All Comments on 'Lisa with My Best Friend'

by flintshireguy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

With friends like that who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wash your dirty laundry

Before you hang it on the line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm lost

Who is Lisa and what relationship does Mrs F have with the person telling the story? He never says "my wife" but he said we had been to a swingers club and fooled around with neighbors. So I guess he is "Mr F"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NICE START

YES PLEASE CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
please continue

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
no more, please!

Please don't subject readers to more of your bad storylines, please...

Rw43Rw43almost 4 years ago
A couple suggestions

As a storyteller, you say your friendship had a gap of some 15 years before you guys mutually rekindled the friendship.

Within one sentence, you say he was seen as a part of the family and often stayed over.

Which is it?

This is a contradictory introduction. Many new writers do it. You tried to move too fast, so you made broad, sweeping statements to get us right into the story without realizing that you've just taken us in different directions. The most accurate statement is probably the third (middle) one, and the inference we should draw from it: "Alan was having a tough time with his wife WHO WE DIDN'T GET ALONG WITH SO WELL." If Alan had permission from his wife to swing, I think you would have said so. At no point do you seem concerned that Alan is cheating on his spouse, nor do you say they were swingers or that a divorce was occurring. So in spite of three different statements about your prior relationship with Alan, I am still confused.

Second suggestion: as a man, you got pi$$ed on. They played around, and you got horny from it. Whether or not that's normal in reality, it is on Literotica, and it's your story. But after Alan got his, you told her you wanted your turn, and she made you eat his cum in order to get your turn, and THEN TOLD YOU "NO." Friend, no man deserves that. Ok, you treated her as a sex object AFTER SHE MESSED AROUND WITH HIM. She wants control BUT ONLY OF YOU. She disrespected you because you disrespected her in giving her away. I get that. If she really thinks she is in need of some control in order to preserve some self-respect, than it's Alan that needs to get cut off, not you. Hopefully you learned that after this incident.

I know this allegedly happened years ago, but you need to stop being a kiss-up and pushover. It sounds like you became a very unimportant 3rd piece of a friendship, and the two of them exercised a lot more control than you.

I'm not going to tell you not to post more--there is a narrow market for willing long-term cucks, and writing will probably do some good to improve your skills in self-expression--but many of us have a low tolerance for disrespect in a marriage. A lot of writers get their feelings hurt when anonnies say vulgar things about their writing, but if the writer has already admitted to taking vulgar crappy behavior from his wife for years, he has no logical defense to be sensitive about comments from strangers on an internet board. So keep on writing, if you have thick skin. The commenters can't disrespect you more than your wife and "friend" did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wait, you accepted not getting any

As is your right by marriage? That is a sharing no-no, but def has you in training to cockiness. Yuk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want to know more

it was very exciting I like it when they are under the covers and you cannot see. It is only natural for them to do this and so exciting when you are right there in the room.

I want to know more each time they get together. I want to know if you are eating her pussy after he cums inside her that leaves me breathless. I want to know you relation ship with him while they are fucking do you lay under them and watch closely trying to lick her butt cheeks or do you try to lick her clitoris while he is fucking her, do you get close to licking him while he is fucking her you know a little clam with his salami?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No interest at all. We already have enough boring, template, long term, willing cuck stories on LW. One just posted a 63rd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wasted...

my time! Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

1 has said it just right . No one wants to read these stories at the moment. The loving wife category has been swamped with these stories so your story is just nothing but a plain old boring story. Until these stories slow down you have got no chance of getting anywhere with these stories. You need to refocus on a different category . This story you have written was pointless. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category is BTB stories. And unless you are going to write a BTB story I would probably try a different category. BTB stories are written by writers that push themselves to there limits they push there imagination and creativity to there limits then have to do there research on everything. To make the poor cheated on husband look like he got his revenge on the cheating wife and lover. So that the cheated on husband can walk off into the sunset with everything. ( he walks away with new wife kids money etc ) You get the idea. But the respect they get is well worth them writing there stories. The likes they get is overwhelming . But until the newbies stop flooding the loving wife category with the boring stories like you have written. Then forget about getting noticed or getting anywhere. So please just stop writing in the loving wife category and go have fun in another category.

flintshireguyflintshireguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Love you "anonymous" guys. Keep up the good work. Loving your stories too Ahahaha

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 4 years ago
More please but

I see you've attracted all the haters. I can't understand why people read something they say they hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I rather get Covid-19 then reading more such drivel

Simply disgusting

flintshireguyflintshireguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Hysterical

I think i'shysterical. I love a troll.

Makes you wonder what their lives must be like if they have time to read stories they hate lol. Bless them.

P.S. please carry on the abuse, it ace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think every cuck

should have to swallow about 3 gallons of man cum in a half hour. Maybe then they can figure out who they really are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Good start keep it going please

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

I've started a private correspondence with an avid LW comments reader after all the comments my first ever submission got. I gather many readers find the LW comments section to greatly entertaining and amusing. I don't get it.

I can't understand why the fuck dudes bother to read stories knowing they will hate, loathe and find disgusting? And on top of it, take time to comment. I'm clearly missing something.

I mean why waste your time, knowing this is not your thing? Amusement? Nothing better to do? Is it baiting? All the hating? Am I naively unaware all this back and forth commenting is some weird game of one-up-man-ship?

Example from anonymous: "What the

1 has said it just right . No one wants to read these stories at the moment." Then why the fuck did you read it? And then write a long paragraph quote?

Example 2: from another anonymous "Wasted...

my time! Unbelievable." Yeah, totally unbelievable you wasted time reading a story pre destined for you to hate. Fuck me, I DON'T F'ING GET YOU GUYS.

Or, example 3: "1

Another newbie another heaping pile of shit. When will these new writers figure out cuck stories are not what people want to read. No more ... please." Clearly you're one of "the people" wanting to continue reading these types of stories or you wouldn't even be here. Ugh. Dumbfounded... I can't go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@flintshireguy

Your troll is none other than the biggest loser on this site...26thNC. He has multiple accounts and he posts a lot of anonymous comments by disabling the cookies on his computer. He is such a loser that he spends literally hours a day in a category dedicated to wives having sex with other men, then he whines like a little bitch about every story that actually includes that. He has never written a sorry in his life and even admits that he lost his wife to another man, hence why he is such a grumpy old bastard. Please keep writing and the normal people here will enjoy the stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous again showing that I own him. Keep reading, I will certainly keep commenting.

flintshireguyflintshireguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Comments

I Will happily take criticism from anyone who has experience in writing their own stories. I click on the trolls names and nothing!.

We all know what they are and what their lives must be like.

I Love them we laugh our heads off imaging what kind of person reads something they hate, complains it's a waste of time then wastes more time commenting on it.

Properly properly stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible writing

You asked a question at the end, no there is no more interest to see your retarded attempts at writing. Yet again robotic retelling of stupid events that make no sense because you are a closet cuck getting out your demons writing, so in your mind to he'll with it making sense as long as you get out your scenes which are in your mind. I don't need to explain how thick this story is, it is short enough and pretty apparent to anyone who reads it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH (👍👍): ☆☆☆☆☆ (4.0)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very very good story. It is both erotic and realistic two-in-one.

4+ [4.4 = 88% (☆☆☆☆+)].

I've never lived in a ménage à trois although I was quite open to that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mrs F? Really? That's just lazy and breaks the narrative every time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous