Lisa/Tony/Jeff & Brenda on the Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later I headed back with some "toys."

On entering the chalet, there was the man.

He'd introduced himself and Tony pointed at Brenda lying on the bed.

I arrived just as she's had opened her mouth and the guy stood at the side of the bed and had started to pee and she was eagerly drinking it.

After a minute he'd finished and he shook the drips over her face.

"Hang on," said Tony.

He went to the man and grabbed his cock and began to masturbate him.

Lisa got the idea and gently squeezed his balls.

His cock immediately went hard and Tony continued to rub it.

As he rubbed it, he pushed his finger into the man's asshole.

Suddenly he said, "I'm coming."

"Open your mouth, you dirty fucking whore," he said to Brenda.

Tony pulled hard and fast on his foreskin and copious amounts of semen shot into her mouth.

She swallowed it, after swilling it round her mouth to get the full taste.

With cum still dripping from his swollen cock end, Tony moved to the front of the man and sucked on it.

"Don't be greedy," said Lisa and they took it in turns to drain the last drops.

Meanwhile, I went to kiss Brenda, running my tongue around her mouth and found the taste of pee and cum very exciting, so much so, my own cock was swelling up.

After the guy left, we searched through the bag of "toys" I'd bought back.

"What next?" said Lisa.

"Anything you like," said Tony.

"Yes, anything," said Brenda, "more piss for me I hope."

"You're nothing but a dirty piss whore," I said, "if it's pissing you want, you're going to get it."

"Did you enjoy all that piss up your ass?" Brenda asked Lisa.

"Oh! Yes, I loved the full feeling pressing on my bladder and cunt."

"I've had piss up mine, but I'd love to be filled up," she said.

"I think that can be done for you," said Tony and he looked in the bag of toys.

He took out a funnel pand a large butt plug.

"You asked for it," he said.

Lisa pulled Brenda to the bottom of the bed and lifted her legs, so that her ass was pointing upwards.

I gave her ass opening a good lick, with plenty of saliva and Tony gently eased the funnel in.

"Oh! That feels good," she said.

Lisa climbed onto the bed and squatted over Brenda's mouth and continued to hold her legs up.

We'd drank lots of water, but neither of us were ready to pee too much yet.

The guy who'd been there earlier had told a friend.

We'd left the chalet door open a bit, well there's nothing hidden here and he walked in.

"I hear you've got a public toilet here," he said.

"Yes," said Tony, "just use the funnel."

Brenda was busy licking Lisa and sucking on her clitoris and pushing her tongue into her sticky cunt.

Every few seconds she dripped pee into her mouth, followed by a spurt or two.

The guy went over to the bed, held his cock, and began peeing into the funnel.

There was a bubbling noise as it went inside her.

He had wanted to go and for nearly two minutes pissed into it, eventually shaking the drips of pee everywhere.

By now both me and Tony were nearly ready to go.

I pissed into the funnel, but it took ages to run down.

I finished eventually and it was Tony's turn.

We took out the funnel and he pushed his cock into her anus and proceeded to pee.

He must have peed half a pint.

"Get the large butt plug." He said, "She's full up."

He withdrew his cock.and I pushed the plug into her swollen opening.

Lisa lay her legs down and we looked at her bloated belly.

"How does it feel?" Asked Lisa.

"Ooh! I feel so full. The pressure on everything, my bladder, my cunt...I love it."

She got up off the bed,and her belly flopped down.

"Ooh! I can feel all that piss inside me."

She walked slowly towards the bathroom, enjoying to movement of her insides.

She sat on the toilet and removed the butt plug.

There was a moment of quiet, then suddenly the release of the fluids in her bowel.

She put her hand between her open legs and pulled on her swollen clitoris.

As the pressure released, she orgasmed and squeezed her clitoris hard.

Meanwhile, on the bed the three of us were feeling each other, Lisa sucking on our deflated cocks, while we felt her.

Eventually Brenda finished on the toilet, wiped and cleaned herself and returned to us.

"That was so good, now I know why the rack lady does it so often," She said.

Brenda joined us on the bed, and watched as Lisa sucked on our cocks.

She looked up and smiled ,and kissed Brenda, their tongues in each others mouths.

Lisa knew what she liked and dribbled lots of saliva into Brenda's mouth.

She swallowed all she could get.

Maybe half an hour later, after we'd watched Brenda wet the bed, Tony said, "Let's have a look in the bag of toys and see what you've found".

So we got all the toys together and first out were the battery powered nipple clamps.

"Let's get some milking done" Said Tony? "You like having your teats milked."

Lisa smiled and replied, "I sure do."

"They work on our clits as well, "said Brenda.

Both of our ladies had massive clits so it was an invitation too good to miss.

There were several in the boxes of assorted toys at the shop, so I fetched four sets of clamps.

Brenda and Lisa lay on the bed waiting for yet more attention.

With their legs open, they parted their vulval lips to expose their already erect clitorises.

We attached the clamps and switched them on.

Then we attached a set to Lisa's nipples and switched them on.

Turning the power up bought the desired effect.

Within a couple of minutes, milk was oozing from Lisa's nipplesand running down her breasts and both of them started to orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck that's good." Said Lisa.

"Oh! Yes...yes, fuck yes!" Said Brenda.

"They seem to be enjoying it." Said Tony.

"We'll, we should get some pleasure ourselves." I said and got on my knees and took his half hard cock in my mouth.

We'd both had some comes that day, so there wouldn't be any more just yet, but his cock still got hard and he was enjoying being sucked, especially when I took hold of his balls and gently rolled them in my fingers.

There was the taste of the earlier orgasms and piss, which I must say, I liked.

We then changed places.and he gave mine a good sucking, again rolling my balls with his fingers.

It felt so good.

On the bed, the two girls were groaning and moaning, having almost constant orgasms.

Me and Tony went to Lisa's side and removed the clamps from her nipples and sucked hard on them, one each and eagerly drew milk.

Lisa just loved it.

Meanwhile, two clittys were throbbing and so swollen and when we looked down, both of the girls had lost control and were wetting the bed.

Pee was either spurting or dribbling out and occasionally Brenda's squirted out in a golden arc, after having drunk so much earlier.

We went down and Tony sucked on Lisa's cunt, while I sucked on Brenda's, while they were still leaking pee.

Maybe a quarter of an hour later, Tony was on top of Lisa, fucking her.

Brenda was on all fours, in such a position, she was able to kiss Lisa's open mouth...they spat and dribbled saliva into each others mouths.

Seeing her cunt sticking up, open and still dribbling pee I knelt behind her and rammed my cock into her.

A few minutes later we changed over and I fucked Lisa, while Tony fucked Brenda.

For nearly half an hour we kept swapping, eventually we'd built up enough semen to come.

Tony came in Brenda and I came in Lisa, all while they kissed, swapping saliva, wet dribble kisses.

"Oh! Fuck, what a session." Said Lisa. "My cunt and clit are throbbing."

"Oh! Yes," said Brenda. "And not bad for an oldie like me. By the way, it's my birthday this week...I'm 72."

"We'll have to sort something out for you then." Said Tony.

"Just being here is present enough for me." She said.

Absolutely all in, we dozed off on the wet bed, as before, not getting up to visit the toilet all night...we just peed, letting it go.

The next morning, we took turns having a shower and freshened up.

Then went for breakfast,including as usual, lots of coffee and water.

"What's doing today?" I asked.

"Anything." Said Tony.

"I fancy being gang banged." Said Lisa, "By as many men as possible."

"That's a good idea." Said Brenda, "I think I could fancy that too and lots of piss fun."

"Let's arrange it then." Said Tony, "I'd love to watch."

"Me too" I said.

"We need a bit of a break after last night." Daid Lisa, "maybe later."

We spent quite a while watching other people and had more to drink.

Tony occasionally chatted with guys, arranging what the girls wanted.

Lisa had been tied up on the door frame and been abused by half a dozen men and a couple of women, but Tony and me sensed she wanted more.

As far as Brenda was concerned, as long as it involved urine, she didn't care!

For awhile we sat naked in the sun, with bottles of water, enjoying the sun and watching other people having their own fun.

"What have you two planned?" Asked Lisa.

"We'll, you two want to be gang banged, so we've arranged a treat for you." Said Tony, "Rape comes to mind."

"Oh! Right, well as long as there's no violence, I'm not into that." She said.

"No." Said Tony," it'll be good natured, pure sex.

"When?" Asked Brenda.

"We'll, if we told you that, it wouldn't be rape would it?" Said Tony.

We had more drink and for a while, we watched a couple of exhibitionists on the grass fucking in such a way, we could see his cock going in and out of her cunt.

We watched and heard them coming and afterwards, she sucked his sticky cock, dripping with semen and her own juices.

He returned the favour, got between her thighs and buried his mouth into her well open cunt.

We walked around for a couple of hours just enjoying the "scenery."

Then went to get something to eat and drink.

A couple of times while on our travels we let the waters flow, mine and Tony's splashing down our legs and everywhere else as our cock flopped about. The girls letting it run down their legs, as well.

As we walked toward the green, a crowd of men and women walked down the slight incline.

There were about fifteen men and six or seven women.

It seemed Tony's earlier chatting had paid off.

Tony and myself walked a short distance behind the girls.

One of the men walked up to them and grabbed Lisa's breasts.

"You've got a nice pair of tits." He said.

Then he put his hand between her legs and grabbed her cunt, squeezing it.

"Nice wet cunt." He said."It feels like it needs a good fucking...lay down you fucking whore...hold her guys." He said.

Two men got her on the groun and held her arms, while two women held her legs open, raising them in the air.

The first man rubbed his cock to erection.and got on top of her, thrusting it into her open cunt.

He fucked her for a good five minutes, finally yelling out and coming into her.

He slid himself out and another guy took his place, pushing his hard cock into her sperm soaked cunt.

Tony took advantage of the situation and knelt down in front of the first guy and sucked the remaining sperm and Lisa's juices from his softening cock.

Meanwhile the second guy came and filled her with more semen.

One of the women came over, squatted over Lisa's face and peed in her mouth.

"That's it, drink my piss you dirty fucking slut." She said.

Six guys had fucked her in a quarter of an hour...her cunt was spilling over with cum.

Another woman went down on her and sucked the cum as it oozed out.

So much, she filled her mouth...

"Don't swallow it all." Said Brenda. "Can I have some?"

"The woman nodded and came over to her and kissed her, spitting some of the sticky come into her mouth, which she eagerly drank.

Suddenly another guy said, "I fancy the older one. Get down on the ground you fucking whore."

He looked at Brenda, with an enormous cock in his hand...it must have been easily 9" long and an inch and a half across.

"This is going up your cunt, you dirty old slut." He said.and got on top of her, ramming his throbbing cock into her open, sticky hole.

He thrust hard into her, making her groan, but it was with pleasure.

"I heard you like to be used as a public toilet." He said, "So I'm going to piss in your cunt, after I've come."

It didn't take too long...he orgasme and he pumped loads ofcum into her, then waited a minute or two.

"Here it comes." He said and he peed into her, so much, her cunt couldn't hold it and it spurted out everywhere, gushing, spraying out everywhere.

He got up and another guy who'd heard the conversation, stood over her, as she lay on the grass, held his cock, and proceeded to pee all over her body.

He aimed at her face..."Drink it ...drink it." He said.

Lisa meanwhile was having her fifth fuck.

Cum was oozing from her cunt.

None of the guys seem bothered that others had been there before them as they rammed their cocks into her cunt filled with hot sticky semen.

Before any more guys had a chance, another woman went down to lick and swallow, as much as she could.

After getting a mouthful, another guy asked two colleagues to lift her legs, so that she was raised off the ground.

"Hold her cheeks apart." He said, "I'm going to fuck her up the ass."

Using the semen still oozing from her cunt, he slid into her asshole and he slid in all the way, maybe 8".

He spent a while fucking her there, finally a last thrust, as he came.

He didn't take it out as he softened, instead, followed his fellow guys and pissed into her rectum.

Two guys walking passed the group wandered over, got the idea and peed all over Lisa's face, making sure she got some in her mouth.

Two men had turned Brenda on her side and were fucking both holes at the same time.

They both came at the same time and then peed inside her, filling her cunt and rectum.

After they left her laying on her back, a guy got on all four and went down to lick her..my bi side came out.

With his ass sticking up in the air and me being very excited with all that was going on, I couldn't resist.

He had a lovely ass, so I knelt down behind him and began to push my cock into his anus.

He made no objection, in fact he wiggled his ass as my erection slipped in and I gave him a good fuck, finally coming.

He loved it and thanked me.

Despite having been up him, he sucked my softening cock clean.

Tony wasn't wasting any time either...a guy had just peed all over Brenda's body and with drips still coming from his cock, he took it in his mouth, wanked him and sucked him till he came.

There was so much going on, but after nearly an hour, the grand finale!!

Lisa had had fifteen cocks up her cunt and half a dozen up her ass.

Brenda not so many, but she'd drunk more pee and had it pumped into her.

But the final abuse was when all the guys and gals got together and with Brenda and Lisa laying on the grass, exhausted, about thirty of them including myself and Tony went over too them.

The two of them were held down by their arms and leg and everyone peed on them, sometimes two or three at a time.

The females squatted over their faces peeing in their mouths, while the men gushed pee over their bodies, between their leg and when possible in their mouths.

Four guys who hadn't come yet masturbated, shooting cum on their faces and mouthand over their bodies.

They were soaking wet, sticky and smelt like public toilets.

We helped them up and we all went to get a swim in the sea.

"That was so good." Said Lisa.

As we walked over to our blanket, Tony and I stopped for a second. We got on each side of Lisa and without saying a word, we each grabbed a tit and started sucking on it.

Lisa protested as she said sge had to pee. We told her to pee right there & we will per with her while we sucked her milk.

Lisa stood and in seconds, a steady stream of her golden liquid flowed out as we joined her, peeing all over her legs while sucking her beaitiful tits, draining her milk

In a matter of seconds, milk was filling our mouths with her glorious liquid. We didn't stop until she was completely dry. Then we continued our walk, with drops of milk and pee on Lisa's body glistening in the sun.

"Oh! Yessssss!" Brenda said.

12