen to run from her swollen anus.

The front guy shot his semen right up inside her and finally his cock slipped out.

With juices running down her thighs, one of the men said, "What a fucking slut, just leave the dirty bitch hanging there, she obviously likes it, fucking whore."

We continued watching, while Tony played with Brenda's long nipples and squeezed what was left of her sagging tits.

I had my hand under her and fingered her wet cunt, no reason why she shouldn't have some pleasure too, while we were concentrating on Lisa.

A guy on his own came down the path and seeing her strapped to the frame, walked over to her and cock in hand, he had a pee, spraying his piss all down her legs and up over her belly and down between her thighs, using her as a toilet.

He walked off, leaving her dripping wet.

A middle aged couple saw her, helpless and tied up.

The man, who had a fair sized cock, (maybe 9" erect) went behind Lisa, fingered her asshole and using the semen from the previous guy who'd been there, he inserted his hard cock.

He gave her a good seeing to round the back.

Meanwhile, Lisa was starting to lose control and was peeing in short spurts, every time the guy pushed into her ass.

The lady he was with took advantage and knelt down in front of her and pulling her pussy flaps as open as she could,

she studied the swollen pee hole.

Pee splashed in her face and she pursued her lips over the gushing mound and sucked at it, drinking the warm piss.

By now a few men and women had gathered to watch Lisa being gang banged and abused verbally.

It was echo's of the rack lady and she was enjoying it.

The guy came in her ass, his cock pushed as far up as it would go and the lady he was with finished drinking her pee and stood up.

"I'm going to have some of that," said a man and pushed his cock into her dripping pussy.

"Me too," said another and went round behind her and thrust his erect cock into her ass.

An older female noticed milk dripping from her nipple and squeezed between her body and the guy fucking her cunt.

She pulled roughly on her teat and sucked on the swollen teat.

"What a dirty slut," said another guy and walked over and urinated down her right leg.

Two others joined him, using her legs as a public toilet.

Tony looked over towards her and mouthed if she was alright. She smiled, nodding her head in approval.

After the two guys finished fucking her back and front and the woman finished sucking her teats, they left.

Lisa, unable to move, was just left hanging there, pee and semen running down her inner thighs.

Brenda went over and bent forward to lick at the semen.

Obviously, as she bent forward, her own cunt was on display for all to see. So, it happened...a young guy took advantage and entered her thrusting hard into her sticky pussy.

He came very quickly, leaving her still licking Lisa's legs and cunt.

Tony went over and pushed his cock into Brenda's pussy.

It was swimming in the previous guy's semen, but that just excited him more and he sped up his thrusting.

"Oh! Brenda, you're such a fucking old whore." He said, and with that he came, pushing as hard as he could into her.

That was enough for me..I knelt down behind Brenda and pressed my mouth against her wrinkley old cunt and licked at the semen that oozed out.

With my mouth half full and my lips covered, I stood up, went up to Lisa and kissed her open mouth, spitting out the mixture of semen and saliva, which she eagerly swallowed.

She was really enjoying being "gang banged" at both back and front and having her teats sucked and abused, as well as being used as a public toilet.

A guy walked down the path and on seeing her strapped to the frame, helpless and unable to resist he took advantage.

With his cock in his hand, he pulled back his foreskin, to expose a massive knobend, glistening with precome.

The full length, probably a good 10".

He went round behind her and rubbed it up and down between her ass cheeks, picking up sweat and semen from the previous guy.

He knew how big he was, so he eased himself in gently, but once his swollen knob passed her opening he pushed up.

He fucked her for several minutes before he came and after a good thrusting his cock went soft.

He didn't take it out, instead as it went completely soft, he strained and peed in her ass.

When it slipped out, his urine gushed down her legs.

Finally, after another fifteen minutes of physical and verbal abuse, she'd had enough.

She'd been well fucked in both holes, pissed in and used as a public toilet...called a whore, a dirty cunt, fucking slut and more.

As we released her, she was pissing down her legs herself and we had to make sure she could stand up .

"Did you enjoy that," said Tony.

"I loved it," she repled. "I bet I stink."

"You do." I said. "You smell like a dirty whore, who hasn't washed for a week."

We all laughed and decided to go for a swim and a rest on the beach and give Lisa a chance to get clean.

We'd all enjoyed watching Lisa getting her enjoyment and some for ourselves.

We went to eat and drink later and had a couple of hours sleep in our chalet, especially Lisa, who was, as she put it, exhausted.

It cooled down in the evening and it was nice to go for walk, naked of course.

A few drinks in the cafe/shop, the milk had arrived, but there were still a few who'd heard about Lisa's breast milk and milked her swollen teats for their coffee, including us.

We ambled back to Tony and Lisa's chalet and there were still some people enjoying their sexual freedom.

Two guys on the grass having a 69 and next to them, two females doing the same, tongues deep in each others vaginas, both of them having very mobile orgasms, their hips and thighs shaking.

There was an older chubby woman watching both couples, naked as well, her legs wide apart, fingering herself, and peeing through her fingers wetting the grass beneath her.

We arrived at the chalet and sat down for while, chatting about the day's events.

"I really enjoyed being restrained today, used as a public toilet, fucked in both my holes, called names." Said Lisa.

"You really enjoyed the piss games then," said Brenda.

"Oh! Yes," she replied, "up my cunt and ass, lovely."

"Me too," said Brenda.

"I expect the bed will get a bit wet tonight," said Tony.

All three of us, Lisa,Brenda and myself, all agreed in unison.

We laughed and carried on chatting.

"We'll," said Lisa,looking at Brenda, "I doubt it will be too wet, you fucking piss drinking whore!"

"I love it," she replied.

"We'll, that's sorted then. Brenda's mouth will be our toilet."

"I think we all like it," I said.

Tony agreed.

"We'll, I'm ready," I said and went over to Brenda's chair, pulled her head forward and put my soft cock in her open mouth and began to pee.

I nearly emptied my bladder, but took my cock out when she started coughing and the rest of my pee sprayed down her body.

Lisa went over to kiss her, tongues in each others mouths, so she could taste the remains of my pee.

While they kissed, I knelt down in front of Tony and took his erect cock in my mouth.

He said that he didn't want to come yet, but enjoyed having it sucked.

I sucked for quite a while, until it softened slightly and he took advantage, saying, "you might as well have some." He said and peed in my mouth.

I saved some and went over to kiss Brenda, spitting his piss into her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed.

By the time I'd done that, Tony was sucking Lisa's nipples and drinking her milk.

There wasn't any hurry, all of us wanting the evening to last as long as possible, so we sat chatting for a while longer.

"You've got one hell of a clitoris," said Lisa.

"Probably 'cos I've played with myself since I was a kid. I've loved the feelings it gave me," said Brenda, "the love of pissing came from peeing while I rubbed myself, getting myself all wet and pulling my panties up without wiping myself."

"I like that," said Lisa, "pulling them up while I'm still dripping."

Myself and Tony sat listening to the ladies, as their discussion got more sexually depraved, both of us sitting with our erect cocks sticking up from our laps.

Eventually, Lisa looked over to us and she said, "Are you two enjoying listening to us?"

"Sure thing," we said in unison.

"What are you two lesbian fucking whores going to get up to next?" asked Tony.

"We've got an idea or two," said Brenda.

With that, they got on the bed, Lisa with her head at the bottom of the bed and Brenda's at the top, so that they could lock their legs together.

Finally, with their legs locked in such a position that their pussy's were touching, they began to rub them together.

Being so aroused, their clits were hard and exposed and the rubbing got the girls excited as the stickiness oozed from their cunts making them slippery.

Brenda had drunk so much she began to dribble pee, exciting Lisa even more.

Within seconds, she was gushing, filling Lisa's cunt.

"Oh! Fuck, I'm coming so much...ooooh!," she whimpered.

"Oh! Yes, yes, yes," cried Brenda, "me too."

They ground their pussies together, their thighs quivering and shaking.

For me and Tony, it was a sight to see.

Having drunk Tony's pee, I was ready to let go and knelt on the bed, as they were in the throws of their orgasms and aimed my stream between their wet cunts, making them grind together even more, both of them crying out in ecstasy.

"You two piss whores are really enjoying yourselves," said Tony.

After a few minutes, they settled down.

"Oh! That was good," said Lisa, "my clit's still tingling... I'm really loving this pissing fun."

I went down and licked Lisa's cunt, while Tony licked Brenda's.

Urine had gone everywhere and I was soon rimming Lisa's ass.

"Your asshole tastes good," I said, "I love licking women's assholes."

"They both taste good," said Tony, "all this mixed piss."

We all ended up on the bed, kissing and feeling whatever we could get hold of, lying on the wet bed sheet.

"What toys have we got?" Said Lisa.

"Not many," said Tony.

I suggested going to the shop to see what I could get.

"Ok!," said Tony, "I'll be safe with the girls," he added, laughing.

Naked, I went towards the shop on the village green.

On the way I saw a naked older man holding his cock, ready. I assumed to take a pee.

"Don't waste it." I told him, "If you go to our chalet, I told him where to go, there's an older lady called Brenda in there we're using as a toilet. Ask for Tony and just say Jeff sent you.

I continued to the shop and he went off smiling, urine already trickling down his legs as he walked.

12