All Comments on 'Lisa Viva and My Nudist Resort Fun'

by LisaViva

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MtnmikeMtnmikealmost 4 years ago

Awesome story, I could feel myself in the room with y'all. :-)

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

You lost me at the E sized breasts.

Fancy_ReputationFancy_Reputationalmost 4 years ago

I felt the pacing of the story was quite good however some of the dialogue seemed unbelievable. I also wasn't a fan of the idea of a man of that age being able to go for round 2 so fast.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago

WOW, Lisa! That was outstanding, and so fucking Hot'n'Horny, it left me as hard as a steel bar, thank you! The description of you physically sounds as close to perfect as is possible, I'd love to see the real thing!

Great story, nothing held back, I appreciate a woman that just lets go and gives her all. That showed through in your writing, the desriptive passages were honest and as 'earthy' as you could ever find. I sincerely hope you're going to treat us to many more of your life experiences.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Wyatt needs to keep fucking lisa until she comes to him and shows her baby bump

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
Big improvement

You have taken really big steps from your first story to this one. The rythmn of the story felt much better and, although there were a few errors, none to spoil my enjoyment which is why I’ve voted 5⭐️ because it was a lot closer to 5 than 4.

I hate it when a writer wants to get across the character has a large penis by actually giving the length so I was really pleased to see you had avoided the trap. The readers imagination is much better than any words. Also numbers are better written than numerical so three inch heels is better than 5’7”. Not five feet seven inches just five foot seven because that’s how people say it.

Personally I would have put this story in Erotic Couplings as I think the category is more appropriate. The story has EV elements, with her by the poolside and the husband watching, but I felt this was surpassed by the eroticism. There is a line between porn, which is very prevalent on this site, and erotic and I think you stayed on the correct side of the line and the story was better for it. But it wouldn’t have needed a big push to send it over the line so please be careful.

I always try to write with the idea stories on this site should be story with some sex rather than sex with some story.

Looking at what the ratings are at the moment for both your stories I think they’re the wrong way round. This story deserves a higher rating than it has because it is much better than your first. You can never fully understand people’s reasons for how they vote but, if I’m correct, the category could have something to do with it.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

You create a great atmosphere, and the over-the-topness of Lisa's body is great for fantasizing

MariesMasterMariesMasteralmost 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it! You provided a very vivid image of every event. If this story is true then you had the fuck of a lifetime. If it's made up then you have a great imagination. Please write more!

vibesvibesalmost 4 years ago
Hurrah

A vivid recount of pure excitement and enjoyment ... and the way you described yourself you seem to be exactly my kind of woman!

CanadianMCanadianMalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Always enjoy the older man/younger woman stories for obvious reasons. Hope you write some more along these lines.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Older Male Nudist takes advantage of a younger female Club member.

I have to admit I have transferred to this story via your post in personals. I am so pleased I did as this was a marvelous story resulting from pure lust. One of the attractions of nudism is the sheer excitement of viewing other naked bodies. Anyone who doesn't get excited at both the male/female form in its naked glory must be dead from the neck up.

There was a good build-up to the story and sex exploded from the initial meeting. How nice to have an accommodating husband set-up a memorable first meeting with an athletic good looking older man. I intend to follow your profile and any other stories in the future, keep up the good work. Worth 5* of anyone's reading score.

PS Interestingly all the posts in this section, so far, are named and free of stupid anonymous comments!

AvroArrow1AvroArrow1over 3 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed and was totally stimulated. Keep up the writing

Joe345c4Joe345c4over 3 years ago
Amazing

Wow what a story.

Not only was it so erotic in detail but the fact that it happened makes it even better.

lori791lori791about 3 years ago
great fun

I would love to be fucked like that again. just not sure my husband would understand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

" I can assure you that when Mark and I walked out naked to the pool, no one suggested we were too young to be members."

I bet that's true. Those "38Es" must hang down to your knees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisaViva@LisaViva
I work at a Las Vegas photo studio. Nudist... divorced. I model nude. I'm living in Las Vegas. 9 years now! How time flies!!! I'm a social Nudist that loves to visit local and new nudist or clothes opt resorts! I enjoy the company of older mature men and mature older couples. ...