Lisa'a Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door opened Ken was there to wrap her in his arms. As he kissed her all her doubts melted away and she swooned into his kiss. She felt so at home in his arms, like this was where she belonged, but she was married. She felt wonderful and desired, but also scared and confused. All the beautiful loving Ken had given her had rocked her world and now she was really confused.

Ken suggested that they go have breakfast and Lisa agreed, but told him to go ahead and she would meet him there. He kissed her and said. "Okay but hurry Baby."

As he turned and left Lisa's breath caught in her chest. He was the most perfect man she had ever met, handsome, thoughtful, loving, smart, talented and an incredible, well hung lover. What was she going to do now?

Lisa's mind and heart battled over this new reality until finally she went to meet him for breakfast. He was waiting for her when she got there and made her a waffle for breakfast. They talked about lots of little things, but soon they started making plans to meet for the upcoming weekend. Lisa wanted to take him to her hometown and show him around. Ken was okay with that as long as they had lots of private time.

When breakfast was finished Ken dumped the trash and Lisa started walking towards the door, but she suddenly stopped. She threw her hand behind her in a silent plea for his hand and as he took it, they slowly walked back to the room hand in hand. The minute the door closed they were in each other's arms with their lips locked in a hungry voracious kiss. As the kiss slowly ended, they wound up staring lovingly into each other's eyes and then softly kissed again. They gently held each other and kissed as these new loving feelings washed over both of them. Ken finally suggested that they finish last night's movie and Lisa still in a fog from his kisses agreed.

She sat on the bed as Ken set up the movie and started it where they fell asleep the night before. He sat in an overstuffed chair in the room and beckoned Lisa to sit in his lap. She eagerly curdled up in his lap like a contented kitten and when his arms wrapped around her both of them gave a satisfied sigh.

They started out watching the movie, but during slow periods the caresses and kisses began again. Soon the movie was once again forgotten as they became lost in each other's passion. As Ken nibbled down her throat, he unbuttoned her blouse and scooped out her breasts presenting them as a feast for his lips. His mouth sucked her nipples deep into his mouth twisting and pulling on her nipples.

Lisa had trouble catching her breath as the nipple play sent electric bolts of passion directly to her clit. Soon she was squirming in his lap, desperate to have her pussy filled with his cock. Lisa jumped from his lap and quickly stripped off her clothes and then worked on removing Ken's pants. As his cock came free, she noted he was only half hard and her mouth watered at the thought of getting him hard with her mouth.

Lisa rapidly finished stripping his pants and then inhaled his cock down her throat. As desperate as she was to have him hard and, in her pussy, she softly made love to his cock and brought him to full hardness fairly quickly. Lisa was doing all the work and Ken enjoyed the way she controlled her desperate need to have him inside her.

Once he was hard Lisa crawled into his lap and in one long push buried his cock deeply inside her weeping pussy. She shuttered and moaned as he once again filled her to capacity. Any more of him and it would have been painful, but instead it was perfect. Lisa teased herself sliding him in and out of her, but soon she fell hard on his cock as she once again as her orgasm came hard and fast. Ken saw her cum and lifted his hips pounding into her, forcing her next cum to pile on top of the last one. Their soft love making suddenly turned frantic and forceful as Ken continued to lift his hips pounding into her.

Lisa felt like a Roman Candle as she popped and then popped with Ken pounding into her taking her from orgasm to orgasm. Her muscles went limp and boneless as the orgasms once again controlled her body. Finally, Ken stopped and Lisa could catch her breath as she shuttered against his chest. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face far enough away from his chest for his mouth to possess her lips.

As their kiss went on Lisa felt his hips begin to lift into her and the glorious rapture started again. She gasps into his kiss as the next series of orgasms consumed her and then her mouth went slack as the next one hit. Oh God she loved this chair and the man killing her with love sitting in it. He put his thumb between her legs and began rubbing her clit as he thrust into her. Lisa flew apart as she gripped his arms sinking her claws into him and then the next massive orgasm hit.

Her eyes crossed and glazed over as her whole body shook with the intensity of her cum. Ken held her tight as she began to vibrate in his arms, then she slipped out of his grasp and her entire weight fell into his lap. His cock went deeper in her than she ever felt and her back arched with the glorious euphoria suddenly expended in her.

Ken quickly grabbed her before she fell out of the chair and pulled her tightly into his arms. As she quivered, he held her tight, not moving, but still deeply encased in her quim. Ken watched as her eyes cleared and then began to mist over as the emotion of what happened finally made it to her thinking brain. He saw her suppress her emotions as she flippantly said.

"Oh God, how I love this chair and what you do to me in it."

Lisa slowly started grinding her hips into Ken, but he knew he wouldn't be able to cum again today. He stilled her with a kiss and as she pulled away, she said. "I want you to have fun too."

Ken responded. "Baby watching you fly apart as you cum and cum makes me feel like a superman. Nothing would make me feel any better. Baby something special is happening between us and its more than the incredible sex. I feel myself falling for you. Just stay in my arms for a little while longer."

Ken watched her eyes as what he said sunk in and he knew she felt the same as her eyes misted over and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. He held her close and said. "Stay in my lap and let's finish the movie."

He felt her nod her head against his shoulder and then he twisted her in his lap so she could watch the movie. His cock came out of her as she moved and he felt her shudder with the loss. He reset the movie and they enjoyed the rest of the movie wrapped tightly together.

When the movie was over the ever-practical Lisa said. "As much as I don't want to move, we have 45 minutes before we have to check out of the room. Take a shower with me ... please."

Ken nodded and they walked hand in hand to the shower. They slowly and intimately washed each other with Ken washing her hair and all of her special parts. Lisa reciprocated and washed him. Ken left the shower, brought Lisa a towel and then began to get dressed. While Lisa was getting dressed Ken started packing up all the food, toys and clothes. Soon Lisa joined in and with ten minutes to spare they were completely packed.

Ken ran to the front desk and checked out while Lisa searched the room for any items left behind. When Ken returned, he quickly packed all his stuff in his SUV and then they packed Lisa's suitcase in her SUV. They held each other for a few more minutes and then walked to Lisa's SUV. When she got into the vehicle, she rolled down the window and leaned out demanding another kiss.

Ken complied with a deep passionate kiss and when they separated said. "Lisa my Baby, something special has happened here and this has turned into more than a sexual rendezvous. I have fallen for you and your eyes tell me you have feelings for me too. I love you Baby."

Ken saw suppressed emotions flash across her eyes as she responded. "Yes, I love you too."

Ken leaned in to kiss her one more time and said. "Drive safely over the ice and we will see each other this weekend."

As Ken pulled back and walked to his car, he saw Lisa watching him with loving emotion glistening in her eyes. Ken backed out of his parking place and then waited for Lisa. She pulled behind him and together they moved towards the exit. When Ken was waiting for the cross-street traffic to clear he pulled out his phone and sent a text message to Lisa saying. "Thank you for an incredible night, I can't wait for this weekend."

As Lisa pulled out of the parking lot her eyes misted and her chest ached. The incredible lovemaking had been more than she ever imagined and she had to think about what this really meant. She was saddened to be leaving, but knew she had to get back and then a big smile with her face as she felt some of their combine juices escape into her panties. Once again since Ken came into her life, she felt more alive and more loved than she has for a very long time. She knew she wanted much more.

Then she received his text and she almost lost it. Her eyes teared with emotion and she called Ken on her cell phone. She talked to him about the roads and the ice and decided to follow him for as far as they could. They talked on the phone about lots of little things, but neither of them wanted to actually say goodbye. Finally, Lisa had to turn off and they went their separate ways.

Both were still trying reconcile their feelings. They had known each other for two weeks and yet their night together had been heart rending and life changing. It was a night they would always remember. Would this weekend be more of the same or would it fall apart? Only time would tell.