Lisa's Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and got up and we walked over to a big shrub. She looked at me and I told her she could hold my cock as I peed. She smiled and gently held my cock as I started a steady stream. Just then, she started peeing with me. I watched her and smiled.

When we finished, we hugged and kissed and we both could feel some of our warm pee running onto each other.

I asked her if she wanted to try some water sports later and she nodded yes.

By this time Lisa yelled out that we could shower now. Jessie and I went in and showered together. After we finished, the four of us went out to take the sun.

Jessie said, "Hey mom, you were supposed to tell us another story, remember?"

Lisa said ok and she started telling Jessie another story.

Lisa said, "Tony had always wanted me to do a mfm threesome and I always said no. Then one day he convinced me to do one with a friend of his. He made all the arrangements and I flew to Orlando and Tony and I drove to the guy's house for the weekend. The guy was a nudist as well. Not too long after we got there, Tony and him got naked but I kept my clothes on. We went out back to take the sun. After an hour or so, I went topless to the delight of his friend Bob. We were outside until it was time for dinner. We got dressed and went out. When we got back, the three of us got naked and started playing with each other. They kept me in the middle, sucking my nipples and feeling me up as I jerked both of their cocks. Soon, I was on my back with Bob on top of me. He wasted no time in sliding his cock in my cunt. In the meantime, Tony had his cock in my mouth and I was giving him a blow job while being fucked. After Bob came in me, Tony got his cock in me and fucked me and came in me. The whole weekend, all they did was fuck me in every way possible. Tony even had me fuck Bob by myself one night and I then joined Tony in bed after Bob fucked me three times that night. That was my introduction to threesomes."

Jessie thanked her mom for the story and then said she wanted to get fucked some more.

Lisa asked me and Vernon to take care of Jessie's needs and Vern went and got a blanket and laid it on the ground. Vern got on his back and Jessie straddled Vern's cock and we watched his cock disappear into her cunt. I pushed Jessie forward a little then slipped my lubricated cock into her ass. Jessie gave a yelp as I pushed my cock deep into her virgin asshole.

It wasn't long before Vern and I got in synch fucking both her holes. In a short time we were both ready to cum. We both came at almost the same time as we filled her holes. When we pulled our cocks out our cum oozed out both her holes.

Lisa yelled out, "That's my daughter. Now a whore just like her mother."

Vern and I rested while Lisa helped Jessie clean up.

It was time for lunch and went inside to eat. After lunch the four of us went back into the bedroom.

Jessie said, "Hey guys, how about putting on a show for us like me and my mom did for you?"

I looked at Vern and we said ok.

As Lisa and Jessie watched, Vern and I started sucking each other's cock. I did a deep throat on Vern's big cock and he was sucking my cock then my balls.

Eventually we got into 69 with me on top. As we were sucking each other's cock, Jessie and Lisa came over to us and started rubbing their hands all over us.

Then Vern said he was going to cum. I sucked harder and I lifted my mouth off of his cock as he shot his cum load on my face and all over his cock and balls. I followed but he swallowed my cum completely.

The girls gave us a big applause.

I told them that I had to pee. Then Jessie told everyone that she and I peed together outside earlier and said she would join me again now.

Her and I went out back and this time I told her to pee on me as I peed on her. She said ok. Just as we were ready, Lisa yelled out that she wanted to join us.

The three of us formed a tight circle and I asked if we were all ready. As soon as they said yes, we started peeing on each other. Their warm pee felt good on me and I sprayed both of them pretty good. It didn't take long for us to finish and as I finished first, I knelt in front of each of them and licked whatever pee they had left out of them.

After that, we went in and showered.

We pretty much rested until dinner time. We went out to eat and came back. We undressed and got into bed.

This time the girls laid on their backs next to each other. Vern mounted Lisa and I mounted Jessie. We fucked them for awhile and then switched partners. We did this a couple of times before we shot our loads into their cunts.

As we rested, Jessie asked for one more story from her mom.

Lisa thought about it and asked me if she should tell her the big story. I told her she should.

As we were all sitting up , naked in bed, Lisa started her story.

"We were at the nudist resort for a week's stay. For the first couple of days everything was great. One night we were by the pool and a younger couple sat next to us. They were friendly and told us they lived at the resort. The guy was hung nicely and Tony noticed me staring at his cock. He also noticed the guy staring at my tits. Anyway, for the rest of the afternoon, we made friends with them and they invited us for dinner that night. They told us to come over naked and we did. Dinner was pleasant enough and then we had some wine afterwards. Somehow, the conversation got around to sex. The wife asked if we ever swapped. Tony told them no. Then the wife became a little bolder and said, "I must be honest with you two. My husband loves Lisa's tits and wants to enjoy them and I know Lisa wants my husband's cock because I saw how she looks at it whenever she has a chance. So, why not give them what they want? I am ok with it if you are. What do you say?" Tony and I looked at each other and we didn't know what to say. Then Tony said, "It really is up to Lisa. We never talked about it before but if Lisa wants to, she can." I looked at Tony and he gave me a nod and I turned to the wife and said, "Ok, I'll do it but Tony has to have you as well." The wife agreed and the four of us headed to their bed. That night was the first time we ever swapped and we both enjoyed it. Since then, we have done it a few times. The last time was with a group of people at the resort where we swapped partners the whole night. I got fucked by eight different men that night and I loved it. Over the next couple of nights at the resort, I must have fucked more than two dozen different men and would have fucked more if we staid there longer."

So Jessie, I guess that does make me a real whore but I enjoyed every minute of it and will do it every chance I get.

Then Vern looked at Lisa. Lisa looked back and said, "Go ahead Vern, tell her the rest. She wants to know everything."

"Are you sure Lisa?" Vern asked. Lisa just nodded a yes.

Jessie looked perplexed as Vern started telling his story.

"Jessie, your mother is a very highly sexual person. She just loves sex, so much so that Tony and I couldn't satisfy her. Awhile back, we came up with a way to fix that when she came here to visit. I made some calls to fellows I knew and asked them if they would fuck your mom. I made sure that each guy was disease free and I interviewed each one of them. It took me months but I finally got a core group of twelve men who wanted to participate in fucking your mom. Two years ago when your mother visited me, I arranged for a get together with your mother and the guys for a night of sex. I rented a nice motel room and Tony and I provided refreshments for the night. Your mother put on a black baby doll neglige and mingled with them and got to know each one. When it was time, each one of them went into the bedroom and fucked your mom. The event lasted until dawn. That night your mom must have been fucked close to fifty times and she was finally satisfied."

Jessie was stunned and didn't say a word for five minutes. Then she said, "Mom, I love you and I admire you for doing all that you do. I don't see anything wrong in taking care of your sexual needs. In my eyes, you are a hero and I want to be just like you."

Lisa kissed and hugged her daughter.

I looked at everyone and said, "That being said, tomorrow night is the night that we will be going to the motel. Everything had been arranged when Lisa told me she was visiting this week. All twelve guys will be there. We will be going over there for 8:00 p.m."

The rest of the night was a sexual blur. Nothing was left to the imagination. The last thing I saw was Jessie on top of Vern falling asleep with his cock in her cunt.

Saturday morning arrived and we had breakfast. One by one we showered and got ready for the day. Eventually, we all went outside to take the sun.

Vern and I went over tonight's event and made sure everything was set. As usual, either me or Vern would always be in the bedroom with Lisa.

Jessie said, "What about me? What am I going to do?"

I looked at Vern and Lisa and said, "I don't know. We didn't know you were going to be here. Guys, what can Jessie do?"

Then Lisa said, "My daughter can lay side by side with me on the bed. We can give the guys a special treat."

Jessie smiled and said, "Thanks mom. I would love to do that but I don't have anything to wear."

Lisa told her not to worry, she will give me an outfit.

When it was time, we went over to the motel. Lisa put on a red baby doll neglige and Jessie put on a black baby doll neglige. They staid in the room until the men arrived.

When all twelve guys were there and got naked, I made an announcement:

"Gentlemen, thank you all for coming. As in the past you will be able to spend as much time here as you like. You will be able to enjoy Lisa as often as you like too. However, tonight you are in for a treat. Not only will Lisa be available but her daughter Jessie is here with her mom, just for your pleasure. Ladies, come on out."

Vern started filming the event from that moment on.

Lisa and Jessie entered the room and mingled with the men. The girls let the guys touch and feel them up as well. Everyone was cordial and nice. One of the guys asked if there was another bedroom. I told him that Lisa and Jessie will be side by side on the same bed and you will be able to fuck one or both at the same time. Also, you will all be able to cum in both their cunts. So, please enjoy yourselves.

Lisa and Jessie went into the bedroom and removed their outfits and laid on the bed. I let the guys in one at a time. Within the hour, the girls were fucked by about four guys. Then Lisa told me that we could let as many guys who wanted to come in at the same time.

Soon, all twelve guys were in there fucking and playing with them. At one point Jessie had a cock in her cunt, one in her mouth and both hands wrapped around a couple of cocks. Lisa was doing the same and guys were shooting their cum all over and in them.

The event lasted into dawn when the guys finished. Lisa and Jessie were covered in cum and had big smiles on their faces. Lisa faced Jessie and they hugged and kissed and started making out. Vern and I just watched as mother and daughter lovers went at it. When they finished, Jessie thanked us and said that she loved both of us and her mother, now more than ever.

We finally went back to Vern's place where everyone rested. We did manage to get in one more fuck session before the girls left.

On the way to the airport Lisa said she will be back in a few months. Jessie then said, "And I will be with her so Vern get a few more guys."

12