Lisa'a Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to talk about families, jobs, just general conversation between two people getting to know each other. With half her quesadilla eaten but her margarita completely gone, Lisa looked into Ken's eyes and asked. "Are you ready to go?"

Ken looked into those beautiful eyes and saw desire burning inside and he knew she had made her decision. She wanted him to make love to her, she wanted to feel all the things that he promised to do to her. She wanted him to drive her crazy passion, something in his eyes told her that her passion, and her pleasure would be his whole focus. Her eyes looked deeply into his and they both knew this was what they wanted.

Ken reached up with his hand cupped her cheek, his thumb caressed her cheek as his hand slipped behind her head and pulled her towards his waiting mouth. He kissed her softly with his tongue gently caressing her lips. It was a soft kiss, but full of promise and passion and then he said.

"Yes, baby I'm ready to go."

He had called her baby before, but somehow it seemed intimate now. She liked it when he called her baby and it made her warm inside being his baby. It seemed forever for the check to get there, but when it did Ken slapped money on it and rose offering her his hand. Lisa looked into his eyes as she took his hand and she felt a passion that suddenly made her panties very wet. They held hands as they left the restaurant and some of Lisa's nervousness returned as she glanced around the restaurant making sure no one she knew was there.

They held hands all the way to the car and as Ken opened her car door, he swung her into his arms and held her tight. Lisa felt him crush her to his chest and as the hug eased, she looked up just in time to see his lips descend taking possession of her mouth. His tongue forced its way into her mouth and her lips responded opening wide turning herself over to his passion. With unfettered access his lips and tongue began to tease and explore taking what passion it could find inside her mouth.

Lisa felt the kiss from her tingling scalp to her curling toes and it washed away all nervousness leaving behind only passion and desire. The kiss softened and then eased until their lips gently parted. For a few seconds they gazed into each other's eyes with their pounding hearts and gasping breath the only sound. Lisa rose up on her toes and their mouths slammed together again with each giving and receiving their needy desire and passion. Their kiss went on and on with neither ready to stop the feeling consuming the both of them.

When the kiss ended Ken saw her soulful eyes glazed with passion. He knew then that she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. He knew that he needed to address her nervousness, so he asked, "I've seen how anxious you are and wanted to make sure you still want to go with me? We are after all not that far from your house and if you are afraid of someone seeing you, we can stop right now."

Ken stared at Lisa with a hopeful expression and waited for her response. Lisa knew he was right. Whenever they walked anywhere, she was almost petrified with the fear that someone that she knew would see her. She had started this and wanted to feel everything he was offering ... hell she just wanted to feel passion again.

She glanced into his hopeful eyes and made her decision, "Yes, I want this, more than you will ever know, but I'm scared. I'm also afraid that we will be seen or caught, but yes I want to go with you. So please let's go before I chicken out."

He leaned in and gently nibbled her ear and whispered. "Ok, follow me to the hotel sweetheart."

She looked back into his green eyes, nodded her assent and then leaned in for a kiss, which Ken lovingly obliged. While their lips nibbled on each other and their tongues dueled passionately Ken caressed her and pulled her deeper into his arms. Ken abruptly ended the kiss and helped her into her SUV. He glanced longingly at her, closed the door and went to his SUV.

Lisa sat in her car, her head spinning trying to figure out what was happening. From the moment she saw him and that first kiss something was different from all the other guys she met. While it was obvious, he liked her and wanted her badly, it seemed like he wanted more just sex. Her head spinning with all of the loving attention and she hoped this lasted at least through the night, because she really liked the way this felt.

The last guy she had been with asked her to leave after they had sex and he hurt her very badly. She wanted the emotional and physical bonding with someone that cared about her. For everyone else it had just been the physical act of sex with no bonding or emotion involved. She had gotten more loving attention from Ken during lunch that she had during sex with the other guys she met. She really hoped this wasn't an act because she liked the way this felt.

Ken pulled in front of her, waved and then pulled out the driveway and stopped to wait for her. Once again, his little act of consideration amazed her. Not even her husband had been this kind and considerate, she found she really liked having a kind considerate gentleman in her life. She backed out of her parking space and pulled behind Ken, only then did he move forward and get ready to get into traffic. He waited for a large opening in the traffic and pulled out giving her plenty of room follow.

They drove for maybe five minutes until Ken pulled between the snowdrifts into a motel parking lot and then proceeded to drive around the back. He parked further down giving her room to park as well, but even so the parking spaces were covered in ice. When Lisa opened her door, Ken was there to help guide her safely over the ice and to the room. Once in the room Ken pulled her into his arms and once again kissed her hungrily leaving her gasping for breath, but tingling in anticipation.

Ken held her looking into her eyes and his hunger for her was evident. Lisa looked at the desire in his eyes and felt herself getting wet in anticipation and same time hoping and dreaming for this be something very special. They stared looking at each other for a few seconds before Ken gently kissed her lips one more time and then he said. "Let me go get your bag and then we won't be disturbed."

Once again, his consideration caught her by surprise, but she nodded her head because she had a special surprise for him as well. Ken negotiated the ice and retrieved her bag from the back of her SUV and locked the doors on his way into the hotel room. Once in the room he set the bag down and as he pushed the door closed, he once again enveloped her in his arms as his lips captured hers in a hungry kiss.

They were now in the privacy of their hotel room and Lisa was free to let go. As their tongues dueled passionately for dominance, Lisa's hands slipped beneath his sweater caressing and feeling his hidden muscular body. The desire and hunger from both of them was evident in their unrelenting kiss and caressing hands as they never stopped exploring each other.

Ken ended the kiss as his lips slid off of hers as he nibbled on her ear and down her neck. Lisa was still gasping for breath, but when she felt his lips on her ear and neck a throaty passionate moan escaped her lips. His hands were unbuttoning her vest I she felt his lips wandering over her exposed neck. Lisa slid her hands up his body pulling his sweater up, trying to feel his skin asked hers. Then suddenly she remembered her plan, she stopped and pulled back, saying. "Wait let me change."

Ken's hunger for her was evident and for a second he couldn't stop, but then he realized there was something she wanted to. He pulled back just enough to look into her lust glazed eyes and whatever she planned would be something for both of them. He reached up gently caressing her face as his lips gently kissed her lips. He said. "Okay Baby."

Lisa stood on her tiptoes and with a quick kiss full of promise said. "I'll be right back."

She scurried to the bathroom and shut the door. Ken immediately stripped off his pants, sweater and was soon in nothing but his underwear that was stretched out of shape by his engorged and hard cock.

Ken set on the edge the bed, waiting. He didn't know what she had planned or if she was having second thoughts, but he knew he wasn't letting this captivating beauty leave him. He hoped she wasn't having second thoughts, but he knew from the beginning she was very nervous. He heard the bathroom to open and turned his attention to her surprise entrance.

A beautiful vision of Lisa wrapped in a transparent stretchy lace bustier appeared in front of him. Her breasts were served up and presented to him in a succulent and seductive fashion. The smoky transparent waist ended in garter straps holding up her black stockings. While her panties did not go with the outfit, they were just seductive and as his eyes devoured her scintillating outfit he stopped when he saw a beautiful face.

As incredible as the outfit was her face and eyes captivated him. Her eyes held a smoky desire, but at the same time a shy insecurity hoping he liked what he was seeing. Her eyes looked hard at him, looking for any sign that he didn't like what he was seeing and she licked her lips nervously as he slowly stood walking her towards her.

Ken knew she was putting herself out there and it was all or nothing. The shy beauty and nervous desire showing her face drew him to her like a magnet. She was dream come true and right now she was offering herself to him. Ken wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her hard against him and as his mouth was descending to possess hers, he said one word. "Wow."

Then suddenly their mouths were fused together, all pretense and nervousness gone. They were two people hungry for each other, with each trying to gain dominance over their hungry kisses. Lisa's hands roamed, grasp and clawed at Ken's back trying to pull him tightly against her. While Ken had one hand binding the hair behind her head, making sure her lips never left his, with his other hand roaming over her scantily clad body. His hands never stopped as they tweaked, caressed and followed her shape until her breast filled his hand.

As the deepening kiss continued Lisa felt herself being transported to the bed. The euphoria of the kiss made it feel like she was floating in his arms to the bed, but soon she felt herself lying on the bed with Ken hovering over her. Lisa tingled all over as his kisses moved to her ear, then neck and then back to her lips for a hungry passionate kiss. His hand cupping her breast dug it out of the bustier began to toy with her nipples. Lisa arched her back pressing her breasts into his grasping hands and at the same time moaned sensuously into his kiss.

Ken took the hint, grabbed a hold all the straps from her bustier pulling them down her arms freeing her breasts. Her hard-distended nipples were thrusting high begging for attention and Ken couldn't resist as his mouth descended to cover her nipple. Lisa arched her back in pleasure as Ken sucked, nibbled and worried first one nipple then the other.

He lifted his head from moment. "My God, you're so beautiful, everything about you is perfect." Ken said as he lovingly dipped his head and continued to suckled her nipples.

Lisa thought he must be blind to say things like that, but she loved that he said them. As his lips closed over the tip of her breast with his teeth lightly scraping her hard-thrusting nipple, her mind stopped thinking as passionate quivers flowed through her seeming centered in her pussy. Lisa's head rolled back on her shoulders as she gasped with the passion, she had been missing all these years. She felt jolts of pleasure deep in her pussy with each tug on her nipples. They seem to be connected and soon her very wet pussy was dripping with need and anticipation, as his fingers found out.

While Ken's mouth continued the slow teasing kisses and caresses, Lisa was going out of her mind. She couldn't remember when anybody slowly made love to her like this, oh God it felt so good, but she didn't know how much longer she could take this exquisite torture. The passion he had lit in her was vibrating through her like a guitar string, then his fingers slid inside her panties. She was so wet his fingers easily slid between her lips and into her cunt caressing her clit as they went.

Lisa's mouth opened wide in a silent passion gasp as she felt his fingers toying with her pussy lips and clit. The exquisite passion she had been feeling ratcheted into a burning need. Lisa grasp his arms pulling on him, letting him know that she needed him ... Now. Ken had planned on teasing Lisa into a quivering mass of beautiful needful woman. However, having this stunning woman quivering beneath him pushed his control to the limit.

Ken kissed down her body and when he reached her panties, he used both hands trying to pull them off. Unfortunately, her panties were underneath the garter straps and both Ken and Lisa began to frantically undo the garter straps. Once the garter straps were unhooked, Lisa lifted her hips and Ken frantically slid the panties down her legs and off. Ken immediately dove between her legs with his mouth and tongue licking her succulent juices from her inflamed pussy.

Lisa felt his tongue scraping her clit as he took her deep into his mouth and began working her clit with his tongue. At the same time slid a finger to her cunt and for Lisa this was the ultimate. Having something deep inside her while her clit was being loved sent her rocketing towards her first orgasm. Lisa's body froze for a second as she came with her mounth wide open in heavy gasping breath.

Her cum generated more of her succulent nectar and Ken continued to feast on her delicious taste. However, his need was just as great as hers to have him inside her, so he kissed his way up her chest, once again lashing her nipples with his tongue. He frantically towards underwear off and Lisa saw his cock for the first time. It was large and long to Lisa's view it was perfect.

Ken began to rub the head of his cock back and forth through her pussy lips lubricating his cock as he slowly began to sink inside this beautiful woman. Lisa felt his cock stretching her lips as he began to enter her and he felt perfect. She felt stretched wide and full, but not painfully so and as he continued inside her she felt wild passion as all of her nerve endings rejoiced with the feeling of him inside her. Finally, he filled her exquisitely as he came to rest when the head of his cock nudged against her cervix. Her whole body tingled as she felt completely full of cock and she knew he had the perfect cock for her.

Ken hovered over her as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her exuberant quim. Every movement inside her set off erotic tingles that soon had her quivering and soon she felt the approach of an orgasm. Ken must have felt it to because his thrusts began to get deeper and harder just before Lisa exploded with her cum rippling through her.

Ken watched as her eyes widened in surprise and her mouth opened with a gasping moan. He continued thrusting hard inside her and watched as her eyes began to cross as her cum deepened. Ken backed off a little bit and as he saw her start to come down from her orgasm, he started pounding into her again starting her build to a new cum.

Ken thought her face in the midst of an orgasm was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and wanted to see that beautiful face over and over. Lisa saw his loving eyes staring at her as she came back to earth and each time, she came she saw his luminous eyes staring at her and soon their eyes remained locked on each other as her orgasms kept piling on each other. She lost count of the number time she came, but towards the end she knew they were truly making love.

This was not sex, his eyes told her they were making love. Each time she came she felt it stampeding through her body but centering in her heart. Ken was feeling the same thing as her chocolate brown eyes melted his heart. Lisa's eyes drew him to as he continued to take her, their lips began to make love to each other as their kisses deepened. Neither had felt anything is incredible or wonderful in a long time and this seemed to be a joining of their body, heart and mind

Every time Lisa came Ken felt her squeeze the head of his cock and felt truly exquisite having her buttery soft pussy rippling and squeezing his cock. Each time Lisa came she moved Ken closer and closer to the point where he couldn't hold back. After who knows how many orgasms Ken planted his cock against her cervix and filled her with his cum.

Just like Ken was enraptured every time Lisa came around his cock, Lisa loved it when Ken began shooting his cum against her cervix. She felt the warm, slick cum inside her and quivered with the delicious feeling all of having Ken fill her with his manly essence. She touched his face twisted in erotic rapture and for the first time in a long time she felt like a beautiful woman. She felt like deliciously desirable woman and one that made her lover fill her with his cum.

All they were both feeling the afterglow, they continued staring into each other's eyes. Both knew something had passed between them. This was different from just sex there was something deeper here that touched them both. Ken's mouth descended to hers and kissed, softly, loving sensuously over and over with their tongues lovingly caressing each other.

Ken was lightly caressing her naked body and he was looking at her like she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Lisa felt the clutch in her chest because no one had ever treated her like this, at least not in a very long time; oh, how she missed it. Ken rolled over on the bed, looked into her eyes, gently kissed her, and then said.

"Baby you are so exquisite. Everything matches perfectly to create this perfect woman and I'm going to spend the remainder of our time savoring this wonderful gift that you're giving me. I want you to stop thinking about everything and just feel."

Ken continued to kiss and nibble on Lisa's lips and then he raised up a bit and began to caress her. He leaned down and they gently kissed a lover's kiss. Lisa's eyes started to mist with the emotion she was feeling. She kept all her love bottled up so no one could hurt her again and now Ken was exposing it and bringing love to the surface again. Ken saw the emotion in her face and began to lavish little kisses over her face.

Ken whispered softly. "It's ok Baby, it's okay, I feel it too, just let me hold you for a while."

She snuggled into his arms and lay on his chest basking in the feeling of having someone really make love to her. Ken gladly pulled her back into his arms as Lisa suffered through a full body shudder from the aftermath of their lovemaking. She twisted in his arms so she had her face on his chest and whispered. "I had always dreamed that it could be like this, but this was even better than my dreams."

Ken pulled her on top of him and they lay together feeling the warmth each other's skin while their tongues gently intimately caressed their lover's lips. They laid together snuggling and gently kissing, but their kisses kept getting deeper and more passionate until once again Ken's hard cock was pressing against Lisa's belly. Ken looked into Lisa's eyes and knew she needed him back inside her.

With their eyes locked in a loving gaze Ken pulled over and began slowly sliding his cock back inside her and Lisa moaned as she felt him fill her pussy with his cock. As he once again pushed against her cervix, she shuttered with that glorious feeling of Ken buried deep inside her. Lisa moaned. "Oh, God you fill me perfectly."