Lisa's Big Surprise

Story Info
Lisa brings daughter into the picture.
6.2k words
4.42
33.5k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains female to female sex; male to male sex; mother and daughter incest; mfm & fmf sex group sex and minor water sports.

If this is not your cup of tea, please do not go any further.

This is a story for those of you like sex. There are no plots or hidden meanings or character developments or even a story line so to speak of. It is strictly a feel good sex story. Three people know each other intimately and the daughter is new to the men.

All characters are disease free.

It was my intention for this story to be used for my male and female readers to masturbate. I hope it does just that.

Thank you.

***************

A few weeks ago I got an email from my friend Vern. I hadn't heard from him in awhile and was nicely surprised by his email. He wanted to know if I was busy the following week and would like me to visit him and stay over a couple of nights.

Since I was recently thinking of him and his big cock, I replied "My wife will be in Georgia and I can rearrange my schedule, so I will be able to visit and stay over. Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to sucking your big cock. Tony."

His response was quick and he said it will be a great few days.

The next week, on that Tuesday, my wife went up to Atlanta to visit old friends. After she left, I drove over to Vern's, a short distance from the airport. It was late afternoon when I got to Vern's.

As usual, Vern was naked when I arrived and his big cock looked so inviting. I went to his bedroom and quickly got naked and the two of us went out to his private back yard for some sun.

We spent some time catching up and just relaxing.

Before we knew it, it was dinner time and we got dressed and went out to a local restaurant.

As soon as we got back, we got naked. Vern put on some porn and we watched it from his king sized bed. It didn't take us long before we were enjoying each other's cock.

That first night we got little sleep as our cocks were constantly hard. When the morning came, we were both covered in cum.

I was still in bed and Vern was making coffee when the door bell rang Wednesday morning. I heard Vern talking then I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom. As they got closer, Vern yelled out, "Tony, we have company." I started to cover my nakedness when, at the doorway, my girl friend Lisa appeared.

I was in shock. "What the hell are you doing here?" I stammered.

She smiled and said, "I came for a visit. I was in Orlando for work and finished early so I am spending a few days here with you and Vern, unless you want me to go."

I got out of bed naked and hugged and kissed her and looked at Vern who was smiling.

Lisa put her stuff in the other bedroom and got naked and joined Vern and myself for coffee.

As we had our coffee, Lisa said she had a story to tell us. She then started telling us her story of the last couple of days before she came here.

Lisa told us her story..."My boss told me to come down for work so I booked my airline tickets and hotel and the day before I was to leave, my boss told me that another worker, Dotty, was going to join me. I wasn't thrilled but there was nothing I could do.

I had seen Dotty at work and she was always pleasant enough. She was a few years younger than me. She was 5'5" about 125, dark hair, brown eyes and nice sized tits.

On the plane we made small talk but I could feel her eyes looking through my clothes."

She continued with her story, "We got to the hotel on Sunday and checked in and went up to our room which only had a queen sized bed.

It was late so we just decided to get something quick for dinner then headed back to the room.

At that point, I had to tell Dotty that I was a nudist and liked to stay naked and that I slept naked. With a smile, she said she was ok with that and that she slept only in her panties.

The night was uneventful and the next day, Monday, we went about our work and got back to the hotel around 6:00 p.m. I undressed and went to take a shower. As I was in the shower, Dotty opened the curtain and asked if she could join me. As she caught me by surprise, I just weakly uttered an ok and in she came.

I noticed her tits and that she had a trimmed pussy. Suddenly, she was lathering my body up with soap, rubbing her hands all over me. My nipples hardened as she grazed them repeatedly. I could feel my cunt tingling. I let her do whatever she wanted as I was in a bit of a shock.

Then she started sucking my nipples. I started to moan as my nipples hurt from getting so hard. My mind told me to stop her but I couldn't.

Without realizing it, we were out of the shower and Dotty was drying me off and leading me to the bed.

She laid me down on the bed and then laid next to me and she started making out with me. I didn't know what came over me but I started returning her kisses. My hands were all over her body and I found myself sucking her nipples as well.

I could feel her hands at my pussy and I just spread my legs for her. I let her do whatever she wanted and it felt so good.

We made love numerous times that night.

When we got up Tuesday morning, Dotty was sitting on the bed looking at my nakedness and smiling.

Neither one of said a word. We got up, showered alone, got dressed and headed to do our job.

When we got back, I called my boss and told him we finished and that Dotty was coming back tomorrow, Wednesday, and I was taking a few days off and returning on Sunday. He said that was fine.

Dotty and I ordered food and we ate in the room. As soon as we finished, we undressed and showered together. This time I knew what I was doing and what I wanted.

In the shower, we spent more time kissing and feeling each other up. I led Dotty out of the shower and we dried each other off and went to the bed.

We wasted no time enjoying each other's body. We each took turns on top of each other, rubbing our pussies together and having multiple orgasms. Neither one of us got much sleep.

Wednesday morning we checked out, gave each other a kiss and Dotty headed back and I got a ride here."

"That's my story." she said with a big smile.

Vern and I looked at her and just smiled.

I then said we should go out and take some sun and we all headed outside and found the lounges to lay on.

Lisa asked me to take a picture of her naked so she could send it to her daughter, Jessie.

I thought that was a strange request but I snapped her picture and Lisa sent it to Jessie..."Having a relaxing time, wish you were here. Mom"

A short time later Jessie replied, "You look good...that the best picture you could send me though? Jessie"

We all laughed. Then Lisa set up her

phone camera for a time delay shot then told me and Vern to get on each side of her. We did and the picture of the three of us naked with our cocks nice and hard was taken.

She then replied to Jessie, This is what I am going to relax with later. Mom"

Jessie replied, "If you can't handle them, let me know. I'll help you out with them. Tell Vern & Tony I love their cocks. Jessie"

We all laughed and Lisa replied, "Here is the address. Come join us. Lol. Mom"

I asked Lisa what that was all about. She smiled and said, "Guys, I have a confession to make. Tony, ever since you and I got together way back when, I told Jessie everything we did. I told her about this trip and yes, she is coming down to be with us. I hope you guys don't mind."

Vern and I looked at her...stunned.

She continued, "Both of you can have Jessie just like you have me, anyway and anytime. That is what we both want."

We looked at her, still stunned and asked if she was sure. She said she was.

Lisa went on to explain that her daughter is now 25 and Lisa has been telling, teaching and showing her all the things that her mother has been doing and now is the right time for Jessie to get first hand experience. Lisa went on to say that her daughter felt the need to learn first hand about her mother's sexual activities now. And, Lisa said that she wanted it to be done with me and Vern.

Just then she got a text from Jessie which Lisa read..."Flight booked...be there tomorrow at noon...looking forward to getting fucked often over the next few days. Jessie"

I looked at Lisa and said, "Do you have any idea what you want us to do? This is your daughter we are talking about. What if she feeaks out? What will she think of you when she sees what we all do sexually? This may be too much for her."

Lisa looked at me and said, "I know what you are saying but this is something I want for Jessie. She knows her mother loves sex and loves to experiment and Jessie is ok with all of it. Just do it for me and we'll see what happens."

I looked at Vern and he said, "Lisa, I guess I am ok with it, if you are."

I looked at Lisa and said, "I guess you win. Vern and I will go along with it but if she gives any indication of freaking out, it's over, understood?"

Lisa smiled and said ok.

We spent the next couple of hours in the sun and finally went inside. We decided to shower and Vern ordered pizza for dinner.

After dinner, we headed straight to the bedroom. Lisa got in the middle of us and Vern and I started playing with Lisa. We each sucked on her nipples as she jerked our cocks ever so slowly. As Vern started eating her pussy she took my cock in her mouth and gave me a blow job.

I watched as Vern mounted my lover and started fucking her. As she fucked him back, I shot my cum into her mouth. I pulled my cock out and watched Vern fuck her until he came in her.

We rested a bit and as we sat up in bed naked, I asked Lisa, "So, you told Jessie everything we did? What did she say?"

Lisa said, "Jessie was a bit shocked. She asked me how I could do all those things. She asked me if I really did everything I told her we did. I told her everything was true...the nude resort, the threesomes, the porno movie we made, all the pictures we took, everything and more."

Lisa said Jessie smiled and called me a whore but in a nice way and we laughed. I told her, Jessie, when you find the right guy, keep him happy. Do whatever he wants to keep him satisfied and you will have a happy marriage. Sex should be enjoyed and experimented with. If you love him, keep him satisfied."

Just then, Vern got on his back, Lisa got on all fours and hovered over him. I slipped Vern's cock in Lisa's cunt and I slipped my cock in her ass and Vern and I got in synch and fucked both her holes as Vern enjoyed her nipples. We both filled her holes with our cum.

After a lot of sex that night, we fell asleep in a heap of naked flesh.

Vern got up Thursday morning first. As he was making coffee, Lisa and I started fucking and she yelled out to Vern to join us. In an instant, Vern was in bed with us and we both fucked Lisa before we had our coffee.

Not being the shy one, I asked Lisa what Vern and I should expect from Jessie. Lisa said that Jessie is well versed now in how to please others sexually, at least via my telling her what and how to do it. However, she needs practical experience and that was where Vern and I came in.

Lisa continued by telling us that she wanted us to do everything to Jessie as we would do to herself.

She said Jessie was on the pill and we could cum in her cunt.

Vern and I looked at each other and nodded an ok and we were all set for a unique few days.

Just then Lisa's cell phone rang. It was Jessie calling from the airport and she told Lisa her plane landed early and to come and get her.

I took Lisa and we drove to the airport while Vern got things in order.

We got to the airport and spotted Jessie immediately. Lisa got out of the car and ushered Jessie into the car. We exchanged greetings and Jessie was all smiles.

As we drove back to Vern's, Jessie said, "Tony, I know my mom was always naked underneath her dress when you picked her up and now, so am I."

We all laughed and I said, "Like mom, like daughter."

I asked Jessie, "Your mom told us she told you everything her and I did. I guess I corrupted her. But, why are you really here?"

From the back seat Jessie said, "I am 25 and never really enjoyed the sex my mother has experienced and my mother got me to thinking of how much I have been missing. I feel it is the right time for me to enjoy all the pleasures she has known. And, I want you, Vern and my mother to help me enjoy it all."

I replied, "Jessie, if that is what you desire, we will give you exactly what you want while you are here."

Just then, we pulled into Vern's driveway. We got out and headed to the front door and rang the bell. Vern opened the door and welcomed us in. As we entered, Jessie took notice of Vern's cock. She smiled and gave Vern a kiss and moved her hand down and grabbed his cock, smiled at Vern and said to him, "I can't wait to have this thing in me."

Vern showed her where to put her stuff and she settled in. As she was putting her stuff away, Lisa and I went into Vern's bedroom to undress and we all waited for her in the living room.

A few minutes later, Jessie joined us. She was naked. Jessie stood there for us to see. Her tits were gorgeous and firm, as was her ass. Her legs were long and shapely. Her pussy was smooth and she had a pussycat tattoo near her slit, just like her mother.

She walked over to us and sat near Lisa who smiled and gave her a deep kiss on the lips and their tongues meet.

Vern looked at Lisa and Jessie and said, "I would love to get you two on camera. Interested?"

Lisa looked at Jessie and Jessie smiled and said, "Well, I always wanted to be in pictures and maybe I'll find out why Tony loves fucking my mother. Set it up Vern."

Lisa looked at Jessie and just shook her head and smiled.

We all got up and headed to the king sized bed. Vern got his camera ready and Lisa and Jessie got on the bed.

I could already see Lisa's big nipples starting to get erect. Jessie's nipples were also hard. This was the first time I ever saw Lisa with her daughter.

They didn't waste any time and were making out pretty good. I could see their pussy juices on their thighs. They were kissing and feeling each other up with Jessie's legs spread wide. Vern was getting some good video.

Jessie stopped for a second and looked at me and said, "Tony, now I know why you like fucking my mom. She is so fucking hot." Then went back to Lisa.

Soon, they were in 69 and eating each other's pussy. Then Lisa mounted her daughter and they started rubbing their pussy's together. They were both moaning and then their bodies started going into spasms as they were both having orgasms.

As they rested, I joined them on the bed and got in the middle of them. Then I started making out with them. I kissed Lisa first then Jessie. My hands were all over both of their bodies. Jessie grabbed my cock and she moved her mouth down and started sucking my cock.

I yelled out, "That's it Jessie, suck my cock like your whore mother does. See this Vern, I got mother and daughter whores."

Lisa pulled me to her and her mouth was all over me, kissing me and slipping her tongue in my mouth. Then, in an instant, she moved her mouth down to my cock and joined her daughter in sucking my cock.

Vern kept filming as mom and daughter sucked my cock. I told them I was going to cum and in a second I started shooting my cum and both women were both trying to lap it all up as I fell to the side spent.

I watched as both women licked up every drop of my cum as Vern finished filming. He said, "That was a great performance. Later, I'll put it on the big screen for us to watch." Jessie told him she wanted a copy and we all laughed.

It was getting close to dinner time and we all showered and got dressed. Both women wore a dress with nothing on underneath and we went out to eat.

Dinner was excellent and we all got comfortable with each other. Jessie said she was really looking forward to the next few days. She also thanked Vern and myself for helping her with her unusual request.

We finally got back to the house and the four of us quickly got naked. This time, we just went to the bed and the fun began.

Vern started out by playing with Lisa and I started with Jessie. We were all making out and feeling each other up. My hands went from Jessie to Lisa and Vern's hands found Jessie's nakedness.

Soon, Vern was on top of Lisa and I mounted Jessie. In seconds, our cocks were deep inside their cunts.

Jessie's cunt was very tight and as I started fucking her, she started feeling her mother's tits and Lisa played with Jessie's tits. I heard Lisa ask her, "You ok baby? " Jessie just smiled as she was matching my thrusts.

Vern was first to cum and shot his load in Lisa's cunt. They watched as I told them I was ready to cum. In a second, I shot my load in Jessie's cunt as she had an orgasm.

We all rested and talked how good it was.

Then Jessie asked, "Mom, can you tell us some stories of your experiences and don't leave anything out?"

Lisa laughed and she would as long as nobody stopped playing with each other. We all agreed and Lisa told a story.

As Vern and I were playing with Jessie, Lisa started a story.

"After Tony got me into nudism, we wanted to go to the nudist resort. Tony said he wanted to have a guy come over to photograph us at the resort and take a video of us having simulated sex in the room, since I didn't want a stranger filming us fucking for real. He said he found a guy who would meet us at the resort and take pictures of us outside then video us in the room. The guy was in his early 60's, tall, good looking and had a nice cock. He took pictures of us naked in compromising positions outside and then we headed back to the room. Once in the room he directed us in various positions that looked like we were really having sex. Then he told me to put my mouth over Tony's hard cock. For whatever reason, I took Tony's cock in my mouth and started sucking it. The guy told me to do more, and I did. I got on all fours and told Tony to fuck me from behind. He looked at me and asked if I was sure. I told him to just do it. So, he started fucking me for real as the guy took video. After that, whatever the guy wanted me to do, I did for real. Anyway, the guy had to leave and as soon as he left I said to Tony, "Too bad he had to leave, I was hoping he would fuck me."

Jessie said she wanted to hear more but Lisa said tomorrow and lets get back to enjoying each other.

Jessie then started making out with Vern. Lisa and I watched as Vern's big cock was rock hard and ready to fuck Jessie.

Jessie was on her back and her legs spread wide. We watched as Vern positioned his cock at her slit. Soon, he was trying to slip his cock in her tight cunt. As he pushed it in Jessie started moaning and saying, "That's it Vern, fuck me. Get that big cock all the way in me. Shove it in my cunt."

Soon Vern had his cock all the way in her cunt and he started fucking her. She started fucking him back and bucking her hips as be rammed his cock in her cunt.

Jessie yelled out, "That's it baby. Fuck me like you fuck my whore mom. Cum in me. Yes...that feels so good. Don't stop."

Vern picked up the pace and soon shot his cum deep into her cunt. Lisa went over and started licking Vern's cum out of her daughter's cunt.

That night we all fucked and played with each other until we fell asleep covered in cum and the women's juices.

Friday morning, Lisa got up first and started making coffee. One by one, we got up and joined her. Nobody put on any clothes.

Jessie said she had a great time and was looking forward towards today.

After breakfast Lisa invited Vern to join her in the shower which Vern quickly accepted.

Jessie and I went outside to take the sun. It wasn't long before Jessie said she had to pee. I laughed and told her to go pee near the bushes. She said no and I told her I would join her and pee with her.

12